(PP-F1) Celestial Ascendant Initiation (Beatbox)

Jonathan sat by the fountain on floor one. It was time to begin the next initatioan. More members were coming in like wildfires. Itzal had informed him of the player <<Beatbox>> Who may have an interest in joining the guild. He said it might not be forever, but Jonathan did't expect everyone to stay forever. He opened his messenger and messenged Beatbox a message telling him to meet him at the fountain to discuss the guild. Jonathan adorned his white and gold armor that covered him from neck to toe. He held his shield in his left hand, that had golden spikes and painted on was the emblem of the guild. On his back was Zodiark. His curved sword, that also adorned the guild emblem on its guard. Jonathan waited casually. He thought for a seond. This player was apparently a Tank, So Jonathan would be his Paladin. First Impressions were most important.

Beatbox was laying down by the tree's over at floor one as he had for the past couple of days, with his familiar gone he was saddened that he could sleep beside Beatbox. However one day he had received a message from a player named Morgenstern, it was about Itzal's guild. He opened the message and read it carefully, he wanted to meet him at the fountain to discuss about the guild. He sighed and stretched his arms out and stood up, he made his way to the town where the fountain that Morgenstern had talked about. Beatbox wore his white Leather Armor and his necklace that resembled the sun and had his sword by his side. He figured to let him know what his equipment was like. He walked himself into the town and walked over to the fountain. "Good evening... Morgen is it? The name is Beatbox as you have heard, its a pleasure to meet you." he said as he extended his hand out to shake his hand. He had a smile on his face as he extended his hand outward to the new player he had just met.

Jonathan waited by the fountain. A few droplets occasionally landed on him as he waited. Jonathan watched as a blond haired boy stepped into view. He had blond hair and appeared to be around Jonathan's age and height. Jonathan stood to meet him as he walked up to him. "Good evening... Morgen is it? The name is Beatbox as you have heard, its a pleasure to meet you." JOnathan smiled. Yeah, just call me Jonathan. Everyone else does it. It is nice to finally meet you, Beatbox.  Jonathan cleared his throat. Now, about Celestial Ascendants. I was informed you would like to join. First, however; I need to exchange information with you. First off, Celestial Ascendants is a guild focused on rising its members in level and strength within the game. We are here to lessen the amount of death and progress in the game. That being said, there is zero tolerance for attacking another member. Now, for us to progress, I need to know what role you would be . Tank, Dmg, Healer, or Scout? And I need to know if you have any questions that I can answer for you, 

Beatbox smiled when he had been told of that information "Well Jonathan, I am aware a little bit about your guild the Celestial Ascendants, and rest assured I know a bit of the details, however you have my word that I wont attack a member, I am not a player killer and I definitely will never hurt another teammate, that seems pretty stupid to in my opinion. I am a tank or a damage dealer, I struggle to even find materials, i'm sure that trying to find players would be extremely hard for me to do. And healers are pretty hard to come by in this game, the only "healing" you can do is with potions... and even then some potions aren't even that great... but, fighting had came naturally to me. I fight and deal with mob's on a daily basis, and I try to take on as many quest's as I possibly can." he said confidently he awaited for jonathan's response to Beatbox after he had gave him information about himself as a player and what position that he would want to have in the guild. Beatbox's level was pretty high for a guild like this, but Beatbox wanted to find himself into a guild.

Jonathan listened to the man's replies. He had agreed not to attack another member, which was much reassuring. Beatbox appeared to be of high level as Jonathan which meaned in the middle group. He admitted he was tank, but also could be classified as a damage dealer. Well, since you have agreed to join and follow out terms, You can now be considered a part of us. But before you can be considered a member there are a few requirements. Since you so good at mob fighting, we will enter the dungeons on this floor. There might be higher level monsters to suit us there. Jonathan opened his menu and sent the man a party request. As Jonathan pulled his sword out of his sheath he pointed it forward. Forthis I will be testing you abilities in combat, as well as your ability to work in a group. 

"Really? Its that quick to become a member? Oh... you had me a little worried that its that easy to join." he said with a giggle. "A dungeon eh? Sounds like fun, I'll show you how good I can be in combat.." he said with a determined look. "Lead the way Jonathan!" he said with a smile. As he walked out with Beatbox he had smiled a bit to him as they walked there he figured to ask some questions to get to know him a little better, I mean he did just meet him after all. "So... Jonathan, tell me a little more about yourself, we did just meet after all... what made you decide to create a guild? What kind of player are you personally? And... what's the driving force that makes you want to live through this game? If you are wondering... I want to fight to see the scenery that is the real world again... I don't have anyone to see after this game is over, well... besides the people I meet here, I don't have any family nor old friends really I want to go see... however it doesn't bug me right now, I am meeting enough friends now here than I was before... I guess this game can't be all bad if you think about it..."

Jonathan watched as Beatbox seemed overjoyed to join the guild, and go train in a dungeon. Jonathan smiled and began to walk forward to bring Beatbox to the <<Cavern of Mist>>. Jonathan had found this cave while soloing as a low level but did not dare to go in. He knew there was many things on this floor that were stronger than most low levels. Jonathan looked to the player trailing him. He seemed to be as spritey as Itzal when they had first met. Jonathan smiled at the memory, and then Beatbox asked him a few questions. 

The reason I created the guild was to protect the players and to decrease the increasing death count, and to eventually bring players up to the frontlines to help get out of this game.  I don't exactly know what kind of person I am anymore. I have changed so much since the beginning. I used to not care about others, only myself until I met my partner in this game. Itzal showed me how to act with other and brought me to brightness of today. Jonathan thought of all the things he had to thank the man for. He had done so much. Driving force? I... I... Its the fact that I want to meet my younger s.... Sister. And my Mother. That is my driving force to end this game. As Jonathan stepped forward the caverns entrance came into view. 

They had walked all the way to this cave that Beatbox had never seen before that was called the <<Cavern of Mist>>, huh... Beatbox had never heard of this area and wondered why he never found an area like this in the first place. It didn't bother him for too long though, "Yeah... the death count keeps rising... however sometimes its not the players fault... sometimes its the PK'rs responsible for some of the deaths. I can already tell we lost a few frontliners that carried us towards all 18 floors due to a PK'r... I don't understand how any of them can find joy and excitement in it... they are killing helpless survivors trying to get out of this game... we are all a team trying to escape this game, not enemies toward each other to find out who can kill who and see who will reign as the supreme player killer, its stupid." he said with a angered look as he does not like any player killer or any player with intents to kill anyone, it just wasn't right to him and he didn't like it. He had listened to the rest of what Jonathan had to say and he gave him a smile and he patted his back "You'll see them eventually, I promise." they walked up to the entrance of the dungeon and he looked over at Jonathan again and asked "So... this is it? This is the dungeon?"

Jonathan grimaced as Beatbox as he spoke of player killers. How many of hate frontliners had been wiped out by these terrible characters. Jonathan's eyes darkened by the pure rage. I will eliminate any player killer, that I have a chance to rid of. They sicken me... Jonathan stood for a second, until Beatbox mentioned the dungeoun. Jonathan's eyes returned to green as he looked up at cavern. Yes this is it. Going straight in it should consist of a few regular mobs, then finally a harder mob. Jonathan entered the cave. The walls and floors were crystal, and seemed to be glowing. There were multiple pints where the crystal stuck out of the ground and a dense mist filled the air. Ocassionally you would see yourself walking in the mist in front of you, or even the thing you want the most. Jonathan stood forward. He admired Kayaba's secret little passages and other stuff. 

Beatbox and Jonathan had walked into the cave, and my...my... this was a sight that Beatbox was not expecting... the walls and floors seemed to be like a crystal and glowing, sure there was a lot of mist within this cave and Beatbox could only think that a mob that would be in here would be bat's. He couldn't really think of any other mob that would be in here, but hey Aincrad is full of surprises... who knows what could be in here. Beatbox took a moment to feel the walls and keep mental notes on where they are going within this cave. And so far no mob's had spawned yet, but maybe its because we are not deep into the cave as of yet. "Lead the way." Beatbox had said to Jonathan since he is the founder and leader of the guild so he wants him to lead Beatbox in the direction he needs to go to prove himself worthy to Jonathan. Beatbox had only wanted to join this guild for one reason, technically just to find a place to go. He knew he wasn't able to join the "main" front line guilds as of yet, so he might as well join a guild that is rather low on members and levels. It would just be simpler that way.

Jonathan walked forward in the cave, seeing a perfect reflection of himself in the crystal walls. As they moved forward, the mist began to grow stronger. Jonathan took a breath and slowed down his breathing, and focusing. As he opened his eyes, the mist was long gone, allowing him to see the monsters ahead hiding in the mist... The meditation skill helped him in quite a few places. And here we are my friend. Jonathan leaned back and <<Howled>> Gathering the attention of the two beasts that stood in front of him. The beasts were a crimson red wolf, with spikes on its back. It eyes were a deep yellow as they were controlled by the power of the mist. The mist would control anything after two long of being in here. After an hour you would get  headache. Luckily Jonathan did not plan to be in here that long. He just wanted to see Beatbox"s fighting abilities.  Jonathan pulled out his sword and allowed Beatbox to make the first actual attack. AS the sword was drawn it made a sort of hiss, and it created a faint glow, driving back the mist to reveal the heads of the growling enemies. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 360/360 <36/36>

Beatbox ?/?

Mist Wolf A 200/200 40 Damage        0 MIT

Mist Wolf B 200/200

ID: 68271

BD: 10

MD: 3-3=1

Beatbox had stopped looking at the walls and noticed that Jonathan used a howl skill to gain the attention of the wolves that were in these caves... wolves, figured that those kind of mob's would be in here... what else would? Beatbox prepared his sword and his sword glowed a bright white and he used one of his sword arts "Vorpal Strike" and he attacked one of the wolves that quickly wanted to strike against against the two, he hit the wolf with a great amount of damage. He saw that the two wolves were going to strike against him, but he quickly retrieved his sword and moved out of the way of the two wolves attacks. He looked back and took a leap back from the wolves not trying to be too too close from the wolves biting range. He did not want to be the next wolves meal, that was the last thing Beatbox wanted at the current moment.

Damage: 6 + 1 + 2 * (1x5) = 45

Jonathan 360/360 <36/36>

Beatbox 360/360 <31/36>

Mist Wolf A 155/200 -45

Mist Wolf B 200/20

Edited by Beatbox

OOC Since your apparently going to do the Md, I have the Hate on me with my Howl skill, and I have two Throns so that 14 damage as they hit me on dice of 6-8!

Jonathan stood still allowing Beatbox to make the first move for Jonathan to observe. His sword began to gleam as it He his sword doubled in length. Jonathan smiled. This players was a good fighter, and seemed to be trustworthy. He was a good man for the job he wanted and Jonathan would give him it. He leapt back from the wolves. With the hate still on himself, Jonathan dashed forward, his sword luminating the room with a golden aura, as his sword swept the void to deal more damage to the enemy, his ally had already damage. He made the last step and slashed his blade, quickly attempting to make four murder strokes. The wolf retreated and Jonathan managed to get his blade inches from his target. Jonathan sighed, and moved backward allowing Beatbox to make another attack. WEll dang, How am Isupposed to be training him if he can hit perfectly and I miss, even if its only barely. 

Spoiler

68306 BD:5 CD:10 Regen 

Jonathan 360/360 <35/36>

Beatbox 360/360

Mist Wolf A /200 {Hate: Jonathan-3}

Mist Wolf B 200/200 {Hate Jonathan-3}

Edited by Morgenstern

ID: 68372

BD: 10

Beatbox had waited for Jonathan to lunge at the wolf that he had already damaged to deal out more to it, however just like Beatbox's luck a couple of days ago... Jonathan missed the fox. Beatbox grinned and his sword glowed a bright light as he prepared a sword art that he had used moments ago, Vorpal Strike. His sword glowed a bright white as he lunged toward the wolf that he had hit before and dealt the same amount of impressive damage as he did just a moment ago... "Seriously... am I just hitting them in the right spot to deal that much damage? I can deal within the 30's no problem... but its not every day I hit for 45 damage, especially twice... weird." he thought to himself, Beatbox had retrieved his sword from the wolf that he had stabbed with his sword and jumped back giving Jonathan a smile "Am I doing good so far?" he said while giving a giggle.

Damage: 6+1+2*(1x5)=45

Jonathan 360/360 <36/36>

Beatbox 360/360 <26/36>

Mist Wolf A 110/200 -45

Mist Wolf B 200/200

Edited by Beatbox

OOC Sorry for the delay, was busy

Jonathan sat back and watched the recruit of the Celestial Ascendants. He was definently up for the job. He had held his sword with a tight grip, then quickly moved and struck the enemy. His accuracy was flawless. He had hit the wolf again with a hyper critical, dealing maximum damage. Jonathan smiled and then realized it was his turn. Jonathan took a deep breath. As the wolf crept forward at the two player, he began to charge his sword. A golden aura brightening the room. Jonathan smiled at his member's question. You have done excellent. I believe your technique is flawless. With those words said, he dashed forward. Becoming a blur for a split second as he arrived at the wolf. Jonathan slashed forward, in a frenzy of golden light. The wolf fell back, but quickly recovered as its friend accompanied it. The slashed their claws together as one, which was blocked by Jonathan's shield. They whined as his thorns activated. Jonathan returned to his ally and said, "They are all yours..."

Spoiler

68690 BD:10 Hyper Critical CD: 3 No Regeneration MD:7 Thorns Activated. 

Jonathan 358/360 <<32/36>> (Bear Knock used)

Beatbox 360/360

Mist Wolf A 64/200   (-32 -14)= 46 Damage

Mist Wolf B 186/200 (-14) = 14 damage

@Beatbox

Edited by Morgenstern

OOC - Thats all good dawg, I got myself busy in the past few days myself. I understand the feeling.

ID: 68693

BD: 3 (Also I'd like to mention that THIS WOULD BE THE ONE TIME I ROLL A 20 ON LD.)

"Why thank you..." he said with a smile. He watched Jonathan as he struck the wolves dealing damage to both of them, it was rather odd that he struck damage to both of them... he must have Thorns or something of that nature... he shook it off and noticed that it was this turn, he noticed that he was running a little low on energy and he figured to start doing little damage to keep his energy preserved. He ran up to the badly damaged wolf and swung his sword at the wolf. However the wolf saw the swing coming and the wolf jumped out of the way. Beatbox grinned and jumped back "Well... can't be perfect every time can we?" he then said with a giggle. He turned to Jonathan and told out to him "Your turn now Jonathan." and then watched for Jonathan to be done and he prepared his next attack.

Jonathan 358/360 <<32/36>> 

Beatbox 360/360 <25/36>

Mist Wolf A 64/200

Mist Wolf B 186/200

@Morgenstern

Edited by Beatbox

Sorry once again... I had a busy school week.

Jonathan watched as Beatbox charged forward at the badly wounded wolf. He attempted to strike again, but missed. Jonathan smiled. Now he was not the only one that had missed so far. He turned to the badly damaged wolf that began to come his way. Jonathan took a deep breath and charged forward, his sword gleaming furiously behind him. A great hit and I can have this thing good as finished. Jonathan  reached the wolf and slashed forward, missing the wolf by mere inches. Seeing that he missed, he jumped to the side, and shoved his shield in front of him to intercept the oncoming wolves. TO his luck, the two wolves slashed his shield, damaging him, but dealing more to the wolves. Jonathan smiled as his shield began to glow, regenerating his health to full once more. Jonathan returned ot his friend allowing him to attack. 

Spoiler

68901 BD:1 MD:7 CD:11

Beatbox 360/360 <25/36>

Mist Wolf A 50/200

Mist Wolf B 172/200

Edited by Morgenstern

ID: 68909

BD: 6

Beatbox had noticed how badly the wolf's health was, and sure Beatbox knew that he wouldn't be able to fully take down the wolf, but at least he could set it up for Jonathan to take it down on his next attack upon the wolf. His sword glowed a bright pure white as he charged at the wolf using his Vorpal Strike and stabbed through the wolf with incredible power, dropping its health to the red. He looked up to Jonathan and said "He's all yours to finish." with a wink he removed his sword from the wolf and jumped back away from the very badly damaged wolf and waited for Jonathan to fully take down the wolf. He smiled and knew that this was teamwork doing enough damage and let the other take it down for the loot. He had no desire for the col or materials at the given moment and just let Jonathan take it down for it.

68901 BD:1 MD:7 CD:11

Beatbox 360/360 <20/36>

Mist Wolf A 15/200

Mist Wolf B 172/200

@Morgenstern

Edited by Beatbox

Jonathan watched as Beatbox went to attack, striking the wolf with a well placed hit. Jonathan smiled with pleasure as he seen the wolf's HP bar drop into the read. This would leave it easy for Jonathan to finish. It would be hard for him to screw this up but it would be possible. Jonathan's smile faded as he began to advance. He began to ran and look sideways at the other wolf that would try for a counter. Jonathan moved faster raising his sword to finish off the enemy. He began to bring down his blade to smite the boar. The wolf jumped to the side, barely removing itself from the harm of his curved sword. Jonathan sighed and quickly dodged an incoming attack from the wolf. A little faster, and It would have died. He looked to his initiate and smiled. It appears that you can finish it off my friend! Jonathan focused on the battle in front of him. Jonathan was made to tank damage anyway, not give it out. 

Spoiler

68946 BD:5 MD:5 LD:20- You have to be kidding me

Jonathan 358/360 <<30/36>> 

Beatbox 360/360 <20/36>

Mist Wolf A 15/200

Mist Wolf B 172/200

Edited by Morgenstern

ID: 68951

BD: 4

Beatbox had stayed back and waited for Jonathan to take down the wolf if he could, however after watching him... he had failed to do so, Beatbox grinned as Jonathan had missed the very poorly damaged wolf and he shook his head. "Well, I guess I'll take him down." he said as a reply to Jonathan, he lunged himself at the very poorly damaged wolf and tried to stab through it, however Beatbox hadn't noticed how slow he was going and the Wolf had jumped out of the way. Beatbox grinned and jumped back and said something toward Jonathan "Well... someone has to hit it sometime, we can't just damage it heavily and not kill it!" then followed with a giggle. He looked around to the wolfs and noticed that one barely got scratched, he thought maybe if they did a AoE they could kill the first wolf while still doing some amount of damage to the other wolf... he wondered if Jonathan would use a AoE.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan 358/360 <<30/36>> 

Beatbox 360/360 <18/36>

Mist Wolf A 15/200

Mist Wolf B 172/200

Edited by Beatbox