[SP-F4] Once again, ice elementals will fall in masses.-COMPLETE-

I stretched my arms high into the air as I woke up and pushed myself up into sitting position. I let out a long yamn as I rubbed my eyes to get away the sleepiness. Today would be another day full of work related to the ship building. Thiou this time it wasn’t because getting materials to the ship. No, today it was to gather normal fat. Since to get the special cape reward, you had to gather the highest quantity amongs all groups per player. And maybe they had much noble wood and premium fat. But that was relatively to the quality of the items. So I decided to visit a place I haven’t visited in quite some time. Back then, I went there to farm. And Ive done it several times. A few minutes later I was walking out of the snowfrost town on floor four towards the lake. On the way, I encountered a group of four ive-elementals. Thou they was a piece of cake and ten seconds later, I kept walking, with eigth normal fat and four materials in my inventory.

ID: 71287
BD: 3+3=6 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
MD: Dead before action 
LD: 20+6=26 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (116/120)

Ice-elemental 1-4: 0/24

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x8
Materials x4

Edited by Zandra

So, now the day had started for real. There ist something like slaying a few ice-elementals to brush the sleepiness away. With a smile I continued on the path leading down to the frozen lake where I was going to slaying a ton of ice-elementals. The hardest farming Ive done there, then I took down a total of forty of them. Wonder if it going to be that many there today as well. Well, if it is, then there going to be a lot of normal animal fat for me to hand in. A grin on my face as the lake got in sight. Thou, in this same moment I spotted the huge area with floor made of ice, foue shining shapes appeared around me. ‘’So, you wanna have a taste of my axe do ya?’’  But I didn’t cared about waiting for an answer, I just let my axe swing in a wide arc, slaying all four of them.

ID: 71295
BD: 5+3=8 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 18+6=24 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (116/120)

Ice-elemental 1-4: 0/24

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x16
Materials x8

Ice-elementals slain: 8

Edited by Zandra

Eight down, a lot to go. Before I headed down to the frzen lake, I took a few moments to really let the beautiful sight sink in. A few months ago, this floor have been my home. In other word, Ive had my shop on this special floor. Ive always loved snow. Mostly because it gives the possibility to skiing. Also, snowball fight was a huge fun in my opinion. Before I thinked any more I spotted a group of ice-elementals that I darted down and engaged. The four frozen creatures rose high above me, not that I was a tall woman, actually Im below average, but still the mobs must be over two meters tall. But still, I let my axe do the talking. The heavy blade swung, crushed thru the frozen water pixels that would now reward me with more materials, both to craft with but also to build a ship with.

ID: 71375
BD: 4+3=7 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 1+6=7 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (110/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x20
Materials x8

Ice-elementals slain: 12

Edited by Zandra

So, now a dozen ice-elemental vanquished. If I was going to do as many as that time, then it now was only twenty eight left. Well, to have a twohanded battle axe was realy quite a lot better then a small dagger. Also, with the dagger I had needed to place some damage enchantments, now Zita took care of that and instead the axe had full accuracy. For me, this familiar update had been so, so worth it. As a healer, one of my equipment slots had been taken by the ice-braclet, that increases my first aid healing abilities. Now, I could have the ice-braclet abut also my heavy armour for protectin as well as some accuracy enchantments on my axe. Suddenly, my happy thougths got abrupted by four more of the ice-elementals. They all came running towards me from different diracetions. I was surrounded. But that was only good, my axe still reduced all of their healthbars to zero with the AoE.

ID: 71376
BD: 8 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 17+6=23 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (110/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x28
Materials x12

Ice-elementals slain: 16

Edited by Zandra

Again, a smile on my face when I accepted the reat reward. Eigth more animal fat and four materials. I have just reached the lake, and already was more then a forth of my way to a hundred animal fat. This was getting much more fun then expected. At first, I thiugth this would end up being just another long and boring farm, where same thing happened over and over and over agan. But as I saw how great the rewards was rolling in it wasn’t that bad. Actually, I got motivated to do even more farming, to get even more materials and fat. My eyes searched for next group, and when I spotted them, I smirked and activated my charge skill, making me almost fly towards the mobs. On my way, I charged up the sword art, my weakest AoE sword art. As I was in range, my axe sang and shattered them all to crystals and loot.

ID: 71376
BD: 10 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 16+6=24 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (104/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x36
Materials x16

Ice-elementals slain: 20

Edited by Zandra

As I checked the reward screen, another eight normal fat and four nice fresh materials, was making their way down into my inventory. This was just insane. Ive been on hunting trtips before, but this must hit the price. Long time it went this good. But to gain fat and materials wasn’t the only reason I headed out for adventuring today. No, I was going to dungeon hunt as well. Since I now had my new dungeon skill, Reveal, it would make it much easier to find one. But thou, down here on four, I wouldn’t found anyone. Since the lowest floor they appears on is five. But then I can just travel up a floor when I feel done with the fat farming and ready for some personal progress. And to finish fat farming, I needed mobs to kill. So I charged towards the nearest of the counltess groups of ice-elementals that was strolling around her and quickly ended their lifes, giving me a huge reward.

ID: 71379
LD: 17+6=23 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (101/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x44
Materials x20

Ice-elementals slain: 24

Edited by Zandra

There, yet another group of ice-elementals vanquished. After this, we must be winning that price for the ones that had gathered the most ship-materials. They are lucky that it is total gathered materials. Not total gathered to build the ship. Then they would be pretty screwed. Since they was aiming for only highest quality materials, they didn’t had as much as they would have been having if they aimed for just notmal fat. If they aimed for only normal fat, they would probably be at two hundred for the ship. Also, who knew. Maybe that would be better. To have insane amounts low quality fat compared to just mediocre amounts of highest quality. Well, thou there was some respect in having a high quality one. But to get that cloak, they need quantity, not quality. So I needed more mobs to kill. Not that far away from me, one of those groups was strolling. I darted forth and let my axe swing, ending their lives. This time the jackpot wasn’t that great. But I got at least a few normal fat. Always something.

ID: 71417
BD: 3+3=6 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 5+6=11 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (98/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x48
Materials x20

Ice-elementals slain: 28

Edited by Zandra

I opened my inventory to check up how my status was about how high amounts of the different materials Ive earned by now. No one could say anything about not being a good hunt today. Almost fifty fat, half way to a hundred. Wonder if Iam going to reach a hundred before getting to bored of this. Since I did had to clear a dungeon today as well. And in there, I would get some fat as well, hopefully. A smirk on my face. I really started to get greedy. Hehe. I scanned the frozen lake. Picked out one of the groups. Then I took a moment to focus and <consentrate> my mind on them. Then I activated the charge skill and darted forward. I don’t know if they was surprised by a black, heavy armoured girl suddenly standing in the middle of the group, since their healthbars was empty just a few seconds later.

ID: 71418
BD: 2+3+1=6 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 19+6=24 +8 Normal fat +4 Materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (95/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x56
Materials x24

Ice-elementals slain: 32

Edited by Zandra

So, now I had more then fifty normal fat in my inventory. But I actually started to gt bored of this by now. But well, twenty more or so I could probably bring down. So I gripped my two-handed battleaxe, prepared to keep slaying icecubes, one by one. Or rather, four by four. I darted forward to the next group. I felt the my body almost flying across the ice as I approached the enemy, preparing to execute them with a wide swing of my large weapon, that was made for taking out several enemies at once. And so it did this time as well. The prple death cöeaved thru every and each one of the mobs that I had killed, again and again and again. They shattered into an ocean of blue and white crystals, surrounded me while it slolwly faded away, until there was nothing left except some extra fat in my inventory.

ID: 71419
BD: 5+3=8 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 1+6=7 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (92/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x60
Materials x20

Ice-elementals slain: 36

Edited by Zandra

And from todays grinding, I do have got quite some fat at the moment. But I really started t get bored at this now. I took a few moments stop stop and rest on a nearby big block of ice. As sat down, looking at all the mobs inhabiting the field. Imagine that every single one of them had a normal animal fat on their drop list. Well, except thos that had two. Thou there was no outer visibility on them that made you see the difference between the ones with one fat and the ones with two fat. So it was just to slay as many as possible, to get as much as possible. So after just a few seconds of rest, I decided I had to get this over with. I charged the nearest group of enemies again. Of course going for the nearest, since that would save you the most time. I let the system take control of my body as I activated my sword art and executed the four ice-beasts.

ID: 71446
BD: 8 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 2+6=8 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (89/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x64
Materials x20

Ice-elementals slain: 40

Edited by Zandra

As Ive watched the four mobs healthbars drpping, first from green to yellow, then after that from yello to red, and finally from red to nothing, empty, they all had shattered into thoudans of blue and white crystals. This made me wonder. Actually why did they exploded into crystals like this? In most other MMO’s Ive played, either the mobs do kind of a move so it looks like they die. Then they lays on the ground until it just disappears. Or they just disappear as their healthbars hit zero. Thou maybe there was some mobs that did so. I glanced to my right where, just then meters away, one more ice-elemental group now started to approach me. ‘’Hehe,do you think you will be able to land a hit on me if you surprise me ey?’’ I sked, but didn’t waited for the answer, since I wouldn’t get any anyway. Instead my body darted over the ice floor into the middle of the group. With a smirk on my face, I swung the axe, making red markings on them before they exploded into crystals.

ID: 71447
BD: 9 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 19+6=8 +8 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (86/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x72
Materials x24

Ice-elementals slain: 44

Edited by Zandra

But actually anyway, was there anyone in this, in sword art online, that even cared a little about the death animations of the mobs? I highly doubt that. But thou, its not impossible. If there is a game developer somewhere, playing the game, they maybe, not for sure but maybe, thinking about the death animations. And going to use them in their own game when, or rather if, they will escape sword art online with their life. When talking about surviving, Soon it was time for the first seabattle-event. To survive, they needed strong ships. But Im not sure our ship will whitstand that. Thou at least they should get that special reward for most items gathered. But for that, we needed a ton of materials. Well, probably they had already won. But still. So I charged another group of elementals, let my axe swing, and all of them vanished, leaving me some fat.

ID: 71481
LD: 6+6=12 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (83/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x76
Materials x24

Ice-elementals slain: 48

Edited by Zandra

And from todays grinding, I do have got quite some fat at the moment. But I really started t get bored at this now. I took a few moments stop stop and rest on a nearby big block of ice. As sat down, looking at all the mobs inhabiting the field. Imagine that every single one of them had a normal animal fat on their drop list. Well, except thos that had two. Thou there was no outer visibility on them that made you see the difference between the ones with one fat and the ones with two fat. So it was just to slay as many as possible, to get as much as possible. So after just a few seconds of rest, I decided I had to get this over with. I charged the nearest group of enemies again. Of course going for the nearest, since that would save you the most time. I let the system take control of my body as I activated my sword art and executed the four ice-beasts.

ID: 71494
LD: 2+6=8 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (80/120)

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x76
Materials x24

Ice-elementals slain: 52

Edited by Zandra

So, now I had about three quarters of a hundred. That would probably be enough for a victory. So I instead decided to gather a piece of wood before moving to the floor above. I left the frozen lake and wlaked up to the trees with several kilos of snow on the branches. I started working on the nearest tree with my battle axe. I watched as the durability bar went further and further down. Until it got empty and exploded into pieces. I started to search the debris that was left of the tree. To my joy, I found one noble wood and putted it down in my inventory. So now the normal fat wasn’t the only ship-materials in there. Now I had, only one but still more then nothing, some nice noble wood as well. I started scratching my neck. Was Im going to leave now or do some more searching. Hmm…

ID: 71495
LD: 15+6=21 1 noble wood found

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x76
Materials x25
Noble wood x1

Edited by Zandra

After a few minutes or so of thinking, I decided that it was time to leave the frozen lake behind me and head up to a warmer climate. For specific, the desert floor of floor five.’’Well Zita, what do you say about leaving this cold land and head up to the frying hot sun on floor five. Then we can find ourselfs a dungeon as well. Sounds good?’’ As answer, my feathered friend let out a loud cry that echoed across the lake. Well, said but not done, I started to head back to snowfrost town. Then, a few minutes later, I was walking across the hot sand of the floor five desert. I almost immediately regretted coming here. Should have went for six instead. But wellwell, now that Im here, I can just take a look around for any dungeon. With my new reveal skill activated, I searched the surrondings. Not much later I spotted a suspicious rock formation. I wlaked over to it. Behind one of the boulders, there was a hole with a ladder.

ID: 71505
LD: 20+6=26 Intermediate dungeon found!

Edited by Zandra

‘’Well, if this isn’t an entrance to a dungeon, then I don’t know what is right?’’ I said to my dear familiar with a wide smile on my face. After, I started to climb down the ladder, one step at a time. It was a pretty long ladder, since it took a whole two minutes just to climb down. When I was down, I took a few moments to catch my breath as I looked t the surrondings and prepared myself for any possible threats. Thru my time in Aincrad, Ive been thru uite a lot of dungeons. But none of them looked like this. I was standing in the middle of a huge room, like a cathedral, with walls filled with eqyptians inscriptions. The floor was as well as the walls and roof was all made of light sandstone it seemed. I also was surrounded by ten skeletons. The same moment I noticed them, four of them charged towards me. ‘’He, so I don’t even have to make the effort going to the prey.’’ I said and when in range, my axe swung in a wide circle, reducing all of their healts to zero and rewarding me with some materials and fat.

ID: 71515
LD: 11+6=17 +4 Normal fat +4 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (79/120)

Skeleton 1-4: 0/20

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x80
Materials x28

Skeletons slain: 4/10

Edited by Zandra

Just as the ice-elemental mobs on the floor below, these guys exploded into crstals. Or after all, there was no way for someone like me to see if the skeletons was male or female. Thou it didn’t really matter at the time. Not like Im going to spare them just because they are the same sex as me. When the last crystal disappeared into nothing, next group of four came running towards me. A smirk on my face as they as well met their end from the violet axe. ‘’Well, this is oretty easy right Zita? But I guess if we wanted us a challenge, we should have went to a higher floor shoudnt we?’’ I asked the kings-eagle and looked into her eyes. She answered me with a cry, like saying ‘yeah, when are you going to choose the path of the warrior that isn’t 100% safe for someone your level?’.

ID: 71518
LD: 5+6=11 +4 Normal fat

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (76/120)

Skeleton 5-8: 0/20

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x84
Materials x28

Skeletons slain: 8/10

Edited by Zandra

I couldn’t resist to let out a giggle and pat the predator n her head. ‘’Hehe, is it so Zita?’’ I asked cheerfully. I looked into the eagles deep, wise eyes. We have now been together for I didn’t know how long. But still, it felt like it was yesterday we met at the first time. When I saw her in the nest two floors above  their current position. Up in the mountain. Where you could feel the cold breeze blowing at your face, refreshing body and soul. Actually, Ive went there everal time since then. Because Zita always loved to fold out her mighty wings and fly thur the air in her homecountry, kinda. As I thougth these thougths, the two last skeletons slowly approached me. Thou they asw a little nervous. And with all right, they had just seen all their companions being slayed by a little girl, without even landing a single blow. And that wasn’t the case with these ones either. They exploded into crystals as well.

ID: 71519
BD: 7 hit 2x19=38 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 9+6=15 +2 Normal fat +2 materials

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (73/120)

Skeleton 9-10: 0/20

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x86
Materials x30

Skeletons slain: 10/10

Edited by Zandra

So, ten mobs slayed, the only thing left now was the boss. So I scrtatched my neck for awhile, trying to think about what kind of creature it could be that would be the last obstacle towards my SP reward. I didn’t had to wait long, suddenly a fewrocks fell down from the roof, crushed just outside of rnage of me being hurt. Next came a huge, almost three meters tall, skeleton. This one had pieces of golden armour here and there, and a long onehanded spear in one hand and a round golden shield in the other. Thou I didn’t let this scare me, instead I charged head on, activating my charge skill as well as my strongest sword art, that also was an AoE. I darted forth and the blade sliced thru the boss, leving less then ten percent of the health bar. Myself, I easily dodged the counterattack woth a quick sidestep.

ID: 71519
BD: 9 Crit +1 20x14=280 Dmg +AoE 
MD: Miss

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (56/120)

Ancient skeleton: 20/300

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x86
Materials x30

Edited by Zandra

I gave the boss a friendly smile. ‘’Well, did you even think you could win ey?’’ I asked the skellie, even since I knew it wouldn’t answer. Or if it even understood what I said was doubtful. Very well, less then ten percent and it would be vanquished from this world, and making me richer, in both col, materials and skills. With a battlecry and made a wide swing with my two-handed battleaxe, striking frpm below. The blade flew and striked it like an uppercut, removing the last tiny bit of health it had left. ‘’Hihi, gues that’s that then.’’ I said to myself as a congratulation came up and the dungeon room started to fade. I looked around and now I was back in the main settlement of floor five. ‘’So that is quite a good day of gathering don’t you think Zita?’’ I said to the bird, thou this time I didn’t waited for a reply before I headed towards the warpgate plaza to teleport to sixteen, and the bed that waited in our bedroom.

ID: 71522
BD: 4+3=7 Hit15x2=30 Dmg +AoE 
LD: 12+6=18 +1 normal fat +1 material

Zandra: 1,215/1,215 (53/120)

Ancient skeleton: 0/300 -DEAD-

Total(Zandra):
Normal fat x87
Materials x31

Boss slain: 1/1