[PP-NK-F5] Dangnabit, I was not prepared for this heat! (Sey, Nixon)

Nixon wandered up to the fifth floor. He liked to wander, never knew quite where you were going, but it was the journey that counts. He sat down on a bench in the main city, his black Armour glistening in the bright sunlight. His striking blue eyes piercing the very fabric of reality. He had an Aura of welcome and acceptance. He was happy to be out of the mountains, no longer lost. He thought back to his psychology training. He realized that it didn’t make sense for someone to be in isolation for that long and didn’t not go crazy, but maybe he was lucky. He thought back to all the people he had left behind, thought back to Yukisuzuki.  “I wish I could see her again.” He said to himself out loud “I wish I could see them all again, but I know that isn’t a possibility. There is always something that happens when time passes. If she moved on or if they are on the front lines I won’t blame them. I’m not the reason the world turns.” He laughed at this last statement. He smiled an infectious smile, thinking about all the fun they must have had.

@Sey

"Do you always talk to yourself in public?" Sey would casually ask the man at the bench as he approached from the side. A calm half smile was equipped on his lips as he looked at the player from the side. Their equipment was just about the same based on what he could see, which made things a lot easier for him to relate to. With a chuckle, he eoul continue. "I'm only kidding of course. But it seems like something is on your mind. Mind telling uncle Sey what's troubling you?" This stranger most likely would not tell him anything. The snow-haired player understood this, and he might have been able to word that in a manner that was a little bit more serious. But that was just not in his nature. Instead, he took a more laid-back approach, preferring to be himself to the outside world rather than for formal like he did with the authority. "Call me Sey. What you just did reminded me of what I once did back in the past."

Nixon saw the man out of the corner of his eyes. He chuckled “Yeah, when you are wandering yhe woods for about six months you forget how to keep your thoughts internal.” He smiled welcomingly at sey. “I am Nixon the Abandon, But you can call me Nix.” Nixon looked the other player up and down, he was glad to see that this man was of such stature as himself. “I was just reminiscing, as I said, I have been lost for almost six months and I have no idea what happened to any of my friends, though I am sure they are doing just fine. I also seem to have developed a tinge of romantic longing in my heart that I doubt I will ever be able to shake. Anyways you said I reminded you of your past?” With this last sentence his voice became calm and caring, that of a psychologist, “I would love to hear how you mean, should you be willing to tell me” He smiled warmly at Sey, he remembered how much he enjoyed hearing other people’s stories, and how much he enjoyed helping people.

@Sey

"Six months away from the scene? That must have been rather lonely." The snow-haired player would comment as he would tilt his head to the side. What has he seen was an intereting question. But if all he did was talk to himself, there was probably nothing that would be considered interesting in that area. Sounds like a place the explorer would not be venturing off to. "Oooooooo, who's the lucky lady?" Sey would ask in a teasing manner, putting his nose in business that he should not be. But he could not help it, he loved gossip, for it opened up a bunch of information. On top of that, things sometimes are spicy as well. "I'm just a newer player to the game, nothing quite too special I'm afraid. Though you are on the fifth floor. The Desert Town, do you have anything up here that you need?" He'd ask the friendly player. It's indeed odd to be here out of all places if there was nothing else to do.

Nixon thought for a moment. “it depends on what you mean by ‘who is she’. Her name is Yukisuzuki, though who she is as a person now, I couldn’t say.” He looked Sey up and down looking at his armour. “No I don’t need anything though if you needed some extra col to help you with getting better Armour I wouldn’t mind assisting.” He said smiling. Out of nowhere they were approached by an NPC in a Cloak covering her whole body. She offered Nixon a quest. “Yeah, I’m down to help.” He said smiling, “I would be happy to bring you the cargo!” he looked over to Sey “You wouldn’t mind giving me a hand would you? I would be willing to give you compensation if you would like me too. But two sets of eyes are better than one and I’m sure we could tackle this in no time.” He smiled, it was an excited smile, but never seemed to loose the factor of  warmth that he had.

@Sey

So the both of them, Nix and Yuki, they ended up derailing. Their interests taken away by distance and time, what a sorrowful scenario. It was best to not press on that touchy subject any further. "Thanks for the offer man, but i have an order on hold in a shop for Perfect armor as it is. I don't want to rob you of your Col. But that was a dope offer, I'm grateful." He'd reply in turn before being approached by the same lady he had met last time, the NPC that gave him the skill that she did. though this time, she was moving, and she was still sick. It seems like her interest was with Nix, who seemed to have never taken the quest in the first place. Well, since there was nothing else to do... "Sounds dope to me, tell me when we depart and I'll go with ya. I took the quest already, so don't worry about me. Just make sure not to lose too much health now, all right?" With that, he was ready to depart with a smile on his face.

Nixon began psychologically analyzing the NPC, but soon realized that it was frivolous. Looking to Sey. “You have already done this quest, huh? Well, you should take the lead if you are okay with that, I haven’t a clue where I am going.” With that he took on his Shakespearean tone and recited one of the most know quotes from the play hamlet “To be, or not to be--that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--No more--and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub, For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely The pangs of despised love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th' unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscovered country, from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprise of great pitch and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now, The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my sins remembered.” (Shakespeare)

@Sey

Nodding his head, he'd move himself forward so that he could take the lead in front of the two of them. They had to find the fla that she had put. So with this, he would make his way out of the safe zone, hoping that the other player behind him would end up following. While he might have been, he probably would have blanked out from hearing the long paragraph of words that Sey felt he was attacked by. "Are you speaking in old English? It's kind of hard to understand what you are saying." He'd explain as he would tilt his head to the side. He was a lot better with HTML coding format rather than being a creative being that could list such quotes. On the plus side, Nix probably was able to attract the formal ladies with that sort of language. And if that truly is the person he is, Sey had a song in mind that he thinks that the other player would like. "I'm not too good with that sort of talk, music is best for me."

Nixon chuckled “Yeah, I am a bit of a Shakespeare nerd. Though I do find what he taught quite interesting. Though, I understand how hard it can be to understand it.” They had reached the edge of the desert. It seemed that there was more to this quest then he was expecting. They hadn’t yet entered so Nixon decided to remove his armour and change into normal clothing. “I hope we don’t run into anything, If we do I will have to spend some time putting my armour back on. Though, I am sure that if we do Encounter something then You can cover me for the few seconds it will take,” With that they entered the Desert. It was the worst experience Nixon had felt sense he was stuck on a mountain top. The heat was blistering and the sand was harsh. He hoped they could get it over with quickly.

Nixon 220/200HP

Dice

Spoiler

ID# 71445

Craft: 6 (No Damage)

Edited by Nixon

“Hey, it’s not every day you run into a poet. At least you can understand the talk of others better than I can. I just know how to talk to them.” He would explain, hinting that Sey’s down type was the type to be persuasive. That was the world of business, gain the favor of those who wanted to be with him, but not quite too sure yet. The sudden winds of the hurricane would try to push through and strike him, but to no avail as he would have his skill active, all of the sand around his body missing him by a long shot. Not a single bit of sand would slam against his body, and his health bar had been saved. To him, it just felt like a gentle warm breeze in the middle of the desert. “Aye! You got it! I have the skill, but I’m not sure if that can help you. A monster encounter, while I highly doubt it, we can handle together two on one if that is required. I remember the last time I did this, there were shards of glass on the ground, and they made a trail that showed me where the cargo is.”

Sey: 200/200

ID: 71448

CD: 7

Skill: Survivalist (Can't touch this!)

@Nixon

Edited by Sey

Nixon nodded. “Sounds good to me, I doubt this will be too challenging anyways.” Nixon smiled, then a thought struck him “I should grab some mats while I am here” He looked around for a little bit before realizing how pointless it was to be looking for food supplies in a desert. “So, Sey, If you don’t mind me asking, What is it you enjoy? You seemed to be referring to not being good with charisma, so what is it that you take pride in? what is your strength?” He was genuinely curious, this man was such that he seemed to have his life together, which was more than could be said for most of the players in this game. He wondered if Sey had enjoyed how the game turned out, though he decided to stick to one question at a time, it was easier that way. Less chance for error in speech.

@Sey

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71486

Craft: 11 (No Damage)

Loot: 5 (No Mat)

Edited by Nixon

"On the contrary actually. I think I can work well with people quite nicely, a businessman. I just know how to talk to people. You can understand them very well." He'd explain, placing his hands on the back of his tilt, looking up towards the virtual sun up in the blue sky, mixed with a tint of orange in the process. With this, he'd then continue to answer the questions. "I assume you mean build? Well, I want to leave no weaknesses, no corners left uncut in battle, so opponents can't find a way in. Sure, I'll have no strengths, but most importantly, no weaknesses. And what are you trying to build while we're are it? The snow-haired player would ask, tilting his head to the side as he placed his hands back down. The glass had yet to be found on the ground. It would be obvious, considering how they were able to reflect the light in such a painfully obvious way.

ID: 71487

CD: 11

Edited by Sey

Nixon listened intently to Sey as he talked about his build. “I am a tank,” Nixon said, a small chuckle in his voice “Though I didn’t mean in the game, I meant what would you say the benefits and problems of your personality, I am genuinely curious.” Nixon smiled as he scanned the dessert. Looking for the cargo, suddenly something caught his eye. “What might that be?” He asked Sey pointing to their left, “Its shinning, do you think that might be the cargo? If so, let’s get it and go, I am tired of this heat!” He waited for sey to respond, Hoping that he was correct. Nixon was never one for the heat, he preferred cold environments, plus his armour helped insulate him, out here if he had his armour on he would be roasting. “Hey Sey, weird question, but do you think that you can get sunburn in this game?”

@Sey

DICE

Spoiler

ID# 71654

Craft: 10

Edited by Nixon

"I don't think that is up for me to decide. I'm obviously biased in that sense, so I don't think I'd list things like "holes" in my personality, regardless if there is or is not one." It was indeed rather tough for someone to do that, considering how a person like to think of themselves as the best blends of personalities. Sey had a bit of pride for sure, but he was not too arrogant in his opinion. None came to his mind, he believed he was just good enough with people and that was all that he needed. "Yo, that is the glass that I found last time! Come on, we need to know where it leads us!" Nix seemed to have a good eye, being able to find that before the snow-haired player, not that he really minded. That just meant one less step for him to do. So he would pursue the trail, carefully noting that there was more than one, and they all moved in a line. "They move in a line. And as for the sunburn... Maybe? I have yet to see anything other than damage infliction."

ID: 71656

Craft: 7

Edited by Sey