[OP-F4]Lady Bad Luck a Curse and a Savior

Miaki came along beside me and whispered, "Are these children actual kids who logged into this game?" He said with a sense of disbelief. I nodded "Yes in fact most of them are here on accident or curiosity some were here to play the game but after the game got locked most of them were too scared to even step outside the safe zone..." I frowned "especially since the ones who tried didn't last long on the first floor"

"especially since the ones who tried didn't last long on the first floor"

Her last words hit Miaki right in the gut. Sword Art Online was like any MMO where death would be expected. The difference was that in SAO players didn't respawn in a nearby location or safe zone. Miaki himself had a hard time staying alive when he played other games. He could remember times where he would bang his hands and head on his desk late up at night playing MMOs with his friends. Death was an expected and inevitable experience that every player would suffer from. But here in Aincrad things were different. He brought his hand up to his head and started scratching the strawberry blonde hair underneath his fedora. "Wow..." He lacked words to properly express himself.

"Wow..." I heard from him I sigh "yeah I know..." they began leaving out of the church with Manila I've kinda made it a personal mission to watch out for any of their age... I mumbled to myself I said my goodbyes to them watching them walk away into the crowd as a group we both walked out of the chapel on the steps "Well unless ya plan to follow me I've got business else where so I guess I'll see ya some other ti-" I waved to Miaki not far from the church at all was when I was bumped into by some drunk player interrupting me I decided I'd ignore it until a hand rested heavily on my shoulder "Hey why'd you bump into me for huh?!" The man had a grip on my shoulder trying to turn me back around to face him I didn't move an inch "Say something!" The drunk man shouted I groaned "your so loud..." I pulled his hand off of my shoulder and started walking he just grabbed my shoulder again trying to turn me around I let him glaring at the man "answer me woman!" He screamed in my face I could smell the alcohol "I don't need to answer anything" the man growled "oh really?" he replied grabbing me by the collar of my shirt now pulling me down I smirked waiting just waiting for him to pull the first punch I just loved the situations my bad luck got me into

• 3 weeks later...

Haine frowned at the violence in front of her before boring holes into the back of the drunkards head. They intensified creepily as she had seen him pick one of her friends up by the collar, attempting to punch her in the face. "K-Kyoki!! I have to do something about that jerk.." the blunette growled mentally before sighing as she calmly walked up to them with a deadly look on her face. "Keep your hands to yourself would ya'? Or I'll drag you out of the safe zone and obliterate you into pieces.." she would say before clawing his hands off of Kyoki and kicking him square on the balls. "Don't mess with my friends you f*****!!"

As I watched him waiting with a mocking smile "Keep your hands to yourself would ya'? Or I'll drag you out of the safe zone and obliterate you into pieces.." I heard as Haine appeared prying the mans hands from my collar and kicking the drunkard square on the balls. "Don't mess with my friends you f*****!!" I laughed "Surprise like always Haine!" The man doubled over and I kneed him in the face knocking him unconscious as he laid sprawled on the floor his friends scurrying over to get him dragging him away I fixed my coat patting down the wrinkles it had "So what brought ya here besides the fight?"

"Oh no specific reason! Just.. casual exploration you know um.. STUFF LIKE THAT!" she shouted out the last word. "So what's going on with chu Kyoki? Any new friends? Funny stories? Are you going on a quest?" the bluenette asked nosily with sparkly eyes as she leaned over at the green haired girl childishly, a cheerful smile gracing her face. Her actions were as if this fighting incident had not even existed.