[SP-F6] One Existence <<The Gemini>>

There was a stray being that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. They looked to have some simple equipment, which was key to what was going to happen next. Considering such basic equipment, it would not look too good for the being to be outside by themselves. But they did not seem to worry. What caused Sey to question them further was how they were able to get so far without even taking a bit of damage. What more? How about the fact that it was not walking with a crystal on its head, so it was not a player. These were concerning things, but he was very much interested in it at the same time. It did not seem to be a he or a she, considering the cloak that covered it's entire body, as if it were some member of an organization. They were standing in front of each other, and as long as he was able to draw his own assault spear out quickly, things should shift towards his favor, correct? With this in mind, he was ready to speak to it.

"I assume you know of a little prize I carry, am I incorrect?" The being would ask with a tone of voice that did not identify a man or a woman. It sounded normal, nothing creepy like a distorted voice that would send away the snow-haired player. However, he would just reply in turn with a shake of the head. The cloaked figure would tilt its head to the side as it continued to speak. "Oh my, is that so? Well you must just be a lucky little fella. Tell ya what, if you can beat me in a duel, I will gladly give you a new skill, free of charge." It would tell him in such a tempting tone. A new skill, which is something he needed extremely badly, no doubt. If this being could really provide that... So Sey would trust it since it was not a player. A little HUD screen would be placed right in front of him. No message in the message box, just a little blue circle and a red x. Accept or decline. With such a deal, he would accept it.

However, instantly after that, the being in front of him would instantly vanish... At the literal blink of an eye. "What?" Sey would ask as he placed up his spear quickly, not quite yet ready for what was going to happen next. Around him, he would notice another HUD screen placed in front of him. It showed a duel screen with two player icons and a countdown placed in between them, starting from ten. The player at the top was Sey himself. All right. The bottom player however... Was also Sey. Was this a glitch in the system? If so, then he was at risk of dying at this very moment, and just that thought alone made him feel ill. However, this was not the time to panic. If it was a glitch, the worst thing he could do was do something that was out of bounds. The snow-haired player would rather not risk getting deleted in the process, so he could just hope for the best and play along with it.

With one more blink of the eye, he would notice another being in front of him. The same familiar purple eyes, a little bit of heavy armor, a nice looking spear that looked like it could pierce through rock itself. But that snow-hair as well... It was as if he were looking into a mirror, is that not correct? "A... Clone!?" He'd exclaim as the other one would laugh at the original. There were two Sey's now, somehow. So that was what the duel system meant. The original clenched his teeth as he saw the timer go down. This was a duel, but perhaps not in the way he expected. "What do you think!? I love this body! Perhaps I should keep it for myself!" The clone would exclaim before pointing towards the original. "But there is one little obstacle standing in my way. Are you so trusting to strangers!? Oh well, time for you to learn what a real version of you could do!" The countdown went from three, two, and one... And so it began.

Edited by Sey

The being would dash at him first quickly, taking advantage of the sudden shock that the original had. Unfortunately for the original Sey, it was not going to be too pretty. It struck up the original Sey from the chin, knocking the original ito the air with a red critical on his body. However, that the the only bit of damage that he endured. While it used some form of weird sword art, it did not seem to damage him too much. Just a little bit, but then with the effect of Battle Healing, the HP that he lost would be brought back to normal. It struck him with it's best shot, yet... It was unable to actually land a good blow on him. That was most certainly beautiful information to be brought to light. And despite not even being given the chance to strike at it, he was still able to live regardless until he did get it.

ID: 71833

BD: 2

MD: 9 (4 x 2 - 27 = 1 Dmg)

Sey: 220/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation

Other Sey: 220/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Battle Healing: Each of them heal 5 HP per turn

Edited by Sey

"I don't like the fact that someone else is willing to tarnish what I have worked hard to build up. And for that-" Sey would cut himself of as he stood back up onto his feet. His opponent can't touch him, not while he was able to heal the small amount of damage that was being inflicted onto him at a time. even if it were able to hit him, it would take beyond forever. Hopefully it could not speak the same way that he can. But somehow, the snow-haired player doubted that. The enemy would smirk in response, seeming as confident as it would move once again towards him. It pierced forward with a strike as the original would quickly slice in return, the both of them striking at the same time, but only one of them actually took damage from the exchange.

ID: 71835

BD: 7 (6 Dmg)

MD: 6 (3 x 2 - 27 = 1 Dmg)

Other Sey: 219/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

"You definitely are a cocky kid. So what you can take a little more damage than the average player? That applies for any being, and you are no different if you could even fall for some little act like you did!" The clone would announce in it's little speech as it dashed once again towards the original, that held a stance to try to block the next blow being aimed for his chest. However, the attempt had no avail as he would take a hit once again, but he was persistent and stayed up, letting his healing body work it's magic along with his new armor. Sadly, the enemy seemed to have a similar plan, as it's health also went back up in the process. Despite trying to strike it over and over it was very quick despite having on such heavy armor. It was all up to skill though.

ID: 71836

BD: 4

MD: 9 (4 x 2 - 27 = 1 Dmg)

Edited by Sey

"That's funny. For one that talks so much about pride, you seem to like being so arrogant as well. Practice what you preach, and maybe then would you be able to be a copy of me!" Sey would reply in turn, slicing the side of the head, or attempted to. But the clone was slippery and narrowly ducked under the attack before aiming a slice upwards at the regular once, resulting in an equal amount of failure as he moved back from the attack that had been attempted. With this, he would move back to regain a bit of energy, he was not interested in losing too much of it in the process. The clone could take advantage if he pushed himself far too hard in this duel. It was a battle to kill after all, and fighting himself served to be more difficult a task than one could expect.

ID: 71837

BD: 4

MD: 5

Edited by Sey

"Prepare for your downfall, since you should also know that I myself use a bit of Sword Arts as well!" The original would exclaim as the spear would then coat itself in blue light once again. A half smile on his face as it would then become a glare all of a sudden. With two strikes to the bottom half of the enemies body, he would force it to fall onto the ground with a red critical placed above it's head. With this, he would end up jumping back in case a counter would make itself known, but to his relief, that was not the case. The clone would get up normally, but it was clear that damage had been done in the process. "I am not going to let you take over me, you are going to have to go through me and everything I have!" The original declared proudly.

ID: 71838

BD: 9 (7 x 4 = 28)

Sey: 220/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 18/22

Other Sey: 197/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

"Heh, that's exactly the plan!" The clone would finally exclaim in response scrambling up onto it's feet as it would move out towards him once again with an equally blue light, showing another Sword Art had been triggered. Sey would respond in the same way, ready to use his own as well. This was going to leave a nasty impact for sure. The both of them would move towards each other with no regard towards their safety. Sey aimed for the legs, the clone aimed for the chest. As a result, upon collision... They both struck at the same time, landing on opposite sides as red criticals would appear above both of their heads at the same time. But yet again, only one of them actually took damage from the exchange. "I didn't even feel a thing." Said the original.

ID: 71840

BD: 10 (8 x 4 = 32)

MD: 10 (5 x 2 -27 = 1)

Sey: 220/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 14/22

Other Sey: 170/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

"You can't seem to get a hit on me and actually inflict damage, eh? How sad. I guess I truly am the original after all. But perhaps I might give you a small little chance at redeeming yourself." Sey would taunt with a smirk of his own as he proceeded to turn off the skill that would provide him battle healing. Of course, his armor was definitely staying on. He knew he was going to win, but if this was really a clone with his skills, then he needed to limit whatever it could do, including healing itself. Would he take damage finally? Absolutely. But one at a time, thanks to the new perfect armor he had been given by the blacksmith he went to the other day. the order arrived, and it was showing him beautiful results in the process. So with that, neither will heal.

ID: 71842

BD: 5

MD: 2

Sey: 220/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 15/22

Edited by Sey

"What are you doing!? Do you think I don't know what you are up to!? I am you!" The clone would complain as it would get back up from the impact. Honestly, seeing that look of defeat made the original cringe a tiny amount. Little control, and the look of defeat honestly did not look too good in his eyes. Victory was something he liked more, he did not want to have such a stupid look on his face. So with this, he would simply yawn as he would then explain. "You have my skills, but you lack other things. And whatever I don't need, I'll gladly drop in order to limit what you can do. Of course, turning off passives is usually a stupid idea in battles, unless of course something just so happened to rely on it in the process. Then I will gladly do it without hesitation."

ID: 71843

BD: 1

MD: 1

Sey: 220/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 16/22

Edited by Sey

"I am going to strike you to the dust!" The enemy would declare as it would move it's feet around to make a circle, planning to come at him with a hard amount of impact for sure. Sey smirked in response, this was probably not going the way the clone was expecting it to. Well, that was it's own fault, now his confidence has been raised. This was no glitch, this was intentional. Nothing was going to happen, and he was going to live another day. the both of them triggered their Sword Arts once again, moving towards each other. When they came within range, while grazed a bit, the damage he took was minimal. But this was only the beginning, as he would trigger Maiming blow to slice the legs of the heavily wounded gazelle that he had on sight, knocking it to the ground once again with critical showing again.

ID: 71844

BD: 10 (8 x 4 = 32)

MD: 6 (3 x 2 = 6)

Sey: 219/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 12/22

Other Sey: 138/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

"I must say, for a clone, you are really out of your element. I was expecting you to be exactly like me, but... I guess that was too much of a challenge for you. Looks like I am getting a free skill." Sey would explain as he would trigger maiming blow on the enemy once again, forcing the clone to stay on the ground with a heavy amount of damage inflicted onto it. With this, he sent it to the yellow zone. Sey knew that his energy was getting rather low though, and that he needed to be careful. He felt the beads of sweat dripping already, and if he were to push himself too hard, he would have to rest for a bit while take damage that would be hard to take while just standing there. But at least his health would not go too far down, just a bit of damage.

ID: 71846

BD: 10 (7 x 4 = 28)

MD: 6 (3 x 2 = 6)

Sey: 219/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 8/22

Other Sey: 110/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

With that, the enemy would end up taking a brutal beating. But he needed to gain a bit of energy before continuing. If this were a regular duel with only half the health depleted, then maybe this would be understandable. But instead, this was a total loss duel. His crystal will remain green if he killed the clone in front of him. It would slowly get back up from the barrage that it had taken, but fallen over a little bit from the amount of damage it had to sustain. How unfortunate for it, but it was not like it did not have it coming. So the pity would quickly wash away as he continued to watch it rise from the grounded state that it was in. Once that happened, they would look at each other, not a word said, their faces showed it all. One wanted energy, the other wanted revenge.

ID: 71847

BD: 3

MD: 1

Sey: 219/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 9/22

Edited by Sey

With that, the NPC would not even bother with talking or taunting or anything it had done back in the past. It would just straight up charge with a mighty rage. Not even given a chance to dodge the attack or counter it, Sey would be knocked back hard from the impact, the result being a red critical being on his head once again. The damage was once again minimal, but the results showed. Before taking anything else, the original would roll back up and jump away before smiling, very much impressed. "You most certainly know how to hold a grudge. I have to give you that much. It does not feel so good to be on that end of the spectrum, now does it?" Sey would ask without a single bit of doubt in his mind. It would take forever for him to die at this rate. far longer than how long the NPC was going to last.

ID: 71849

MD: 10 (5 x 2 - 27 = 1)

Sey: 218/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 10/22

Edited by Sey

It was time to return the favor. If he continued to fool around, something might actually happen to him, something that he would rather not deal with right now. So he'd move forward towards the clone, which nearly seemed prepared to continue, but had been taken off guard at a sudden notice before taking two more hits to the damaged legs already, forcing them to trip once again. In the real world, those legs would have been broken, considering how awkwardly they have been slashed at from the side. But it was fine, the damage was severe regardless of how much damage the enemy was taking. So with that, he would continue to strike at the NPC before jumping back. The health bar was officially less than half, and soon about to enter the red danger zone. This was exciting for him.

ID: 71850

BD: 9 (7 x 4 = 28)

Sey: 218/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 6/22

Other Sey: 92/220 3 Dmg l 0 Mitigation

Edited by Sey

The being would suddenly strike from below with something that seemed equal to rage or desperacy. Regardless, it was a successful hit to the leg, causing Sey to jump back a little bit from the hit. It felt like an annoying prick, like he had stepped on a little building block. But not one that was a triangle and actually pierces, but a brick one that could leave a few odd marks in the process, but nothing painful. "Still plenty of fighting left in you? It makes me question your energy bar. But... Then again, I don't even think you are a player. So perhaps that explains it." Well, if that is the case, then this dance could last all day if the player himself did not have an energy bar. But alas, he does, and he must end the battle before the nightfall. He'd rather not sleep while having a barrage of sharp spears hit him.

ID: 71852

BD: 1

MD: 7 (3 x 2 -27 = 1)

Sey: 217/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 7/22

Edited by Sey

With this, the both of them would step back to cool down a little bit. Sey was about to get the second batch of Sword arts prepared to continue this fight. The enemy, well, they were just resting. Or perhaps plotting. They both had their purposes for doing so it seemed, and so they were able to rest for a little bit before continuing on. The original was ready for any attack to come, and in fact even expected one to happen. However, much to his disappointment and relief at the same time, that was not the case. For whatever reason, it did not try to attack him, which honestly was fine with him. As long as he did not actually die, he did not care how much damage he took, or how much time he had to stall around for. But all good things could only last for so long.

ID: 71853

MD: 3

Sey: 217/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 8/22

Edited by Sey

Just like he predicted, the enemy would charge towards him once again, probably with some trick. The snow haired player would place up his spear, ready to make an attempt at blocking the incoming attack that posed a threat to him. When he felt like it was about to strike from the right side, he would successfully move the spear to the right. However, the attack seemed to be a fake, for the NPC would suddenly shift towards the left in the process and land a successfully stab unto his body. As a result, another bit of damage had been taken before the both of them had to pull back. Not the best exchange ever, but it was teaching him that just like a human, any enemy can learn as long as it was in the game. It was not best to let his guard down like he had been doing. The energy was full well needed though.

ID: 71854

BD: 2

MD: 7 (3 x 2 -27 = 1)

Sey: 216/220 6 Dmg l 27 Mitigation l Energy: 9/22

Edited by Sey