{PP-F1} Drinks and Deep Thoughts -Arc and myself

Domarus chuckled at Arc's comment.

"True, but I'm certain there will be one or two of those girls who would fall in love with whoever saved them.  I wouldn't be interested in them of course but still.  They'd exist."  Domarus didn't know what love was, and honestly he didn't really care until Esther showed up.  He now had to learn everything about it.  However he could take his time with that.  Domarus watched as Arc seemed to prepare to laugh but held it back.  Domarus chose this point to raise an eyebrow with a smile on his face.

"What's so funny?  Don't hold humor back on me my friend, I need it."  He chuckled before listening to Arc mention how it was good to take hits.  Domarus intended to get armor that would take a hit, but he also wanted armor that would damage his opponent in return.  He heard about the enhancement thorns as well as recovery and decided that he would have two separate armor pieces:  One that had maxed mitigation and one that had thorns and recovery.  This way he could take damage, deal even more damage, and even recover health from time to time.  He nodded to himself.  It was the perfect plan he thought.  It was completely combat perfect.  His friend mentioned something about players keeping up and how he was keeping close to the throat.  Domarus grinned.

"Oh I have every intention of keeping up.  I'll do everything in my power to get stronger and maybe even rival the front liners.  It's my goal to become the greatest dps in this game.  Pretty hefty goal I know but there you have it."  Domarus debated with himself on whether or not he should mention his goal for unique skills to Arc, wondering if the player would assist him, or become more competitive and selfish like Domarus was.  However he couldn't be sure until Arc gave Domarus more signs. 

@Arc

• 3 weeks later...