[SP - F3] Elves Get Coal this Year <<Treant Rivalries>>

And so Beatbox had found himself at the floor teleporter, he took a deep breath as he looked forward before using it with a sigh "I worry that my anger may go too far though... I don't want it to though... the last thing I want is for people to look at me the other way... I just want to be the best that I can be..." he said to himself in a quiet tone, he looked around once more on this floor since he doesn't really go on this floor a lot. He looked back to the floor teleporter and one more time he thought to himself in his head "Even if this next boss raid is to end my life... I want to be sure that I can leave behind a message or start anew legacy... I don't want to be known by few then easily forgotten... its not what I want... from this day forward... I'll strive to be a better person even if it means that I have to push myself forward in order to do so... I will become a better person." he smiled and said out loud stepping into the teleporter "Teleport Floor 1. Town of Beginnings."

Thread Complete -

3 SP / 1150 Col / <<Woodland Armor>>