[SP-F18] This is not your fight COMPLETE

Jomei had no idea how long had passed. It could have been minutes, hours.. days.. He honestly had no idea. The man opened his eyes to see he was in a dark room with very, very little light passing through behind him. He could not tell where he was now, but he was not going to sit around and find out. Jomei soon found out, the hard way, that moving was not something he was going to be doing any time soon. As he tried to raise himself to his feet, he heard the sound of chains, followed by his wrists tugging backwards, followed by his neck. Confused and scared, Jomei felt the wall behind him, realizing that his wrists and neck were shackled and connected by a short chain, both connected to a second chain that was bolted to the floor. The man could barely even shift his position. "H-Hey.. HEY!" Jomei shouted. "WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" The man was terrified and panicking. Moments later, a door in front of Jomei swung open, and light entered the room. As his vision was restored, he found that he was only able to see perfectly out of one of his eyes, where the other seemed a bit blurred. Thinking back, it was most likely from being smacked in that area by the blunt weapon. Jomei saw three people standing in the door way, the two on the sides seemed to be standing guard, while the third slowly walked towards Jomei. "Where are you?" The man said in a deep voice with a cocky chuckle, "You're our honored guest." followed by a swift kick to Jomei's jaw, forcefully knocking him onto his side. The unknown man then crouched in front of Jomei, giving the ginger a perfect view of just who he was, or at least the group he was a member of. Jomei recognized the armor immediately as the group of player killers and slavers who himself and Lowenthal had rescued Piera and Lee from on the Fourth Floor. "Its my way of rewarding you for killing some of my men and releasing some of our prisoners... You know, it took us quite a damn long time to round them all back up. Some of them.. well.. they really didn't want to come back here... I'm pretty sure you knew them." he chuckled again. "Of course.. I didn't force them to come back with us, but that just meant that, you know." bringing his fist up to his neck, he extended his thumb and drew a line at his neck. Jomei's eyes widened with fear as he shuddered. "n..No..." he was barely able to release those words. The man, who Jomei could see had dark hair pushed back and a beard, cackled, "Thats right! They're dead as dirt... oh but you. You don't get that privilege, at least.. not until you tell me where your other friend is. The one that helped you." "Go to hell!" Jomei growled and shouted in the man's face. The man rose to his feet and pulled his sword from the scabbard on his hip, shoving it into the ground just in front of Jomei's eyes. Jomei saw it was his own blade, stolen off of his unconscious body. "Well then you're not going anywhere."  And with that, the leader of the group turned and slammed the door behind him, leaving Jomei alone in the darkness. 

Thread Complete: 

+1 SP Jomei
+400 Col