[PP-F11] Stealthy interactions <Itzal, Beatbox, Mossino, Adhae, Kasier, Mason> <<RGQ>>

@Beatbox@Adhaerere@Mossino@Kasier@Mason

OOC- this is after Alisa has been trained by Ulises, now skilled in advanced parkour.  The quest is not finished until 90 posts are reached so let's burn through this!  The order is myself, Kasier, Mossino, Adhae, Mason and Beatbox.  If you want the order changed please let me know.  If you roll for materials and are successful, you don't receive the material until the end as a quest reward.

there is a 24 hour limit.  If 24 hours have passed and you have not posted other's may skip you

Itzal sat on a wooden beam that stuck out from the top of a tower in the town.  As he overlooked the city his apprentice, Alisa, sat on a beam nearby.  It wasn't a very tall tower but it was the perfect spot to keep an eye on the teleporting section.  When Adhae, Kasier and Beatbox arrived they would appear and Itzal and Alisa would jump down.  The reason for calling his friends here was because he had recently received a quest before he was no longer able to receive quests on these floors.  The quest was of course given to the npc who was a noble in this city.  Itzal had gained his friendship and help on the last random quest and he had awaited the moment when the last part in what seemed like a series would come into play.  Today it had.  The quest hadn't been taken just yet as he needed to visit and talk to the noble first.  What they had to do he was unsure but it would be within the bounds of the safezone so he was certain it held no danger.  However he was certain it wouldn't be easy.  Nothing would be easy in Aincrad, and the fact that this quest would be inside a safe zone only meant that there would be unique challenges that have not been seen before.  Wondering what was in store for them, Itzal waited silently for his friends, pondering over the thousand possibilities.  Ulises as usual was silent and Itzal was growing tired of it.  For the past three days he had made only a few comments every here or there and he knew that after this quest he would need to have a little chat with him.

Edited by Itzal

Early in the day was when Kasier least expected people to send her messages and honestly, she would have definitely ignored the message had she not seen who had sent her it. She had expected the man to send her a message but she had not expected it to be as formal as it was. In fact, she had thought that Itzal’s first message to her after the event would be a thread asking for a date. However, it was just a guild message, telling her and everyone in the guild to meet up for a quest.

Sure enough, she thought, her eyes rolling as she walked out of the door to her shop having been dressed already in her heavy armor. Even though her life was a lot less boring than it had been just a few days ago, she still must not forget that she won’t be in this game forever. As a player in this game, she must not be concentrated only with love and friendship. Instead, she needed to work hard to escape this virtual prison along with the hundred of players in this game. Kasier smirked, the morning air smelled fresh and boy… Boy did she enjoy the atmosphere this time of the day.

Just from a sniff, she could tell that the remainder of the day was going to be good. Kasier’s black hair flew into the air as she soon broke into a run, rushing to the eleventh floor to meet up with her sweet heart, soon enough, she had reached him and she was quite jealous to see that Mossino was already with him. Nevertheless, it couldn’t be helped considering that she was his apprentice. With a smile, she waved at both of them when she saw them sitting on the beams

Alisa sat up on a beam beside Itzal. It was the first guild quest the entire guild was going to go on! To be honest she didn't expect the guild to be this organized and readied to go on a full quest this early, but hey, what did she know. It wasn't until recently she knew guilds were a thing. It had been interesting conquering her fear of heights and learning parkour with Ulises. However, it wasn't the worst thing she had done, and now Alisa sits, on a beam some feet up without being too nervous.

Suddenly, she received a PM and opened it. It was from Adhae, stating her and someone named Mason would be late. Mason? She didn't really know who that was about, but most likely another guild member. Turning to Itzal, she states with that ever-present happy-go-lucky tone, "Heya, senpai, Adhae and uh..Mason? Are going to be late....We are still waiting on Kasier and uh..Morgenstern."

And speak of the devil, it seems Kasier appears when you speak her name. With the sound of a nearby teleport, she looked down and saw the familiar figure of Kasier. She hadn't talked to this woman a lot, however, she knew she meant well, and was a good person.

"Welp, see you down there senpai----" she states, her last words being cut off as she dropped down to the ground floor to greet Kasier with a quick, "Hello~ How're you Kasier?"

Beatbox was doing the same ol, same ol today... he was sleeping by the tree's enjoying the scenery... until he got another message, it seemed like everytime he was going to take a day to himself and enjoy the scenery he get's messages from people. However... this time after reading the message, he would make an exception to it... It was a quest, right up Beatbox's alley, however... he noticed that it was on floor 11, way above his level. He continued to read the message and found that it was a safe zone only quest, that made it feel a little better. However, its still floor 11... who knows what could be lurking that floor... he tried to not let it worry him and he went his way to the teleporter. "Teleport. Floor 11." he said before teleporting to floor 11, it was time to go find where Itzal and the other guild members were. He eventually found his way to the area in which to meet, and by his surprise... there wasn't that many people around, he didn't see Jonathan or a couple of other members... heck, he even saw someone he had never met before. "Heya Itzal! How's it been so far?" he asked him. He turned to see that Alisa was here he blushed for a moment and told her "Hey Mossie, are you doing alright today?". Then he turned to the new face that he had never met before and extended his arm out offering a handshake "Oh sorry, where are my manners? My name is Beatbox, its a pleasure to meet you!" he said with a smile.

Itzal didn't turn to Alisa as she spoke but he smiled as he saw Kasier appear.  Alisa went ahead and jumped down, walking over.  Itzal jumped down as well and threw his hood and mouthpiece down, still trying to figure out how to approach her.  Only recently they had become...  Girlfriend and boyfriend.   He honestly had no idea how to act or what to say and do.  Should he hug her?  Or shake her hand like usual?  Should they just call it out for the others or keep a secret for a while?  He was certain Kasier would know but certainly not him.  He'd been locked up in his room all his life immersed in video games and computers to really know how to interact with others, let alone girls.  However he did notice that she seemed much more happy than she usually did and that warmed his heart, letting his smile grow a little.  His eyes said all he needed to.  As Beatbox introduced himself Itzal walked up and after the introductions were made gave her a big hug.

"It's good to see you Kasier."  With Beatbox here it seemed all they were going to get from the guild at the current moment but that was ok.  He noticed the blush when he approached and cocked and eye at Beatbox.  "There an inside joke I missed?"  He shook his head and turned to Kasier.  "Evidently Adhae won't be making it just yet but she'll meet up with us once she arrives.  Did you get the gift I sent you Kasier?"  His cheeks reddened slightly as he said it but he needed to get over this and he wanted to make sure the mail system was working properly.  He was certain it did but it never hurt to be too careful.  And caution would be needed on this little adventure of that he was certain.  "When you guys are ready we can head to the place where we'll get the quest.  Take your time, we're in no rush...  Yet."

@Kasier

Kasier smiled when Mossino came to greet her immediately. The girl’s eyesight seemed to have been exceptional and she had instantly noticed the black-haired girl’s presence. Perhaps she hadn’t made her entry dramatic enough. It didn’t matter though, she was not high-leveled enough to do anything fancy for a dramatic entrance. “I have been good, Alisa. How have you been doing recently? It’s been a while since our last, uh, encounter huh?” She asked; completely unaware of the fact that Mossino had been there for part of the fight between Kasier had Itzal.

Kasier wanted to go to Itzal and greet him as well but her attempt to do so was soon interrupted by the voice of another male player. With a shrug and a rise of an eyebrow, she turned around to see that someone else had appeared from the teleportation zone. The man was completely unfamiliar to her but he looked like the basic blonde, white guy. He was good-looking, but not exactly attractive, at least, not even close in comparison to Itzal, at least in Kasier’s stubborn eyes. Kasier smiled, assuming that he was also part of the guild before nodding and shaking the man’s hand. “Nice to meet you, Beat. I'm Kasier.” She said, calmly, sneaking a look at Alisa that literally said, I’m going to call you Mossie from now on.

Then it was finally time for Kasier to greet Itzal. With a smile and a slight blush, she came up to Itzal only for him to speak first and indeed, she had received the present from the man and she was rather pleased with the man’s music-making skills. “Yup! I did receive the message. I have to say, I really enjoyed listening to it over and over again. I’m sure that I’ll be able to put the enhancement that you put on it to good use eventually. It’s too bad that I’m planning on closing my shop, or I would’ve made you a cup of coffee in return.”

Edited by Kasier

After greeting the great maiden Kasier, the person she was looking for appeared, Beatbox. Alisa turned her attention from Itzal and Kasier to talk to Beatbox, not listening to their conversation back and forth. She didn't even see the look Kasier had given her. Though, what she did pick up was that Kasier seemed to be acting..more friendly than last time they had met. Oh well, it was none of her business.

She noticed the light blush on Beatbox's face and she gave a light chuckle. Walking up to him she gave him a smile and hugged him quickly, "How're you doing today? Ready for the first guild quest?"

After he would inevitably say something to her, she would step back from the group and survey it. She hadn't ever been this far up in the floors, and was kind of worried what would, and could happen to them here. Though, she was a much higher level and everyone here knew how to fight, so, enemies would have a hell of a time trying to stop them.

But what was in store for them? Itzal hadn't told her a thing about what they are going to do today. Which scared and excited her. Oh well, they'll see soon won't they.

OOC- Beatbox asked me to skip him

Itzal smiled and his cheeks reddened a little more when he saw that Kasier also blushed slightly.  "R-really?  You liked it that much?"  Itzal didn't think it was that great at all.  However if it made her smile then who was he to argue?  Then she told him she was closing her shop and to this he frowned.  He never exactly liked coffee or tea but he didn't want her to have to close up shop.  "Why?  What's the problem?  If it's materials I'm going to be getting the gather skill very soon.  I could help out with materials.  If it's customers I could put up flyers if you want, or find people who would be interested in coming.  Or is it something more personal?  Will you still have somewhere to sleep after you close?"  He had designed his shop so that he could house himself and a guest, therefore anyone who needed a place to sleep could stay at his place until otherwise.  He had given Rin an invitation but she declined.  He then saw her sleeping on the road a few days later.  That girl...  He heard Alisa mention the quest and he looked at the other two.  "If you all are ready I can take you to the guy giving the quest."  He turned to Kasier with a nervous smile, wishing he knew how to properly talk to a girl.  Unless it was about tactics, skills or plans it was out of his league.  That was the problem with shutting yourself in your room with video games all your life.  Itzal should have asked his sister for lessons at some point.

Adhae and Mason lounged around in her shop. It was a lazy day; the weather was warm in the Town of Beginnings, with a nice breeze blowing around in the city. The shop was cool enough for it to be comfortable, but the sun shining through the display window warmed the tables and seats nearest it, and beckoned to them. Adhae was currently leaning back in the chair, eyes closed, basking in the warmth. Ahh. A nice day indeed.

Suddenly, she heard a message notification and was startled out of her dazed state. She leaned up her head and rubbed the back of neck, squinting at the bright sunlight that was a change to the dark backs of her eyelids. Swiping up her menu, she looked for the message and saw it was sent by Itzal. Usually messages from Itzal talked about something important they were going to go do; she got excited and sat up straight, glancing at Mason before opening the message and reading it. Quest... Floor eleven... Adhae hadn't been up that far herself and was alarmed for a few lines until she read that it was only in a safe zone. She'd be okay with Mason going up that high if they were only in a place with no monsters. Resolving that she'd bring this up to Itzal once she arrived, she stood up and patted the boy on the shoulder. 

"Hey, get up. We've got a quest to do, and I want you to meet someone." With a smile, she left the shop. 

They went to the teleport pad in the center of the town and warped up to Floor 11. As she opened her eyes again, she was struck with a wave of confusion. What she saw looked a lot like her home. She looked around in a daze, having to remind herself that this European looking city was in a fictional game, not real life. 

ID: 68457
   LD: 5 (no materials spotted)

Edited by Adhaerere

Mason was stretched out on top of the table in Adhae's shop, absolutely loving the chance to be on top of a table. His eyes were closed, and he looked peculiarly like a kitten. His blue shirt wasn't pulled down all the way, leaving his little tum exposed. His hands curled up in front of him like paws as well. It was a very interesting sight. Mason loved lying down in the warmth like this. Summer was his favourite season, and he enjoyed it being warm rather than cold during the day. Being able to almost fall asleep while in the sun was a dream come true.

As Adhae patted him, he groaned and curled up, not wanting to get out of the sun. His opinion changed when she brought up the fact that there was a quest they could do. He sat up quickly, grinning wide.

"Oh, really really? What quest?" He hopped off the table and followed the tall woman, looking up at her head. "What can I do? I'm tiny, I can climb into airvents and under bushes and hide and see what's going on, and steal things from people!" He certainly was excited.

As they went up to the teleport pad, he had something of the same reaction that Adhae had. He had grown up in England, so a scene like this was extremely familiar. He couldn't match the feeling to the reason however, and just frowned a little and followed Adhae into the square. He didn't know what they were looking for, and so stuck to trying to find something on the ground that he could pick up.

ID: 68458
  LD: 13 (no materials rip)

Edited by Mason

“Yeah, it was a really sweet present. Sure, it might get old after a couple of days but at least it will last for that long right?” She said, smirking as she pulled out her inventory and made sure that the recording was safe and sound right there in her inventory in case she needed to pull it out for its effect during a situation that calls for need of it. Who knows? That situation might come suddenly when she is least expecting it. In this game of Swords Art Online, rarely anything can be expected since there is always a twist and turns near every corner.

“I mean, I’m going to close my shop, but it’s not like it’s going to disappear or anything. I think I am going to clear everything from my shop and then use it as a temporary shelter until I get enough Col to purchase a house. Maybe in the future, when I have time and a more reliable method of obtaining materials, I will be able to craft again. There are enough cooks to go around anyway and not enough of the other professions.” Kasier explained, her eyes wandering around at Beatbox and Mossino. There was obviously something about those two and Kasier had a strange feeling that she knew exactly what it was from the way that the two looked at each other. It was awfully strange, considering the fact that she and Itzal had only just gotten ‘together’. Soon, Kasier decided to shake it off. What happened to those two was not Kasier’s business or should she try and ask about it either.

“Alright, I think I’m ready. Can you at least give us a summary of what the quest is going to be about before we move and actually complete the quest? Hopefully it’s a fun one.” She said, her eyes rolling.

(I think Beatbox is up after this?)

Edited by Kasier

(Yes Kaiser I am up for this. I was just busy and had no muse. I am good now xD)

Beatbox had hugged Alisa back before telling her "I am doing good today Mossie, how have you been doing? And yeah, I am very excited for this quest!" he said with a excited look on his face with a wide smile. He looked over to Itzal and Kasier and asked them both "How have you two been doing? Hopefully nothing too too bad and that you all have been doing okay!" and he looked over to see Adhae and politely greeted her "Hey Adhae, how are you doing today? Who's this person that you'd like to introduce us to?" and looked over to the younger player... weird... he looks rather young to be playing a game like this... eh, maybe he got interested and got a hold of his parents copy and got stuck here, eh... who knows. "Who might you be little one? I'm Beatbox, it's very nice to meet you!" he said with an extended arm for a handshake and a smile.

Itzal listened to Kasier as she told him her plan.  He knew that a house was much more comfortable than a shop, but he didn't exactly aim for comfort most of the time.  It was true that a shop was nicer to sleep in than out camping every single night, but now that he had a bed he didn't exactly see the point in going for a house so suddenly.  He was, after all, saving up so that he could try shooting for a unique skill, something useful that he could use to progress.  He thought strategically, and thus he tended to overlook comfort.  However he could also see Kasier's reasoning for a house.  He was thinking if he should offer to help her, but then wondered if girls wanted to do things on their own to show they could do it.  Man he was terrible at this.  He decided the safest approach would be a neutral one for now.  He nodded to her with a smile.  "That sounds like a plan!"  Then he heard the teleporter and turned to see Adhae.  And beside her was a...  Young boy.  His heart sank that such a young child would have gotten trapped in this game, but that couldn't be helped.  At least Adhae had found him and was taking care of them.  As she approached Itzal nodded to her.  "Hey Adhae!  How are you doing?  And who's this young man?"  He heard Kasier ask him what the summary was and he grinned with a slight blush.  "Well, to be completely honest an npc will be telling us.  The npc sent me a message so that's how I knew the quest was starting.  Actually, I've done a few quests leading up to this one so along the way I can share what I know."

@Kasier

Kasier smiled. In all honesty, this quest shouldn’t be that boring to participate in. Sure, the quest might be considerably hard but it won’t be a problem if everyone kept on going and entertained each other. She had loved the idea of joining together as one guild in order to participate in a quest. Indeed, that is what a guild is for, to help each other and grow together as one. With a sigh of relief, she realized that everyone was in good spirits and so far, the day would be a good one. However, Kasier was jumping up and down for the quest to actually start so they can get this underway instead of standing there waiting for everyone to get prepared. With one more smile, she nodded at Itzal and then looked away to see that two more people were engaging the group of players.

One of them was a woman, much older than the other one. Her face pale and a small pair of glasses gave her a nerdy look while the other player, a little child, seemed to be distracted by something. Kasier looked at them, wondering if there were new recruits to the guild that she wasn’t aware of. Perhaps it is so… Considering the fact that Kasier is one of the lowest leveled guild members, it was expected that she wouldn’t have much say. A sigh followed as she clutched her hands, swearing that one day, she will become one of the strongest players in Aincrad. That was her goal, her purpose in this virtual reality, to prove that she, Kasier, will become one of the legends in this myth. Unfamiliar to the two players, Kasier decided to just stand by Itzal, not engaging the two players in conversation as she opened her inventory and took out her last and final piece of starter bread.

(Mossino is next)

Edited by Kasier