[PP-F4] Incoming Snowstorm <<Avalanche>>

Well, that served him right for thinking he could solo things on his own yet. According to the one man before, he was not to go on the quests on his own. Instead, he could have a whole group to help him if he needed it. But because he leveled up by only three times, he thought that he could handle it. This was the result of it, and was it worth it? Perhaps not, but now he had a choice to make. To take on this next quest on his own, or with another person. This time, he was going to be patient. He was not going to out out of the safe zone until someone else planned to take it, then they could embark. Sey knew how to talk to people, negotiate, compromise, etc. So something like this was no tall order for him at all. It was more than a pleasure for him to do it in fact. Placing his palms inside of his pockets, he would wait for another player to enter and take the quest. After that, it was time to converse with them. Hopefully they were friendly, and not so much stubborn.

It had been a while since Beatbox had been on this floor, ever since he decided to dress more along the lines of a popstar, he had been visiting this floor less and less as the time went by. He even moved his store to a new location away from this floor, but he still liked this floor... it reminded him of how cold it used to be back at his home in the real world. He took a deep breath and sat down on one of the many park benches that were around to sit down, relax, and enjoy the scenery. He can't fully remember the last time he was on this floor, but he certainly remembers the time where he had fought against the <<Avalanche>>, he wondered if it had gotten anymore stronger since the last time he had fought the easy boss. He had many quests on his agenda that he still needed to complete, many of which can be easily solo'd. But he figured to take the day off and chill for a bit. He pet his familiar that had been laying on his lap as the sat enjoying the scenery, ignoring the many people looking at him and/or talking about his outfit and how stupid or cute he looked.

@Sey

There were two types of people. The ones that were able to provide some form of clothing for themselves and allowed a chance in battle at the same time, and some that are unable to do such a thing and looked like a stupid commoner. Sey was among the latter of the two. The sudden other play to be within the range of his eyes certainly caught his attention. Not to be judged or anything, but due to the things that he seemed to have, he must have more potential than Sey did himself. This was a chance he needed to take. So without any hesitation, he would move through the minimal crowd as some seemed to stop to take a look at the player. Did they not have anything else better to do? Once he got within range of the other player, he would greet him casually. "Hey there, you are a player as well like your crystal suggests, right?" Sey would ask as he tilted his head to the side. "If so, mind helping out a newer player? I'm a bit late, and I'd like to take on a quest to help advance a bit further."

The blonde haired popstar had looked up to the stranger that had arrived next to him, with a smile he nodded his head and said "Yeah, i'm a player, not no information dispenser." he had asked him if he would mind helping him out, he smiled and said to him as he stood up with his familiar climbing up to his shoulder looking at him and said "Why sure, I'd be more than glad to help you out. I help as many new players as I possibly can. I assume you are trying or want to take down the avalanche to get the good SP bonus that comes with it?" he asked as he tilted his head a bit. "I've already taken the down the boss a long time ago, I can say that its pretty easy to take down, but at your level... its an honest suicide mission, however I can one-shot it essentially, you'll get some SP to mess around with in no time." he said with a giggle as he patted his back. "Come on, I know where it is. Follow me." he said with a warming smile and walked towards the area in which the boss lays.

@Sey

This was one of those people. The pro they call them. The ones that just about had everything right in their personality, with just about little to no flaws in them. This dude already made a great impression on the newbie, not to mention how he read him open like a book. "Yeah, kind of useless right now. My gear right now... Default items can only be so dope for so long. Until eventually, they are worn out." Sey would explain, scratching the back of his head in a bit of nervousness, seeing how he would like to have a lot of things on his resume. For example, this player in front of him was able to oneshot the beast that could lead Sey to a nasty demise. That already displayed a drastic difference in their power. Yet, he was so open to others and willing to give them a chance. Was he perhaps with that other guy...? One of the fabled "Paladins" perhaps? Regardless, he knew what to do now. "Sweet, thanks for the help. I owe ya, big time. My name is Sey by the way."

He looked over and giggled "Yeah... the beginning equipment you get will get worn out and useless as you increase in levels. But on the plus side, once you get enough Col or Materials you'll be able to get the equipment that you need in no time." he looked forward as they walked forward towards the area in which the Avalanche lies. He remembered the time back a year ago when he had first challenged the Avalanche and being successful, he remembered feeling so successful in his victory. He smiled and looked back to Sey that had introduced himself, he smiled and said "It's no biggie Sey, the name's Beatbox. Beatbox of the Celestial Ascendants. I am a part of their guild and I happen to be a Sentinel or a right hand man to the guild. If you are ever interested in joining the guild let me know, even though we have a level 15 requirement... we have been making exceptions or not caring at the requirement. I am personally unsure which it is." he giggled as they walked forward.

@Sey

Col and materials were scarce for him right now, but he did hear of a recent shop that did have a deal for those who are just starting out. a player ran one as well, which was nice. Sey knew business, and knew that it was to gain loyalty from the start, which was a smart move, but it was a nice one as well regardless. Then there was the name of a guild, but Sey could not say that he had been told the name of the guild that had presented to him. It was a nice thought, but if it did not involve Jonathan or the Paladin's he can't quite say he was interested. Little did he know that the two of them were indeed connected that way. "Celestial Ascendants. I dunno, I mean, I did make a promise to someone that I would look for "Paladins" from some guild. Ever heard of someone named "Jonathan?". He was the one who invited me, and I can't quite turn back on him now." Sey was being rather honest, rather than trying to find a way around it. This guy seemed nice enough to understand.

"Jonathan huh?" he giggled. "Man... that guy sure is talking to everyone to get more members... soon, we may have our own army of beginners if this keeps up." he laughed as he placed his hand behind his head. "The Celestial Ascendant Paladins are Itzal, Hikoru, Kasier, and Jonathan... aka Morgenstern. You can find them pretty much everywhere, however don't try to find Hikoru. Hikoru finds you I'd say." he said with a snicker. "I joined when the guild first started, and still. Its growing and all, but... I am one of the only DPS' in that guild at the current moment. We have a lot of scouts though, a plentiful amount of them. I mean its not a problem to have a lot of scouts... it just sucks we don't have anyone in the other builds." he sighed as they walked forward, they we're getting close but he wanted to speak more to Sey about the guild and some other things. "If ya ever need col though to get some equipment, mob's are still pretty easy to take down... but if that doesn't suffice I may have some spare col that you can get... I am trying to save up for somethin'" he winked.

@Sey

So they WERE connected. Seem the base of the guild was a lot bigger in the world of Aincrad than he had expected, which was definitely a plus. Perhaps he stumbled upon the right guild on accident, but the accident was most certainly worth it. "I did hear about Kasier, Hikoru, and Itzal!" And because Beatbox mentioned those names, Sey had no reason to doubt him being in that guild. "Jonathan told me to find the other Paladins, so Kasier and Itzal are left then, eh?" Now he was more than just curious, a bit of excitement rushing through his veins before approaching the topic of builds. There were plenty of scouts... More than he had been expecting actually. If this were the case... He did not need to aim for scout at all. "I can't say I am aiming for DPS. I don't think any of those builds are what I'm building. I'm aiming for my own... Though I doubt there is a name for it yet. I called it "Adapter" when I talked to Jonathan. Basically, I specialize in all builds, but don't master any. I inflict decent damage, but not an insane amount. I have an okay amount of mitigation, but not an insane amount. I have some healing, I ha- He cut himself off before he went on to rant about himself for too long. With that, he would then smirk upon the ending of the last remark. Was there a special one? "Pfft, don't think of doing that yet man. I can eventually scounge up some col in time!"

(Ignore the Orange Marker. I am still Green in this Thread.)

Beatbox had tilted his head in curiosity as he explained how he knew the Celestial Ascendants and explaining his build to him. He giggled and said to him "Well we are pretty easy to find. However again... don't try to find Hikoru, it wont work. And thats pretty interesting... I thought about doing that myself, but I figured to stay more focused around one particular job that way I can be good at one general thing... you get what I am saying?" he said to Sey with a smile. They were getting more and more close to the actual Avalanche boss... only a couple more steps and the boss would appear before them. Beatbox looked back with a smile and said "Well... if you ever change your mind I have some spare col to give you!" he gave him a pat on his back and right before them was the Avalanche, he looked towards him and said "Go on.. show me whatcha got I wanna see what you can do before I one shot it." he gave him a wink.

@Sey - Sorry for the long wait!

Avalanche - HP: 100/100 - DMG: 40

It was an interesting idea, but he really wanted to balance himself so no openings were left behind. "I gotcha, which is why I probably will be maining attack and defense. I just need to have a little of everything else, to leave no corners left uncut, right?" Sey would explain before the sudden appearance of the final boss. Avalanche, the field boss for this quest. It did not take too long for him to place out his assault spear, though he was not too sure how long it was going to last him in this battle. The ice being was huge compared to the two of them, so he was not sure if he would make so much as a dent onto it. Still however, he must give it a shot. "Gotcha, Beatbox!" With that, he would rush towards the monster with a lot of confidence, leaping up at it with the weapon held up high behind his head before slamming it down onto the head, obtaining a critical hit in the process... But... It did not even seem to do so much as a dent. How nice...

(Nah fam, you're good! Nice new color btw :3)

ID: 70790

BD: 9

MD: 2

Sey: 80/80

Boss: 97/100

The avalanche surely hasn't changed, it looked fairly the same since the last time he has seen the respawning boss. He smirked and looked towards Sey which had agreed, Beatbox stood back and waited to see what he has potential wise, and from what he had seen from the attack that Sey that displayed... he has quite a bit of potential as he is still rather low leveled, he noticed the Avalanche's HP and saw that it was barely damaged, Beatbox was not going to let Sey attack it any further... he was worried that it might actually kill him.

ID: 70819 - BD: 9 - Sword Art Used: Lightning Fall (Damage: 13+1=14*8=112)

Avalanche - HP: 0/100 [-112 HP]

And in a flash Beatbox swung his sword performing a Sword Art against the boss ending its life without necessarily trying, Beatbox grinned... it wasn't much of a challenge to Beatbox, however to some lower levels... it can prove to be a real challenge. He looked at Sey with a smile and said "Well... whatcha want to do next? Fight some mobs or...?" he giggled.

@Sey

The pitiful displayed that Sey put up against a battle with this being was painful enough to witness as it was. On top of that, it was a confirmed critical hit as well, meaning that there was little to no more space in damage that he was able to inflict. This shamed the player a bit, but this shame was increased after once a sudden strike would cut the health bar of the monster down all the way to a nasty-looking empty bar, ending the life of the boss monster... And adding the bonus SP and an item into his inventory. "That's... Insane..." He would remark to the downfall of the being. Only to be invited to take on some mobs or something along those lines, which was more than enticing. This player could really help him gather some good loot, not that the quest was not good enough as it is, but this was a chance indeed. However... "I'd love to, anything I can do right now in return? Or later perhaps?"

Beatbox looked back with a smile, it wasn't that insane to Beatbox rather... at all, he never really liked how these bosses where so easy to take down, but... in the end Beatbox had just had to accept that fact. "Oh come on... it's not that insane, soon enough you'll be able to deal this much damage too you know." he gave him a wink and he giggled. He put his sword back into his inventory and yawned. The boss wasn't much of a challenge and he barely had to use any energy whatsoever. He looked back to Sey and gave him a smile and a nod while giggling "No, I don't need anything. I am the one supposed to be helping you.". He looked around and took a deep breath, "So, do you want to fight some mob's, find some materials... or just talk while he head on back to town?" he asked with a warm smile, he wanted to make sure he was comfortable around him, he didn't want to seem too pushy to do something at the current moment.

@Sey

This man was just insanely humble, it was far too sweet for him to handle. Sey might die of diabetes just by being around Beatbox, this was too sweet for him to handle. "Well, only if you say so. I'll help you later on then if you ever need it then!" The player would announce before being given the option of fighting a mob or two, or talking while getting back to their home. While he would love to fight the monsters and gain their loot... He did not want to use this guy. After all, they did get a quest completed by this time, maybe it was the best for them to go home. Maybe he can invite him for another quest, or perhaps if Sey had any use, the other way around. Instead, he would tap Beatbox's player icon before then sending over a friend request. "I don't see you as a tool for taking on monsters and gaining loot from them. Let's just chat and go back to the safe zone. I definitely do wonder about the guild. Celestial Ascendants, was it?"

Beatbox looked at him and giggled, he didn't really need anything from Sey nor did he really think in the near future would he need something desperately. He looked around the snow covered floor and smiled, he really missed this floor... he hadn't really seen this floor in a while and its a nice refresher to see this floor once again. Beatbox had grew an itch to fight as of the recent as he needed to get more and more col and materials. He stretched his arms and yawned as he thought more and more before hearing from Sey that he just wanted to talk as they headed back to the safe zone. Beatbox looked over with a smile after he had spoke and poked him on his shoulder and said to him with a smile accepting his friend request "Well, I do have 100,000 plus col... so I guess you could look at me as so. And yes, Celestial Ascendants... we strive to help out beginners and to get us out their on the front lines, its only a matter of time before we are in the front lines." he wink at him.

@Sey

It did not take too long for him to react to the amount of col that Beatbox had... 100,000. The instant he heard that, he would instantly trip do to the sudden shock injected through his system. "You have WHAT!?" Come on, that was definitely worth a reaction. How does one end up getting so rich in the first place? Last time he checked, Sey had 200 Col from doing one quest. If one were to multiply that total by how many quests he had to do, that would result in... Well, it was definitely above 20 more quests, and he'll be honest, he did not have the time. "H-How did you even do that sort of thing!? 100,000... Like... You could buy whole shops until they are dry out of materials!"  Being a businessman, he did have an interest in money and anything that it could buy. He'll be honest, he was a little jealous, because that was a lot of Col for sure. At least he got to express how he felt about it. Much... Shock to put it in a simple turn.

• 3 weeks later...

Beatbox giggled when he had heard the surprise reaction coming from Sey, he didn't think that 100,000 col would be such a big number... however he is talking to someone that is still rather low leveled. Beatbox said with a smile said to Sey "Come on Sey... 100,000 isn't too big of a number, once you start to become more and more active and fight harder mobs you suddenly get more col like its a joke. Its true that at the same time everyone wants to get more equipment and try more things but... you know, its nice to save up as well." he winked and looked back forward with a smile "And besides..." he looked back to Sey with a wink "I don't really need materials that the moment, I don't like my profession and in all honesty they serve as a secondary currency to me. I don't have that many Materials to be honest, and again... I don't really need them." he giggled and continued to walk forward. "even then... I still got 50,000 more col to collect. There's something that I have been wanting." he grinned as he walked forward not even knowing if the thing he's wanting even still exists.

@Sey

"Consider me sold then, I'm going to nail all of the quests eventually and gain whatever col I need to in order to get up there!" Ambitious words indeed, but he did not like to think of himself as ordinary. He was stubborn, he was calculating, he was ambitious, and he was going to fight until his last breath until he got what he wanted. However, the thought of this person, Beatbox with the hundred-thousand col... Still needing to save up for additional things to buy later on in the future was just impossible to imagine. "Make sure to get whatever you want at it's finest, because I have yet to see 100,000 col given to players so easily. And I'm going to make the best of what I can right now." He'd explain with his hands in his pockets now, looking down at his own body. Yup, he was a long way away before success. He was sure about his chances, he just needed a bit of time. Even a player like Beat had to start somewhere. Zero was where every being departed from, it's natural.

@Beatbox

Beatbox smirked, he knew that this guy would eventually get up there in levels and col and materials just like Beatbox had in the past two to three months on his return. Beatbox had grown so much as a player not just in levels in money but as a person in the past few months on his return and its nice to see that beginner players we're beginning to do the same. Its true that most players now are at least level 15+, but there are still that are level 1's and 2's... which is actually... really sad to see. People denying to fight back, people denying that they want to help out the cause... its very disheartening to see. But Beatbox washed away those sad looks and looked back to Sey as they reached back into town "Well Sey, it was nice to meet you. If you ever need me, I am in your friends-list, shoot me a message anytime." he winked and gave him a wave goodbye and walked away from Sey going into his own direction, Beatbox took a deep breath... today was another day, and tommorow shall be one as well. He looked back to his familiar and patted his head and smiled, he was looking forward to see what the future is going to look like.

@Sey - End it out bud ;)