{PP-F1} Rulers and Servants, Followers and Generals - Chiana

Domarus let out a roar as he threw down his blade, cutting the head off of a fairly large boar and as it shattered he knew there would be no loot emerging as it was a pitiful level.  However the experience was what he was after.  He was far too low a level and far to behind to attempt to get a unique skill.  He had come to accept that.  So he'd just have to do the next best thing.  He sheathed his two handed ax and unequipped the armor, switching to dragon bone as he did when not in combat.  He turned to Keres.

"Alright, I'm done fighting for the day."  Keres nodded as that meant it was time for her to go collect materials.  It had become a routine.  Domarus would mob grind all day and then when he had exhausted himself he would rest while Keres gathered materials for him.  As he sat down on a large rock he contemplated the recent events.  Arc was showing good progress.  Alisa hasn't been seen for some time, so he was considering another possible dps.  Esther was under the control of a mysterious man whom he intended to torture.  And after him he'd teach Lycan a lesson as well.  Ivory seemed much like Esther, only at the same time with her own unique personality.  He was also going to be initiated into a guild known as Celestial Ascendants.... Temporarily.  He would use the guild as a means to an end, a way to gain experience and gear.  Most things were a means to an end anyways.  Despite having bad luck at collecting materials lately, Keres returned with an item for Domarus.  He nodded with a slight smile and urged her on.  She bowed slightly.  No words were usually exchanged while he was exhausted from the combat.  She was fine with it however and she eagerly helped him any way he could.

ID#  69396  LD:  15

@Chiana

Edited by Domarus

Chiana glanced over the man, his own blade now was tossed through the neck of the boar as it began to dissipate back into the sky.  It was far too long since she was out with her own wits about her, such was the toll of the potions.  Chiana was lurking in the shadows, a suitable location for a woman of her miss-intent, the woman now sighed disappointingly as it was difficult. It was difficult enough for her to admit her own failings she then wandered out further into the wilderness focusing upon the matter at hand she needed money, gear, and material or simply the latter to buy the gear that she desperately would need. The only people she had ever met in this domain were Domarus and Hakai at this point, something she wished to address but that was just the issue with her previous demeanor no one enjoyed the presence of an addict in their midst least of all one that hit on man and woman in the most vulgar of fashions. "Yes, the man who cared for me I suppose is back out and capable of defeating such monsters on his own. If only I had such powers."

Gripping the starting battle axe she stopped before asking the two, "What exactly have you been doing out about here now? I haven't seen you in a long while I suppose you just keep getting stronger leaving the rest of us in the dust?"

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Post Link Time
69448 4 1 8 4 Chiana Msg_hover2.png 2016-10-14 13:57:46

Edited by Chiana

The sweat was beginning to slow down.  An outward sign that he was regaining his energy and stamina.  Soon he would be able to continue fighting.  Keres of course was still searching for materials.  The moment of rest was disturbed however when a familiar voice echoed from the darkness.  While Keres looked over to see who it was Domarus made no movement to look and instead allowed a light smile to touch his face.  Sure he was exhausted, but that didn't mean he couldn't keep up his disguise.  He was a master after all.

"While I'm eager to help lower levels, I cannot allow that to slow down my training.  I have my own plans Chiana, plans that involve the front lines.  And I can't get there by slouching around.  I will let you know however, that I sought out help at first.  If one doesn't seek things out, they'll never accomplish anything.  That's a lesson to be learned by many."  Domarus pushed himself off and Keres stood to join him.  As he walked over to where the voice was he spotted the player, once again in her vulgar outfit.  Whether she was looking for him or just happened to come across him didn't matter.  She had addressed him which made it clear she wished to talk.  If she didn't then she could have said nothing and either stalked him, which would end up her getting caught, or just moving on.  He smiled and nodded to the woman.

"It's good to see you aren't one of those people.  Unlike others you are willing to step outside the safety of the border.  Now then, is there something you need to discuss?  Assistance with?  Or did you just miss me is all?"  He gave off a friendly chuckle to indicate a joke.  Keres grinned at the woman.  She was mischievous and gave it her all to make embarrassed people as uncomfortable as possible.  It seemed Chiana had similar skills or interests, and therefore she liked her.

@Chiana

The greying woman now stretched out her limbs feeling the aches still of living without the usual comforts of masseurs and the like. "Although a man who implies that a girl like myself would slow him down can't be as clever as he thinks of himself now. I must admit though that I won't ever be a slouch at this point I am seeking out the strength of a front-liner but I intend to earn it for myself. I just need the equipment to do so."

"Slow you down, doesn't that maid of yours slow you more then anything, distractions the whole lot but here you are indulging in her services even out upon the floors. Perhaps you could be fighting them with another companion who will actually throw out some swings of her own." Indicating herself as the axe swung about herself. The woman sneered as he spoke about the last portion of this particular situation, she didn't enjoy admitting her own weakness but she needed more than anything power through any means necessary. Although his comment was a joke it was an intolerable one at that thankfully the warm smirk on Keres's face which was a familiar comfort. Stretching out she then unbuttoned her leather coat that was about her usual wears. It was quite the impulsive outfit to be worn.

@Domarus

Domarus listened to the woman reply to his comment and chuckled with a grin.  The woman was smart and could come up with comebacks pretty quickly.  However, remarks such as this or insults never bothered him.  He listened as the woman went on to explain that she intended to earn the strength of a frontliner by herself.  To this he chuckled.  Inwardly he rolled his eyes.  Another 'I'll do it myself' moron he thought.  These people think they can do anything, when they're limited.  He himself is limited, which is why he collected followers.

"I wish you luck with that.  However know that working alone can only take you so far.  Everyone has a limit."  Then he heard her talk about Keres and he glanced at her for a moment.  When she finished her reply and made a gesture with her ax he wondered if she was serious or playing around.  Keres clearly was hoping she was being serious and actually bit her lower lip with hope.  A two handed battle ax eh?  He wondered if she chose it for looks or for AoE attacks.

"Nobody can mob grind forever.  Everyone needs a break or two.  And since Keres doesn't do combat, she gathers materials while I get my strength back."  

"And I can be entertaining if I choose to be," Keres added to his defense.  Domarus watched as the woman unbuttoned her coat, showing the outfit she had before.

"Of course, if you asked I'm sure Domarus would love to have you around.  Right Domarus?"  She made a playful smirk with her last statement and to keep up his pretense he chose to make a shrug.  He was going to need to speak with Keres later on about getting him into difficult areas.  This might actually blow his cover now that he thought about it.  Even though she probably couldn't do much damage with the truth, he'd rather keep the truth down to a minimal of people.  So far Esther and Ivory were who he deemed trustworthy, and Mari could see right through him but she was already secretive.

"I mean I love company but I don't force others to do anything.  A little help is never a bad thing of course."

@Chiana

• 2 weeks later...

Chiana's neck craned toward a forty five degree angle due to her confusion of his sudden chuckle, that was a bit unexpected as she thought he was the type to not care. Perhaps she had misjudged him, though he did seem to be seeking some sort of dominion in this world. A rather shallow sigh was exhaled by the woman before staring back up. Chiana had no intention of taking on bosses by herself, she wanted to be known as a strong warrior for herself she could care less about mobs and quests, they just were the easiest means of leveling up. "Everyone is alone Domarus, it's just the mindset of an individual to figure out that they aren't. This is a game after all, who can say that the person you meet tomorrow or the person you met three days ago hasn't already passed. We could all be NPC's in this world and we all simply hope that they are real to fix our idea of one day breaking out and saving ourselves and them."

The woman's arms now crossed in front of her tightly gripping her voluptuous bust eyes scanning over him to see what his reaction to such a thought. "No one is as they seem especially you I just have no means of breaking through this cracked sealing without entrusting myself to others like you. My limit has yet to be reached, but know that I don't really need your help I just don't know anyone in this game. Suppose my winning personality is the reason for that or my addictions."

A her servant of sorts unbuttoned her top Chiana smirked now moving in closer, her body swaying like a church bell till she reached Keres. A hand reaching out to hold her shoulder as she leaned in close. "I'm sure that together we can convince him doll. So where do we start?"

@Domarus

Edited by Chiana

Everyone is alone.  Interesting words he thought to himself.  In the long run yes, people were alone.  Mankind was born individually, and would die individually.  Even if you die beside the one you love, you still die alone.  Life and death care not about the wants and desires of humans.  However while you live, it was possible to connect with others.  That's why there's such a thing called love.  Domarus himself cared not for it, but he knew it was a real thing.

"Unity is a powerful thing.  However I suppose there are times unity might be an illusion too.  I'll need to think on that."  He noted her action of crossing her arms and gripping her bust but didn't bother with it.  He couldn't count how many times women in the real world tried seducing him, before and after he had come to power.  Mainly afterwards though.  While he did like feminine company after he rose to power, seduction never worked on him.  When she called him out on his disguise, he realized he might have been a bit too loose with his deception.  He'd have to adjust his words next time he thought.  He cocked his eyebrow mid sentence.

"People like me?  And what do you refer to when you say that?"  Domarus watched as Chiana heard Keres' words and began to sway over to his maid.  When she reached her Keres saw Chiana move her hand to hold her shoulder and the woman leaned in close to Keres.  When Chiana asked her question Keres was surprised.  For starters, she didn't actually think Chiana wanted to be serious about doing something.  Or perhaps she was testing Keres.  However while Keres' version did work, it did at times call for something most people would consider twisted.  Keres enjoyed pain more than anything else.  She was mischievous and could piss anyone off.  That was her little perk.

"Well you claim to be an expert, so prove it."  Domarus wasn't sure what to make of his current situation now.  Obviously he'd need to have a little chat with Keres but for now he needed to handle things.  Unfortunately he couldn't think of anything at the current moment.

@Chiana

It was true, every word he spoke about the purpose of unity being something powerful enough to break that loneliness that often devoured an individual into the void of despair. However, he realized that while it can feel quite real it is ultimately an illusion that humans devise to attempt to comfort themselves. Love was a fantasy that she would never fall for no matter how charming they were, she was free spirited and hated extra baggage that could weigh her down and prevent the passage of her ascension to the front lines. "Don't hurt yourself thinking to much about it, there is truth in what we both spoke but ultimately we are all out in this world uncertain if the others about us are just the personalities that were locked already passed away or the soul of a living being."

As he questioned her perception of him, she merely released a cackle that turned halfway into a coughing fit as she still felt a bit off. It wasn't sickness perhaps she didn't like the virtual air. "You are the type of man who sees himself holding great power in this domain and while I aspire to the same ideas we are opposites. I just realize when the guile of another person a man no less defeats my own seductive nature." Chiana turned back to Keres a hand reaching up to her face as she began to stroke it ever so gently. The digits of her hand now passing over her cheek and to her lips as she began to massage her thumb upon her lips. The second arm now slithering behind her and pulling her in close to clamp the two women together bosom to bosom. Chiana's eyes peering down possessively as her own face leaned in closer and closer till her breath could be felt upon Keres's cheek.

"Children shouldn't tempt the devil," Chiana whispered softly as she leaned into her ear now leaving her hand against the firm rump of Keres. Her them removed and slipping down till her hand gripped the girl by the back of the neck as she firmly planted a kiss against her lips. It was just a moment as Chiana then released her and wandered back to face Domarus. "So what first?"

When Chiana told him how she saw him he couldn't help but chuckle inwardly.  So close yet not quite.  Great power?  Even further than that.  Unmatchable power was what he sought, and not just in this virtual world but in the real world as well.  In fact, he was about to start a business in the real world when SAO happened.  And apparently what gave him away was his lack of response to her seductive nature.  It appeared that some of the veil had been seen through, and while he wouldn't hide the fact that he had attempted to deceive, he would not open the rest.

"Is that so?  Well then I'll need to make adjustments to that in the future.  May I ask however how you are an opposite of me?  I'm quite curious."  When she started physical contact with Keres by stroking her face he watched carefully, unsure of how his servant would respond.  She had things like this happen from men, even done it to them a couple of times, but never from another woman.  Keres tried to keep a steady breath and a straight face as the woman let her hands fall to the maid's lips, making strange motions on them.  As she did so Keres felt the woman's other hand make it's way slowly around her body until she pulled Keres in, both of their chests pressing.  Domarus kept a steady observance, making sure the woman didn't try anything or go too far.  Then the woman leaned in and whispered into Keres' ear.  She was about to harden and argue that she was no child when Chiana pressed her lips against Keres.  Domarus made the slightest movement but nothing more.  That was all that revealed the mix of minor shock and worry that was brief but there.  Keres actually reddened for the second time in her life.  Her eyes were a bit wide yet when Chiana released her she just stood there staring for a second.  When Chiana turned to Domarus and asked what was first.

"You'll need to be more specific with that statement.  And you should be more cautious when interacting with my followers, servants, allies, and last of all my one and only friend."  Keres blushed a little bit from that statement as she knew he never told anyone that, save for maybe Esther.

@Chiana

Chiana slowly rocked her hips to and fro, her entire body slowly meandering away from the servant girl that he had claimed it seemed. "I'm devious and you wear the knight and shining armor, it makes me question whether you really want to live out such a boring chivalrous life or maybe explores the darker sides of this world. Watch the world burn while you fiddle away your own glorious melody. Nero watching Rome burn is probably my most favorite picture that I paint in my head ironic that someone so iconic is known for his unwillingness to assist his people in a time of tragedy." The beating of their hearts would be felt, it was odd how the game kept certain useless aspects from the real world. As she pulled away she laughed and walked off now glancing toward the marked woman, her lipstick smeared over Keres's succulent lips.

As she wandered she finally cringed now leaning against the tree hiding her own vivid faintness till she smirked back to her companions. "Sorry, doll." Chiana apologized to Keres before looking back to Domarus. I didn't mean any harm from a simple little kiss I just thought you would enjoy it."

As the woman moved away from Keres, his servant stared at her uneasily, still a little shocked from the kiss and her cheeks still a bit flushed.  When the woman spoke to Domarus he questioned if the disguise was of any use any more.  If she believed he was like Nero he could easily correct her, however that required telling the truth.  He was really getting irritated with this part very very much indeed.  To tell the truth was like cutting his own arm in his opinion.  Once it's out there's no taking it back.  ...  No he wouldn't tell yer...  Yet.  He wanted to make sure she would not betray him on any level.  He only told those most loyal.  Mari had seen right past but he knew she wouldn't tell.  She simply didn't care.  Esther however, was very open minded to the truth and accepted him for who he was, which was a very rare thing.  The only other person to do that was Keres.  This Chiana person however was a wild card.  He could not be sure.  Domarus sighed.

"My life is a mix of things, has been ever since Keres demanded she be my servant.  I can't stand seeing people fall into such a depressing state, but neither do I have time to help everyone.  Keres has helped balance me out you could say.  I didn't actually drink alcohol before her influence, and she has indeed been...  Interesting company.  However that does not change my mind on what comes first.  Others before myself Chiana, that is what I follow.  If you need assistance I'll be glad to help you."  When the woman apologized to Keres she flushed a little more but didn't speak against her.  She could adjust and get used to others pulling off something like that, but as a first time and completely unexpected?  She stiffened slightly and shook her head downward.  This was too much for her to think about right now.  How was it that she, who loved messing with people's emotions, was bested?...  She hoped this Chiana fellow would become Domarus' follower.  If she did then she could share her desire to mess with everyone and hopefully learn from a master.

@Chiana

• 2 weeks later...

Each sway of the hips planted one step in front of the other, the firm stomps of her heels making her impression upon this world known. Though she was willing to follow, Domarus would have to fight rebellion within her every step of the way, both inspiring and questioning as she intended to keep him on his toes. stretching the bare arm up past her head she smiled innocently for the fist time. It was almost a complete reversal of her once inquiring disapproving self. "I do apologize I must have misread you. I treat everyone quite rough at first, I find it a good way to keep people honest and on their toes about me." Another bellowing laugh resonated deep from her gut up till it was dispersed through the air draining on ones eardrums as she now stepped forward and grasped Domarus against tightly. Her grip like that of an ox plowing over the fields without hesitation from the commands of the farmer, heeding no obstacles that stood in it's way. As she gripped him she would pull him straight off the ground, their cheeks, chests, everything practically flush against one another. "I swear you didn't even piss your pants unlike some of the newbies I have met."

"How old are you, I must admit I haven't seen many guys as young as you who hold up so well against the effects. Of course, who really knows how this game effect anyone could be glitching out." After delivering her bear-hug to the man who owned the flustered maid she planted him back down gently as if surgically implanting a chip in a dog. "It's a pleasure to do business with you, I expect my salary unlike your dear Keres here. After all a girl's got to eat, drink and live somewhere. Can't be a vagabond all my life after all if I'm to truly become the mercenary that I intend to be then I will need to have the money to set up my own place. Something less ... clubby." Chiana smirked as after her first encounter she now did have her club where she displayed her new work as an entertainer. "Just don't lie to me k?" A mysterious tone was taken after her remark as if question one final time to see if he was truly the heroic knight he said he was or the devious puppet master. Either way he went she would stop her questions as she would take the answer inherently as the truth till proven otherwise.

@Domarus OOC: Sorry that took so long

Domarus watched as Chiana stretched her arm and gave a very false innocent smile and began to apologize about misreading him, which he knew was a lie.  She wasn't upset about it in the slightest.  When she mentioned how it was to keep other's honest and on their toes Domarus grinned.

"No need for apologies, some people are naturally suspicious.  And it doesn't help when someone like me has a servant now does it?"  When she had finished however she seemed to be holding something in until an enormous laughter shot out from her lips, loud enough to make Domarus close his eyes from the shock, though his arms remained crossed.  This wasn't the first time he had to deal with someone loud.  However it was a distraction, which he thought was very clever of her.  When she forced his arms aside and pressed him into her, which she was actually able to do without being crushed due to her being only a few inches shorter than himself, which wasn't often, he was genuinely shocked at her strength.  That such a seemingly feeble woman could have that kind of strength.  However he didn't worry about that right now, in fact, he was thinking of just how useful this woman could be as a follower, maybe even a general.  She even lifted him up off of the ground, pressing everything against her, until it was as if they were one.  Keres' eyes widened quickly to this scene, not sure how Domarus would react.  He listened to her words and made no movement as if he were still in shock at the event, when in truth he was over the shock already.  When she put him down he replied at last.

"As for your, um...  First comment...  You aren't the first person who's acted that way, though perhaps not as..  Direct or skilled as you have done...  And I'm twenty five years old."  Keres knew that he enjoyed the company of woman just as the next guy.  She also knew that attempts of seduction never worked on him either.  However he couldn't reveal the first half, and his other half needed a little tweaking so that she didn't know the real reason behind his immunity.  So she understood why he spoke the way he did:  Making it seem like he wasn't immune.  In truth he might have enjoyed it a little, even if he didn't want to admit it.  She REALLY needed Chiana to give her some lessons on embarrassing men.  When Chiana mentioned how it was a pleasure doing business he cocked an eyebrow.

"So we ARE in business?  I assume you'd like to be a mercenary then?  If so then I'll be sure to call on you when I'm in need of assistance."  Then Chiana asked her question.  Before Domarus could say anything, nor look like he was about to say anything, Keres spoke up.

"What happens if people lie to you?"

@Chiana

OOC- I'm a patient man Chiana, fret not.  Heh heh

"True, I suppose I can't help being suspicious though ever since I was young my parents kept information from me that was relevant to my future." Chiana's wide grin now snapping to one lacking emotions as if a cold wind had just blown over her cheeks. "I'm sick of liars is all, I had no means to explain the reasons of why my parents hadn't told me earlier but once they did that was when my life took a dark turn into the addictions of the flesh. Drugs. Alcohol. You name it. I suppose it isn't shocking that a young woman such as myself would fall prey to such things after being told that the condition you have would probably take your life within the next ten years." This was the the infallible truth, no intention of concealing her true nature as she spoke out to the man whom she had been owe so suspicious of. "I suppose you can blame it all on parents though when it comes down to it, after all they nurtured you and raised you in their own image. They passed it on to me thus I will also die by their hands, that was nine years ago, imagine that I'm just a ticking time bomb at this point just waiting to crash on a hospital bed. That is why I don't intend to escape this game I want a warriors death."

Chiana finally stopped her backstory as she heard about his age and how he seemed suspicious to others as well. It made her calm knowing that something wasn't inherently off about her, perhaps he could be trusted even if the mysteries behind this individual hadn't been unraveled for her yet. "As business partners I thought it was only fair you know my intentions and purpose in this world. It wouldn't be honorable to tell you that I wasn't seeking out death every second of the day, but I warn you that I'm not a hunter of the bosses in this realm I'm seeking other players who are skilled enough to deem them worthy to be heroes of Aincrad. Those are who I wish to fight and show my true power to once I'm on their level. I apologize if it ends my contract earlier then I want it to."

"Just pray that someone else doesn't give me a better offer Domarus." She smirked now glancing toward Keres with a devious wink. "Keres." His final questioned stopped her dead in her tracks as she didn't even turn around to face him. "I show them just them just how much of a monster we really can be. I have nothing else to lose and that is what makes me scary."

@Domarus

Edited by Chiana

Domarus was rather shocked at the sudden backstory that emerged.  He wondered if she was simply saying something rehearsed but.  No.  The way she said it, the way she stood.  Her eyes.  She was telling him the truth.  Whether she trusted him enough to tell her story or sharing in order to gain his trust he couldn't tell.  Her story however.  It made sense.  Then she went to tell her what she intended to do in this world and how she would go about it.  Essentially she would be putting powerful players in their place, testing their strength.  An interesting goal to say the least.  However one he could definitely work with.  When she warned him that someone else might offer her a better deal.  If she knew what he could offer her in the future...  Then she answered Keres' question.  Domarus thought about this.  She had just opened up to him and he didn't like it.  It felt like he-  Keres tapped Domarus' arm.  He turned to her, a little surprised that she had a firm, stubborn face on.  She rarely looked like this and when she was it was usually for a matter she would not back down on.  Then she said the last words he ever wanted to hear.

"You owe her.  But more importantly you owe me this.  Tell her."  Domarus narrowed his eyes as she knew the gravity of what she was asking of him.  And yet...  This was Raven who was asking.  It was frustrating to say the least.  He gave a frustrated sigh and turned to Chiana who inevitably turned around again.

"Only if I have her solid word that she will say nothing or do nothing to interfere with my plans in Aincrad."

@Chiana

As the servant spoke up her ears twitched, the words she spoke seemingly giving reason to her suspicions. As she rotated about to fully take in the view of to two she laughed, "Children. It's fine I'm still older then you both and I don't need to know every detail. We have no secrets Domarus I understand you and that is enough for me. We have no reason to go past this understanding with simple words." Chiana began to stretch out once again, as if preparing to run a marathon in the next few minutes. The rocking of her hips and the approach she took to Keres was similar to her previous approaching as she now opened her arms a wing span as great as Domarus as they were almost on equally footing.

"Just tell me what you need and when and I promise to be there seeking out payment in full. No reason for us to ruin a good thing, after all I can be trusted I'm a dead woman already anyways Why waste my time discussing matters that won't matter to me in the next life." As she smiled she would wait for them both to enter into a huge hug. She knew deceit, Domarus had a battle plan with his secrets and she trusted that those would one day leave her up against foes that would bring her glorious rest. There was nothing more helpless than laying about in a hospital bed waiting for your time to come. That was the greatest fear of mankind, being totally helpless when death finally claimed you.

@Domarus

When she mentioned the two of them as Children Domarus kept a steady gaze on her, unfazed.  He didn't care if she were older, she was nowhere near his level of authority.  Not by a long shot.  She mentioned that she understood Domarus and again his gaze was unhindered.  Then she began walking over to them in a manner that invited them in a hug.  When she spoke again Keres accepted the hug.  Domarus wasn't exactly a hugger.  If someone hugged her then very well, but he didn't go out of his way to hug others.  Especially when he had something she might actually take seriously..  Either that or dismiss it entirely.

"I'd love for you to be with us more Chiana.  And please, please, please teach me how to embarrass men better!  You're better than I had ever hoped to be!"  A moment after Keres said this Domarus spoke.

"I may not be of much help to you in this world, for now at least, but I can certainly assist you in the real world.  If you say you understand me, then you won't be surprised when I say I have many followers in the real world, men and women under my influence who would do nearly anything for me.  Indeed I'm just getting warmed up.  I hold influential power in the real world and multiple thug groups already fear me.  And soon enough I plan on rising to a higher position as well.  Regardless of whether you want it or not, I can give you a position, a job, maybe even a servant of your own if you wished.  And while this world won't last, I intend to live this like I would the real world.  When we get out you can choose to either wallow in your self pity or you can take the chance I offer you."  Keres smiled to Domarus, happy that she might see her in this world and the real one.

@Chiana

Chiana laughed as he mentioned the possibility of wallowing in her self pity, if she even lived long enough to escape this game she was certain she would not escape the confides of her hospital bed. This was inevitable yet he still would seek her out in the real world thinking she wouldn't be anything more then a drain on his finances. "I'm afraid that you wouldn't care for me in the real world, I'm not nearly as mobile out there as I am here. Though if you still intend to seek my aid and offer such pleasantries then I will gladly indulge your offerings till I pass on." She offered a simple nod as she clutched onto the woman who sought her apprenticeship in the realm of embarrassment, it was curious how they both deemed her a necessity now. Perhaps they were more childish then she had first thought. Even the way that the boy acted cool under pressure attempting to refrain from such embraces. It wasn't a sign of weakness to hug another person no matter how weak they were, I pity that boy. As she held onto her new pupil she slowly released her back into the stream to swim among the other fishes.

"I don't accept pity for my state neither in this game nor the real world but I will gladly accept assistance." It was odd she didn't normally agree to such things she to was headstrong and believed that true power came from ruling in solitude. However, this was a lonely world and the monsters you trained against would surely slay you before your time if you didn't have some allies.

@Domarus

It was clear to Domarus now she believed without a doubt that she would die.  So instead he shrugged in response to her really.

"If you truly think there is nothing to be done then I guess you need to make ever second here count.  All of your hearts desires, your deepest darkest wishes.  If you truly are going to die, don't let anything get in your way.  And I am glad you don't accept pity.  Otherwise you wouldn't be worth my time in the first place.  It's why I ignore those miserable fools, frozen in fear inside the town's safety systems.  Keres seems to like you, besides the fact that she wishes to learn from you.  I would consider that fact as well."  Keres was genuinely sad that she wouldn't be able to see Chiana in the real world, and this showed very plainly.  It wouldn't stop her from spending as much time as she could with the woman of course, but it still hurt her that she believed she would perish.  She hugged Chiana one more time before returning to her master.  She looked to Domarus who nodded and sent Chiana a friend request.

"Should you ever require assistance with quests or anything else, message me.  Unlike you, my payment due is in favors so you can keep your col.  Your first favor can be tutoring Keres.  Message whenever you'd like to give her a lesson or two.  If you wish to train I'm always open for a sparing partner.  And though I doubt it, should you wish to, I always have a spot open for follower, possibly even a general if your strong and willing.  When this world is mine, those who follow will have much power indeed."

@Chiana

As she watched over both she laughed leaving a Cheshire grin still visible through her lips were the ivory teeth. "Don't worry I intend to be back in all do time as for that training why don't you start by hugging that master of yours more often Keres. First step of discomforting someone is invade that bubble any moment they aren't expecting it just think of how he would react if I did it again." It was about that time for her to continue on her search for equipment and monsters was a slow one as she needed any gear to feel safe while beginning her adventure. This was quite bothersome it was as if no one thought about the training curve everything was hit or miss in this dominion and she certainly wasn't going to be slain by the first boar she walked up to.

"Don't worry doll face," Chiana shouted back still walking off in the opposite direction, "Who know their could be some miracle cure that I didn't know about that they already administered to me. Either way I expect you to find where I am as soon as possible, the name is Jasmine. If I get out of this I look forward to meeting both of you maybe there will be a reason to live on after this game."