[SP-F1] Material Gathering, and Ship Building <<Earning A Living>>

Khrysaor used his arm to wipe his forehead of sweat and sighed with relief, and said calmly, "Phew, that was close, I thought I was a goner there for a sec, and had to fight without my armor. Still, even if I did not have my armor on, I could have still fought those wolves and beaten them easily, but I feel more at ease knowing I have some more protection on me. As the saying goes, its better to be safe then sorry."

Khrysaor picked up his forgotten sword which was sitting on the ground not too far away from him. In his hurry to put on his armor he let his sword fall from his grip, and never gotten a chance to pick it up. He decided it might be more fun, and amusing to try his luck at fighting off some wolves. He pretty much had enough of boars for the time being, and thought the wolves might be more of challenge to fight.

He started to walk deeper into the forest and spotted some wolves not too far away from him. He lifted his sword into the air and charged them but his charge was kind of loud which alerted his prey of danger and they were able to escape in time and regroup. As if as one, the wolves attacked simultaneously and tried to bite him but his armor protected and thorns was activated again. Instantly killing off the group.

Concentration - CAN USE AGAIN

+1 NRG Regen

Thorns Activated

ID# 71559

BD: 3 | MD: 8 | LD: 9 + 2 = 11 (Nothing)

Farrant Full Moon = 3x1 - AoE - (6 Energy)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 44/44 NRG | 5 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword + 1 potion) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Wolf 1: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 2: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 3: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 4: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Loot: +1 Normal Animal Fat

Total Loot:

+4 Rare Bundle of Wood | +13 Normal Animal Fat | +2 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor couldn't believe the kind of luck he had, and the type of protection he had on him. He was amazed at the armor he got for himself and felt jubilant at how many victories he was able to achieve just from his armor alone. He looked towards the sky and saw that the sun was soon about to set. He wanted to gather a few more quest material before he disappeared for the night.

He thought he would try his hand at gathering more wood, so he searched and picked out a good tree he thought would produce a decent bundle of wood, and started to hack at it but mid-hack he saw some shadows appear in the woods and jump him. Not thinking what he was doing, he reflexively activated his sword art just in the nick of time to catch his enemy unaware and kill off the mob of wolves but not before he, himself was taken down by the force of the wolves attack on him.

From the ground he looked around a little bewildered at what happened and made a note to himself that he should keep a better eye of his surroundings when gathering material, because an enemy could just pop out of now here without him knowing.

+1 NRG Regen

Thorns Activated

ID# 71562

BD: 10 | MD: 8 | LD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Nothing)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 38/44 NRG | 5 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword + 1 potion) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Total Loot:

+4 Rare Bundle of Wood | +14 Normal Animal Fat | +2 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor wanted a bit more combat practice, especially against the tricky wolves so he went deeper into the dark forest, to hunt for his prey. He jumped over roots, and walked around the trees, and was thinking, "[censored], its getting darker and darker and I can't see as well. My visibility is decreasing fast, I should hurry up and finish off a mob of wolves and then head back before it gets too bad.' He knew this was good practice as well trying and learning to fight when there is little light, you would have to rely more on your other senses instead of sight. He walked on for another 5 minutes before he could he the rustling of bushes coming from his right.

He thought it might be best if he attacked whatever it was first, before they got the drop on him. So, quietly he tip-toed towards his unsuspecting prey and when he was a meter away he jumped, while activating his sword art. Landing right in the middle of the bush, and before he saw the wolves disappear in a swirl of red pixels, he saw them eating some of the berries that were attached to the bush.

+1 NRG Regen

Thorns Activated

D# 71563

BD: 8 | MD: 8 | LD: 11 + 2 = 13 (Nothing)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 33/44 NRG | 5 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword + 1 potion) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Total Loot:

+4 Rare Bundle of Wood | +15 Normal Animal Fat | +2 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

After, the taking down of some of the wolves, he leaned against one of the trees to catch his breath and took out a water bottle from his inventory to take a few sips from, and quench his thirst. He knew he needed to get back before it got too dark, so with that done he walked back following the path he took to get here.

As he walked he thought his day was pretty productive and couldn't be happier. Now all he wanted to do was get back to his shop and sleep in for for many hours. As he slowly trekked back, he came across the lake he was at before and made sure to refill his empt

y water bottle before placing it back in his inventory. He loved how the cool night-time breeze felt in his face and felt more refreshed. As he got the outskirts of the forest, he came across another pack of wolves most likely sleeping for the night. Khrysaor had two options here either he did not disturb them and walked the long way back or he destroyed them and walk the way he planning on. He thought, 'Well, I want to get back as soon as possible, and it won't hurt to get a lit bit more loot, so why not kill them here.'

Khrysaor unsheathed his sword slowly so as to not make a sound and jogged towards the pack at a decent pace which kept him as quiet like a ninja. Once, within range of his attack, he activated his sword art Farrant Full Moon, and spinned around in a 360 degrees killing the wolves without them even opening their eyes. When he looked at his loot summary he was surprised and happy, and said, "Such a nice day to end off on a high note."

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71566

BD: 8 | MD: 5 | LD: 20 + 2 = 2 (LOOT)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 28/44 NRG | 5 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword + 1 potion) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Loot: +2 Normal Animal Fat | +1 Mat

Total Loot:

+4 Rare Bundle of Wood | +17 Normal Animal Fat | +3 Mat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khrysaor kept his pace slow and steady, he knew if anything bothered him now he could take care of it. He did not feel like rushing with his body sore. He looked to the sky again and knew it was as dark as it was going to get but at least he made it out of the woods, because he could see his path much more clearer especially with the moon light shining through the sky. He noted that it was a full moon night, and thought about the wolves he had taken down earlier, and wondered if there were such things as werewolves in this game maybe on one of the higher floors.

As he had such thoughts going through his mind, he did not even notice when he made it back to the main gate to enter the Town of Beginnings. He walked straight through the town like he was on auto pilot and didn't even need to see where he was going. In less then 15 minutes he noted he got to the teleportation gates, and he stepped up onto the platform. Surrounded by the bluish-white glow, he stated clearly but tiredly, "Teleport - Floor 8, Florenthia Village" and disappeared in a swirl of bluish-white light with one thought in his mind, 'Food, Sleep...Sleep.'

Edited by Khrysaor