[PP-F1] Having Fun With Friends (Kat, Miaki, Edwyn, Elberus)

Luke was fishing on the side of a lake on the first floor. It had been a while since the last time he took a day off of clearing the game. Acnologia sat beside him eating a fish that Luke had caught him before. Luke had a average level of cooking and was going to cook them for him and Acnologia later. "Its nice to sit back and relax instead of trying to clear the game..." He said. (Only 4 other players please :))

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking through a lake, which was glistening beautifully under the shining sun. The wind blow my hair, showing off my guild sign on the back of my jacket, along with surprising me with the chilly wind despite it being summer. I walked once more and caught sight a male player fishing.

It was a rare sight for players to fish, let alone a male one who wasn't even in his mid-50's! Curiosity rose up inside me, so I shuffled awkwardly towards the player, and saw a black dragon that was similar to my own, but was much smaller in size. I mustered up some bravery and sat beside the player and with smoothness, I greeted him.

"Hey."

Yeah, very smooth Kat, very smooth.

Miaki was taking a walk beside one of the few larger lakes on the first floor. The sun's light was shimmering off of the crystalline blue water. He was dressed in his usual attire he had taken a liking toward. He wore black wire framed glasses, a light brown fedora, his light brown trench coat which was opened as usual to allow the breeze to flap it about every now and then. Not to mention he thought it looked rather good on him and made him think about the old films and T.V. shows his parents liked to watch that had the detectives in them. Underneath his trench coat he had on an olive green buttoned vest. He wore khaki pants and brown leather boots. His sword hilt was barely visible underneath his trench coat and if one were not paying attention it would go unnoticed. He saw two players he recognized. "Well if it isn't Luke and Kat. Afternoon." He said, tipping his fedora toward Kat. "What are you two up to?"

Edwyn was just wandering around Floor 1 not really doing anything, just walking, when he came across a lake. On a whim he decided to take off his boots and walk along the shoreline for a while, it felt good to just let go of a little stress and take it easy. As he made his way around the lake he saw a couple of people in the distance, when he got closer he realized he recognized two of them, "Hey! Miaki, Kat! How's it going?" Ed called out, waving.

Elberus was finally ready to set off, though it was an MMO which were noticeably more difficult to meet people in than other multiplayer games, he was going to try anyway, there had to be someone in Aincrad that he could learn from and maybe even get help with a few levels or even quests when he was ready.

His steps led him down a dirt path that seemed less traveled than most, it was at this point the best choice, if the path was rarely used, then there must be a plethora of something along it right? Or so he had hoped. Its was a great weather setting to be out too, it was warm, with a slight breeze, the sun was shining, the sky blue as ever, and the air, it smelled clean, it truly was amazing how this game used your senses to increase immersion. The path had put him at the top of a small hill over looking a decline that eventually led to a beautiful shimmering lake, a perfect chance to catch a monster, drinking water it would be unprepared for an attack! "Finally." Elberus mumbled, not in disappointment or relief but in a kind of excited tone, one that said this is it, this is where my story begins.

It took a moment to reach the Lake itself, longer than the hill made it look, but once he finally did make it instead of a boar or two he had found a group of Characters all hanging out. "Huh, A Party of Players out just hanging around, that's rare..well I suppose it's not here, not with all this realism." He mumbled again. The choice now was to be ready for PKers or a Friendly group of Players, he chose the cautious approach.

Elberus nodded and gave the group a half wave motion. "It goes, so this is how people spend their free time huh?" He chuckled a bit, still keeping his guard up. Elberus was slowly getting withing range to visibly notice that they were Green which let him breathe a sight of relief. "The Name is Elberus, nice meeting you." He place a hand on his side and used the other to move his hair out of his face. If they weren't bad there was no harm in making friends, so that was his new goal.

Luke was done with fishing for the day. He put his hand out for Elberus to shake. "Hey. I'm Luke. He said. Luke wore his new Black Lightning Robe that he got well in a dungeon and had his Spear of Lightning by his side.

zeref_by_boynamedfish-d7eh4u1.png

Acnologia had finished his fish and climbed back onto Luke's shoulder to greet the new player. "Oh right! Before I forget..." He quickly sent the three of them friend requests, not including Miaki who was already his friend.

Elberus used the drop down menu to accept,Luke, the only name on his friends list so far, haha only in Aincrad for a few hours and making friends, maybe this game would be fun after all. "Thanks, I just got here myself,I figured I'd try to grind a bit before going to the next floor, but I ended up here running into all of you." He smiled.