[F3-PP] Long Day

Rin was wandering about in a daze, it wasn't long before she found herself laying beside the fence around the town now sighing with relief. It wasn't every day that she had to run off from beasts that actually aggro'd to her which wasn't a problem if she hadn't been in a cave at the time. It was a terrifying experience to be stuck between two tigers and the rock walls that made her escape only through them. It wasn't easy but after a few scratches and the pixels showing upon her own avatar she made it to the safe zone. She was out of breath from the long run back to the city limits. Rin rolled over, her face nuzzling into the grass till she could smell it her lips gently brushing over it till she smiled feeling the fresh herbal smell. It happened that part of the clumps were actually onions which she now happily picked out from the ground. The intoxicating smell of onions now inflaming her nostrils till she rolled back closing her eyes.

"This would probably taste delicious in sou or something, but right now I just want to taste it fresh out of the ground."

Her lips opening wide till the end now popped into her mouth suckling upon it till her back teeth now began to gnaw upon the end.

@Ivory Lotus

Ivory meowed happily to herself as she wondered about on the third floor. She skipped happily out of the town and stopped at the fence when she saw a really cute young woman, chewing on some sort of vegetable or herb. She meowed happily and plopped down next to the woman, pulling up one of the onions and starting to nibble at it before turning to the woman. "Hi Onion-san!" She said with a big smile, her cat ears twitching. "What are you doing, besides eating yummy onions?" She reached out and booped the woman, not giving her a chance to reply. "I'm Ivory, but you can call me Kitty if you want. Lots of people do!" She smiled and turned back to her onion, chomping down on it and taking a huge bite, enjoying the sharp and sweet taste before leaning over and starting to nuzzle the stranger. She was happy she had met such a nice person that she felt so close to in the space of three seconds. They were like sisters!

Rin  was peacefully lying there, her own mind drifting into a motionless dream till a girl came crashing down beside in a highly talkative fashion. Her words flowed nonstop, it was like a river cascading down a cliff side into a loud waterfall as she merely became confused by her companions quick and playful attitude. Her jaw now stopped it's grinding movement as she just sat their with the onion's weedy end sticking straight out of her mouth in shock. Rin's eyes were nearly bulging with concern when she suddenly felt the woman touch her finger to her in what could only be classified as a boop. A bright red blush now engulfed her cheeks as she tried to mumbled through the onion not really making out anything comprehensible. It wasn't long before she swallowed the end and spat out the stock as she shook her head.

"W-what, I just am eating onions a-and my name isn't Onion-san it's Rin."

She murmured softly now casting her gaze away from Iovry as she wasn't feeling comfortable with how quick she was to meet and greet. Even more startling was when she felt their bodies touch, the girl began nuzzling  into her as she let out a startled squeal.

"S-stop w-what are you even doing I don't know you?"

Ivory sat up and smiled to the woman happily, her eyes bright and twinkling with excitement and energy. "Sorry, sometimes I cant contain myself. I'm Ivory. Its nice to meet you." She paused, realizing that she had already forgotten the womans name. She quickly remembered though. "It's nice to meet you Onion-san!" She smiled and stood up, reaching a hand out enthusiastically. She was glad to have met someone so nice so quickly. She smiled even more broadly. "So, what are you up to Onion-san?" She queried. "Besides eating onions of course." She let out a long yawn that sounded suspiciously like a meow. She was happy about everything in her life right now except for one thing. She felt like she didnt have much of a purpose. Here she was with grandmastered first aid, but she wasnt really even using it. She wasnt really doing much of anything but napping and talking to people. She wanted to do important things, but she always got distracted...

Rin lied there upon the ground lost as she seemed to be talking in a circle, introduction had already been done and she explained that her name wasn't Onion-san already which only made her grimace uncomfortably. It wasn't her place to continuously correct or yell at the girl from once again butchering her name it was three little letters after all it isn't that hard to remember. The nickname persisted still her face red with embarrassment hoping nobody was about to hear this newly founded nickname. She regretted laying down now and plucking out the onion from the ground to nibble on. The meowing yawn was rather startling though as she did love cats, but she was just sitting there she still didn't know why she would sit down beside her.

"M-my name isn't Onion-san it's Rin. B-beside I'm just trying to relax as I sorta thought that I was alone but obviously that isn't the case any more."

She sighed still wearing her leather evasion gear now sighing as she felt uncomfortable till she now looked over Ivory once more. 

Ivory grinned at the woman. "In that case, it's nice to meet you Rin-chan." She said, her cat ears twitching a little bit with excitement. She had purchased a potion off of an NPC to give her them a year or so back, and she had kept them since. She wanted to do fun stuff with her new friend, so she reached out and grasped her hand, attempting to pull her to her feet. "Come on! Lets go pick flowers or have an adventure, or meet new people!" She exclaimed excitedly. She meowed enthusiastically and motioned with her head to the area past the fence. She really wanted some excitement, and she really wanted to have some fun with her new best friend, Onion-san. Or was it Rin-chan? Or was that Fin-chan? She couldnt remember. She'd just keep calling her Onion-san. She looked out towards the fields ahead and yanked on Onion-san's hand impatiently. "Come on!" She exclaimed.

Rin sighed in relief as she finally seemed to get her name correct, perhaps this whole predicament wouldn't be quite as awkward now that she wasn't being called Onion-san. Her eyes now fixated upon the ears that were twitching ever so realistically. She was fascinated by them as she merely kept her eyes transfixed upon the two ears protruding from her ears wondering if they helped with searching as well. As she stood up Rin blinked with a yelp as she was pulled up to her fee not expecting all of this as she was pulled along toward the field as she was apparently going to go flower picking which was not in her plans for today she was just going to sit back and relax. She mewled now attempting to keep up with Ivory as they slowly approached the field, that was when the girl seemingly told her with an excited wave to join. A flustered blush creeping over her face as she slowly strolled along till a hard yank upon her hand dragged her even farther.

"W-wait but what are we doing with the flowers w-we don't even have any vases or water for them?"