[SP-F1] Making up for it

Wolfie finds himself in Horunka Village on floor one. The small hunting base was bustling with people, those of all times, those of all traits. It had been a long-time sense Wolfie had hunted but he knew now was not the time for it. Instead he decided to investigate the village and the people that lived there. He was sure that he could use that which he learned from the NPC’s in his future endeavors. He just needed to find one that would react in a mannerism that was the same as a living player. One that could hold a conversation and wouldn’t give only random banter or the same line over and over again. That said he didn’t really know what to look for. He decided to find the local gathering point to try to find someone who he could talk to. Maybe he could even pick up on some gossip. He could only hope, not that he had that much.

Wolfie wandered around a little bit, realizing that he had no idea where the town square was.  He let out a disappointed sigh and turned to his map. The most likely place was in the center of the village but that was not correct, as he so quickly discovered. “Where else could it be?” He asked himself out loud. “Maybe the tavern will give me something I can work with.” With that he made his way to the local tavern. While it wasn’t bustling about there were a few people there. He decided to seek the NPC who looked to be the most knowledgeable about the world. This man wasn’t hard to find; he was sitting at the bar with what looked to be a full glass of vodka. Wolfie approached this man and with the least angered and gravelly voice he could muster asks the man “Do you mind if I sit here?” the man says no and smiles at Wolfie, though Wolfie does not return the gesture. 

With a grimace, Wolfie asks the Bartender for water. He hated not having any Col, but he knew that he was the only one to blame. Looking to the Old Man next to him, Wolfie talks in the most sincere tone he could muster. “My name is Wolfie, who might you be?” The old man smiles at him, a smile that most would associate with a grandparent, but Wolfie just saw weakness, it was a trusting smile. “This man must not understand what happens when you trust someone.” Wolfie thought to himself. “I am Danny Martin” The Old Man said with a jolly, but raspy voice “It is a pleasure to meet you Wolfie. What brings you around these parts?” The way this man spoke had a vague familiarity to Wolfie but he could seem to place it. Where had he heard this voice before? “I have come to learn about the history of this land and the abilities of the people that live here.” Wolfie said, the low gravelly rumble in his voice becoming prevalent.