(F7-NK-PP) The Beat Down

Hakai gave his hand a gentle squeeze before letting go. "I'll be going as well then. I've already stocked up on potions because i assumed you would want to go." She reached a hand up and ran her hand through her hair absentmindedly as he mentioned how he had recently bought a house. It sounded surprisingly like an invitation to her, although not an explicit or clear one. She raised an eyebrow and gave him a smirk. "If thats an invitation, i'll accept, and if it isnt i have an inn room." She said confidently. She didnt mind either way. It would be nice to maybe spend the night with Beat, but it wasnt like that was any sort of goal of hers. She mentally went through what she had in her inventory for the boss fight. Two damage potions, two safeguards, and two overhealth potions. Oh, and that mitigation potion that Beat had given her. She had wanted an alcoholic item, but she hadnt been able to get one. She should be all set though in terms of consumables.

"A-an offer?" Beatbox thought to himself in shock, he wasn't necessarily offering for her to spend the night with him at his place... but she doesn't really have anywhere else to go other than the inn's in the safe zones... he slowly had a smirk grow on his face as he calmed down "W-well, you can spend the night with me at my place... but... I have only one bed, sure its big enough for the both of us, but I don't know if you are comfortable with that..." he said kind of still freaking out about it, he took a deep breath to calm down as he wasn't really expecting for her to take it that way but what was he going to do? Say no? He didn't want to, he was just worried that she would be uncomfortable with staying with him even if it were for a night this quickly. He didn't say another word, he simply waited for Hakai's response about it, he simply just didn't know what to say at the given moment, for once in his life, absolutely speechless at that comment.

@Hakai

Hakai smiled at Beat. So he hadnt actually meant it as an offer. He had certainly phrased it as such, and she couldnt help but think that maybe it had been subconscious. Still, he had gone with it and now seemed to be extremely nervous as though she might do something to him, even though she had already said that she would accept. She punched his shoulder. "Dont be so shy about it. Nothing has to happen if you dont want it to." She said with a smirk. "So yes, im fine with sharing a bed with you. We are together after all, aren't we?" She asked jokingly. She brushed her hair behind her ear, thinking more about the upcoming boss fight than anything else. It would be very dangerous, and she didn't want to die. If she did die, at least she had found someone besides herself that she cared for. She didn't want either of them to die. She wanted to see where this whole thing would lead.

Beatbox utterly did not know what to expect from her, but he was relieved that it ended out just fine, Beatbox took a deep breath and calmed down a bit, he smile and said "Alrighty then Hakai, I guess I should had looked at it that way.." he said while looking down scratching the back of his head, he looked over towards the town and took a deep breath and looked back at Hakai "We'll need to get to the floor teleporter, its near the main town of floor 11, I wanted to a have good location near a town that way I don't have to walk a mile just to teleport somewhere." he said with a chuckle. "Come with me." he chuckled again as he lead her to the teleporter grasping her hand, making their way to the teleporter even though she knew where the heck the thing was, he just wanted to be sure, "Teleport. Taft."

-----

Thread Complete -

Beatbox: 1 SP - 200 Col - 8 T1 Materials

Hakai: 1 SP - 7800 Col