[SP - F3] Elves Get Coal this Year <<Treant Rivalries>>

Floor 3... this floor was oddly strange to Beatbox, he didn't expect walking trees and elves of all things to appear this early in the floors in Aincrad, well... maybe its better off to get the simple ones out of the gate so they could introduce new species to the rpg realm. Beatbox sighed, he was only here for one reason... it goes that there is a quest that you can either fight elves or tree's and takes sides on their war. Beatbox sighed, he thought about who he would side with for the past while, he had decided to side with the tree's. It was something about them, that seemed rather... absurd and unique in its own ways in being an actual walking tree. Beatbox smiled and went to the location in which the quest is said to begin. He waited by a non-walking tree and waited for the treants to arrive to speak to the player.

Without much time, it didn't take long for the treants to arrive in the location in which the quest had spoke, Beatbox stood in the middle of the path and looked up and waited for the treants to arrive. The treants had walked up to the player and said "Player... we request your assistance..." Beatbox smiled and looked up to say "Let me guess, the war between you and the elves that broke out? You want me to take them down for you?" he asked them with a smile of knowing what he needed to do. "Precisely player... we shall reward you handsomely if you are successful..." they said to him. Beatbox looked up and walked forward to them and patted their legs "Consider it done, I will be back." he said to them as the quest menu popped up in front of him, he pressed the accept button and moved forward to the home of the elves that had the army ready for battle. Beatbox went upwards to the glorious tree seeing 6 soliders, a commander, and a king... "Looks like Elves are gonna get coal this year..." he thought to himself with a giggle.

Beatbox had recounted... over and over, and he saw still 6 soliders, a commander, and a king... he figured that they are much much better than average mobs, heck... even mitigation, since he thought it would be much easier to fight them one by one he decided to get into his inventory and drank one of his damage potions to deal much more damage and be able to use lower leveled sword arts to conserve energy. After drinking the potion he took a deep breath and waited to find an elf by their loansome that way it would be much easier to deal with. Beatbox had spotted an elf looking out into the distance, more than likely serving guard duty and he ran up to the elf with his sword unsheathed and said to it "You've been messing with the wrong trees for the longest time bud'" with a smile, the elf looked back with his sword unsheathed and spoke a language Beatbox didn't recognize... probably Elven. 

-1 Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang / +6 DMG for Thread.

Player Stats - DMG: 19 / ACC: 3 / EVA: 3 / MIT: 12 / Bleed: 24 / Paralyze: 1

-----

Beatbox - HP: 655/655 / EN: 64/64

Elf Solider 1 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Beatbox attempted to swing against the elf, however... he missed somehow, Beatbox's eyes widened as he was surprised that the elf actually got out of the way, but swung against him and dealt damage. Sure, it was a lot of damage, and the elf would need to hit Beatbox about 200 times before he would actually be scared of dying... it was just a surprise that he actually missed and it returned a blow to him. Beatbox smiled and shook of the scratch that formed on his digital body and he looked up to the elf and said "You're gonna need a little more than THAT to kill me." he laughed and his sword glowed a bright white as he was preparing his next sword art against the elf and said to him with a smile "Go ahead... try again...", the elf looked at him with an angered look and swung at him again.

-----

ID: 70524 - BD: 1+3=4 - MD: 9-3=6 (Crit!)

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox - HP: 651/655 / EN: 62/64 [-4 HP / -2 EN]

Elf Solider 1 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

The elf tried to hit the player once more, but Beatbox moved back a couple of steps and giggled. "Looks like you're too slow..." he said with a smile as he performed his favorite sword art against the elf, ending its life. Beatbox was rather disappointed that the elf's HP wasn't the great, he took a deep breath and turned around to another elf solider standing behind the player. Beatbox in shock jumped and lunged backwards away from the elf "Whoa there buddy... warn me next time man..." he said with a giggle. He looked up to the elf that had been preparing an attack against Beatbox with an angered look. "Looks like he's not looking to be friends..." he thought to himself with a smile, he knew that none of these elves wanted to be his friend even if they were players. Beatbox took a deep breath and prepared another sword art.

-----

ID: 70525 - BD: 6+3=9 (non-critical) - MD: 4-3=1

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 19*6=114-30=84)

Beatbox - HP: 651/655 / EN: 57/64 [+1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 1 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-84 HP]

Elf Solider 2 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 1/6

The elf tried to swing its sword against the player that had ended one of its friends life, wanting to get revenge for the death of his friend. However, the elf had missed and Beatbox had lunged forward performing the same Sword Art, combo after combo... ending it's life as well. The elf yelled out in pain before it had perished and caught the attention of another elf solider. The elf solider unsheathed its sword and started to charge towards the blonde haired player that had killed one of its fellow solider friends. Beatbox grew a determined smile and turned to face the solider that had started to charge against him. He raised his sword and prepared another sword art for the elf that would come up and try to attack him, he yelled out to the elf "Hit me with your best shot!" he looked at the elf with an evil-ish grin and giggled.

-----

ID: 70527 - BD: 3+3=6 - MD: 8-3=5

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 19*6=114-30=84)

Beatbox - HP: 651/655 / EN: 52/64 [+1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 2 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-84 HP]

Elf Solider 3 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 2/6

The elf had finally ran up to the player and horribly missed the player, Beatbox had saw in the distance that another elf had caught the attention of the player killing the others, and he didn't waste any more time and performed yet again his favorite sword art against the next elf solider. The elf solider yelped out in pain as his life had ended and Beatbox looked back over to see that the other elf solider had let out a war cry and started to run forward towards the player that had killed another solider in front of its very own eyes. Beatbox took a deep breath, technically this would be rather cruel if this were the real world... but everything about this world seems so real... it makes Beatbox just feel like a monster... even if this is just a quest in a video game and that they are 1's and 0's in this world that's trying to kill him.

-----

ID: 70529 - BD: 9 - MD: 1

Sword Art Used: Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 20*6=120-30=90)

Beatbox - HP: 651/655 / EN: 47/64 [+1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 3 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-90 HP]

Elf Solider 4 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 3/6

Despite the fact that Beatbox is feeling like a legit monster by killing these elven soliders without them posing an actual thread to Beatbox... he had sill continued to fight, he just needs to remember that this is just a game... and this is nothing more like the games he used to play... heck, he used to play FPS were you shoot others... this should be rather simple to him. The elf had swung its blade at Beatbox however failing to strike against him, the elf grunted and had an angered expression on its face. Beatbox looked back and tried to attack against the elf, however he unfortunately failed to... guess he was just a little too slow on this one. Beatbox looked up to elf that was in front of him and gave him a determined smile and said to him "hit me with all you got..." despite the elf not being able to actually understand what he had been saying.

-----

ID: 70537 - BD: 1+3=4 - MD: 6-3=3

Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt.

Beatbox - HP: 651/655 / EN: 46/64 [+1 EN / -2 EN]

Elf Solider 4 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 3/6

And so the Elf Solider had critical struck Beatbox dealing... very little damage to him. "Well... the Elf did hit me with all he had... but it's too bad... that... it's never going to be enough." he thought to himself with an evil giggle. He looked to the Elf Solider and said to him "Quite a hit you did on me... not, you're done for." he said with a determined look as he swung his sword at the solider dealing enough damage to end its life. Beatbox looked over and saw that the 5th solider had came his way, Beatbox had come to terms with his dark side, even though this felt like genuine murder, he had to accept that it was just a game, and a game only. He smiled and looked towards the elf solider that had been coming this way and yelled out to him "You're going to need to have a little more firepower than your friend over here. Otherwise, you're as good as dead." he said with a determined look as he prepared another sword art.

-----

ID: 70729 - BD: 4+3=7 - MD: 10

Sword Art Used:  Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 20*6=120-30=90)

Beatbox - HP: 646/655 / EN: 41/64 [-5 HP / +1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 4 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-90 HP]

Elf Solider 5 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 4/6

And so he had waited for the elf solider to show up in front of him, however he didn't have enough time to react as the elf had just came in at the right speed for it to critically hit Beatbox. Sure it didn't do that much damage to the player, but it still annoyed him that he was taking those hits... he was absolutely better than that and he is just standing there taking the damage. He only was doing this quest to get the bonus SP that way he could increase in levels so he could fit in with the other front liners. Without a second thought he had looked at the fifth elf solider and unleashed the sword art he had been preparing... ending its life. He had saw in the background the last elf solider coming up, and it was about time that the last elf solider had decided to show up... just three more enemies to go.

-----

ID: 70772 - BD: 8+3=10 (non-critical) - MD: 10

Sword Art Used:  Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 20*6=120-30=90)

Beatbox - HP: 641/655 / EN: 36/64 [-5 HP / +1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 5 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-90 HP]

Elf Solider 6 - HP: 65/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15

Elf Soliders Defeated: 5/6

He took a deep breath and dodged the elf soliders sloppy attack, the elf had terribly swung his sword and was easily avoidable. He unleashed another sword art... again his favorite and ended it life. And with that... all the soliders had been defeated. He took a deep breath as he knew the Elvish Commander was next... then the Elvish King. He was worried that he may had wasted too much of his energy on the elf soliders, but he would never know if he never tried. If worst comes to worst he would have to rely on Bleed kicking in for him. He walked away from the spot and yelled for the commander to appear. Without time the Commander appeared and he didn't look happy... maybe it was because he had taken down what army he had left from the war. Beatbox giggled and smiled with determination it was time to fight the commander.

-----

ID: 70776 - BD: 6+3=9 (non-critical) - MD: 1

Sword Art Used:  Star Quint Prominence (Damage: 20*6=120-30=90)

Beatbox - HP: 641/655 / EN: 31/64 [+1 EN / -6 EN]

Elf Solider 6 - HP: 0/65 / MIT: 30 / DMG: 15 [-90 HP]

• 4 weeks later...

Beatbox found his way over to the commander, in which looks rather ticked off that the player had ended his tiny army in the matter of seconds... "What's the matter commander? You upset that I defeated your army in seconds while you couldn't do anything? Is an elf going to cry...?" he said taunting the commander. The commader as ticked off as ever decided to yell out in a war cry and swing his sword against the blonde haired player, however the player easily got out of the way and performed a sword art against him dealing the majority of its life as damage, the commander yelled out in pain and Beatbox gave the commander an evil smile "whats the matter? can't take the pain?" he giggled before looking down upon the commander readying his sword for his next attack, he wanted to conserve his energy so unfortunately... he had to chip his health away piece... by piece.

-----

ID: 71824 - BD: 7+3=10 (non-critical) - MD: 3-3=1

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (19*8=152-55=97)

Beatbox - HP: 641/655 / EN: 24/64 [+1 EN / -8 EN]

Elvish Commander - HP: 3/100 [-97 HP]

That was until the commander had gotten his blade and cut the side of Beatbox's face hitting him with a critical hit. Beatbox looked over to the side for a moment before looking down upon the commander with an angered look, and prepared the same sword art he had used against the commander before and ended the commanders life without a second thought. He stretched his arms and looked over to the side... it was the King's turn next. Beatbox had walked outwards across the empty encampment towards the throne, towards the king... it was time to end this battle once and for all... forever. Beatbox was doing this for the tree people and for them only... the elves had been mistreated them for the longest time... and it was time for their redemption... this was for the war that ruthlessly had continued. He looked from side to side looking for the damned king of this encampment.

-----

ID: 71825 - BD: 6+3=9 (non-critical) - MD: 9

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (19*8=152-55=97)

Beatbox - HP: 632/655 / EN: 17/64 [+1 EN / -8 EN / -9 HP]

Elvish Commander - HP: -94/100 [-97 HP]

And the time came... the king was in sight, the king had stared out to the blonde haired player in anger... this one player alone had demolished his entire protection that lied here in this encampment, the king had unsheathed his sword and ran towards the player, Beatbox was not going to mess around with this guy, he ran up to him and struck him with incredible force and power dealing a lot of damage to the king. The king yelled out in pain terribly missing his attack against the player, Beatbox had an angered look on his face as he pulled his sword out from his body "this is for all the pain and suffering that you've given the treants... you shall perish as this war started... with pain and suffering..." he said with a growl as he prepared one more sword art against the king.

-----

ID: 71826 - BD: 3+3=6 - MD: 1

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (19*8=152-75=77)

Beatbox - HP: 632/655 / EN: 10/64 [+1 EN / -8 EN]

Elvish Commander - HP: 73/150 [-77 HP]

The king tried his best to fight back, but the king was so helpless to fight back against the player. Beatbox just wanted this battle to end, and so Beatbox had prepared the final attack and ended the king's life. And with that... the deed was done, he was done here and he decided to walk off back to the treants to say that the deed had been accomplished. Beatbox had sheathed his sword and walked outwards away from the encampment, by no means was Beatbox going to explore that area... there was no need to when he doesn't care for anything that may happen there. Beatbox sighed, he was just doing this for the EXP to get more skills and to get up there in levels, but he needed to do what he needed to do just to get it... even if people didn't really agree with the actions that may needed to take.

-----

ID: 71827 - BD: 9 - MD: 7-3=4

Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (19+1=20*8=160-75=85)

Beatbox - HP: 632/655 / EN: 3/64 [+1 EN / -8 EN]

Elvish Commander - HP: -22/150 [-85 HP]

Beatbox had found himself back to the tree people and stood proudly and out of energy in front of them, "Is the deed done player...?" one of the trees had asked, "The deed is complete, they shouldn't mess with you anymore." he said in response. The tree people's face lit up and shown smiles from the result "Thank you player... we shall reward you with a bit of col and our prized armor... please do accept." they said as they extended their hands out with the rewards. Beatbox reached up and took the items and placed them into his inventory "May you rest well, the war between you two is now over... temporarily..." he said before turning around walking off into the distance clicking the "ok" button that had been displayed in front of him stating that the mission was over. Beatbox sighed... this was just for the experience and nothing more... and he wanted to think that was the case.

Beatbox headed back into town, he was rather tired... and from this day forward he figured on what he should do... he didn't have the energy to keep fighting, nor did he want to attempt to find materials since he was rather god awful at trying to find them, he sat there at one of the many park benches that were around... maybe it was better for him to take a load off for the rest of the day, he had done enough work for now. He took a deep breath and looked down upon his hands... he was worried about his anger... "how far will it go?" he questioned himself, he was unaware... yet scared of the result in which it might happen. He didn't want to make the wrong move in this situation, worst of all... the next boss raid was coming up soon... and he wanted to participate in the next boss... just to prove to himself that he's better than what he believes he is... he wants to help out the cause, he wants to be someone. Not some average player... he wanted to be someone instead. 

"The next boss seems so hard though... I don't understand how some of the front liners don't fear dying in these fights... its not like it hasn't happened before..." he sighed "I wish I could be as brave as everyone in the front lines... no... I am brave just like all of them... I just need to believe in myself that I can do it. No, I know I can do it. Sure, it'll take a lot of determination... but its okay, I can do this... I wont die, my mitigation will hopefully fairly high and safeguards are always a thing... I can do this..." he thought to himself in his head trying to give himself some more determination. He smiled at his new found determination and he stood up looking up at the sun, he raised his fist up to the air and gave a determined smile "and with this new found power and determination... I will get out of this game, there is no other way around it... I will get out of here... no matter what. Even if it mean's me almost dying at times... then so be it... it's what I need to do to get out of here. No one will stop me." he said with a determined smile.

He giggled after that silly moment of him giving himself determination and he looked outwards into the distance to the many trees that we're on this floor... looking back on his time here in Aincrad, he kind of feels saddened that he's not at level 1 right now, it seems like it was yesterday that he was level 1 and Teayre was in the background ready to help him out, but nope... here he is level 32... he smiled at that number and he knew that it was only going to grow even higher and higher from here. Being level 1 wont help him to fight in the upcoming boss raid. He tried to think back about the boss meeting... the boss sounded rather ferocious... but anything can be done right? Hopefully they will find themselves out of the boss without any sort of casualties. The last thing that we need to happen is for someone to perish in the upcoming boss fight, its the last thing that needs to happen. Every player needed to get out of here and enjoy their lives once more without the worry that they might die in a game.

With all of his silly thoughts out of the way he started to head out back to the floor teleporter, it was time to head on back to his store to get some shut eye since it was coming to around that time. He was getting rather tired, one of these days he's gonna find himself drinking all night... he can just feel it. He giggled at that thought, he was worried a little bit at what might happen by the end of that night but it was happening so there was nothing to really worry about. Beatbox smiled as he headed back home, the boss raid was coming up soon and there was still time for Beatbox to grow in levels and grow in power. He will need all the power he can get for this up and coming boss raid just to ensure that he doesn't perish in that boss raid. He wants to ensure to himself that he'll stay alive in this world... because every man is needed in this game to get out of here.