[PP-F1] Healing wounds <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> Itzal and Marianne [COMPLETED]

" O-oh! it's the quest village! i think it was in the same area that we're in right now..." I checked my map, and sure enough, we were only a short walk from the town...

....quest town, Floor 1...

"..hmm... it should be somewhere nearby... Ah! the Alchemist's shop~!" I had spotted the small alchemists shack, and I began to walk towards the building, holding the tiny red  quest item flower in my hand, beckoning for Itzal to follow me into the shop. "have you ever been on this side of the map? It's a beautiful town, and alot of people enjoy it here too... but the Npc's that live here were getting sick and disappearing... and this quest is the only way that they have been getting medicine to the entire village..." I held the door open for Itzal, beckoning for him to follow me.

@Itzal

Edited by Marianne

Itzal nodded as she mentioned the area and pinpointed it as the Alchemist's shop.  She beckoned Itzal to follow her and he chuckled before doing so.  As they walked she asked him if he had ever been on this side of the map and he nodded.  "I've scouted out the entire map, from one end to the other.  There's no place I haven't been to I'd say.  I'm working on scouting the second floor now."  She opened the door to the building and beckoned for Itzal to walk in and he did so.  After walking in he scanned the area.  A simple alchemists shop.  His thoughts went back to what she had said before, about how she and Mina had known each other.  He thought of how he and Mina met that day, and...  He shook his head trying to forget it.  Instead he thought about how happy she would be to see her friend again.  What he didn't know and could never understand was how horribly wrong that one thought of his would be.  Regardless he had met the two and helped Mira complete this quest which would be near impossible without an LD bonus.  The day was done for him.

@Marianne