[PP-F1] Gathering for The Sunny Go's Revival <<Rovian Wars Part 1>> (Hydra)

(OOC: I think you forgot to change your energy in the last post.)

Khrysaor caught the wolf cub and watched as Hydra charged the wolves but almost stumbled because of the glare from the sunlight. Hydra was able to get his footing and finally made a devastating attack that Khrysaor had been wanting to see for some time. Hydra soon after came back to him and made an excuse for the little cub. As Khrysaor listened to Hydra talk about the cub, he noticed movement in his peripheral vision and quickly turned to see the oncoming danger heading for Hydra.

Khrysaor, without thinking handed the wolf cub back to Hydra, and unsheathed his sword brandishing it in the air. Khrysaor was about to use his sword art on the jumping wolves but as he spun around he stumbled a bit trying to keep balance, but at the last moment was able to activate his concentrate skill, which helped him to concentrate keeping steady on his feet, and was able to complete his sword art fully attacking the wolves.

The force of the attack made the wolves collide into some trees a few meters back and become slightly disoriented. Khrysaor steadily got back onto his feet and wiped away some of the sweat that started to appear on his face.

@Hydra

Concentrate Activated: Cool down (5/5)

Bleed

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71389

BD: 5 + 1 Concentration | MD: 2 | LD: 12 (Hydra FINALLY!!!)

Farrant Full Moon = 3x1 - AoE - (6 Energy)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 27/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 43/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 2: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 3: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Wolf 4: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG - BLEED (0/2)

Edited by Khrysaor

(OOC: Thanks made the edits into the previous post ^^)

"Alright I think it's time to set you free." Hydra said placing the wolf cub down and directing it away from the fight. It happily waddled off, worse case scenario is that it would respawn with its original pack later on. Turning back to renter combat, Hydra rushed in to see if he could aid his friend Khry who was practically destroying the whole forest at this point with the help of his enemy. 

He swung his spear in the air attempting to strike the nearest wolf. However it read the move in time, dodging the blade of his spear which went straight through a small tree with enough precision that it seemed to split the trunk. The brunette pulled it out quickly and took a few paces backwards so that he was with Khry, reading his opponents movements so they couldn't take the opportunity to attack them. "One more hit and this is over." Hydra mumbled.  "I just need to land it..." 

@Khrysaor

ID# 71395 results:

Battle: 3+1 (miss)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 27/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 29/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 2: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 3: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 4: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor saw Hydra allow for the wolf cub to escape back into the forest and tried to make a counterattack, which in the end failed. Once Hydra finished his chance at the attack,  he instantly went to attack the wolves so they would not get a chance to get their bearings. He went in trying to slash at which way with no effect in the end because the wolves kept dodging using the surroundings as good cover.

But after he was tired from his attack, the wolves appeared from behind the trees and bushes and tried to surround and attack Hydra but his friend was able to jump out of the way of the oncoming attack. He went to regroup with Hydra and said with some labored breathing, "Damn, these guys are hard to take down, even tougher than those boars we fought earlier. I tild ya these guys can be tricky to deal with."

@Hydra

Concentrate Activated: Cool down (4/5)

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71428

BD: 4 Concentration | MD: 1 | LD: 14 (Hydra)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 26/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 29/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 2: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 3: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 4: 79/230 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by Khrysaor

Hydra mumbled in agreement as both the players were surrounded by the wolves. "At least we have regrouped properly now." The spearman said, his own breathing getting slightly heavier. Suddenly an idea struck the young adventurer, "These wolves have excellent reaction timing, so how about this time I let them come to me." Hydra thought to himself. His whole body froze up as he waited, still and silent his spear equipped and ready to strike.

For a moment it seemed like the wolves weren't going to take the bait, however after Khry made his own move it seemed to usher the rest of the pack into action making them charge Hydra and his friend. "I got it this time." The spearman half shouted over the sound of all the barking. Carefully he lifted his spear and struck outwards in a large crescent like pattern. His blade once again reaching all of the enemies. There was just enough force behind it to send each wolf spiraling off in a different direction. Much to players dismay however it still wasn't enough to finish them as they carefully got back up, in any case it was clear that they were on their last legs.

@Khrysaor

ID# 71431 results:

Battle: 6+1 (hit)

SA: Forceful attack (1x7 AOE) = 9x7 = 63 Dmg to all wolves

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 26/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Hydra: 460/460 | 16/46 Energy | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 9 RGN | +2 LD 

Wolf 1: 16/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 2: 16/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 3: 16/230 HP | 10 DMG

Wolf 4: 16/230 HP | 10 DMG

Edited by Hydra

'What a drag, and it was so close to finishing them off. Well, it looks like it is my turn, and I should be able to finish them off with a good enough attack.' thought Khrysaor. As the wolves were slowly getting up and regrouping thinking they had the power in numbers, Khrysaor snuck into the center of the groups formation where he struck with his sword art, blowing all of them far from him but also killing them off.

After, it was over Khrysaor fell on his behind and looked up into the sky to take a break and watch some of the clouds. He fingered through the loot they got and was slightly disappointed that it was not as fruitful a find as last time with fighting the boars. He looked towards Hydra and motioned for him to sit down next to him so that they could take a breather and relax for some time.

@Hydra

Concentrate Activated: Cool down (3/5)

Bleed Activated

Paralyze Activated

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71434

BD: 10 | MD: 5 | LD: 7 (Khrysaor)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 21/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Wolf 1: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - (+1 Mat)

Wolf 2: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - (+1 Mat)

Wolf 3: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - (+1 Mat)

Wolf 4: 0/230 HP | 10 DMG - (+1 Mat)

ID# 71435

LD: 5 Failed to get any other loot except +1 Bundle of Normal Animal Fat and the +4 Mats

Total Loot Gathered:

4600 Col | 8 Mat | 2 Bundle of Rare Animal Fat

Edited by Khrysaor

Khry dealt the final blow, it had taken them a little longer to take the wolves down than it had for them to clear the wild pigs but Hydra supposed it had the added benefit of good environmental training. The spearman wouldn't know when he would next need to fight in a forest. "Phew." He said letting out a breath of air with a smile on his face. Once again he slung his spear over his shoulder and went to join Khry who was now regaining his breath on the ground.

"Do you like to cloud watch?" Hydra asked letting his body tumble to the ground as he joined his friend in the practice. It took a while for the brunette's eyes to adjust, the sunlight piercing his eyes momentarily. He slowly prized them open again to see if he could make out any shapes. Unfortunately a lot of them lacked the sort of detail one might find in the real world. A small cry came from beneath Hydra's armor suddenly and out emerged Twilight, his familiar. "Oh hello there." He said laughing as it flickered it's tongues around before proceeding to fly to the nearest tree branch. 

@Khrysaor

"Oh, yea I love to watch the clouds. It is very nice and relaxing." Khrysaor replied to Hydra's query. They stayed like that for some time, before Khrysaor came up with a idea that might help them save more time and effort, "Hey, how about we go for the enemies with lower stats that should help us gather the fat faster, but it will be of the normal quality and not rare. The positive is that they would need only one attack before they are finished off, but the negative is we won't be getting as much extra loot as we would have liked. What to do you say to that?"

Khrysaor slowly got up from his position on the ground and dusted himself off, and continued on by saying, "Also, I think it might be best to split up and search for the enemy so we cover more ground. Its not like we will need each other if we are aiming to take down low level enemies anyways."

Unexpectedly, a mob of wolves which surprising were the type of mob Khrysaor was talking about popped out of no where and hit Khrysaor right in his armor but also were killed off by his thorns activating. Khrysaor then thought it would be a good idea to switch out his shield for his plushie which helped increase his chances for some loot and attached said plushie to the hilt of his sword, as he waited for Hydra's thought on the matter.

@Hydra

Concentrate Activated: Cool down (2/5)

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71532

BD: 5 | MD: 7 | LD: 20 (LOOT)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 16/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Wolf 1: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 2: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 3: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 4: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

LD: 20

Loot: +2 Normal Fat (1 from getting +19 on loot die) | +1 Mat

Total Loot Gathered:

4600 Col | 9 Mat | 2 Bundle of Rare Animal Fat | 2 Normal Animal Fat Bundles

Edited by Khrysaor

Khry's plan was quite good but it would involve them splitting up. Hydra nodded, "Alright, in that case I suppose I will head back towards the boar's spawning spot. I believe most of them are of a lower level." The spearman said picking himself up from his own daydreaming position and also dusting off. All of a sudden a group of creatures burst out the brush from behind them. The young adventurer didn't see what exactly happened as he practically dived for his spear but upon turning around, a rather panicked expression on his face, all he saw was Khry was just stood there, a bunch of crystals floating around him. "Haha I nearly forgot you had thorns." The spearman laughed as a bead of sweat ran down his cheek.

On the horizon the sun was beginning to set, with the day coming to a close the pair really needed to hurry. "Alright then, I will try and be back as soon as possible. I suppose I should meet you here in a day's time or so?" He asked to Khry whilst checking he was ready to set off. All his gear was equipped, including his familiar who had since returned to rest on Hydra's shoulder.

@Khrysaor

Khrysaor had listened to Hydra's thoughts on the matter and agreed with him and said, "Yea, sounds good. Hopefully I will see ya in a day. We should definitely meet up again, and it was lucky for my thorns. Those wolves actually surprised me that they got the sneak on the both of us without us even knowing or having a clue that they were there.", and he laughed.

Then he waved his hand in a goodbye to the leaving Hydra and thought, ' Now where should I go? I want to be able to find some low-leveled enemies.' As he remembered where he was he knew the best place to go for fighting wolves of lower quality. He went deeper into the forest and just beyond the sea of trees he could see a small clearing.

As he headed for the clearing he spotted a mob of wolves that were sleeping and thought, 'This is perfect they don't know I am here. Well lets try to keep it that way.' Khrysaor slowly walked towards the group and when he was only a few meters away he jumped at them and activated his sword art but not before he, himself was attacked by the wolves. When he looked he saw the all the wolves were dead and breathed a sigh of relief. He was surprised at that attack from nowhere, he thought the enemy hadn't noticed his presence.

@Hydra

Concentrate Activated: Cool down (1/5)

+1 NRG Regen

ID# 71554

BD: 8 | MD: 8 | LD: 6 (Nothing)

Khrysaor: 440/440 HP | 11/44 NRG | 4 DMG (1 Base + 3 from rank 3 in sword) | 52 MIT (18 shield + 34 Block) | Concentration | 18 Regen | 14 Thorns | Bleed | Paralyze

Wolf 1: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 2: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 3: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

Wolf 4: 0/4 HP | 10 DMG - DEAD

LD:

Loot: +1 Normal Bundle of Animal Fat

Total Loot Gathered:

4600 Col | 9 Mat | 2 Bundle of Rare Animal Fat | 3 Normal Animal Fat Bundles

Edited by Khrysaor