[PP:F2] Urbus Ghetto [Able][Complete]

The jacket was a nice touch on his part. She felt a bit warmer from it and it shielded away the tattoo from her hip bone. With the back of her hand, she flipped the long snow white hair from underneath as it billowed out with a strong gust of wind. She enjoyed listening to his story about his soccer team, sounded like they were pretty reliable on going pretty far in their league. Although she did not know much about the sport besides kicking a ball back and forth a really long field. She would feel his hand brush up against hers, she didn't realize they were walking so close together. On instinct she brought her hand up and into the pockets of his jacket where she smiled up at him from his question. 

"Hobbies. I had a few, I guess dancing and smoking are the two that best describe Vivian in her 'Hey Days' as a sorority girl. There was a lot of parties to go to and I enjoyed dancing. And noooo, I was not some kind of exotic dancer." she gave him a quick jab to his shoulder for that comment, but it was a friendly jab. But yeah, other than that I guess going out to bars and just having fun in life was my hobby. I enjoyed Yoga as well, don't do much of that anymore though. Oh. This way, take a left here." 

She directed him with further directions. There were a few shady individuals nearby, but one look from her violet eyes they knew who she was. The long white hair, those burning violet eyes, the unsettling aura she gave when they made contact with her. They stepped away quickly clearing the path for the two to walk. She smirked and looked up at Tobias, "Damn, You got some presence about you. Made those guys hit the streets pretty fast. Good thing you are walking with me, I might have got mugged or something." she was playing it cool as she could. She knew these people and their filthy life styles and they knew better than to mess with Opal of Laughing Coffin. 

"One more right and we're here!" she said gesturing with her hands. Urbus took on a different look as they escaped the grime of the city. It looked much cleaner and there was less tension in the air hanging over the two. Smiling once more with her full lips, she gestured towards the Plaza and remained silent for a moment before taking a few steps forward. 

"Well, this is the plaza. I have a place on floor seven I enjoy sleeping at.You have a place to stay for the night, I imagine. I don't know your level or how long you've been out grinding. Silly game terms, but I figured you'd have some place to sleep."  

"Dancing and drinking, huh?" he asked, as he drew his hand back into the pockets of his pants with only his thumbs sticking out to play it off as much as he could. She guided the two around until they passed by some people who backed off pretty quickly. It was sort of strange how they did too, he knew that he didn't look very intimidating, perhaps it was Vivian that they were afraid of which began to make him wonder, but he didn't feel it was necessary to question it. She gave him a quick, friendly jab at his side as she said he was protecting her tonight and all he could do was chuckle. With their surroundings becoming less dark and less gloomy, he could see lights more frequently than not and he was able to see the structures of the houses much nicer too. The streets themselves didn't look at filthy either and in all honesty, he felt slightly at ease too. When she stopped a few feet into the plaza and turned towards him and mentioned a place to stay and also asking him if he had a place to stay he didn't know what to say.

He looked at her for a moment without answering and then knew he was being awkward. "Uh, yeah. I stay on the... the... first floor", he lied. Tobias didn't like when people offered him a place to stay, as he simply felt awkward and as if he owed them in return had he accepted. "It was a great pleasure getting to know you Vivian. I'd love to see you again sometime if you wouldn't mind", he requested with one hand now shuffling through the hair on the back of his head. "I suppose I should get to the first floor where I... I... I stay" he wanted to facepalm as hard as he could right now because he was lying to her right now and he was being blatant about it too. Why did he have to be so poor? Had he taken the time since the game starting to just... level up more and earn some money to his name he wouldn't exactly have this problem now would he? He began to walk towards the teleporter slowly, unsure of what to think. After all, he would just stay in the plaza of the first floor anyways on some nearby bench for the night until he could get more col. So pathetic in his eyes, he had done so well all night to keep her interest and this is where he would blow it.

Opal titled her head slightly at his stammering remarks. She gave him a puzzled look and wondered why he was being so nervous about something. She began to slip off his jacket, her milky shoulders moving up and down until it was past her elbows and finally just hanging in her hand as she gave the jacket back. "I see, the first floor, huh? I suppose that is as good as any other location to sleep. They have nice inns there, cozy and quiet most of the time. I actually know the owner of the 'Sleeping Dragon.' I ran some material hunts for him way back in the day so he let's me sleep there on occasion for free. If you tell him O--" Opal closed her mouth with both hands and squinted, "[censored]. I almost [censored] blew my cover. Good job you stupid bitch." Opal shook her head frantically, that plan was not going to go over well. Had she told him her name, then that would make things rather uncomfortable. 

She cleared her throat, "Ugh, sorry. That would require you knowing my in game name. You know what? The night is still a little early, its only hitting 1 am server time. Why don't you come back to my place for a little night cap? I got some warm sake I have been saving for an occasion and I wouldn't mind spending a little more time with you, unless you absolutely have to go back." The woman crossed her arms over her back as she stood with her feet together looking at Tobias. She wanted him to feel comfortable and after hearing him stammer like that, she could easily put two and two together that he wasn't very comfortable sleeping on such a noisy floor such as the first one. Those people were early risers and the constant yelling of children from the Orphanage could make anyone wake up with blood shot eyes. 

"Come on. It'll be fine. You can crash at my place too, the first floor is really loud in the mornings depending on the location. I am sure you'd enjoy a more thorough night's rest in a place of quiet serenity. Of course, you'll be sleeping on the floor. I myself gotta wake up early tomorrow in preparations for...an appointment of sorts. How about it?"   

As she began to hand him his jacket, he listened to her talk about how she knows the owner of an Inn on the first floor, almost stating her name in the process. Although he didn't want to know her alias, he did wonder about it a few times. 'O' as the only letter that she had said, and it got him thinking, but not enough to break his concentration. She began to talk about how the night was still young and how she wanted to spend more time with him. This was such a sudden change in behavior, but he didn't exactly mind it. That's when she mentioned about him staying there and how she'd need to leave early in the morning for an appointment? Whatever had gotten into her was even worse than he was, it was obvious the two were both terrible liars when it came to simple things. "Look, I don't want to be a bother and keep you up all night. I'll come over for a short while, but maybe its best that I don't stay the night, especially if you have to leave in the morning. Plus, I'd just feel like I owe you and who knows what kind of things you'd make someone do to pay you back." He gave her a smile and put the jacket over his shoulder as he gestured her to lead the way and he followed.

Tobias watched as she strutted her body in a beautiful fashion, his eyes were looking at her ass and he was sure that she knew what he was doing too. He saw a very slight portion of a tattoo on her, but he didn't exactly try to see the rest of it, though it did look like an interesting one. It was getting to a point where one thing didn't add up with another and it was slightly starting to irk him. She was definitely hiding something and eventually he'd find out, but for now he just went with the moment. Besides, he couldn't stop himself from admiring her body with his eyes. Why was she trying to invite him over though at this hour if she had something to do in the morning? Tobias stretched his arms up into the sky and yawned, but no because he was tired, simply just a yawn that comes to people randomly. He messed with his collar a bit more and then stuffed his hands back into his pockets, with his thumbs sticking out to take advantage of the webs between his fingers to keep his hand from going completely into them. "You look almost as nice from the back as you do from the front, did you know that? I think the only thing that makes the front better is that you have such lovely eyes and a gorgeous smile on you, Vivian", he said charmingly, trying to get the flirtatious mood back into himself and possibly her too.

Her violet eyes twinkled at his compliment, or at least she hoped they were twinkling. She hadn't played the flirt game in such a long time in an innocent way that she might have been rusty with it. But she was happy for the most part that he wanted to relax for a little while with her at the inn. Simply nodding to him, "Yes. I know that fact quite well. Well you have a killer body like mine, most of these things are notable to woman with self confidence. However, I am always happy to hear compliments. We'll be heading to Floor Seven then. I'll wait for you on the other side." 

The female took a small stride towards the teleport and stood in front of it. She spoke, "Floor Seven, Nimbus." In a sparkling array of color, her body fragmented into light as she was whisked away. As if she just closed and opened her eyes, she found her body materialized back on floor seven. It was a bit more mild than it was on the bottom floor, her skin was not getting goosebumps like before and she turned and twisted on her foot as she waited for her companion to come through on the other side. It wasn't a long walk from here at the plaza and the inn could be seen from the short distance away. Coming back to this floor gave her another sense of nostalgia though. She remember Lawfer coming to this floor with her when she was in training. Then she fought him here as well in the mountains when she had killed a certain player. 

She gave a low sigh and brushed the long hair from her face. She adjusted her tank top strap once more and took a few steps forward feeling a little anxious about inviting him to her room. Was that such a good idea? He seemed nice enough and they already agreed that a one night stand was not going to happen. If she could survive tomorrow's raid, then she'd--

"Oh, seems like you finally made it. Follow me, the Inn isn't too far from here." 

He gave her a smile from behind when she complimented him in return and had thanked him for his, continuing to follow her, they finally arrived at the teleporter. She told him to go to the seventh floor, Nimbus, so that they could head on over to her place. After she had teleported out of the floor already he thought for a moment before stepping through. What would happen if he didn't show up, if he had decided to just leave? Granted, he had stated that there would be no one night stand, it was still a thought that played with his head a slight bit. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he stepped through the teleport pad with his hands in his pockets and said, "Floor 7, Nimbus." As he began to dematerialize for a moment, he reappeared in only a second or so on the new floor. This floor was so different from all of the others he had been on so far, and it was a pleasing sight to him. When he saw her before the teleport pad, she seemed almost surprised to see him as he stepped beside her.

Looking around he caught onto the detail that all of the houses are made of stone and that it was a city surrounded with green lights in the night to lead the path. It was truly a sight to behold, they were definitely in the mountains based on the way the floor itself seemed to look, another observation he made. A smile grew across his face and he picked up the pace slightly to walk next to Vivian. His hands were still tucked into his pockets and his jacket was just laying over his shoulder. He turned his head down towards her and smiled at her. He didn't say anything, he simply gave her a smile. In all honesty, he was terrified, what was going to happen tonight? What was going to become of the two after the night is over? Will he see her again? Is she just another stranger that she'll see one time and then never again? What else was she hiding from him and why would she try to hide whatever it is?

To break the thoughts that were running through is mind rapidly, he quickly thought of something to say that could add a little humor between the two as well. "So, you're going to show me some of those dance skill right? I'm looking forward to watching you move", he said with a wink towards her, joking around with her and picking on her for saying she doesn't do exotic dancing.

"Oh cheeky bastard, aren't you?" she said to his dancing comment, "Come on, Pretty Boy. It's just up ahead here." The woman said with a pointing gesture with her thumb. She continued to lead them to a small little building just right on the street of Nimbus. The door opened, both walking in one after another, of course he being the gentleman like earlier held the door open for her.  As they stepped inside there was immediately a different tone to the place. Soft music played in the background and the scent was a little smokey like earth and dirt but fragrant and not very strong. They headed down a narrow corridor, "It's a lot bigger than it seems to be from the outside." The woman placed her palm on the door, signifying that she had already paid for the room ahead of time. The door made a noise and clicked open as she pushed it back. 

The room was...homey to say in the least. There was a single bed off to the corner. A small window beside it and a dresser that held nothing in particular. There was a small table that was close to the ground and candles lit up in all corners of the room. That same scent from the lobby was now filling the room giving a calming environment much like incense would.

"Welcome to my pad. It's not much, but for a woman like me, I don't need much of a place to just crash after a long day. Why don't you take a seat over there and I'll break out that Sake." The woman shuffled her feet behind a small little changing curtain where her body glowed for a moment before her sandals disappeared showing off her bare feet. The ripped denim shorts now in place of some booty shorts and her tank top replaced by a slightly longer t-shirt with the picture of a white bunny on it. Stepping aside from the curtain, the woman sat opposite of Tobias, "Comfortable?" she asked. 

A smile on her face as she materialized the Sake set and poured each of them a warm cup of the alcohol. She placed the porcelain jug down on the table and sipped from the cup, "Oh yes, this is much better than that swill at the bar." 

As she continued to lead the way to the location of her place, she finally brought them to a door, which he gladly held open for the two of them to go through. Unlocking the room and the next door opening that they came to, they both entered and he shut the door behind them. The inside truly was larger than he had anticipated, but it was nice to say the least. She gestured to have him take a seat, and he did just that. That's when he noticed she went behind the changing curtain and saw the clothing drop to the floor and nothing but a silhouette of her body that showed off all of her curves and edges. He readjusted his legs realizing a situation had occured to try and to conceal the "problem." After she had completed changing, he noticed that her shorts were even shorter now, and her top was longer this time. This was going to be difficult for him, but he just had to remain composed the entire time, otherwise things might get awkward if she notices.

After she brought out the alcohol and poured both of them a glass, he grabbed it and began to drink some of it while holding it in his hand when he wasn't drinking it. "Thank you, for all of this, but I was mislead by you it seems. I was expecting some dancing." He laughed at the comment and gave her a flirtatious look with a wink somewhere in there. "Also, you look fantastic in anything you wear it seems, I can't help myself when it comes to my eyes wandering all over your body. I'm sure you've been doing the same to me all night as well, not that I can really blame you." He took another drink of the Sake and fixed his collar with the other hand he had available. Maintaining his legs well enough that it wasn't screaming that he was aroused, he definitely had to make sure to keep focused on that, last thing he'd want right now is make her feel uncomfortable because he lacked some self control.

"You were expecting me to dance. Yes, I do not recall ever saying that I would dance for you. I believe you've been daydreaming a little bit too much there. No, I just wanted to have some one on one with you away from the bar environment. You are a nice guy, you have been very gentleman like and I wanted to thank you for that. So here you are. In my place. And drinking my booze." she took a sip of the warm sake once more sitting on her butt and her legs folded underneath the small table as she sat on the ground. He seemed a little uncomfortable though even though he continued and persisted with the charming compliments. 

"Yes, I've actually been keeping a good eye on you as well. Not much gets by me in terms of observation. Though I can be totally clueless at times as well. Haha. But you are sweet with all those compliments. I seriously haven't had fun in a long time. I am usually so busy going off and doing...stuff? Haha." the woman laughed lightly, her small body bouncing with the girlish laughter. She cocked her head to the side towards the only window that was in the room. Small pings hit the window as she looked over at it, "Looks like its raining outside now." Lifting her small body off the ground, she walked towards the window and opened it enough for the cool breeze to enter inside. The candles flickered from the passing breeze but it seemed to air out the small room. The sound of light rain could be heard as she sat back down to take sip of her warm Sake. 

"Looks like you won't be going back to the first floor anytime soon," she said with a flirty smile. "Listen. We both agreed not to do anything tonight. You are free to sleep on the floor tonight, no harm done there. If you feel uncomfortable, I can wake you up before I leave for my errands and you can do as you wish from there. Just know I had an amazing night, it was good to feel like a woman again without having to resort to in game trickery." 

Listening to her talk about how it was nice to feel like a woman again and how she had fun was a relieving sound. "I honestly had a lot of fun with you as well. I would like to see you again some time if that's alright with, Vivian." He said as he walked over to the window that was open and reached his hand out and let his hand get touched by the light rain enough to make his hand slightly wet. He enjoyed the breeze for a brief moment and then turned around with his arms on the windowsill and looked at her. "I want to thank you for such an amazing night, honestly." He walked over to her and he leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek and immediately pull his face away enough so they were only inches apart. "You're a fantastic woman, I do hope you come back from the boss raid tomorrow. It'd be a shame if I was the only good looking person left here and that a pretty face like yours wouldn't be able to be seen around anymore." He said to her, finally drawing his face away completely now and he stood up straight.

He stretched his arms up into the air and let out a yawn while running a hand through his hair, putting his bangs up, thus rolling his hair back and then they would drop right over his face again after moving his hand. "I suppose we should get some rest then shouldn't we? Wake me tomorrow before you leave will you please so I can wish you good luck and all." he said smiling at her and beginning to unbutton the dress shirt and standing there with all the buttons undone, leaving his abdomen exposed now, which had a very outlined six-pack, and his pectoral muscles popped slightly. He didn't take it off, because he wasn't sure if she'd feel uncomfortable, instead he simply placed himself on the floor and lay there, giving her one last smile before he shut his eyes to begin resting. Before he would fall into a state of slumber, he simply said, "Good night, Vivian." 

OOC: If you'd like we can just add in as she's leaving for the raid and waking him up and the two of them leaving with their goodbyes and all that stuff to close out this thread. It was truly enjoyable being able to RP with you and hope to do so again in the future.

"I guess it was pretty obvious he would find out I was a front liner. I guess I should have been more subtle. But he still doesn't know who I am. So you were able to figure it out, huh?" She smiled after receiving a small kiss on her cheek, it was another bold move and he spoke to her on having a mutually beneficial good evening with good company. It was no denying he was a great guy, but come tomorrow she would be Opal again and not Vivian. Finishing their drinks they each parted ways. Tobias who slept on the floor and the woman nestled in her bed. 

She turned over slightly cradling a long pillow in her arms as she began to doze off. The night was quickly churning, those stars and moon fading out with the rain as the new day started to set. A small break through the window as light shined, Opal was dressed once more in her casual clothing as the day started. She gave him a little extra time to sleep before pushing his shoulder to wake him up. 

They greeted one another with smiles and they had a light conversation about sleeping well, though she would have guessed he would have prefered her bed. Laughing, she escorted him out and waved him off as she turned her back. They had parted ways and when they would see each other again? It was a toss up. But Opal had to prepare to be herself; she drowned Vivian and awoke as Opal. That smile fleeting from her face, replaced by a stoic and warrior expression. Summoning Jaken, she looked to her familiar. 

"Let's go, Jaken." 

=== 

Summary: +1 SP Each, 400 Col to Able [Opal foregoes the col reward for the thread] 

Edited by Opal