[PP-F1] Two's a Party (Completed)

She rollled her eyes as the chicken knocked Aereth over.. "Thank god nobody's here to watch us be so pathetic.." With no time to waste, she made way for the chicken and slashed the mob in half, both parts of its body severred as they disintegrated into pixels. With a few extra items in her inventory, the small hick-up ended up being worth it, and she closed the victory window with a lighthearted sigh. "At least it's over now."

Birdie turned to Aereth, moving past him as she made way for the other side of the field. "Come on, let's see if there's any mobs around this side. With any luck we'll find some chickens that don't want to knock us out." The animals quickly lost interest in the two players, turning their gazes elsewhere as they mindlessly roamed the farmyard. Coming around a corner of the farm building, the entrance from which they'd entered came into view, and she briefly scanned the area. A look at the menu revealed that the sun had already peaked in the sky, slowly beginning its decent over the horizon. "Looks like we'll to speed up too, wouldn't wanna get caught in the forests after sundown.. see any targets?"

ID# 70332
BD: 5+2=7 Hit
LD: 17+4=21 <<Bonus Quest drop>>

Birdie: 379/380 HP (31/31 EN)

Chicken: 0/4 HP <<Gained 2 Normal Fat and 1 Material>>

Birdie's Loot:

6 Noble Wood
14 Materials
8 Normal Fat

@Aereth

Edited by Birdie
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you!" he shouted as the stupid chicken was finally split into half by Birdies attack. "I guess you are right there, but it must have looked hilarious."  He said to his blue haired rival with a laugh. 

She then suggested to go to the other side of the farm to see if there were any other low leveled mobs for gathering more <<Animal Fat>>. "Yes let's go. And I hope you are right with that. This stupid chicken from before was an a**." With that being said the two scouts made their way around the barn and indeed saw some chickens roaming around. "I agree with you. We should head back soon, since the sun is slowly beginning to set. This time I'll go in first. I count on you having my back." He told her with a smile.

Then he entered the hate range of four chickens and charged his AoE sword art. As the first chicken attacked him, he took a deep breath and was gone in the blink of an eye. As he appeared again in front of  Birdie, all the chickens burst into little polygons. "Aaaaahhhh. That felt good."

Spoiler

ID# 70333 results:
Battle: 6
Loot: 11

Aereth: 217/220 <<13/22>> -8(Sword Art)+1

Chicken A: 0/4
Chicken B: 0/4
Chicken C: 0/4
Chicken D: 0/4

Materials: 9
Quest Items: 3 <<Noble Wood>>, 16 + 4 = 20 <<Normal Animal Fat>>

@Birdie

Edited by Aereth

"Good job!" She stood and watched as Aereth slashed up away at a few more low level mobs, tallying up in her mind how many extra quest items they'd need. "If we're going for the minimum seat count for a 4-strong team, we'll need a 5-seater boat, so we're only a couple of items away from getting this finished." Birdie looked out to the farm, "I'll look for a couple of chickens around here. Wanna kill another group and then we'll meet up by the entrance?"

Just then, a rumbling approached from behind. As she turned to see whatever was rushing towards them, she barely managed to dodge away from its charge. She laid her eyes on a large cow, its eyes bloodshot and horns unnaturally large. Not a second after the animal stopped, the bluenette charged up a sword art and honed in on the target, one foot carrying the other as her sword pierced the mob's body.

Five strikes later, the cow fell, rewarding her with a few extra items for the quick kill. "What the hell was that... are you alright?" As she went to dismiss the loot menu, Birdie noticed she'd gained two quest items instead of one. "Oh, hey, that's all we need! You still wanna fight a group in case I counted wrong?" 

ID# 70340
BD: 10 Hit (+2 damage)
LD: 16+4=20 <<Bonus Quest Drop>>

Birdie: 379/380 HP (26/38 EN) <<Crucifixion (6x1) Sword art used - 9x6=54 damage>>

Rapid Cow: 0/50 HP <<Gained 2 Normal Fat and 1 Material>>

Birdie's Loot:

6 Noble Wood
15 Materials
10 Normal Fat

@Aereth

Edited by Birdie

Birdie explained to Aereth that they almost had all the needed items for the quest and asked him if he wanted to split up to go around the farm looking for some lone chickens. "Thanks for the praise. And yes, we could do it this way. No problem on my side."

Then Aereth felt a rumbling from behind them. He saw the huge cow and just as he wanted to push Birdie out of the line of danger, she had charged up a sword art that she release immediately afterwards, killing the cow with an amazing grace. "W-wow. That was awesome. You are incredible fast. And I'm fine, thanks to you." he told his blue haired partner. Then she said that she got a bonus drop from the cow and that the had all the materials the needed for a five-seater. "Nah. If you want we can wrap it up right now. I trust you that you counted right. And it seems that the animals get stronger with every second."

With that the two of them made their way out of the barn, back to the <<Town of Beginnings>>. He looked once again if they might have missed out on some materials, but wasn't able to find anything. "That was an awesome day. I had great fun. And it's a pleasure to do things with you." He said to his partner with a smile. "I have a feeling that we will be working great together."

@Birdie

OOC: I also found 2 Noble wood on my traveler quest if we missed out on something.

Edited by Aereth