[OP-F1] So... What Now?

As I was entering into Sword Art Online, I was feeling multiple feelings all at the same time. Happiness, anxiety, and even that weird feeling when you are experiencing something new for the very first time. There is no way I'll turn back now though. As the welcome screen popped up I thought a weird noise came out of me, one that somebody would've made due to trying to contain pure cheerfulness that couldn't have been held back. Then I spawned at this little section of the world, which seemed to be in the middle of it. I began to walk around my surroundings, trying my best to take all in. My excitement was then washed away by the sheer feeling of hopelessness that nobody I knew was here. "So... what now?", I wondered.

Lightshade mumbled to herself as she rushed down the hills and looked everywhere furiously, to see if nobody was there. She would dance and spin, and giggle too as she enjoyed the beauty of nature in a childish manner. Yes, she also loved to embrace the fun things she saw, just.. rather secretly that is. Blood rushed up her face quickly when she saw a person. And soon enough it would turn into PEOPLE. The brunette would whistle as she walked around awkwardly, obviously making quite a big fool of herself.. Oh dear.. again! It happened again!

Just as I mumbled, "So...what now?", I heard a whistle from behind. I turned around and saw a brunette girl. I figured that if I would be alone in this world, I might as well make as many friends as possible. "It is time to make a change", I thought. So I worked up the courage, jogged over to her, and I said, "Hello there, my name is Isaac, what's yours?"

She walks into the conversation with great strategy she knew she could befriend the two...

"Hello." For once in her life she hadn't been so shy... she hadn't stammered for once!

She was very impressed by herself and had great confidence to show this side of herself more often.

She looked up at the two's hp bars..... and read them.

"<> and <>" She read aloud the two names.

Lightshade jumped from the sudden startling. A boy in front of her and a girl from behind her. She would laugh somewhat nervously as she backed away a little. "Hiii..ya!" she exclaimed shyly and awkwardly. And now she would mentally curse herself for cracking her voice and making a big fool of herself. Sigh.. maybe it was because she was always uptight and scared of other peoples judgment. That was a natural feeling for her anyways.

"I'm great, thanks for asking.", I replied. I then told her, "As a matter of fact, I'm actually a little nervous of this world to tell you the truth. This ENTIRE place is enormous, and this is floor one out of, what, a hundred? I really don't want to go on my own with nobody I know, and I guess that if you want to we should stick together, shouldn't we?", I asked.