[PP-F2] Long Live The Queen (not) [Chiana, Domarus and Aereth]

Aereth was leaning against a tree outside of the northern gate of Urbus. Today he wanted to do the quest <<Long Live The Queen>>. The quest NPC told him that he could bring three comrades with him to kill a damned <<Wasp Queen>>. Just a few minutes earlier he wrote Domarus a message. 

To: @Domarus

Hey buddy.

You've got time for a quest today? Because I just started the <<Long Live The Queen>> quest. Just killing a pathetic quest NPC and getting some SP as well as a weak DMG potion. 

You can also bring another player with you since up to three persons can do the quest in the same party.

Aereth

The rewards for this quest were really good and the NPC should be no problem to kill for the two or maybe even three players. He sighed and checked his inventory if he had brought everything needed for the quest today. 

@Chiana @Domarus

With a mighty swing the huge black armored man swung his weapon to at his now distracted foe, cutting the head clean off.  After it shattered his familiar, a red scale dragon with black iron skeleton-like armor, landed on his shoulder, it's body constantly ablaze.  Domarus nodded to Rhozarth as it was slowly learning how to fight.  Keres stood by the side watching, her own familiar, Porvós, a red scaled snake with it's own iron skeleton like armor, and also burned, though perhaps less fiercely, sat in a rather lustful way around Keres.  It's skin burned her a little which made her happy.  While her own familiar didn't have enhancements, she enjoyed it nonetheless.  That's when his menu popped up with a message, the menu screen reflecting the dark red glow that pulsed from his armor and ax.  Aereth had messaged him asking if he'd like to join him on a quest.  Apparently the monster was easy but the reward was good.  He grunted.  Experience was what he cared for.  He turned to Keres.

"Let's go my dear.  We're needed on the second floor."  he said, his voice sounding darker and metallic through the helmet.  Keres bowed slightly, her snake easily holding on despite this.  

"As you wish my master."  The two began heading over to the teleport pad and Domarus thought of the player's plans and goals.  If he indeed wished to take down he laughing coffin, and if Domarus assisted with that, then he would earn Aereth's trust, and hopefully vice versa.  When their bond was strengthened enough then he could turn Aereth into his general:  A powerful position, and he could be Domarus' official informant, scout, and if it came down to it:  Assassin.  He emerged on the first floor and made his way over to Aereth, still wearing his armor.

"Good to see you again Aereth."  Rhozarth bowed it's head only slightly, which it seemed to only do with players who had the potential to become a general.  With potential followers it just stared at them and anyone else it glared at.  Rhozarth respected strength.

@Chiana @Aereth

Chiana sat within the forest of the second field, her legs spread open as thought preparing to stretch out the muscles within her avatar. Even here she thought it was important to keep up appearances of a healthy routine, no matter how little they actually effected one's physical character model. Nothing of her gear screamed spectacular although she had survived thus far on sheer ability and form. No gear and higher levels meant that the player might have been trying the hardcore mode of taking on ones foes without equipping oneself with sturdier gear or she was simply just poor and attempting to make ends meet to afford new equipment. As she reached down the spine of her back was quite prounounced a loud groan now bellowing out for the woodland creatures as if tempting them to fall down upon her present location. As she stretched out her luscious form would take provocative pose after another the round melons that protruded from her chest forming their own 'jiggle physics'.

As she exercised she finally stopped, her entire body reclined against forest flooring. The strands of glass ticklish despite her stoic gaze as if it really wasn't getting to her. An immunity was what kept people from being taken advantage of and those would be a challenge that Chiana accepted to take. Her neck rolled her head down so her stare was parallel to the ground as she took a deep sigh. "What a bother it almost makes you wonder if anyone at all comes out here on their own accord. Maybe I should knock out the first of quests that should give me enough skill points for another technique."

@Domarus @Aereth

Aereth heard some heavy steps as he was checking his inventory. He looked up and saw Domarus walking towards him with his equipped armor. The armor Domarus was wearing was intimidating to everyone who didn't knew that Domarus was inside of it. Aereth cracked a smile and answered. "It's also good to see you again my friend. How have you been?" they shook hands and Rhozarth bowed his head slightly wich Aereth returned with a small nod. Then he turned to Keres and chuckled. "And it's also a pleasure to see you again, sweetie.

As they started to walk deeper into the forest Aereth looked around for any hidden players and asked. "Anything new from our common friend?" He was really interested if the bartender had any new information for them. But in the same time he didn't want to talk to much about it right now. A simple yes or no would be enough and he knew that Domarus understood this with no problems, since they would only talk about something this important when they were a little bit more... private.

Some minutes later they found a young women doing exercises in the forest. "Since you didn't bring anyone along, we could ask her if she wants to join us on this quest." With that said, they made their way over to the girl and Aereth spoke to her. @Chiana "Hey there. My name's Aereth, nice to meet you. You've got anything to do for today? Because my friend and I am going to do a quest in this forest, and we have one space free in our party, so if you want you can join us." Aereth was a very direct person and liked to get to the point very quickly. He hated it when people were pussyfooting around something.

@Domarus, @Chiana

When Aereth called Keres sweetie she grinned.  

"Hello honey.  Miss me much?"  As she said this, Porvós curled around her in a way to make her look more sexually attractive than before.  Keres liked what she and Aereth had going, this little act.  She originally wanted to just embarrass him but it seemed he was nearly impossible to do so.  So this was the next best thing.  She had no doubt however that Chiana could embarrass him easily.  Domarus himself nodded to his 'friend'.

"I've been well my friend.  Just teaching Rhozarth a few tricks is all.  What are the stats on this sucker?  I might be able to one shot it if it's pathetically weak.  And no, nothing new.  I'm doing research in the name he gave me, trying to find links or places he's hiding in.  No luck thus far but it's only a matter of time."  When Aereth gestured to a player and mentioned that they could bring her along he turned and saw a very interesting player he'd met not long ago.  He chuckled as Aereth introduced himself and stood beside the man.

"Well well, greetings Chiana.  This has been our third encounter has it not?"  Rhozarth heard the name Chiana and recognized her and recalled what it's master had told it.  The flaming dragon stared into the woman's eyes, never looking away.  It narrowed it's eyes for a moment before pausing and bowing it's head slightly.  Inside the helmet Domarus cocked an eyebrow.  So Chiana did have a passion and fire that surpassed others.  Excellent he thought.  Then Keres ran up to Chiana and hugged her.

"Chiana!  How are you?"

@Chiana

Chiana laid there, eyelids gently closing as she now was laid to rest it was peaceful a sensation she rarely felt as she didn't intend to stop and laze about to often. A solemn sigh wet her lips and the blades of glass the small particles of water fixing the chapped lips she was so commonly swooning when in the presence of a gentlemen. Her lids fasted, the lashes of her eyes were flush in the ever common kiss they would make when one fell asleep. The silence was broken once in a while by the gentle songs that were chirped out onto the winds lofting the melody about. Each moment her breathing became less and less apparent as if it was that final gasp of breath retreating from the buxom red lips. Her breathing nearly ceased till the stomps of metal boots began to approach her.

"I don't know if it's some sort of game you have planned," she yawned now opening her eyes as she heard the man introducing himself a quick peak at his face as she made note she never met the guy before. As she stretched her arms from side to side she began to comment again. "Pretty face and body you got. I suppose the price of meet'n you both in the woods is a small price to play for a little two on one action." After her comment about him attempting to possibly hit on her was all cleared when the second voice spoke up. Her eyes opening with a devious grin as she now started to pull herself, "Well sucky darn if it ain't Domarus and his beautiful little morsel." Chiana shot Keres a wink before pulling herself to her feet and glancing over the new boy once again. "I suppose this isn't some sorta pick up line after all and you really got a mission. I have been intending to test out my bronze against a foe. Which quest was it again?"

Chiana inquired as she could think of one or two quests that were on the second floor a few monsters she could deal with other not so much. Strolling over toward Keres she wrapped her arms about planting a kiss on her forward as she now danced about her till she had dear Keres between her and the men. "Maybe afterwards we can double date. Only question ins the pairings." Implying that any paring was perfectly fine by her whether it was guy on gal, gal on gal, or guy on guy.

@Domarus @Aereth

Aereth grinned as the snake tried to make Keres look more sexually attractive. "Of course, I've been dying to meet you again." he told her with a wink. He also enjoyed the little play Keres and he were doing. It was somehow refreshing.

Domarus told him that he was fine, and had been teaching Rhozarth a few tricks. "Glad to hear that. And the stat's of the field boss are indeed pathetic. Even I can almost one hit it. But like I said in the message, the rewards are good." As Domarus then talked about the bartender Aereth sighed. "Sorry to hear that. But it's like you said. You have a name and you have a location, so it's really just a matter of time."

Domarus seemed to know the female player in front of them, since he called her by her name and by the fact that he said this was their third encounter. Chiana then looked at Aereth and Domarus, and as she answered Aereth rose an eyebrow. She also seemed to have no problems with talking to the opposite gender. "Thanks for the compliment, I know that I'm handsome, but you also got a nice body if I may say so. And you are right indeed. No pickups today, sorry to disappoint you. The quest is called <<Long Live The Queen>>. Just killing a weak field boss and getting the reward. Like I said, if you want you can join us."

As Keres and Chiana started their hugs and dancing, Aereth looked at Domarus, and chuckled. "She's an interesting person..." He said but got interrupted by Chiana's comment. He looked at her and chuckled. "I've said it before, no pickups today, but if you want get a drink somewhere afterwards, I'm in."

@Domarus, @Chiana

When Aereth replied to Chiana in the manner that he did he cocked an eyebrow though it couldn't be seen.  He was rolling with this stuff in a way he didn't expect, though it would make interactions easier, as well as entertaining.  Particularly with the fact that he had a girlfriend in the real world.  When Chiana wrapped herself around Keres, his servant blushed a little but was more immune to this than last time and while still nervous and embarrassed about this sort of thing, returned the kiss.  When she stopped Keres was between Chiana and the men and upon her comment she blushed intensely.  She wasn't a lesbian but she didn't mind hanging out with other girls and show just a little affection.  Especially if it embarrassed others around her.  However she didn't want things like that to go too far.  Domarus listened to Aereth's comment and this time he himself couldn't help it.  He chuckled and smacked his friend's back.

"Oh don't start that now, I know you have your eye on Keres.  Take the offer and be done with it fool,"  He chuckled again and Keres grinned mischievously at Aereth.  Domarus turned to Chiana.

"I believe it was the one with the wasp queen.  It shouldn't take long whatsoever.  Whoever gets the first hit on it kills it I suppose.  So it's settled then.  We kill it and spend a little time together."

@Chiana