[PP-NK-F2] Not all PK'ers are bad (Teayre, Wolfie) <<Earning A Living>>

Wolfie, having recently accepted a quest from an NPC, began wandering the mountainous landscape of floor 2. “I wonder why I enjoy such places” He asked himself out loud, his hood covering his face “It’s always forests and Mountains. I don’t think I could ever go to the water, I mean, it’s not like I ever learned to swim.” His gravelly voice softly penetrated the surrounding vacant area. “Even so, I am sure that great Cthulhu would help me. Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Wgah'nagl Fhtagn.” The ritualistic and alien chant flowed from his mouth like a river. The familiar words bringing him a sort of psudo-peace. Letting him loose his grip on the tenseness that had been filling his soul. He looked up and his hood fell off, His Heterochromatic eyes glistened in the sunlight. Though it wasn’t a happy glisten, nor would it be calming to onlookers, there it was a glisten that only comes from suppressed blood-lust. One that he had felt for a very long time.