[PP - F5] 6 Thieves, 1 Scout, 1 Popstar. Hold my Drink, We Got This. <<Arabian Nights: Night 1>>

Beatbox took a deep breath, was getting a unique really worth it? He knew that it would be his one way ticket to be noticed by a huge group of people if he had unveiled it to the public... but, he kind of got a little worried that he might also attract... the wrong kind of attention. He shook of his thoughts and dodged the Bandit's attempts to attack the blonde haired popstar. He gave the bandit a wink and a determined smile and said "Look's like you're the one that got mugged today." he giggled and performed another sword art against it, ending its life. He took a deep breath as he knew that one was left. He moved forward to another room and saw that last bandit along with his brother here. "Please save me!" his brother spoke out as the bandit told him that he would never be free and prepared a sword art ready for Beatbox.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70541 - BD: 7+3=10 (noncritical) - MD: 4+1-3=2

ID: 70542 (Savvy) - MD: 7+1-3=5

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage 13*8=104-25=79)

Beatbox - HP: 643/655 / EN: 14/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 21/84

Bandit 5 - HP: 0/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP - Bleeding 1/2

Bandit 6 - HP: 135/135 / MIT: 25

Bandits Defeated: 5/6

Itzal smiled and chuckled at Beat's joke and after the npc shattered into nothing he nodded to Beatbox.  As they made their way through they heard the 'brother' cry for help.  Itzal paused for a moment as a realization hit him.  This was the same quest Hikoru had gained the orange cursor from...  Well, they knew what not to do, not that they were going to pull something like that off anyways.  As they entered the room the thief came at Beatbox.  Itzal leaped between the two and stopped the strike before shoving him away and activating Nova Ascension, dealing 'decent' damage and stunning the foe.  When the thief fell down Itzal nodded to Beatbox and ran over, swinging his sword at npc's bonds and freeing the brother.  He brought him over to the wall and had him take a seat.  "Almost done here, just take a sec while we wrap things up ok?"

ID#  70543  BD:  4+3  CD:  5

Itzal:  840/840  <>  9/84

Beatbox:  643/655  <>  14/64

Thief:  88/135  <8x9 - 25 = 47> stunned for next turn

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had focused he needed to deal more damage to the bandit, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to kill the bandit this turn, but Itzal did a solid and paralyzed the bandit, letting him able to focus on a point on where he wanted to hit, and he lunged up to the bandit performing another combo dealing a lot of damage to the unfortunate soul, "Almost dead... Itzal, just a little bit more..." he said as he looked toward Itzal and said "Finish him off and let me direct him out of here, we don't want the bandit to target the brother to kill." he said as he went up to the brother and told him to follow him. He walked off with him directing him away from danger hoping that Itzal would soon take down the bandit. He just needs to deal 9 HP, that should be possible even with his current stats.

@Itzal

-----

ID: 70544 - BD: 2+3+1=6 (Concentration Used.)

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage 13*8=104-25=79)

Beatbox - HP: 643/655 / EN: 14/64

Itzal - HP: 840/840 / EN: 9/84

Bandit 6 - HP: 9/135 / MIT: 25 [-79 HP]

Bandits Defeated: 5/6

Itzal watched as Beatbox dealt another strike against the thief and warned Itzal that he might strike the brother if he didn't finish it off.  Itzal shook his head as he handled his sword, walking slowly to the thief from behind.  "Please, the cardinal wouldn't let that happen unless it was a timed quest.  Last I checked, no time limit.  This will only take a sec."  Itzal watched the thief turn around and draw a sword rather than a dagger.  The npc struck at Itzal who parried and deflected it's blows.  He continued to do so for precisely three seconds before he cut the npc's wrist, causing him to drop the sword.  Itzal then charged his sword art and thrust it at the npc, sending a powerful blast of energy at him and sending him backwards before shattering into crystals.  "Well, that's that I guess.  Game over for him, quest nearly completed for us.  Let's get the brothers back together shall we?"

ID#  70545  BD:  8  CD:  2

Itzal:  840/840  <>  1/84

Beatbox:  643/655  <>  14/64

Thief:  Dead  <8x8 - 25 = 39>

@Beatbox

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox and Itzal had traveled back to the tavern back at the town on the same floor to return his brother back to his other brother, and as they arrived, the guy had looked back and his eyes widened to see his brother once again. "Brother!!" he had yelled out as he rushed out of his seat to hug his brother. "I can't thank you enough for this. I won't forget what you did for me, please accept this as a small token of my gratitude!" he said as he had handed a bag of col to both Beatbox and Itzal both containing 15,000 col each. Beatbox would say that this was a good day. He took a deep breath and pressed the accept rewards button as the rewards menu had popped up. He patted his friend's back and said to him "I'll catch you around then Itzal. I don't like this floor so much, I'll be heading off. Thanks for helping me with the quest." they exchanged fist bumps and went seperate ways to their own locations.

Thread Complete:

Both Players Receive: 15,200 Col and 3 SP