[PP - F5] 6 Thieves, 1 Scout, 1 Popstar. Hold my Drink, We Got This. <<Arabian Nights: Night 1>>

Beatbox made his way to floor 5 to get himself a drink, because he had found himself drinking a tad bit more after he had tried it once not too long ago. He made his way to the bar and sat down next to someone who looked rather stressed, Beatbox had ordered a shot of good quality alcohol and over heard the guy next to him saying "Oh woe was me...". Beatbox with his familiar Ocarina looked over and said "Hey uh... what's wrong there Mr?" he asked him as he patted his back. He had looked over and said "It all began with a couple of words... no... anyways... my brother got kidnapped by a group of bandits! We we're exploring a cave and suddenly they grabbed my brother... then they tried to grab me... however I got away in time, please... you have to help me!" he said to him as he grabbed his Append attire. Beatbox looked at him with a semi-happy look and semi-annoyed look and said to him "Sir, this suit wasn't cheap please let go... and second, I will help out don't worry... don't worry..." he let go of his suit and said to him "Sorry... sorry... I'll pay you handsomely even people that tag along with you! 15,000 Col each! I beg of you!" he said as he put his hands in a praying motion. The quest menu opened in front of Beatbox and he looked around to see if anyone he knew was in the general area to help him in this quest and get some PHAT COL.

@Itzal

The fifth floor.  The desert most players hated above all else.  And Itzal was completely unfazed by the heat or sand.  As he walked around the town, both npcs and players looked at him with curiosity as he walked around in his Twilight cloak, the warm breeze kicking in and as it did Itzal simply stood there with his eyes closed and just felt it.  While it wasn't his ideal floor, it was a great improvement than the freaking frozen floor below.  While it was beautiful, Itzal couldn't stand the cold, even with the survival skill and his warm clothes.  As he walked into a tavern he hadn't seen before his detection mod alerted him of all the players in the vicinity.  Including....  Beatbox!  He turned to his friend and grinned, walking up to take a seat beside his friend.  "Hey Beatbox!  What are you doing on this floor?  Aren't you worried all the sand will ruin your outfit?"  He grinned at his friend to show he was joking.

@Beatbox

"Ah Itzal! Come here my friend." he said as he signaled him open to come over before grabbing him and whispering into his ear "this quest is my one way ticket to get very very closer to this unique... come join me on this one.." he released him and went back to the man and said "Uh, this man here will be assisting me on your quest good sir." "The more the merrier! Whatever brings my brother back!" he said before breaking down to tears, the quest info popped up in front of Itzal and BEatbox had already accepted it and sent a party request to Itzal. By this time Beatbox's shot had arrived and he swallowed it before handing back the glass to the bartender "thanks a bunch waitress..." he said to the waitress with a wink. He shook his head as that drink was rather strong and he patted his friends back and said to him "Well... what brings you around here anyways...? Gonna get a drink or something? ...or maybe you were here to hit on some... ladieeesss..." he said to him giggling.

@Itzal

When Beatbox grabbed Itzal and whispered into his ear Itzal was confused.  "What?  Quest?  Unique?"  Then when Beatbox told the npc that he would be accompanying Beat Itzal looked even more confused.  "I am?"  When Itzal heard the man talk about getting his brother back, Itzal was reaching the end of his patience.  "Your brother?"  Finally the quest appeared on Beatbox' menu and before Itzal could read it he accepted and closed it before sending him a party invite.  "Wha-Hang on-  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"  He wasn't angry, just totally confused, and that much was obvious.  "Dude, what kind of quest is this?  What's the difficulty level?  What reward is there?  Do I even have the right equipment?  I don't know!"  After his list of questions he sighed and pressed accept.  I'm gonna regret this he thought.  "If we get killed, I'm blaming you."  When Beatbox asked him what he was doing here he sighed.  "You like to visit the cold from time to time, I like to visit the warmth.  I prefer to-"  When Beatbox said the last part Itzal gave him a very very annoyed look.  "Really man?  Ugh, well to answer your question NO I have not.  Other than went on a date with Kasier a few days back that's all."

@Beatbox

"Details are rather... well, nill. However, the rewards to this quest will be outstanding... 15,000 col a person..." he said with a smile "That's a lot more than what I can get normally fighting mob's! Plus with your help, I'll be ever so closer towards a unique skill man..." he said to him with a smile. "What we need to do is head over to a cave that's a thieves hideout, there should be 6 in total. We need to defeat all 6, and save his brother and bring him back here at this bar. That's all we need to do, the difficulty shouldn't be that hard for us considering our damage that we can dish out... if you need some potions, I have some that you can use." he said to him as he lead him outwards towards the cave. "Don't worry I promise we'll be just fine..." he said to him with a wink. His smile turned to a giggle as he had heard he had went out to a date with Kasier "Oooo, sounds fun? You two kiiiissssss???" he said with a wide grin while thinking in his head "Itzal and Kasier sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

@Itzal

Itzal heard Beatbox give out the very basic details about the quest.  He was surprised at the amount of col and had to admit it would very much help Beatbox with his objective.  However...  "The reward is great I'll admit, but what are the thieves stats?  And if you have a tier two strong MIT potion I'll always take that."  When Beatbox asked if they kissed Itzal's face reddened slightly and looked at Beat with a rather upset look.  "We're here for your unique ok?  Stop making this so freaking difficult for me."  He continued to walk with Beatbox with his eyes looking out for the cave.  Yes he kissed Kasier on the cheek, but that was all.  Seriously, why did people take things like this either so seriously or so loosely?  Couldn't they just be like, oh ok, they went on a date....  Because they're girlfriend and boyfriend.  That's normal, moving on.  Why on earth did they have to-  He stopped and pointed to a cave entrance, with a cloaked man standing guard outside.  "Can I uh, have that potion now?"

@Beatbox

Beatbox had suddenly forgot to check to see what the thieves stats actually we're... he actually got blinded by the amount of col as a reward. Beatbox awkwardly giggled and checked the quest info to see what the bandits stats were... he looked over it and said with a confident smile "Oh geez... these guys are going to be easy... they have 135 HP, 25 MIT, 1 ACC, and 1 Savvy... this should be a piece of cake..." he said as he patted his friend's back. Beatbox had seen that his face had gotten a little more red and didn't wait to actually hear what he had said and said to him in a loud tone "OH SO YOU DID! OH THE LADIES MAN IS GROWING UPPP...!" with a bit of excitement and a giggle, he then had a thought in his mind that he may have had too much to drink today... whoops. He listened to his last words about the potion and he said "Oh yeah... right, here." he went into his inventory and handed over a potion of mitigation he had purchased from Zandra with a smile.

@Itzal

-1 Potion of Armored Dragon-Scale (+54 MIT)

When Itzal heard the stats he blinked in surprise.  But that didn't tell their damage so Itzal guessed they'd need to take them out quickly.  Or else they could have a problem.  He was about to say something when Beatbox made a rather loud comment about his having kissed Kasier and Itzal shushed him while clamping his mouth shut after he had spotted the thief and ducked them behind a large rock for cover.  When Beatbox gave him the potion he thanked him and drank it, receiving fifty four mitigation.  Ok, so he wasn't as worried about damage now.  And he could use a healing song if he needed to as well.  It was energy he was worried about now.  Would they have enough?  Possibly.  As for that comment though...  "I'm not a ladies man DANG IT!  I don't flirt with girls like you do!"  Instead of yelling it was a sort of hiss, but the comment kept the redness in his cheeks, though it was slowly seeping it's way out now.  "Ok, so you want to attack him first or shall I?  Surprise is the key here." 

@Beatbox

Beatbox had giggled as he shut his mouth for him as he was rather loud about it, after he had taken the potion and thanked him for it and spoke to him which was just absolutely funny to him, not just because me may be drunk right now, but because he had been torturing him about it for so long. He giggled and said to him "Geez Itzal, I don't flirt with every female... I just show them affection... you're the one that flirts with all of them.." he giggled once more. They walked towards the cave and saw that one guard had been outside the entrance... as if they we're expecting the players to show up here. "Dang it..." he said to himself as he looked forward, he looked back after a bit and said "Let me get the first strike..." then proceeded to try to sneak around him, but their Bandit's... nothing gets around their sight and the bandit tried to attack Beatbox, however terribly missing. Beatbox swung back using a new Sword Art that he had just gotten and dealt a massive amount of damage to the bandit... Beatbox was impressed with himself.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70473 - BD: 10 - MD: 3+1-3=1

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage 13+2=15*8=120-25=95)

Beatbox - HP: 655/655 / EN: 56/64

Itzal - HP: ???/??? / EN: ??/??

Bandit 1 - HP: 40/135 / MIT: 25 [-95 HP / Paralyzed / Bleeding 2/2] 

Itzal nearly had smoke coming out of his head and back.  "How am I the one flirting with girls?!  How on earth could you get tha-"  He stopped when Beat told him to let him make the first strike and sighed, watching his friend rush out and strike the npc with the full force of his sword.  Itzal drew Ascendant's Rosario and made sure his ring, Beauty Incarnated, was equipped as well, the ruby ring with golden designing shining in the desert sun.  He rushed to assist his friend, switching his armor to Niger Natio.  He charged his sword art, rushing at his opponent, and released Nova Ascension on the thief, ending it instantly.  As the thief shattered into crystals Itzal pulled off his hood and mouthpiece.  "How on earth did you figure I flirt with girls and not you?  How in the freaking world?"

ID#  70474  BD:  9  CD:  4  MD:  3

Itzal:  840/840  <>  72/84 - Nova Ascension used

Beatbox:  655/655  <>  56/64

Thief:  Dead  <8+1x9 - 25 = 56 dmg>

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had watched as Itzal knew it was his turn next to strike against the bandit and without much time and effort, Itzal easily had defeated the bandit. Beatbox looked back with a smile and said "Nice work, let's head insi-" before getting interrupted him saying about the whole flirting thing. Beatbox giggled and said to him "Take it this way Itzal, you have someone who loves you. However with me, in this game I went through two breakups. One is a disappearing and the other is just because things didn't work anymore." he looked at him with a disappointed look before moving to another smile "Take it as I am teasing you Itzal." he said as he walked inside into the cave finding another Bandit, the bandit tried to attack Beatbox using a sword art, but no matter what it was... the bandit had failed. Beatbox struck back using his sword and dealt an amazing amount of damage, he was surprising himself at how much damage he could deal.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70475 - BD: 9 - MD: 1

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage 13+1=14*8=112-25=87)

Beatbox - HP: 655/655 / EN: 49/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 72/84

Bandit 2 - HP: 48/135 / MIT: 25 [-87 HP / Paralyzed / Bleeding 2/2] 

Bandits Defeated: 1/6

Itzal listened to Beatbox and his heart fell heavy again.  "Sorry Beat..  Heh, I guess I'll always be that easy to tease.  I just...  It gets embarrassing for me.  I have little to no experience with others let alone girls, and now all of a sudden..."  He never finished his sentence because another thief had charged them.  Beatbox neutralized him very fast and dealt excellent damage as well.  After he did so Itzal once again charged his sword art and released Nova Ascension on the thief.  He was surprised that he dealt enough to drop the thief's health down to literally one point and turned to Beatbox.  The bleed effect was going to finish the bandit off and nothing could keep them from going forward except the next thief.  "Soo....  Anyways....  You serious about joining the boss raid?  Cause I'm a little scared to be honest."

ID#  70476  BD:  4+3  CD:  4  MD:  4

Itzal:  840/840  <>  60/84

Beatbox:  655/655  <>  49/64

Thief:  1/135  <8x9 - 25 = 47 dmg>

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

After Itzal had struck against the bandit, it was safe to assume that the bandit was dead, it would soon die to bleed effects and it couldn't do anything because of paralyze. Beatbox took a deep breath as the bandit perished "Two down... four to go..." he thought to himself as he looked back to Itzal with a smile "It's rather new to you and I perfectly understand Itzal. Kasier is all you need Itzal don't forget that, don't cheat or think otherwise... not for a moment." he said to him with a wink as they progress deeper into the cave finding one more bandit. The bandit prepared another sword art, however still missed Beatbox due to the fact that his evasion is just too high for the bandit. Beatbox struck back and dealt a good amount of damage, however he hadn't gotten the bleed or paralyze effects. "Shoot." he thought to himself. To answer his question he said with a smile "I'm not scared of dying. And I as a player wont grow if I don't participate... you're not gonna die." he gave him one more wink and a cheerful smile. 

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70477 - BD: 3+3=6 - MD: 2+1-3=1

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage 13*8=104-25=79)

Beatbox - HP: 655/655 / EN: 42/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 60/84

Bandit 3 - HP: 56/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP

Bandit 2 - HP: -23/135 / MIT: 25 [Bleeding 1/2]

Bandits Defeated: 2/6

He smiled and nodded to his friend, the red from embarrassment finally void on his face.  "Beat, I wouldn't trade her for anything."  Suddenly another thief emerged from nowhere and tried to hit Beatbox.  Beatbox however, managed to rush at the npc and land a solid hit.  However it wasn't a critical and thus Beat's paralysis and bleed did not fall on the foe.  It was then Itzal's turn and he rushed at the foe who tried to block Itzal's attack.  He was fast, but not nearly as fast as Itzal.  Slipping past his defenses, Itzal kicked the thief in the torso, sending him back, and released Nova Ascension, dealing damage once again, as well as stunning the thief and establishing a successful paralysis effect.  As the foe fell backward Itzal turned to Beatbox and nodded for him to go next.

ID#  70506  BD:  5+3  CD:  8  MD:  6-3

Itzal:  840/840  <>  48/84

Beatbox:  655/655  <>  42/64

Thief:  9/135  <8x9 - 25 = 47 dmg>  paralyzed

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox smiled as Itzal had said that he wouldn't trade her for anything, he looked at him with a wink and said "Good. It's better off to be loved by one, than loved by many in some cases." then noticed that the Bandit had came up to the player in an attempt to hit him, the first time he missed... but something wasn't right... the bandit had still tried to attack... shoot, savvy. He was hit by the Bandit's sword art dealing... very little damage. He looked at his health bar and laughed "This is what you can do? Well then... look's like this quest is going to be an easy sweep..." he said with an evilish smile as he struck the bandit once more ending its life. Beatbox took a deep breath and noticed that his energy has half gone... "Well... the bandit's are half gone too... we should be just fine..." he thought to himself as he could hear another bandit coming from the distance.

@Itzal 

-----

ID: 70521 (Sorry, forgot to put my name.) - BD: 8+3=10 (noncritical) - MD: 3+1-3=1

ID: 70522 (Savvy) - MD: 10 - CD: 10 (Sword Art Used: Tri Pierce - 8*3=24-12=12)

Beatbox - HP: 643/655 / EN: 35/64 [-12 HP]

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 48/84

Bandit 3 - HP: -23/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP

Bandit 4 - HP: 135/135 / MIT: 25

Bandits Defeated: 3/6

Itzal didn't have time to reply as a second bandit emerged from nowhere and struck at Beatbox multiple times, landing a hit on him.  In fact he used two sword arts instead of one.  Saavy.  Of course it had to be that.  Itzal thought about what Beatbox said and thought of Calrex and Teayre.  They loved each other more than anyone and nobody else really liked Teayre.  Itzal at least was hoping to befriend her, but other than that point she didn't really have anyone.  Perhaps it was better to have one person love you, but friends were needed too.  He charged his sword art and rushed at the new bandit, unleashing Nova Ascension and dealing decent damage as well as stunning the thief.  When the npc fell Itzal nodded to Beatbox.  "I see where your coming from, but don't forget that friends are very important too.  We're all here for each other.  I'm actually hoping to befriend one or two people who have none in the future actually..."

ID#  70531  BD:  7  CD:  7

Itzal:  840/840  <>  36/84

Beatbox:  645/655  <>  35/64

Thief:  88/135  <8x9 - 25 = 88>  Stunned for next post

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox took a deep breath as he concentrated on the battle that was at hand while thinking about the whole "relationship" thing thats going on arond Aincrad. He admits that its not bad to have a relationship with someone while stuck in this death game as it can give you something to look forward to when this game is all said and complete. But Beatbox took one more good look at himself, was he dressing the right way? Sure, he always dreamed to dress like a pop-star, but after he finally got to... suddenly he feels that everybody isn't taking him to seriously. Beatbox charged at the bandit after Itzal had struck against it dealing more damage to the poor thing. The bandit tried to strike back... but failed. Beatbox turned his head to see his and said to him "I understand Itzal. You're one of the greatest friends I possibly could have, and I thank you for that." he gave him a smile and a wink.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70532 - BD: 7+3=10 (noncritical) - MD: 5+1-3=3

Beatbox - HP: 643/655 / EN: 28/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 36/84

Bandit 4 - HP: 9/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP]

Bandits Defeated: 3/6

Itzal watched as Beatbox struck at the thief, dealing much damage once again.  The thief broke free of it's paralysis effect from Itzal's stun attack and Itzal nodded to Beatbox's statement.  "Friends forever man."  With that he prepared to lunge at the thief.  Something was off however.  The thief looked in his direction and was preparing a counter move.  So he didn't use a sword art...  Not yet at least.  Itzal struck at the thief and the npc pushed the blade over him.  The npc grunted as he felt the heaviness of the blade and Itzal didn't hesitate to use the momentum to shove the blade through the npc's torso, activating the sword art Vorpal Blade and ending it's digital life.  As it shattered Itzal turned to his friend with heavy breaths.  "So that's what?  Four out of six?  Or is there more than that?"

ID#  70538  BD:  4+3  CD: 5

Itzal:  840/840  <>  31/84

Beatbox:  643/655  <>  28/64

Thief:  Deceased  <8x5 -25 = 15>

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had smiled and taken a deep breath as Itzal had taken down the next bandit. He looked back at Itzal and said "Yeah... we just got 2 more bandits to go, then we'll get his brother and get him back to the bar to get our sweet rewards." he said with dollar signs in his eyes, as he knew that this would bring him higher and higher to his goal to get enough money to afford a rumor when they come out. He looked forward and said before moving forward "But 2 bandit's stand in our way... this should be easy.." he said before taking another deep breath as he may of just jinxed himself. He kept moving forward and saw another bandit, he ran up to the bandit and performed a sword art dealing massive damage while kicking in the bleeding effects. The bandit tried striking back... but the bandit missed.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70539 - BD: 8+3=10 (noncritical) - MD: 2+1-3=1

Beatbox - HP: 643/655 / EN: 21/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 31/84

Bandit 5 - HP: 56/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP - Bleeding 2/2

Bandits Defeated: 4/6

Foregoing Action

When Beatbox turned to him, Itzal could almost literally see the golden currency signs pop out of his pupils.  He chuckled and nearly laughed when his friend did this and said the next words.  "Yeah Beat, we'll get you that col and unique skill in no time.  Not to mention if you end up with more than enough I can keep some of my own col for the guild hall and perhaps getting a home of my own.  I mean my shop is pretty good but it's pretty small."  He saw the next Thief show up and make a swing at Beatbox, missing once again and saw his friend strike the npc.  When Itzal himself charged the npc managed to block the attack.  Itzal and the npc made a few swift strikes before they both leaped backward, each failing to pass the other's defenses.  Itzal hated when he couldn't get past an opponent but he accepted when he did.  What he could do however...  He taunted the thief and the man rushed up and continued striking, Itzal evading easily.  With him distracted, he should prove easy for Beat to finish off.

ID#  70540  CD:  11

Itzal:  840/840  <>  33/84

Beatbox:  643/655  <>  21/64

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal