[PP-F1] Plains are not fun (Swift, Miaki and Issac)

(OOC: This takes place before the death announcement.)

After shuffling away from the crowds and stores, along with buying a shield, she headed straight for the plains, in order to start leveling up and playing the game.

Once she arrived that, she sighed in relief when no one was there, so she took out her spear and give a little twirl before directing her attention to a lone boar, she made a stance and prepared to attack it.

(OOC: Edit, enough people have joined, making this a PP one.)

Swift saw while relaxing a while that a boat stood there alone. She sighed and stood up from her sitting posture. She pulled out her two handed long sword and walked towards the boar which seemed to be distracted by something Swift couldn't see.

Her blade began to glow violet and she slashed the pig into pixels with the force of a single slash. Swift knew that if she kept up her training at such a rate, she'll be at the top eventually. After watching her experience climb the slightest, she turned to her left to find a player was standing there. She now knew what the boar was distracted by. I had no clue that I just stole your kill... I'm so terribly sorry.

Swift felt about stealing the player's kill so she raised the boar tusk and gave it to the player standing there lost by what just happened. Afterwards Swift extended her hand towards the armed player and announced her name to be Claire Swift, but to just call her Swift.

Before I even had the chance to attack the boar, it had shattered into shards the moment I prepared to launch an attack. 'The heck?..' I turned around to see a female player there, and she turned her sight to me. My eyes narrowed and my blue orbs were now glinted with irritation, glaring at the player.

With realization, the player gave an apology, "I had no clue that I just stole your kill... I'm so terribly sorry."

My glare turned into a look of disappointment and irritation, but netherless, majority of the anger had disappeared. She quickly gave me her name and extended her hand before me, prompting me to shake her hand.

"My name is Weiss, nice to meet you Clari- I mean, Swift." I shook her hand with my other hand, which hand a shield on it.

I noticed the grip on my hand was rather strong compared to my own, but made no comment on it. Swift started an conversation to ease out the awkwardness, and I took my interest on what she asked.

"So how did you find out about sao? For me, my friend recommended it to me." She asked.

"Avid gamer, found out on gamer magazines and followed it on for a long time, I actually was one of the beta-testers, but I doubt it'll be much use now that the game is completed." I told her in reply, my voice in its usual monotone-like state, blue eyes seemingly looking bored, but up close they were burning with passion.

Miaki took the full dive into SAO not a couple hours ago and he was having the time of his life. Wearing only starting gear consisting of a grey long sleeve and green vest and a curved sword in his scabbard, Miaki was exploring the less populated areas in SAO. He spotted two girls talking close by and decided to greet them. Walking over he waved and heard the tail end of their conversation asking each other how they found out about Sword Art Online.

"Good day ladies. I hope you don't mind my intrusion. My name is Miaki."

"Here I am, in the middle of a field in one of the most anticipated games of the year, practically of the century, and how am I spending my time? Killing boars, with nobody that I know, that's what.", I mumbled, as I killed a boar. It was a fantastic evening, yet it felt gloomy. I just hate getting a head start on my friends on these types of games. Everyone I knew weren't going to get it ever or later, when they had more money. Bored a little out of my mind, I figured that I would meet some new people. So I looked to one side and saw nobody. I looked to the other and saw a group of three. I had no clue if they knew each other, but I would introduce myself anyways. I strolled my way to them and said, "Uh, hello. My name is Isaac, what are yours.