Give me a message, always looking for Friends

Well, i figured since i don't know 100% where to start, and i dont have a group together i figured i'd come here.

Hello Everyone (who decides to read this), My name is Rj, or Ronald (my actual name), you may address me as one of the following; Ronald, Ron, Ronnie, Rony, RJ, or Jacques (given to me by one of my best friends).

I am new to the site, but definitely NOT new to the anime series we all love and cherish. What i would LOVE more than anything, is for anyone, to give me a message, we can then exchange contact information, and start working on our Adventure here in the SAO Universe, but i would like to get a decent group together first (2-5 people) only because, roleplaying by yourself is boring, especially when there are people trying to kill you without you knowing, but you have no one who is willing to help and/or back you up. So i would love if some of you out there would like to message me and maybe wish to partake in an exciting adventure filled with all the gooey stuff that a good game and anime should be filled with....almost like a s'more...except, less eating (dying) and more melting (having fun with it)

Well, ill catch ya on the flip side, and message me if you're interested thanks for reading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...