[PP:F2] Urbus Ghetto [Able][Complete]

Urbus was the focal point of Floor Two. It was a floor that Opal was quite used to now and navigating its unique medieval architecture and design. She knew the city like the back of her hand as she visited the slums and ghetto while she was known as The Black Panther. When she had finished her training in the mountains, the woman had a unmoveable sense of justice resound in her soul. She knew the darkness this game had created in the hearts of the people. Filth and impurity would run slick in their minds thinking they could get away with anything they wanted. There was no one to stop these people. So she instilled a sense of fear in them, hoping that she could clean the darkness of Urbus. However, as much as she cleansed the souls of people, darkness seemed to grow stronger. 

Prowling the rooftops at night and acting as like some kind of Boogeyman to players seemed rather strange. But Opal felt the desire to break this evil chain. Yet, she was a monstrous beauty. She would go far beyond the call of just 'scaring' people. If need be, she would seek their life and end it there. A beauty such as her who could whisper the most pleasant things into your ears, lure you out of the safe zone and slay with a single hit. Her tactics she learned from her Master Myoga, all of her skills as a Kunoichi were realized when she knew she had the power to take and control life. Those days...were long since past.

In the bar known as the Drunk Snake, the woman shifted her thighs and her long milky toned leg crossed over the other. She was nursing a long neck beer bottle and her black lips twisted into a nostalgic smile as she daydreamed her night away. It was twenty-four hours before the Boss Raid would begin, and she had a day to kill. She had trained what she could and now she would be once again throwing her life away for the greater good of Aincrad, but hoping she would be alive to see the days that would follow. The woman was not dressed in her armor, in fact she was more causally dressed in one would see at a Night Club or a bar in the real world. She had tight, ragged, denim shorts on, a blank tank top who's strap was defiant of staying on her shoulder. The occasional slip causing her finger to curve around the strap and to pull it back up to keep her natural 36DDs from spilling out and staying in place. The woman lifted her bottle once more and brought it to her lips. The rapping of her fingers drumming across the bar table as she continued her mindless day dreaming of the past, before all this nonsense came to be. 

Yet she was a little stressed, she had been telling people of her plans and her reasons of being in Laughing Coffin. Soon she would have to confront them and take them out. To rid the world of such darkness, could she do it to clean the impurities in her own soul? Violet eyes reflected back at her from the mirror across her way, she saw her beauty and darkness in that reflection. The long white hair no long in the pony tail as it usually was before going off to do some grinding quest. No, she was Vivian tonight. Not Opal, not the member of Laughing Coffin, not any of that. She just wanted one night where she was just an ordinary woman. Could this world give her just one night of that? 

@Able

Edited by Opal

Travelling the different floors was a thought that had come to Able more often than not. The thought of being able to explore so many parts of this world, with every floor being so different and unique was a dream of his. A world, where no matter where he went, it was always different. By no means was he a strong player, he was quite the opposite. Training wasn't something he did on a very regular occasion, and though he wanted to get strong enough to reach the front lines at some point to help the advancement of the way out of this game. The night sky of the second floor in the city of Urbus was beautiful. As he was walking through the paths of the towns, he met some people over the course of his walks, and some were most definitely more interesting than others. He took a breath, and exhaled slowly, in a very calm fashion.

Many people had talked of the bars being a highlight location in Aincrad, yet here was, unable to find one that caught his interest. He never really was much of a drinker, especially being home schooled for a majority of his life. The night light of the moon created a shimmer across his skin, that reflected off him to make his skin look more pale than it really was. His eyes shimmered from the faint light that shone down onto the streets of Urbus, with a crystal green fashion, like a gem that was hidden in the darkness. His red hair was grown down to his eyes, thus creating bangs that would only get in his way half of the time, but he let it stay because he loved the feel of the wind as it blew through it. It added to the realism of this world and made it seem less like a death trap for a majority of players.

With the tapping of his feet between the steps, they finally came to a halt when he stopped before a door. The door was shut, but inside were lights that illuminated onto the streets through the windows and partially between the cracks of the door, as it was wooden. He didn't knock, it was a public building, thus he was able to just enter, but he hadn't been in a bar yet. When he looked up, he read a sign that said "Drunk Snake" a very peculiar name for a bar, especially being in the location that it was. The area around the bar definitely gave off a shady aura that made it almost uncomfortable to be around. Luckily for Able he wasn't exactly afraid of the most common problems that he faced. Entering through the door after he opened it, some faces looked over at him, others didn't bother to even acknowledge his existence. He looked left and right briefly as he shut the door behind him. With his hands tucked into his pockets and his thumbs on the outside, using the web between his thumb and index finger to keep his hands always at the ready and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, like he always did with all of the dress shirts that he wore.

His top button was undone and the shirt itself wasn't tucked in either. This type of dress style made him look extremely casual, but also had a sense of professionalism behind it if he desired to actually wear it the way it was designed to be. His pants were black, with two front pockets and two back pockets. The shoes he wore were dress shoes, so it wasn't like he was exactly dressed for combat at any given situation, but he got comfortable in this type of outfit, so he remained with this style. He approached the counter at the end of the room, with some faces following him because he wasn't a familiar face around here. "Just a beer, please", he said to the bartender, who slid him a bottle without asking anything else. Perhaps two seats down from him a woman sat, very beautiful, looked mature and quite a bit older than he was, but that was never a thing to bother him. The strap of the top she was wearing kept sliding down here and there as he placed his lips to the bottle and took a drink and she would slide the strap right back up before she was too exposed.

The key to being in a place you aren't familiar was that you don't make it awkward. If a person talks to you and tries to get to know you or someone just asks you why you're there, you need to be at the ready to answer in a way so that you don't sound nervous. Confidence is key, and that's something Able never lacked. He had a slight grin on his face, and he gave a charming look to the girl he had been frequently looking over at. Sometimes his flirty behavior got him into trouble, but he liked the thrill of meeting new people. Sometimes it paid off, other times he ended a conversation with a slap mark on his cheek and just a grin on his face because he knew he probably deserved it.

Opal remained crowned Queen in her own little day dream. Her violet eyes shutting off to the world around her. The noise, the useless drabble all being drowned out as she sat there with the sweating bottle dripping carelessly onto the bar table. She felt the strap of her tank top rolling softly off her shoulder once more as her body moved. A quick attention to it brought the nuisance back over her milky shoulder and that is when she noticed a player with red hair looking over at her. Her violet eyes widened for a moment immediately thinking he was some kind of creeper. 

But the moment was fleeting. She perked herself up, and smiled, red lips turned and she lifted her bottle at him in knowledge that she noticed him. But Opal would not play a game of cat and mouse with this person. She did not know who he was, or his reasons for looking at her the way he was. Perhaps he was just a lonely soul looking for fun time tonight and Opal being Opal and wearing what she was, seemed to put her in a position where she might look like an easy target. Long fingers rolled through the knee length snow white hair upon her head as she her dark brows curved in interest the the player. From the corner of her eye she looked at him and brought in his image to forefront of her mind. 

"Good looking at least, looks a little young. Probably the business type. Clean cut, except for the mop of red hair upon his head. Lot's of red hair people in this world. Is it natural or dyed using alchemy agents? Can't tell a level of a player by just looking at them either. Hell I am dressed like a skank, can't really tell who is who in these situations." her thoughts continued to spill in her mind. She would bring the tip of the bottle up to her mouth only to find it was mostly empty. With her arm poised, she gave a simple click of her fingers alerting the bar tender she wanted another brew. There were at least three other bottles around her before being swept away and a new frosty cold beer was placed before her. Her eyes smiled in thanks, but she didn't say a word in recognition. Once more she took up the bottle and drank heavily of the contents. Her eyes once more befalling the stranger with red hair, "Ya know, it's not nice to stare at a lady while she is drinking. You have something to say, Stranger? Or you just admiring the beauty from the distance. I can tell you now I am far more attractive close up." Her red lips turned into a small smirk, her eyes fell off of him and at the stool next to her. Who knows, he might seem like a fun guy to talk to. Besides, tonight she wasn't Opal of Laughing Coffin. She wasn't Opal of the Front Lines. She was Vivian, a woman, nothing more and nothing less.  

Able took another glance over at her, and by now she woman had to know he was checking her out. He brought the bottle up to his lips and poured another fair portion into his mouth. The taste of the beer was bitter, and he never really did care for the taste, he enjoyed the effect of it mainly. Knowing very well that he should limit his drinking before he does something he may regret, he could feel the droplets rolling down the bottle onto his hand. "Ya know, it's not nice to stare at a lady while she is drinking. You have something to say, Stranger? Or you just admiring the beauty from the distance. I can tell you now I am far more attractive close up." Able smiled as he moved closer now, to sit with her. He chuckled once he took his seat and gave her another look. "I suppose you're right on that one. Also, can you really blame me for looking? It's not every day you see a woman as stunning as you cross my sights" he said with a wink at the end of his sentence. Reaching his hand across the table, "The name's Able, or at least in game. My actual name is Tobias, it's a pleasure to meet you", he said kindly with a smile on his face and bringing the bottle up for another sip.

Able looked around the bar once more to see if there was anything different, but he kept breaking his concentration by looking right back at her only to find himself smiling again. Perhaps this was the drink kicking it, but then again he wasn't exactly a lightweight either. It would take more than half a beer to get him intoxicated. Was it really smart for him to share his true name with someone he had just met? He figured that if he was a little bit more open than the casual person, he would be more trusting, plus in all honesty, if he was going to die he'd at least like to die by his own name, not just some alias that he came up with to cover his identity.

@Opal

(OOC: Sorry for the shorter post, was using my phone for this one, next one should be longer.)

OOC: It doesnt matter the length, just the quality. ;) 

Opal laugh a girlish laugh. He was a smooth talker, but it wasn't something new for her. She gave a mild shrug from his compliments, "I know how good looking I am. That can be a problem for both me and the people I am with. Jealousy can grow in many different fronts. But it is nice to meet you Tobias, my name is Vivian. And for the night, if you do not mind I wish to just be known as Vivian. I am attempting, very difficult I might add, to just be a woman tonight with nothing on her shoulders baring down. I have many obligations but tonight, this evening, I just wish to be a human as much as possible." 

Her thin dark brows raised as she smile with her red coated lips. Sure why not have a little fun tonight? He didn't know she was Opal, perhaps he would find out another day but right now she was just Vivian. Perhaps she could try and get back into her flirtatious ways tonight albeit as rusty as they were. But it didn't seem like she would have to try too hard. Men were easy targets. A little skin to be shown and they could easily be lost in lust with her. She allowed the strap of her tank top to slide off her shoulder once more as she took the bottle and held it to her lips to drink. 

"Oh my. Don't stop now, I am enjoying all these compliments. You seem to have the balls though to talk to such an attractive woman, no one here could hold my attention though. Or they would mumble something to me and then go red in the face. But you look like a classy guy, what brings you to a shithole like this in the first place? Taft has some great drinking places and far more entertaining than this dump. Usually the ones that come here are looking for something a little more...dark." she said it with a slight roll of her shoulder and leaning forward, just enough for his gaze should he fell inclined to do so, catch an ample look of her cleavage. The woman didn't lose it after all, she could swing the night away and flirt and act like a carefree woman. However, could she draw the line if need be? It was a single night out of many in the future, but how often could she keep up her act. 

Raising her dark brow once more, she took a small drink of her beer. A wet tongue curled around the edge of her mouth and she slowly moved it along her top lip to clean the excess taste from it. The taste didn't bother her, she often drank piss poor beer, it was just the act of having something from the outside world in her belly that reminded her of home. Her smooth leg flipped over the other once more as she brought the beer bottle up to her mouth to drink once more, her eyes remained on the person known as Tobias, it was an interesting name. Quietly she rolled the fallen strap of her tank top back over her shoulder, "Pesky little thing, perhaps I should start wearing something that actually fits rather than looking like a promiscuous woman." 

(OOC: Sick of doing this whole bold text crap, changing up my style here)

"Oh my. Don't stop now, I am enjoying all these compliments. You seem to have the balls though to talk to such an attractive woman, no one here could hold my attention though. Or they would mumble something to me and then go red in the face. But you look like a classy guy, what brings you to a shithole like this in the first place? Taft has some great drinking places and far more entertaining than this dump. Usually the ones that come here are looking for something a little more...dark." She wasn't exactly wrong when it came to that statement. Usually he found himself in a much more casual environment, but somehow he ended up with a place that didn't exactly look like it was maintained all that well. "I would keep flattering you, but I wouldn't want to let that pretty little head of yours get swollen now would we? As for why I'm here, I don't know exactly-- I was walking about the floor, trying to find some new places and my lack of knowledge happened to bring me here."

He noticed that she had let her strap fall loose from her shoulder again, and this time she even leaned forward again. Not looking at her cleavage, he felt a little bit more respectful of the woman. He didn't like it when women were that easy, he preferred to actually put in some effort in order to get what he wanted. For a moment, he was tempted to slide the strap back up for her, but he hesitated too long, thus doing it herself. He gave her a smile and locked eyes for a moment as he took another drink from his bottle, which may have only had a quarter of what it had initially in it. "I suppose this is where I turn the question on you and ask what a beautiful young woman like you doing in a 'shithole' like this, if after all you say people come here for is something a little bit more 'dark' if I remember your words correctly" he said, with a slight chuckle behind his words.

He had one hand on his bottle and the other hand was on the table, rapping his knuckles against the wood very lightly so that it didn't make a noise, but he could tell that he was connecting with it. What exactly was his goal tonight? Was he going to try and get her to sleep with him? In all honesty, he didn't know what he wanted, Able kept a smile on his face, and took his hand up to his shirt collar and adjusted it slightly so it didn't look as messy before clenching his hand again and rapping it against the wood of the table. With another sip of beer running down his throat, he empties the bottle and set it down onto the table, but still kept his hand around the bottle perhaps for comfort and so he didn't look as lost as he really was.

Her eyes smiled along with her red curved lips. Her attention brought about by his question as it was spun back in her general direction. It seemed her provocation didn't work on him, that was a bit of a let down. She, at one point, enjoyed people looking at her and her goods. Whether it was her ass or her tits, she just enjoyed the attention. It was a prevailing trait of hers even now while she had been through so much. The swept a long piece of violet colored hair away from her face with her pinky, and cleared her throat. 

"I might be a beautiful woman, but I don't got any class. I like it here, it's as I say; gives a darker atmosphere. There are not many people who travel to such a place, so I tend to come here to get away from my obligations. So here I am, getting away from it all. At least for tonight. Besides, I find this darkness in Urbus to be a lot more alluring than most places. I have a soft spot for such things like the abnormal and the trashy, and I like a good mess."

Tobias had fixed the collar and around his neck to make it look more 'neat.' Opal smirked while she leaned over her seat, and began to mess with his collar as it was at the beginning, "That's a little better. You don't wanna look like you own the world in the palm of your hand here. This is the dark side of Urbus if you are unfamiliar with this district, there are a series of Bordellos and 'Tea Houses' not too far from here as well. You could easily get mugged by some players here who are desperate enough. So becareful on what you do and how you act. I've been around Urbus for a long time, I know the sins of the city like my own sins." 

Opal smiled and brought her beverage to her lips, the refreshing draught running smooth down her throat as she licked her lips once more and set the bottle down. "Let's pretend for the evening that we are not in some game world, Tobias. Tell me a little about yourself; who are you and what kind job do you have? Do you make a lot of money? Are you married or perhaps have a girlfriend waiting for you back at home?" Opal was perhaps asking too many personal questions, but they were all here in this together. Why not make the most of it tonight and remember that they were still humans and not some digital chess pieces for Kayaba to move as he liked.

Vivian leaned over and immediately negated the collar fixing that he had done, instead she said that he should be more careful the way he acted. Fair enough. She talked about how she liked it here because it was darker and how she claimed she had no class, even though he could argue that in several different categories and she also mentioned about how she was just trying to escape her obligations for just one night, a night where she could be exactly who she is and not give a damn in the world about what others have to think about it. After all, Able always believed he should live every day like its your last because in this world, it very well might be at any point of the day or night. He brought the bottle up to his lips and was about to take a sip from it, only remembering that he had already finished it, immediately setting the bottle back down, he didn't bother gesturing for a new bottle, it might only make things a little harder for him if he continued to drink.

He watched as she brought the bottle to her own lips and licked her upper one to get the most of the fluid. Her lips then curled into a smile and she began to ask him a series of personal questions, not that it bothered him, but they did come out of left field. It certainly wasn't something he had prepared for, like he would on a date. Bringing his hands together for a moment and then spreading them onto the table he leaned forward, "Wouldn't you just like to know huh? Perhaps the goal was to try and be mysterious around you and all you would know of me is my name, especially after tonight ends." He winked at her and his lips curled into a smile of his own.

That's when he shrugged his shoulders and moved one arm far enough along the table so his fingertips would lightly touch the skin of her arm, around the area of her wrist and the top of her hand. Moving his fingertip around for his own entertainment he went on about what his personal life was like. "Well my name is Tobias Russel Akneal, I'm 19 years old, I was born near Syracuse, New York, a city within the north of the state. I was homeschooled for a majority of my life and went to public school around the age of twelve if I recall correctly. Coming right out of high school, I was going to find a college in which I could seek a major in Business Management leaning towards accounting, therefore I would've made a lot of money, probably in the six digit area. I had a loving mother and a kind father, both whom took care of me very well and always wanted me to succeed in school. I enjoyed playing soccer throughout high school and in my free time, I'd be stuck playing MMORPG games with my friends that I made in public school." He slid his fingertips to the palm of her hand and then ran it up her arm to her shoulder, moving right next to the strap and then shuffled its way back down her arm, and he continued this for several moments.

"I am and always have been single, I've been very flirtatious with many girls from school and would sleep around with them if I felt like it, but even that didn't happen all too often as I was a busy person. And now... Here I am sitting at this table, with a woman that wants to know me, a woman that I can't seem to keep my eyes off of anytime they are set off course. I will say, you have an amazing body and it's very difficult not to get carried away with my eyes wandering, but that doesn't mean I'll be easy to seduce either if that's what you could be thinking. What about you though, what's your background like?" he asked her in return with a smile on his face and his eyes looking into hers. He had left the part out about his girlfriend in high school, the one he couldn't maintain a long relationship with due to distance related issues. She was gone and that was that, dwelling on it wouldn't help him, he was here now and that's all that mattered at this point.

Her lips curled as her eyes were transfixed on his hand movements. It was rare for her to allow any male person to touch her in such a way, she normally would flinch or recoil her hand. But for the moment, she would accept it as a friendly gesture. Her belly and cheeks grew warm however, feeling the softness of his hand against her skin, eyes fluttered a few times as he adjusted the strap of her tank top. He was a bold one, that was for sure. But she was listening to him, and laughed at his comment about being mysterious. 

Though he did end up opening himself up, she was more surprised by the fact he was only nineteen. A teenager hitting on her like this. She could only guess what others might think, but she didn't play the game that way. She would just go with the flow. So she would allow him to touch her and she would indulge in his words and what he was like. So it was quite true on her original thoughts about him, "A classy man. To be honest, I don't mind if people say they sleep around with others. Sex is a natural part of humanity, might as well enjoy the feeling if it feels good. For the longest time I also did such a thing." 

She cleared her throat and drank heavily from the contents of her beverage. With a small sigh, she smiled and her body perked up. "Vivian Cruz. I will be twenty-six at the end of October. So I have a few years on you already it seems. Haha, but that's fine. Let's see, I studied out of Penn State University, I am a former sorority sister. And before I was trapped here, I was a Chemist at Penn State. I too have a loving family and a younger brother named Ren. I hope to see them again someday and I miss them very much. It is actually because I am a chemist that I was trapped here. I was not fond of rpgs, but I wanted to know what the long term side effects were from mixing virtual reality with reality on the person's psyche. That was my thesis. I did not think I would actually get trapped inside of a game though. However, I now have all that I need to write a kick ass thesis and how fucked up people will be when they get the hell out of this game." She laughed at her own little joke poking fun at the idea of her thesis being such a grand piece of work. 

"I'm happy to know my body pleases your eyes so much. It has been a long time since I have been complimented like that. In the position I am in, its hard to find room for a connection with people. Tonight I just wanted to see if I could still pull off being a carefree person. I did have a boyfriend in this game, but so much has changed. I have changed." the woman's eyes moved from his down at the table and then at her beer glass. She scooped it with one hand and drank the remaining contents. With a light tap of the bottle on the table, she looked back in Tobias' eyes. "I don't wanna seduce you, Sug. We both know we are good looking people, just for tonight though I wanted to see if I could connect with another person. Ya know, a lot of people are unsure of the future because we are trapped in a world where fate hangs in the balance of a group of people fighting for the survival of everyone here. We sometimes forget who we are as people, ones that sit and laugh, cry and shelter ourselves when things get tough. So I just wanted to connect with someone, make sure I was still a human."

"Vivian Cruz huh? A beautiful name, I guess it only matches the person then", he said chuckling at his own comment. He listened further on her story about herself and what kind of family she had, the type of life that she used to have, how she got stuck here. "I'm sorry that you got stuck in a place like this because of your job, but just think of how poetic it really is. Someone loves their job so much that they go to all ends to research it, no matter the cost. The thought of that is quite beautiful in its nature is it not?" His finger had still been slithering across the skin of her arm as he listened to the rest of her story. Finally, as she mentioned how she used to have a boyfriend and had no intentions of seducing anyone, he made his move a little bit more bold this time.

He slid his fingers up past her strap, and added his middle and ring finger to the touch as soon as he reached her cheek. Sliding his hand over, he placed his index finger on her lips and simply winked with a grin on his face. "Your story is quite interesting, honestly, and I'm sorry that you're stuck here once more. In case it helps, you're doing a damn good job of connecting with me right now. I could see myself talking to you in the real world too, not that I'm not already. A woman with a body like yours isn't one that should be neglected, a person with such a unique personality can't be ignored. You're lucky I'm a bold one." He watched as the bottle she had tapped on the table, and looked right back up at her, finding himself seeing the cleavage of her breasts as his eyes transitioned. A man that had a drive for lust would've attempted something stupid right now, possibly something that would only get them hurt right about now. What they don't know is women take time, they are fragile beings, and if you don't treat them with care, don't expect the same treatment in return.

By no means was he looking for a one night stand, though he wouldn't be opposed to one if it happened. He just wanted a place to go, a place where he could meet new people and just explore the world. To get out there if one wanted to put it that way. Able shuffled his hand up to her hair, which ran in front of her face and moved it behind her ear before withdrawing his hand again. "Would you like another drink", he offered her in case she would want more. "I would love to get to know you more and to learn more about you as a person and perhaps see you more often from tonight. Just think... I could've started with the cliche 'Come here often?' or 'Look what the heavens brought for me today, another angel." but something makes me think that those are some pickup lines that don't exactly work on you, which I admire."

"What girl doesn't enjoy being complimented on? You are a sweet guy, you know your way with women. I won't deny any of that, but there is a huge separation between you and I. Getting to know me can be difficult. This is a rare night for me to be out drinking, it does not happen often. And I have explicitly only told you my real name as opposed to my in game name because it would be a disaster otherwise. I am unsure of what will happen after tonight. I'll be very upfront with you, cause I don't wanna lead you on. I am not looking for sex tonight, I am not looking for any kind of relationship. I am in a very...difficult position right now and I rather not get you involved. I know that sounds weird, but you'll have to trust me on this. I am not a normal woman by any stretch of the imagination, which is why I am flirting and just having fun right now." 

The woman drew back her body away from the male, she hugged her chest with her arms to block the view of her chest from his eyes, red lips parting into a smile once again. "I however, will not deny another drink. You look like you are empty as well. I would say you shouldn't be drinking anyways cause you are so young, but I am the last person to preach on morality." The woman shifted in her seat, one leg coming undone from the other as both her feet landed on the ground. With a single hand she moved towards her menu and opened it up. 

"I haven't had a cigarette in a long time. Mainly because I am trying to kick the habit. Of course it does nothing for me here as it would in the real world, but its often out of habit and routine that I do it. Being an alchemist in the game however, it allows me to craft items that help subdue the craving of nicotine." With a small flash of light, between her fingers sat cozy a slender stick in the form of a cigarette. She enjoyed the feeling of it in between her fingers and took the moment she had to take a long drag from it. Her body seemed to melt from the first hit and her head fell backwards while she pursed her lips together and blew a steady orange stream from her mouth. The scent of oranges now mixed into the air as the subtle scent wafted around her body. 

"I can't be called an Angel though, Doll. I have too many demons inside my heart to be called such a pure thing. I would like to tell you more about myself, but it would be strictly personal information rather than in game stuff. I can't let you know who I am, I might end up scaring you away from me." she gave a light hearted chuckle, flicking the ashes off her cig into the air as they fluttered away from existence. Hopefully Tobias didn't mind too much, she used to smoke a lot more, but her cravings have since then settled down. But with her drinking like this, those familiar desires of nicotine were a tight addiction to shake. 

Able read her body actions immediately as he knew he had taken things slightly too far. Although he knew he had a charm to him, perhaps he got carried away. "Scare me away now you say? Listen, I may be young, but that doesn't mean that I'm afraid of the truths. I've got demons of my own, therefore I'm no saint by any means. The reason why I opened up to you wasn't because you asked, but because I had a feeling already that we might see each other more often." He turned his head towards the bartender and gave him a nod raising the bottle up a bit, and he swiftly brought over another one for her, "May I offer you anything?" He asked Able as he didn't have anything to drink anymore, "Just some water, please." And by request, he was given a glass of it. He took a drink of it and set it on the table, thus allowing the condensation from the water run down from the glass and begin to form a ring onto the wood around the base of the glass.

"I wasn't looking for a one night stand either, I was looking for a place to go, somewhere to explore. I wanted to see more of the world as I'm still relatively new to it I suppose. You just happened to be a pleasant surprise that came along my way. Just think of it this way-- If you were to die tomorrow, assuming you're in the boss fight for the next floor. Who would know you for who you are? That's why I open myself up to many people so quickly. I want to die as myself, not some pawn in this game", he said as he got a whiff of the citrus sent that was now lingering in the air from her cigarette. The scent was so familiar to him, and pleasing too. "I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable, perhaps I let my flirtatious behavior take a step too far on my behalf. I don't think you're leading me on at all by any means, if anything, I'm the one here giving the false impression."

Taking another drink of his water, he leaned back in his chair and fixing his collar by habit, forgetting that she had told him to be careful of his actions. His hands were sprawled out on the wooden table, and his legs were stretched out diagonally based on the way he was sitting, with one shin over the other, and his feet both angled at each other. "Let me get to know you, Vivian. Let me know who you really are, and I promise I won't go running away. I'm intrigued by you, and I'd truly like to know the real you. I don't even want to know your in game alias at this point, and would rather just stick to first name basis, to make our current acquaintance more human compared to the way we've been feeling."

She smiled with her red lips, a quick flick of her cigarette away from the two as the ashes were scattered away. He was admirable for being so defiant and against the grain. Perhaps it was his daredevil, and youthful persona. She gave a mental shrug to herself, "I am glad we are on the same page then. Although you picked one hell of a spot to explore. Urbus is like the LA of sword art online." she laughed, flicking ashes subconsciously from her burning cigarette. She took  another long drag from the stick, a little more than called for before tilting her head to side and blowing away from Tobias. With a bat of her eyes as the smoke settled around her, she thanked the bartender as another cold brew was set before her. 

She took it by the long neck and drank the contents, that same crisp and cold feeling running down her gullet as she placed the bottle down lightly on the table top and licking her lips in the process followed by a 'Mmm.' sound. He still wanted to get to know her though and she didn't think it was that big of a problem so long as she didn't speak about her in game persona. So then she cleared her throat, "Well, if you wish to get to know me. I suppose I don't mind it very much. Although I can't say I am very interesting woman. I might have you intrigued but I think that's because you are in the presence of a total hottie." she encouraged and stroked her own ego, knowing full well she had the weapons that could break a man down. But she would not use her body for such a tactic except to show off which is what her intent was. 

Moving one silky leg over the other and flicking the ashes yet again from her half burned cigarette, the woman swept hair from her eyes and leaned forward, curling a hand underneath her chin while she nursed her cigarette over the edge of the table. Her cleavage once again revealed as she pushed her body towards the edge of the table to get in a comfortable position, "If you want to get to know me, it would only be fair if I get to ask some questions about you, yes? Had you not been trapped here, what kind of future would you want for yourself? It says a lot about a person who sleeps around. I did it mostly because I was attempting to fill a void, sex helped fill that void temporarily, but I never found a man that could keep up with me. Usually my relationships don't last that long." 

She took of the drink he had ordered for her, and after enough persuasion, she was finally going to give him a chance to get to know her better. She had asked him if it would be alright if she asked a few questions of her own, and that was fair enough. He realized his eyes had wandered towards her chest for a brief moment without realizing it, but flicking his eyes right up to hers the moment he caught onto what he was doing. "In terms of future, I didn't have much in mind, I was going to be a business man who would be all over the world on trips, sleeping with people internationally I suppose." He chuckled before taking another drink from the glass, that had no left a pool beneath it. "In all honesty... I was never really a person to think of the future. My personal motto is that if you don't live your life to the fullest every day, why do you even bother to think about the future. That's exactly what I do. I make the most out of every single day that I live, what happens tomorrow will be left to tomorrow, what happens tonight, shall happen tonight. Nothing is ever set in stone anyways if you talk about the future, so why even plan on anything if those plans that you are working so diligently on may still change in the end?"

His eyes, randomly flickered down and back up at her eyes, and it was strange, because he hadn't had any temptation up until now. Why all of the sudden? Was he being driven by lust right now? What was making his behavior change so much right now, especially since he had in this type of situation so many times before and not had a problem with it. She flicked the ashes from the cigarette a few more times throughout the course of the conversation, and the scent was still near, at first he wanted to blame it on that, but that was unlikely. "Tell me something in return now, alright? You mentioned you had a boyfriend at some point throughout the time we've been stuck here, but here we are and you said no man has ever been able to keep up with you. Why bother at all trying to find a man that could, when you could just live a life where men are nothing but a simple tool? I'd be lying if I said sometimes I take my charm for granted and use it to reap a benefit or two for myself." He bragged, with a slight grin on his face and a chuckle throughout the time that he admired her.

She nodded as she listened, her brows would make gestures for expressions. Her eyes would light up as he spoke, his words carrying much thought such as never planning for tomorrow when there is an entire hour in front of you waiting to be enjoyed. He was right on that mark. Opal had tried to plan out her future a few times, most of that time it didn't go as well as expected, hell she was stuck inside a virtual world for fucks sake. How much planning did it take to go from testing out a simple machine for a thesis to getting stuck? She laughed mentally at her own position or ironic events and her eyes flickered back up at his. 

"No you are absolutely right. You can't plan for a future when so much can change in an instant." Tobias had brought up her ex-boyfriend in the game and she laughed with a shake of her head. Her fingers lifted towards her mouth taking one final drag before expelling the fragrant smoke over her head. She gave the cig a gentle flick away from her body as it pixelated apart into nothingness leaving nothing in turn besides the subtle scent of citrus hanging around her like a hugging aura. She pulled the beer closer to her as she drank from the tip once more setting it down on the table and collecting her thoughts. 

"Yeah, well. I have undergone so many changes in this game, its hard to explain. I was with a pretty popular guild at the time and I was recruiting. Essentially, he was someone I became fond with. I figured I could let myself have all the things I wanted on the world from the outside if I just opened up a little more. Things were nice with him, he was very pleasant and wasn't very needy. I enjoyed his company, then..." the woman shrugged, unintentionally allowing the strap of her tank top to fall lose over her shoulder, "he disappeared somewhere. He promised he never would, and then he was gone. Just like that," she snapped her fingers emphasizing the the statement. 

The woman drank heavily from her bottle, those old wounds somehow opened after they had been sealed for so long. But they didn't rip open as much as she thought it would. She could talk about it without breaking down into tears. No, it was more anger than sadness she felt now. But she had been the fool, and she allowed it to happen to her, "So that is what happened there. People make promises. Promises die and break. Not that I have nothing against them, but I don't take promises at face value much anymore. A promise is just another word. As for playing men as simple tools. I have done that when I first was stranded on this...floating castle. I was a weak woman, didn't know how to play games. So I slept with men to stay protected. But I soon realized I could protect myself and men were nothing more than a sexual release. I still wish to have a real relationship maybe one day, that void inside me is always in a desire to feel loved and be loved by someone. I know now, it is something I can't have." 

Able listened to her story, he nodded every few sentences to show he was paying attention and that's when he noticed the strap of her top fall loose once more off her shoulder. Reaching over, he adjusted the strap back up so that it was where it had been originally. "I'm sorry about what happened. I wish I could say I knew how you felt to lose someone that you were so close to because they just weren't there anymore, but I don't", he stopped for a moment as he was lying. His girlfriend in the real world the one he used to have had done just that. She had to leave a far distance, and although he knew where she would be, that distance was never able to close until finally she was gone and she wouldn't come back. Would he get back with her? He wouldn't know for sure, he's matured, and he's changed as a whole for the most part, but perhaps a part of him wouldn't mind that feeling of completion again. "A promise is more than just words, you know. A promise is what you make it. Personally for me, I don't make promises so I don't let people down with expectations that they had of me. It's a bad trait to have, but I don't see the point in raising someone's expectations. When I speak to women, I expect rejection, I doubt myself and I make the situation as bad as possible, so this way if anything even goes relatively well, I'm happy with what I've gotten."

Able... No, Tobias thought for a moment to himself. As a person, what was he doing here right now? He wasn't lost, he was looking for something but wasn't sure what. "I do believe that anyone is strong enough to protect themselves and that all it takes is a little bit of effort. As for sexual release, I haven't done anything since I've joined this game, nor have I honestly tried to either, but to have someone to go to no matter what the situation was wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'm not saying that this person I'm looking for is you, and I'm not saying that you aren't the person I would want in that position either, so please don't take it to heart. I'm saying that I'd like that feeling filled just as much as you do, for all I know it could be you, but nothing is certain. My fear is letting myself feel close to someone, only to lose them-- like you, unfortunately." He wrapped his hands around the glass, he could tell his hand was shaking slightly, but he didn't want her to notice and had hoped that she didn't but it may have been very well possible. He brought it up to take another drink of it, and then set it down again within the pool of ice water on the wood that was starting to slip into the cracks of the wood.

His eyes kept moving back and forth between locations, one moment it was her breasts, another it was her eyes, then it would be at the table. Where was the proper place to be looking. He didn't want to maintain eye contact too long, it would show that he was exposed right now. Exposure was dangerous in a world like this. It could lead to trouble and possibly even death. He adored her eyes and wanted to stare into them and get lost, but he didn't want to risk anything. Taking a deep breath for a brief moment he recollected himself, told himself he was alright, she didn't seem to dangerous by the looks of it, and then brought his eyes up to hers again.

She found his wandering eyes to be just that wandering. She put herself in a position to be looked at like that, she didn't mind at all to be honest with herself. If you had it, flaunt it. He spoke of promises that were something more than mere words, however, the word had stemmed so many bad things in her life she would have to disagree on the matter and that was fine. Differences made people unique. It would have been a sad and boring world if everyone agreed to the same things. In light of the conversation, she wouldn't make a dramatization out of it and simply nodded. 

"Well so far, I don't think I have rejected you. Then again we didn't say anything about screwing after this little get together, so you can chalk that up as a victory for your book. So long as you're not attempting to stick your tongue down my throat, I don't see you as a threat and I won't have to smack you to get the point across." She brought the beer to her lips once more noticing his hand shake, she didn't know him very well and it could have been a nervous tick or something. She left the subject alone, perhaps it was time to change it up then to something a bit more less serious.

"I believe we stepped on something rather serious and it might be a better idea as to not spoil the mood, to move onto something a little bit lighter. So besides being a Playboy, do you have any hobbies?" the strap of her tank top was slipping again, and he had been such a gentleman helping her keep it on her shoulder that it was just being a nuisance at this point. She shifted one more, bringing it back up over her shoulder closer to her neck so it wouldn't slip off as much. That seemed to help for the moment. She took a sip of her beverage as the clear droplets snaked over her fingers as she clutched the bottle. Half the contents gone already, but beer tasted horrible when it was warm and so she drank heavily once again before placing it down on the table. 

He feet under the table stretched out for the moment before she brought her hands up into the air and giving a small squeaky yawn. Bringing a finger up to her eye where she brushed the long hair from her eyes over her ear as she readjusted herself in the seat. She wasn't tired, but knowing that the raid was tomorrow she had to be in tip top physical shape and that meant having a nice night to relax and possibly meditate. She was having fun, as weird as it was to her for thinking that. It was the first time in a long time that she could relax like this. Perhaps she had a certain feeling of dread and she just wanted one final night to be herself without being tied down by those obligations of being a front line player. These thoughts encumbered her, she needed to stop that and focus on the male before her attention was some place irrelevant of the evening. 

"Screwing after this? I'm not that easy, sweetheart." He chuckled at the comment, perhaps he may have had the thought of a night with her cross his mind once or twice, but nothing he felt the necessity to bring up in a conversation. Tobias smiled at her, taking another drink of his water, and then thought of the question. "Well for one, I'm not exactly a Playboy, I haven't even gotten with any women since any of this started, perhaps I miss it a bit, but it's nothing I've truly pushed for either, though I may try for it some other time as I do miss having sex. Hobbies? Hmm, I do miss playing soccer with my friends on a regular basis. I was the captain of my team y'know, kind of something you should expect being the best looking player on the team and all." Another comment that left a quick chuckle. He thought hard about the question, he didn't exactly have many hobbies now that he thought of it, half of the time he was always busy with school or training, the very little free time he did have he was playing video games. "I guess that's all I really miss, that's all I really did other than study and play video games here and there. So I suppose my life is pretty much school, sex, and sports in a nutshell. Kind of lame I just realized."

He watched as she yawned before him, she let out a squeaky yawn and he may or may not have laughed a feint laugh. "Would you like to go for a walk? I mean, we've been sitting here for a while and I sure wouldn't mind standing up for a change. Plus, if I leave, I don't wanna get lost now in this terrible neighborhood now do I? I need someone here that would show me the way, somewhere safe", he stated slightly mocking her in a joking manner. He finished the water in his glass as there wasn't exactly a lot left in it and set it down. He stood from his chair and pushed in his chair and adjusted his collar once more out of pure habit and reached his hand out to her to help her stand up as a gentleman's gesture, something he had always grown custom to.

She rolled her eyes, perhaps she should have explained the statement about the screwing part but she left it alone. She was bad with words sometimes, and right now she was probably terrible at this conversation thing after being away from civilized talk for so long. Clearing her throat once more, often that she did, once more retained the attention she desired to have with him. So he enjoyed sports, that was cool. She enjoyed a good game of football and often found herself at games at her college when she was able to get peel away from work. But he seemed like he had a pretty strict diet to work with as far as hobbies and work went. He was dedicated, she could respect him for that and his work ethics.

Then he suggested them to go for a walk. She smiled and thought that was a very good idea. He had finished off his water and she had finished off her beer. With his hand out, she stretched and retrieved it as she stood on her feet. She was wearing sandals of all things with her casual outfit. The tank top barely passed over a portion of her exposed belly, clearly showing the dangling butterfly navel piercing that was now visible to his eyes should he look her over and no doubt that he would. She knew she was a stunning woman. And she was thankful that he was a taller guy, but why did that matter? She wasn't here to size him up for anything. However, among her clothing one thing did stand out from her flesh and that was her right hip bone. Across her belly and over her hip was a funny looking, almost comical cartoon looking coffin with a face. How peculiar right? She would not draw attention to it and walked outside the evening air of Urbus where the many dwellers of the night resided. 

"Oh my. It did get a bit chilly this evening. We want to walk straight that way, we'll get out of the slums here if we follow this street path." The woman pointed in the direction of where they needed to go to get out of the shady district of Urbus. As they began to walk, Opal turned her head towards Tobias, "Soccer, huh?" picking up where they had left off, "Sounds cool. Did you have a good team? You look pretty athletic, its no wonder if you were the Captain. I bet you got some pretty strong thighs too!" she said with a small smile peering up at him. The woman brought her hair over her shoulder to hide away the small tattoo showing over her hip, if anything he might not have seen it when she turned. She also wondered if he had a place to sleep for the night. They had not met each other once before this night, so she was unsure if he was a player just getting on his feet or a mid tier player who had a decent amount of col collected. Either way, it was probably none of her business. Should the opportunity present itself, she would ask. 

Taking his hand and rising from the seat, the two stepped away from the table and began to tread towards the door. He admired her body while she wasn't noticing, although she probably knew he was anyways. Her clothing was semi-revealing, but that was non of his concern, if something were to come up while they would walk, he'd do what he could to help the situation. As he opened and held the door open for Vivian, she mentioned at how cold it was, so without hesitation, he took off his jacket that he had over his dress shirt, which was more like a suit jacket and wrapped it around her. Such a cliche moment, but sometimes the cliches are the best. She pointed out the direction where they should walk and he did just that, he walked beside her, so this way the two had an easier time talking.

"Yeah, soccer had always been a part of my life. I was pretty much born with a ball between my feet and a pitch before my eyes. The team was good, we went to nationals every year, though we never made it any further than that, furthest we ever came was to the semi-finals of the national league. As for my thighs? I'd say they look pretty damn good, but not nearly as nice as yours", he chuckled looking down towards her, not being able to help seeing her cleavage now that he has the height advantage. He had to keep his cool now, sitting with your groin under a table was a different story than standing up, it wasn't nearly as easy to conceal if he were to pop one right here and now. After a few minutes of walking, he closed the gap between the two and he slid his hand next to hers, a bold move on his part, it was now just a matter on if she accepted his hand or if she wouldn't either way it didn't exactly matter to him. "Where next?" he wondered in advance so that he wouldn't look dumb trying to go a different way.

"What about you? Any hobbies other than researching the human brain and its psych, or do you have a secret stripper job in the background or something?" He asked her with a chuckle. The wind of the night was definitely chilly, he'll give her that one, but he enjoyed the kisses of the nightly gust that touched him. His hair waved in the wind, something girls always loved about him, and his eyes shimmered like emeralds with the moonlight's beam of light that glistened down onto the streets of Urbus. Vivian didn't need any extra lighting or anything to touch her to make her beautiful, he knew she knew that she was a very stunning woman, and he admired her for it, perhaps it was because the two knew they were good looking and that they both took full advantage of it.