[PP-F1] Treasure, Treasure and more Treasure! (w/ ROW)

-Invited by Row due to Zulas's inactivity-

The square was filled with players. Some too scared to brave the fields and fight for their lives. Others who chose to call the Town of Beginnings there home. With only floor 19 having been opened there weren't too many places for low leveled players to choose. Without any hunting many didn't have the Col needed for room and food on the higher floors. In the midst of it all Vargas was traveling down the merchants' booths to see what they had available. He still had a limited amount of cash but at least he could plan ahead for when he did earn more. He stopped at a sword smith's booth and saw a crimson blade that interested him. He checked the price and sighed heavily. The thing was so far out of his price range it was ridiculous. He sauntered of towards the main gates deciding that he could at least trying getting a couple extra levels so he could move further to gain more Col without having to worry about the mobs being too strong.

Once he exited the safe zone into the fields he scanned around the area to see if he could find any boars or wolves. They were good to farm experience from. He might be a little higher level than them but they still gave him experience points at the moment so he saw no reason why he shouldn't farm them. Eventually, he saw a pair of players fighting a large boar. He jogged over, seeing as they weren't having too much difficulty with the mob. "You guys need any help?" he asked before he noticed the girl. "Row is that you?" he quickly came to a stop within ten feet of them and saw her spear was next to the other guy. Her health was only down about ten percent so he wasn't too worried about her dying quickly.

Edited by Vargas
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite making a fool of her self, the battle was not over. Without waiting for the man to respond, she started charging at the boar. It seemed to recover from its massive flop and was ready to attack again. Now all she needed to do was focus and not piss off the dice gods who surely loved her. She raised her spear. She took aim. She bent her legs, preparing to lunge. Then a familiar voice broke through the focus.

ID# 71839 results:

Battle: 8

MOB: 6

It was Vargas. "Oh hi Vargas, what are you doing here on my treasure groun..." The next thing she knew, the boar wack her in the back. "Argh you stupid boar. Die and give me your treasures as punishment for impeding my conversation with my partner!" She slashed the boar's face shortly after recovering from the attack. "Sorry, I am busy killing this boar... we can play later." she gave him a wink before turning back the the pig creature.

Treasure' Boar: HP 7/50 
Row: HP 17/20  hate 8
Vargas HP 100/100

Edited by Row

Vargas sweat dropped at the fact that Row winked at him after providing, what could be assumed, as an innuendo. He shook his head a smile deciding not to take it like that. his grin grew further into more like a fox's when a thought crossed his mind. He grabbed her arm and turned her around while pulling her closer to him. "How about we play right now?" he suggested as he drew his head towards her, drawing his blade without her noticing. Before she could realize it he spun her back around behind him while activating his <<Snake Bite>> sword skill. Three quick successive slash appeared on the boar before it squealed and shattered into small pixels. A game window showed up for him saying that he'd won the fight and was awarded 250 Col. Turning around to Row, he grinned as he attempted to hold back the laughter that threatened to burst forth from him.

ID #71845
BD: 10 (CRIT)
DMG: 2+2=4*3=12 (Base+CRIT)*(Snake Bite)
LD: 13 50*5=250 Col

Edited by Vargas

Row had not time to respond as she felt her self suddenly yanked towards Vargas. She was greeted by a mischievous smile which she struggled to return. sweat dripped down her face as she fought to keep herself from appearing surprised. However the combination of Vargas bring his face to her and that comment broke her weak facade. Her face went immediately red as her body felt powerless. It was a matter of him being stronger but a matter of not having the mental capacity to do anything but imagine him kissing her. She wasn't ready for that though, as she only recently met him. She did not even think he thought of her like that. She closed her eyes, trembling red. Then she was pushed to the back and the next thing she knew the boar was dead. Her boar, which had her treasure. "Va-va-VARGAS!" Her embarrassment turn to rage. 

"YOU JERK! THAT WAS MY KILL! I WORKED SO HARD TO WEAKEN IT! ARGH." She ran at him with her fist balled up.

Vargas turned around, hearing Row yell at him. The first thing he saw was her charging at him with her fist balled up. She swung her fist at him but he shifted his weight to the side, causing her to miss. His foot, however, remained in place and caused her to accidentally trip over it. Vargas reached out to catch her other arm to prevent her from hitting the ground. He pulled her back up to him and kept a careful hold of her arm. "Calm down Row, you act as if I'm some villain who's destroyed all your hard work," he said grinning at her. Releasing her arm he opened up his menu and navigated it to the trade setting. He entered in the Col value from the boar that had been destroyed and accepted the trade proposition. "I know you worked hard on killing it. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to one-shot it like that." Vargas acknowledged as he waited for her to accept the trade request.

Before Row could punch Vargas in the face for being a kill securing jerk face who flaunted his high attack power and level, Vargas sidestep and tripped her. "Ahhh" she cried as she fell and closed her eyes. She wanted to cry, but how could she. She was not a baby and it was her fault for attacking a higher level and much quicker player. However, something stopped her before she hit the ground. She felt an arm around her and finally heard Vargas voice. Immediately she opened her eyes and saw his face close to hers yet again. Her rage became embarrassment and her heart would not stop thumping. She almost could not hear his voice over the thumping. However, her pride managed to grasp the meaning of his words. "You did... dummy..." She turned her head so that he would not have the pleasure of looking at her blushing face. Finally, he released her but she could not stop blushing. Unable to face him even after the offer of col, she let out a cry and ran away shouting "DUMMY!"

Thread Complete: 

Row- 2 sp, 140 col
Zulas- 2 sp, 120 col
Vargas 2 sp, 390

Edited by Row