[SP-F5] Hou-ou Hunting <<Feeding The Enemy>>

Khrysaor was working in his shop, he had just finished up forging his crafts for the day. He could be seen sitting in his chair behind the front counter, watching his empty store. After, about 15 minutes of nothing to do, Khrysaor started to feel drowsy, and slowly his eyes started to close, and started to take a small nap. In his sleep his body started to tilt to the side off the chair and Khrysaor fell face first onto the floor, waking up instantly, while exclaiming, "Ouch! What the hell happened? Where am I?"

Khrysaor turned his head facing different directions, trying to take note of where he was. 'Ahh, I must have fallen asleep, it is a pretty slow day in the store. Maybe i should go outside and do something productive?' thought Khrysaor. So, with that thought, he slowly made his way to the shoji doors located towards the front of his shop, while at the same time, rubbing the bump protruding out of his head.

Edited by Khrysaor

Once, Khrysaor got to the front door of his shop, he slid open the shoji doors, and walked out into the sunny weather of floor 8. He had to cover his eyes from the bright glare from the sun by bringing his arm across his forehead to be able to stare straight across the town while allowing his eyes adjust to sun light. He turned around to close the shoji door and lock up his shop.

After, locking up, Khrysaor turned back to the path leading to the teleportation gate and started to walk at a leisurely pace, not in any rush to get anywhere. He started to whistle one of his most favorite opening songs from the Detective Conan "Ai wa Kurayami no Naka de" while enjoying his stroll to the teleportation gates. It took him 15 minutes to get to the gates, at which point he walked up the few steps and into the gates. Once he was surrounded by the light that was emitting from the teleportation gate, he stated, "Teleport-Floor 1, Town of Beginnings," and Khrysaor disappeared in a swirl of whitish-blue light.

Not too long after Khrysaor disappeared from Florenthia village on the 8th floor did he reappear into the bustling Town of Beginnings on the 1st floor. He observed his surroundings of the very familiar town which he knew like the back of his hand. Khrysaor could see that the town was still very popular, with all kinds of activities occurring, the players ranged from the many low-leveled noobs to the few experienced and high-leveled terrors of Aincrad.

If Khrysaor was to compare himself to the player experiece spectrum, he would consider himself still below the averaged experienced player, between a beginner and a intermediate leveled player. Khrysaor was thinking 'Still going to take me a long time to catch up to the top-tiered players in the floating castle of Aincrad. I wonder how much longer, and the work still needed to catch up? But let's stop thinking these depressing thoughts, and start thinking of what I should do now that i am here.'

Khrysaor decided that since he really had nothing better to do he might as well relax and take it easy for the day and maybe leave experience grinding for the next day instead. Since, he was feeling lazy he made the decision to go to one of his most favorite places on the first floor.

He was planning on going into one of the more hilly parks where there was a great big tree on top of a hill that had a nice shade, plus it has a good vantage point to look out into the clouds and even part of the town when staring across the fields of the park.

On his walk towards the park, Khrysaor decided he wanted to take a little different route that he rarely walked through, so he turned to the left into another alleyway containing more shops. About half of the way there, he stopped for a moment when he saw a smaller and darker alleyway towards his right.

"Hmmm, I wonder where that dark, and creepy pathway leads to. Should I check it out? It should be a interesting new adventure." mused Khrysaor. With that said, Khrysaor changed the direction he was walking before, and headed towards the darker alleyway.

As Khrysaor walked through, he got the chills running down his spine as he heard a small, creepy cackle in the distance, and thought, 'I don't know if this was a great idea. Look at this place, it's dark no sun light seemed to pass through onto the streets, deserted and there is that old, strange laughter that just gives me the heebie jeebies.'

Khrysaor stopped for a moment, and reassessed his situation to decide if he wanted to travel in further. 'Should I, or should I not go further. This is the safe zone so there shouldn't be anything that should be able to hurt me. Maybe I should decide the outcome with a toss. Yea, that's what I will do, if its heads I walk forward with my head held high with nothing to fear, but if its tail, I run back with my tail between my legs.' was thinking Khrysaor. He suddenly took out one col and tossed it into the air, and waited for the outcome...

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor stared up into the air waiting for the gold coin to come back into his hands, he was so focused on watching the coin that he was only able to catch a glimpse of something black crossing his path just across the street and jumping into a few cans of garbage out of the corner of his eyes. The sudden movement of the black furball caused Khrysaor to jump back slightly, and lose all his focus on the col he tossed in the air, which just happened to drop on his head and roll in front of him.

'What the hell was that?' thought Khrysaor, as he used his right hand to reach up to the spot where the col hit him and watched as the coined rolled further and closer to the spot where he saw the black creature come out and pounce upon the coin stopping it in its tracks. Khrysaor let off a little sigh in relief, and whispered, "Ohhh, that was just a black cat."