[OP-F4]Lady Bad Luck a Curse and a Savior

I always got into trouble some people may or may not know this especially whenever I go into town the NPCs sure as heck know me since kids always put their blame of stealing on me but I don't mind the better the chase the more entertainment for me today I was going up to floor 4 to terrorize some more NPC's

Miaki was walking about taking his first real look at one of the bazaars on the fourth floor. He was told right that this floor was cold. He wore an olive green coat with a patterned scarf wrapped around his neck. The frost covered cobblestone underneath his feet crunched on occasion as he stepped in clumps of snow from time to time.

Not much too soon after I had gotten to the nearest market area I heard shouting behind me when two kids had jumped onto my back one a small red head girl the other with bright green hair who was a boy also small they both smiled at me as they hung on my shoulder pointing back to a young NPC shop keeper running our way with a frying pan who was missing a pair of shoes at the moment running bare foot in the cold cobblestone and crowded streets the kids also had this long purple silk scarf which obviously neither the shoe or scarf belong to them so I agreed quickly and began running who said running from someone for nothing ain't entertaining aye I ran through the thinning crowd following the direction the kids were giving me until I crashed into someone in green the kids were whining about nearly falling off I backed up a bit to look at who I had crashed into...

Miaki looked at the various vendors from armors and weapons to jewelry and consumables. It was nice for him to be window shopping in a whole new place, it brought with it all new things to see. He was passing through one intersection that wasn't too crowded when he heard a bit of a commotion. He didn't think anything of it and pressed forward when he started to hear quickened footsteps. He had no time to glance at the person crashing into him from the side when he fell. His instinct kicked in and broke his landing, quickly rolling over once and using the momentum to pick himself up.

"What the-!" He looked up, recovering, and saw the bright green girl in front of him. She had two kids ridding on her back and they insisting the girl to keep running. He glanced behind them and saw the NPC turning the bend and giving chase.

"Come back here!!!" The NPC yelled.

This startled the little girl riding piggyback and she fell off. Miaki knew that whatever was happening would have to be figured out another time. He rushed forward, picking the kid up and hoisting her over his shoulder. "Run! Follow me!" He said and at that he turned and started leading them in the opposite direction.

I followed the man after he picked up the young girl after hearing the NPC we were running from calling after us "Run! Follow me!" and he began running in the other direction "alright!" I followed in lead making sure the boy didn't fall off and occasionally looking back for the NPC

Miaki led them down several side alleys. The NPC was being relentless in chasing them. Fortunately, they were both too fast for it and were keeping the distance. Miaki led them into one somewhat occupied plaza. Miaki looked frantically for somewhere to hide when he spotted a cart with a large bundle of hay. 'BINGO!' Miaki dashed toward the hay bale. "Quick! In here!" Miaki yelled as he jumped into the hay bale.

Our sudden acquaintance led us to a hay bale which we had all jumped into I watched as the NPC disappeared out of the crowded plaza the two kids were cheering over losing the man and I watched them moving some of the hay out of my face and looked to the male player "thanks for the save back there didn't mean to drag you into it"

Miaki could hear better than he could see right now. He blew a few strands of hay out of his face and turned his head enough to barely see the female player he just ran through the streets with moments ago. "Think nothing of it." He made a short coughed from the hay in his face. "Well now that we can breath for the moment. I think I can take guess what happened." He said looking at the two kids throwing small bits of hay in each others faces. "But that's irrelevant. I'm Miaki."

"Yeah your right and I'm Kyoki" I sigh "I some how got famous amongst thieving kids like these two" the boy gave a glare but continued playing " but they make my day a lot more entertaining so I usually don't care" especially since I cause my own trouble joining in chases and fights I thought to myself

Miaki looked between the two kids. "Causing mischief and thieving huh? Well I won't stop you but I expect you to only do it to the NPCs okay?" The two kids looked at him then started playing with each other again. "They certainly do make things more entertaining. That was kinda fun. The thrill of being chased and trying to escape. I'd be up for something like that again." Miaki poked his head out of the hay bale. "Looks like the coast is clear." Miaki climbed out from the hay and began to help each of the kids out before lending Kyoki a hand. "There we go." He said as he started to brush the hay from off of him.

Rage, The Mist Murderer was wondering around the town until he saw a female player, he seemed to find her familiar. She was having 2 kids on her shoulders and bumped into a guy. Hearing the NPC scream and the girl and guy run. Judging from this situation Rage thought that they did something bad. Rage gave a small smirk and said Time to have som fun.. Rage jumped high up and went to the place where they are. He leapt down without making sounds and appeared behind them. Rage leaned on the wall and listened to their whole conversation. So it was a theft? Rage chuckled and listened to the girl's last words as he began to say How about you sto- Rage got up from the wall and was saying his sentence until he looked at the girls face and saw it was Kyoki.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Miaki looked the new guy over a little bit and stepped over offering a handshake. "Rage huh? I can't help but think I've heard name mentioned before... Can't quite place it. Regardless. Nice to meet you." Miaki glanced up without drawing attention to himself and saw the yellow icon floating above Rage's head. 'A PKer huh? You sure don't see that too often.' "So what brings you here Rage?"

• 1 month later...

"Me? Oh... Yeah, kinda. I had been meaning to visit this floor since a friend I met named Nikki Styx told me about this floor. I absolutely love the snow so this floor sounded like something great to explore. What about you? Just hang around causing trouble?" Miaki placed his hands on his waist and looked at Kyoki. "Wait, where'd those two kids that were here just now go?"

I'm not a fan of snow that's for sure and I don't really cause most of the trouble its just any of the kids roaming around that cause it unless I'm ultimately bored he put his hands on his waist and looked at me "Wait, where'd those two kids that were here just now go?" I looked around "I don't know they just gave me this scarf and ran off probably back to the orphanage here" I starred out into the crowd

Miaki scratched his head and looked around for any of the two kids. "Well talk about pulling off a "now you see me now you don't'. We've lost the NPC it looks like and nothing else seems to be after us which is a relief." He told Kyoki while wondering what would happen next while he was on the floor.

I laughed "True but its not the only time that's happened around me" suddenly the crowd began to part as a female NPC wearing the brightest colors ever that it hurt my eyes to look at her surrounded by seven children two of them the same kids from earlier I sat up "Well hello Manila" the NPC smiled "Out on another field trip today unprepared as usual?" She frowned and looked a round at the kids who were either shivering and sneezing except the two kids from earlier and a smaller child who was wearing the same pair of shoes that was stolen before and was sharing a coat with the young boy "yeah like usual..." I sigh and got up "I might as well show you a place you can get supplies lets go over to the orphanage down the street maybe they have something follow me" i walked through the crowd moving them out of the way as I began walking towards the church that was the current orphanage at the moment on thus floor

Miaki saw the small entourage of children flow into the town square following a brightly dressed female NPC who Kyoki addressed as Manila. In the small crowd of children Miaki spotted the two from earlier. Most of the children were shivering from the cold. The scene caused Miaki's heart to sink and caused him to frown. Looking down at the cloak he was wearing over his light brown trench coat, Miaki removed the cloak he was wearing and wrapped it around one of the children. The youngest girl who had shiny blonde hair which was styled in a manner that resembled a cloud. The young girl shared the cloak with a friend who was standing closest to her and giggled, thanking him.

Miaki followed, along with the entire group, Kyoki who lead them towards a white steeple church. Miaki came along beside Kyoki and whispered, "Are these children actual kids who logged into this game?" He said with a sense of disbelief.