[PP-F1] Gathering for The Sunny Go's Revival <<Rovian Wars Part 1>> (Hydra)

Khrysaor was in the fields of Floor 1, just on the outskirts of a forest resting and drinking some water to quench his thirst. He was resting against a tree thinking about how much time it was taking to gather the necessary amount of material to build there dream ship. 'Man, I wished I could get some help, but it looks to be impossible at this point especially since the deadline for the ending of the quest is near.' thought Khrysaor.

As he pondered his predicament, out of curiosity he went through the list of players in Aincrad, and came across a name he hasn't seen for on for a while. The name was highlighted indicating he was available to chat, usually if no one wanted to be contacted in the game, they could put their status as busy and no messages would be able to reach them, and this persons name had been on busy for far too long.

So, Khrysaor thought up a brilliant idea that might help him get got up on the material gathering while at the same time get reacquainted with a friend. He typed up a Pm that stated,

To: Hydra

Heya buddy, long time no see. How have you been doing? Where have you been for the last few months, hiding under a rock or something? Want to catch up like the good old times, and I got a quest that you might be interested in, me and my partner, Bhairyuu have been a little shorthanded and could use the help. Tell ya more about it when we meet up.

Hydra had been wandering around aimlessly again on the first floor, procrastinating about what he should do when out of the blue his interface popped up saying he had received a message. "Huh?" The spearman blinked a few times as though it were a completely new feature, something he hadn't seen before. In truth he had seen it, just not for a very long time. The brunette hesitantly opened the message, wondering who it was, but a feeling of relief shrouded him as he glanced over the message realising it was his old friend and old guild mate Khrysaor. 

The last time they met was on rough ground, Hydra had recently Pked and fled so he wouldn't endanger his friends. Now once again beginning to gain his sanity back he excitedly messaged back. 

To: Khrysaor

Im actually on the first floor myself, meet me in the fields near the town of beginnings I will be with you soon!

Hydra quickly glanced over his shoulder to ensure he had his spear and once that was done he began to run towards the whereever Khry was waiting for him.

(OOC: @Hydra turn)

Khrysaor had waited to see if Hydra would reply back to him. He was a little nervous since this might be his first time seeing one of his old buddies and former guild mates in a long time. He was waiting anxiously and was slightly fidgety waiting for the reply, when out of nowhere a window pops up in front of his face scaring him half to death.

When he calmed his nerves a bit, he went to peruse the message and scanned it thoroughly before he wore a large smile on his face, happy that Hydra agreed for the meeting. He started to pack up his things and stood up, all the while dusting his clothes, and ran towards the meeting spot.

While running he was not paying as close attention to his surroundings as he was supposed, leaving him wide open for an attack, but luckily he could hear the pounding of hooves against the grass and the ground. He was able to back up a little missing a charge from one boar just in the nick of time and started to quickly weave his way around the last three charges from three more boars. He saw the boars staying in the places they stopped, and Khrysaor slowly took out his sword, and got into a battle ready stance.

He exclaimed, "Just my luck, I had to run into these little buggers, especially since I am on a tight schedule." Khrysaor sighed, "What a drag? Oh well nothing to it, I guess I can get more material this way even though it would most likely make me late to the meeting and I was so close to."

He took a deep breath and concentrated on the task ahead and activated his skill <<Concentrate>>, and swiftly ran towards the group of boars. When he reached the center of the formation of the boars, he activated his sword art <<Farrant Full Moon>> and turned around in a 360 degree slashing at the enemy.

Concentrate Activated: Cooldown (5/5)

ID# 71282

BD: 5 + 1 from Concentrate | MD: 4

Farrant Full Moon = 3x1 - AoE - (6 Energy)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 38/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Boar 1: 218/230 HP | 10 DMG

Boar 2: 218/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Boar 3: 218/230 HP | 10 DMG

Boar 4: 218/230 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by Khrysaor

By the time Hydra had arrived to the location there was no sight of Khrysaor anywhere. "Hmm this is unlike him, at least from what I remember." The spearman pondered as he glanced across the fields in all directions. There was the odd boar here and there, a few lower level players attacking them. None of which looked like Khrysaor.  Deciding it'd be best not to wait Hydra began to scan the perimeter. It took a few minutes to walk to the brow of the hill where he had advantage point and eventually the young adventurer caught sight of something, it looked like a group of boars were about to attack someone. 

Hydra's natural instinct triggered to help them! Activating his charge skill he placed his left foot backwards and then launched off the ground now sprinting towards the group in the distance. The next few moments were a blur but just for a moment the spearman thought he saw Khry is the corner of his eye as his weapon swung into the herd of boar.

ID# 71283 results:

Battle: 10 (+2 crit +1 from charge)

SA: Forceful attack (1x7 AOE) = (9 Base + 2 + 1 = 12x7 = 84 - 0 = 84 DMG to All Boars)

Hydra: 460/460 | 32/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 38/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Boar 1: 134/230 HP | 10 DMG (-84)

Boar 2: 134/230 HP | 10 DMG (-84)

Boar 3: 134/230 HP | 10 DMG (-84)

Boar 4: 134/230 HP | 10 DMG (-84)

Edited by Hydra

(OOC: If loot dice comes to be 1-10 then boars will attack Khrysaor, but if between 11-20 then it will be @Hydra.)

Khrysaor was having a tough time taking down the boars quickly and he was  in a rush to meet up with Hydra, and thought with gritted teeth, 'This is so troublesome.' He decided to take the inititive in his next attack and was about to attack, but out of the corner of his eye he could see a small blur pass by him and attack the boars. Khrysaor couldn't be certain but he thought the blur looked quite familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He saw all the boars were knocked out pretty good and whistled at the damage they took from the attack and said, "Sweet, nice attack there buddy, and thanks for the help. I am much appreciated." Then he looked at the player who came in to rescue him who still had his back to him, but as Khrysaor looked closely at the clothing and the stature of the player. He could only be reminded of one other person, and said excitedly, "Hey is that you Hydra..." but before he could get any farther he saw the boars coming to and getting ready for round 2.

He quickly continued speaking to the person he thought was Hydra, "Why don't we catch up after we take care of these small fry." and with that he could be seen running at the boar while activating his sword art. He got the attack in but not before the boars were able to headbutt him in the stomach causing all the participants in the little duel to tumble onto the ground.

Concentrate: Cooldown (4/5)

+1 NRG Regen

Bleed Activated

Thorns Activated

Regen Activated

ID# 71353

BD: 8 | MD: 6 | LD: 8 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 33/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 32/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Boar 1: 96/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Boar 2: 96/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Boar 3: 96/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Boar 4: 96/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Edited by Khrysaor

After Hydra had struck all four boars he turned around to the player. Surely enough that was Khrysaor, however just as Hydra opened his mouth to respond to his question the boars were already back up charging the pair again. Letting out a sigh the spearman activated the same sword art and struck out at them again, his spear swinging wide and true. Although it still didn't quite finish the beasts off.  Khry's own weapon seemed to be causing a good amount of bleed damage at the same time.

"Nice and of course!" Hydra spoke delighted to see his friend but slightly out of breath from the previous turn charging. Once again he readied his stance preparing to lash out at any of the boars that got within his weapons reach. The brunette noticed Khry was hit in the stomach by the mob of pigs but knew he was undoubtedly fine, these mobs were just annoyances at this point and nothing more than farmable materials. In any case Hydra still moved over to Khrysaor's position and offered him a hand up, a smile across his face.

@Khrysaor

ID# 71358 results:

Battle: 6 (hit)

SA: Forceful attack: (1x7 AOE) = (9x7 = 63 DMG to All Boars)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 33/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 19/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Boar 1: 33/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Boar 2: 33/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Boar 3: 33/230 HP | 10 DMG

Boar 4: 33/230 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor was on his back on the ground as he watched few clouds drift by, and mumbled, "Troublesome." He just wanted to stay like that for some time but knew he had to get up, he was still thinking when he noticed a hand come into his field of vision. He looked up at the smiling face of Hydra offering him a hand up. He took it and Hydra helpe pull him up to a standing position.

Khrysaor took a glance at the enemy and noticed the HP was low enough for him to finish off the little beasties, and that is if he got a good hit on them. He tried to calm his nerves a bit to help him focus on his next attack which he hoped finished them off. After, a minute he ran full throttle at the boars who charged him right back.

He was so engrossed in his charge that he did not notice a small spot of gravel on the fields, and when he stepped on it he couldn't get a good grip making him stumble right into the horde of boars, making him fly off and collide into Hydra on his landing. "Ahhh, for crying out loud, I had the perfect chance of finishing them off." grumbled Khrysaor.

@Hydra

Concentrate: Cooldown (3/5)

+1 NRG Regen

Bleed

Thorns Activated

Regen Activated

ID# 71361

BD: 1 | MD: 8 | LD: 8 (Khrysaor) 

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 32/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Boar 1: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG  - BLEED (0/2)

Boar 2: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG  - BLEED (0/2)

Boar 3: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Boar 4: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra watched as Khrysaor prepared for his third attack, unfortunately halfway through he slipped up crashing into Hydra and now they both lay sprawled across the floor. The brunette couldn't help but laugh to himself about the situation despite the many boars that had now surrounded them. Slowly the spearman sat up and looked around "Maybe next time." The spearman chuckled in response to Khry's grumbles. 

He then shot his own spear outwards unfortunately thanks to his awkward positioning he ended up missing the all the boars completely and nearly throwing his weapon off in a random direction. "Hmm these are certainly more bulky than usual." The young adventurer commented, he hadn't been fully aware of the changes in SAO whilst he was gone. Back in the old days boars use to have 4 health, the thought made him let out another sigh on the matter. 

"Say do you know how the others are, Nikodemus? Allania? Are they holding up well?" Hydra said in a friendly voice although he had no clue what had happened to everyone since his leave, perhaps Khry knew of there where abouts.

@Khrysaor

ID# 71370 results:

Battle: 3 (miss)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 32/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 18/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Boar 1: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG  

Boar 2: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Boar 3: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG

Boar 4: 11/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor turned to face Hydra with a sheepish grin and said, "Whoops sorry about that. I didn't think they would attack that hard making me tumble into ya buddy." He got up when he noticed the boars were heading their way and were about to attack the both of them, and since Khrysaor got them into this mess he would get them out of it too. He was so focused on watching the enemy that he could hear Hydra ask him something but did not know what it was.

He quickly stood up and stood at the ready blocking the boars from attacking Hydra, and then allowing the boars to collide into his shield and next with his sword activated his sword art farrant full moon. Causing the other boars to drop down and disintegrate into red and blue pixels, and in their place materialized the loot they had won.

He looked happy when he saw a bundle of animal fat appear, and showed Hydra the fat and said, "Lookie here, so this what a rare quality animal fat looks like. This is what we have to collect for the quest I messaged you about earlier." As if remembering something which happened during the fight, Khrysaor turned to face Hydra and asked, "Ummm, sorry about that. Since, I was too focused on beating some pigs I didn't listen to what you were saying before, so... umm.. could you repeat that, please."

@Hydra

Concentrate: Cooldown (2/5)

+1 NRG Regen

Bleed Activated

Thorns Activated

Regen Activated

ID# 71371

BD: 8 | MD: 6 | LD: 9 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 27/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Boar 1: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD (+1 Mat)

Boar 2: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD (+1 Mat)

Boar 3: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD (+1 Mat)

Boar 4: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD (+1 Mat)

ID# 71372

LD: 11 (MOB Health x 5 Col)

230 x 4 = 920HP x 5 Col = 4600 Col.

Total Loot Gathered:

4600 Col | 4 Mat | 1 Bundle of Rare Animal Fat

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra watched as Khry finished off the pigs with an impressive battle style of utilising his shield before cutting them apart to collect their materials. "Mm nice work and animal fat, Why'd you need that? Oh and don't worry about it." The spearman said laughing lightly to himself before continuing. " I was just wondering if you had seen any of our ex guildmates since last time, it's been a while. Speaking of which how have you been holding up yourself? I see you are much stronger then since we last met!" Hydra's voice was friendly and warm although there was a tinge of sadness to it.

The young adventurer glanced over at the town of beginnings in the distance. The place stood tall and as marvelous as it always had been, one of the biggest settlements around from what he could recall. The thought of returning brought back good memories of his friends and the various taverns he had been to. Unfortunately since turning orange Hydra had been unable to enter it, hence why he was out in the wilds for so long, if he were to go any nearer he could put himself at risk, despite the fact he wanted to become green once more. 

Remembering he was with Khry he quickly zoned back in, "Haha sorry about that, my mind can tend to wander off a lot." He said slinging his spear over his shoulder.

@Khrysaor

(1/3 to full energy)

Khrysaor sheathed his as he waited for Hydra to answer. After, letting Hydra talk for a bit, Khrysaor answered, "Ahh, you see this animal fat is to help build a ship for this new quest thats been put up for a limited time. That is another reason I called ya. I was wondering if you would like to join me and Bhairyuu who is my partner in this quest, it would help a lot, and the rewards are sweet. I have mainly been focusing on gathering the animal fat while my partner has been gathering the wood. We really do need the help since the deadline is just around the corner."

Then Khrysaor's face turned into a slight frown as he thought about his other exguildmates. He said, "Sorry, I have no clue on what the hell happened to them. I have actually been wondering the same thing. You are actually first player out of our whole group I have seen for the first time in a long while actually thats why I was so happy when your name showed up on the active players list. Its another reason I have left  the guild, since I have no clue what is going on with it now. Actually I got a request not too long ago for joining another guild, its called the Celestial Ascendents. I am still not sure if I am going to join or not."

Khrysaor looked at Hydra's face as he looked wistfully to the Town of Beginnings, and he had a look of understanding that its been a while since Hydra has had a chance to be in a settlement. "You know I have heard of this other quest which can help turn your cursor from the orange back into the green, you should maybe check it out." said Khrysaor.

@Hydra

Concentrate: Cooldown (1/5)

(2/3 to full energy)

"The animal fat is for a ship... hmm I see." He paused on the spot and scratched his cheek. Glancing upwards at  the sky and then back at Khry he nodded with a smile. "Sure I would love to help out. I haven't done a quest for a while now so it'd be a good place to start." After this Khry told him about his old friends, how he was in the same position as Hydra. It was unsurprising that everyone had just dispersed from the guild as it never really took off but Hydra couldn't help but feel worried for them. If they were still alive even. For now all he could do was move onwards and hope one day for their return. 

There was a slight breeze in the air but otherwise the world seemed settled as the pairs conversation continued. "Huh... oh yes I believe there is. Im trying to get stronger however, apparently the boss is a tough challenge. Thanks for your concern though." Glancing now across the fields Hydra tried to scan for any more creatures although most looked to already be in battle with lower level players. "Shall we try to the forest. See if any boars are in there" Hydra asked turning back to his friend.

@Khrysaor

Edited by Hydra

"Yeah, true I heard that boss is whole level of tough. It is a smart idea to get stronger first before attempting it. Alright, lets head into the forest and see if we can find anything there." replied Khrysaor, as he started to walk towards the forest. Khrysaor turned to face Hydra and said, "You know there can also be wolves in that forest. I have actually fought some before, even though we are much stronger then them, they can be tricky bastards to take down."

They slowly traversed the field and the forest keeping an eye out for any enemies. "So, I have been wondering where have you been cooped up all this time? I have been wondering for months if any of you guys were still alive and kicking. I was actually quite ecstatic at seeing that you were still alive." asked Khrysaor, as he took a waterbottle out of inventory to drink some water. He tilted the bottle back and felt refreshed and rejuvenated with his thirst quenched.

@Hydra

Hydra had always liked Wolves, it didn't annoy him that they were potential targets for animal fat however. After all they were just computer generated, in fact Hydra's spear came from the fang of the werewolf. "Sounds okay to me, and we should be able to handle them, especially as there are two of us. Speaking of wolves do you remember the Lyrica fight?" The brunette said still laughing lightly as he couldn't fully remembered who had attended that battle. 

The forest was a deep green with a cover of leaf litter on the floor. There was no real path in the forest but it wasn't to tricky to maneuver as thankfully the landscape began to flatten out unlike on the hills previously. Khry asked Hydra what he had been up to, at first a feeling of anxiety came back but he quickly managed to shake it off and tell Khry his story. "Well I mainly just moved between the lower level floors. Living outside day after day, not doing an awful lot... I suppose the word reflecting would describe it all well. After meeting someone I managed to overcome the whole player killer mindset. In terms of resources once every now and again I would stop by my shop on the wilderness of the second floor however I could never stay too long, in case a player were to show up." 

Hydra paused to see if he could hear anything but most the forest was silent. He turned his head slightly towards Khry and asked "So what have you been up to this whole time?" 

(all energy restored)

@Khrysaor

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor's breathing was starting to become steady since they weren't walking on a hilly surface anymore, but he as on the look out. He said with a laugh, "Oh yea, I remember that sucker. We knocked Lyrica down a few pegs with our combos and teamwork didn't we? It's nostalgic thinking about the past events we have gone through. It was my first real boss fight against Lyrica and its minions." Khrysaor thought for a few minutes as Hydra asked about what hes been doing in the game so far, and replied, "Not much man, just working in my shop, and getting material. Also, doing few quests, getting to know few of our fellow players, grinding, grinding, and more grinding. Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I did a lot more grinding." He said with a snicker, "Can't get enough of grinding can I? Well I do want to make it to the top sooner or later and grinding is the key."

He kept walking around the trees until he heard a small howl in the distance, and Khrysaor put his finger to his mouth motioning Hydra to quiet down so that they could listen. He hid behind a tree and looked around it to see some grey furred wolves in the distance snoozing. He indicated with hand gestures that he would try to strike them down first with keeping them busy and then Hydra can take over with a much more devastating strike. He made sure to walk around to the wolves blind spot and carefully ran without making any sound, but knew that would not work for the whole distance since wolves had a strong sense of hearing. But even with their hearing Khrysaor was able to get the jump on them and was able to activate his sword art, knocking them away. Even though the wolves were knocked away they responded fast and struck Khrysaor in his legs by biting on him.

@Hydra

Concentrate Can be Activated

Bleed Activated

Thorns Activated

Regen Activated

ID# 71381

BD: 8 | MD: 6 | LD: 6 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 38/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 46/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Wolf 2: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Wolf 3: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Wolf 4: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2)

Edited by Khrysaor

"Fair enough and yeah the memories of the Lyrica fight were certainly good ones." Hydra responded listening to what Khry had been doing for the past mew months... A few moments later Khry spotted something. A pack of wolves. He gestured to remain silent and Hydra complied, he certainly didn't want an opportunity like this to go to waste. Khry made a few more gestures, from what Hydra could make out he wanted him to strike second. The spearman nodded and waited for his friend to make the first move. 

Surely enough it was a good one. Khry was incredibly silent, patiently moving in and then finishing his moment off striking out like a viper at the pack. The wolves themselves weren't so bad either, they were incredibly quick to react returning the blows with claws and fangs. However Khry had armor which Hydra knew would reduce the damage to next to nothing. Hydra was so enthralled by the battle that he nearly forgot about his role. "Oh damn." He mumbled fumbling for his spear as he moved forward and tripped, face first into the dirt. 

@Khrysaor

ID# 71384 results:

Battle: 1 (lol)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 38/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 44/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Wolf 2: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 3: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Wolf 4: 196/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor was hoping Hydra wlould be able to help him out of this situation and use one of his most devastating attacks to do it, but when he looked towards Hydra's general direction he did a face palm as he saw his buddy fall flat on his face, and was thinking with a sweat-drop, "Well that plan goes down the drain, and I so was hoping that distracting the wolves from Hydra's movements would have helped so much but it looks like it was all for nothing. I guess I will have to take matters into my own hands.'

It was hard for Khrysaor to move with all the wolves piled up against him, but he did and used his sword arm and swung at the wolves. His hopes of hitting one of them had failed as before the sword struck the wolf jumped off him escaping the blow, but when the wolves tried to counterattack it was unsuccessful because Khrysaor was able to deflect their attacks using his trusty shield.

After, all that exertion Khrysaor slammed his sword against the ground and leaned against it tired from the grueling battle. He thought poutingly, "I hope Hydra can come up with something to make their situation more advantageous, and it was all going so well with my first strike, after that the whole strategy went down the drain.'

@Hydra

Bleed

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71385

BD: 2 (''_'')| MD: 5 | LD: 2 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 37/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 44/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 2: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 3: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 4: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra sat up quite dazed and confused after that tumble but he was otherwise fine, fortunately he had managed to equip his spear just in time so that he didn't stab himself on his way down. "Sorry my bad!" The young adventurer said as he stumbled upward trying to keep his balance, his head still spinning slightly. The spearman stabilised himself with the shaft of his spear and then began to limp over to the group. He could no longer see Khry with the amount of fury wolves everywhere.

As Hydra raised his spear to attack he suddenly heard a cry come from beneath him. "What the?" The young brunette looked down and at his feet a small wolf cub was yapping at him, with big cute eyes and the most adorable face he had seen in a while. "Oh um... Awww" The spearman looked up and down, deciding Khry could handle the adults for a moment he scooped up the adorable little creature and darted off to find another wolf pack that would care for this little guy. Even though it was a game he couldn't bring himself to harm it.

@Khrysaor

ID# 71386 results:

Battle: 1 (-_-)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 37/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 43/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD

Wolf 1: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Wolf 2: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Wolf 3: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 4: 188/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor looked up from his panting position hoping to see his buddy do something awesome, and it did look like that for a moment as he saw Hydra going in for the attack, but stopped midway. Khrysaor had a confused expression on his face for moment, that is until he saw Hydra pick up a small wolf cub from the ground and started to run in the opposite direction to who the hell knew where.

Khrysaor looked on with a expressionless face thinking, 'Where the hell is he going and what is he up to?' Deciding he wanted in on the secret, Khrysaor ran at top speed following Hydra, but as he looked back the wolves were gaining on them. So, as they converged on him he spun in a 360 degrees and activated his sword art and slashed with his sword towards their legs making sure to injure and paralyze them for the time being.

After, he was done with the wolves for now, he started to try to catch up to Hydra all the while gasping for air. His armor and shield were slowing him down and took a lot more work for him to catch up to Hydra and keep pace. While, they ran Khrysaor asked, "Why did you run off all of a sudden? I stopped the wolves for attacking for some time as my sword skill paralyze took effect. Now slow down and talk while I catch my breath and make sure to keep an eye on the wolves just in case."

@Hydra

Bleed Activated

Paralyze Activated

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71387

BD: 10  (+2 Crit DMG) | MD: 3 | LD: 8 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 32/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 43/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 162/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze

Wolf 2: 162/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze

Wolf 3: 162/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze

Wolf 4: 162/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (1/2) | Paralyze

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra spun around to see he was being chased by Khry, who in turn was being chased by the pack of wolves. Or at least he was until he paralyzed them. "Sorry, here take this." Hydra thrusts the wolf cub into Khry's chest seizing the opportunity to strike the paralyzed pack. The silver tip of Lyrica's fang caught part of the sunlight as it ripped through the air slightly blinding Hydra so much so that he almost missed. Thankfully he activated his own concentration skill to quickly regain his focus and the control of his spear. A few moments later it had ripped through the air picking up some parts of the forest with it and left a large pixelated slash wound on each wolf. 

The spearman backed away quickly before the paralysis ended and returned to Khry and the wolf cub. "I didn't want to kill it so I was going to let it loose into the wild." He said in an apologetic but slightly panicked voice. His own breaths also quite deep from all the running.

@Khrysaor

ID# 71388 results:

Battle: 6 (4+1+1 <concentration activated>)

SA: Forceful Attack (1x7 AOE) = 9x7 = 63 DMG to all Boars

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 32/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 30/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 99/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 2: 99/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Wolf 3: 99/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 4: 99/230 HP | 10 DMG 

Edited by Hydra