[PP-F1] Awkward greeting, curious encounter (w/ Chiana) <<RGQ>>

The idea of staying in the Town of Beginnings has appealed to Zulas somewhat. He has begun to like this city for what it is and what it stands. He believes that among all the madness the players here have gone through, this town is one that can be counted on when it comes to some sort of normalcy. Well, he can say that because he has only gone up to the second floor, but it was a while ago. This floor is one of the biggest, from what's he's heard at least, so there's still a lot of places for him to explore. 

One day Zulas wandered to a section of markets that he hadn't been in before. The stores were somewhat exotic in their wares and people walked around, engrossed in conversations of their own. There was only one thing that seemed out of place in the whole scenery, and that was a simple looking merchant NPC that seemed to be lost. Zulas noted that he was going from stand to stand talking to different other NPCs but all of them waved him away. He stepped away from the latest vendor and Zulas saw that he carried his feet, a look of defeat clearly on his face. That was until he saw Zulas and his face lit up somewhat; he hurried over to the adventurer and said, "Just who I was looking! An adventurer of your caliber sir." The face no longer looked defeated, but filled itself with hope. The only problem was the next question the merchant asked Zulas.

"Sir, I-I'm sorry to ask this but... are you married by any chance?" - he asked loud enough for people around to hear.

@Chiana

Edited by Zulas