[PP-F2] Let There Be Light (Dominion)

Kasier smiled when she saw the faint silhouette of the blonde man and a tiny figure run towards her direction. It seemed that the girl was rescued and the quest had been complete. They would be able to make their way out of the cave successfully without any interference by any mobs such as the bats. The party of two would eventually leave and turn in the quest (hope you don't mind me progressing the story here a bit). The quest had been complete and both players would get the Col bonus as well as the additional SP that they both wanted due to the fact that neither of them had completed this quest entirely before. Excellent. She thought, looking at the skill points in her stock literally grow as a result of the completion of this quest. Soon, I should be able to invest in my first rank of block. She thought, looking at Dominion. "Alright, it seems that here is where we part ways. If you are seeking to join a guild that can help you grow in terms of level and as a player, contact me through private messaging and I can get the process started for you. However, I will not force you." Kasier stated, always on the lookout for new players needing strength and leveling in order to reach the front lines. "For now, I guess I shall see you later." She finished, walking off into the sunlight.

ID: 72346
LD: 20
Col obtained: 500

@Dominion

Thread Complete!

Both players obtain:
2 SP
700 Col

Edited by Kasier