[PP-F1] Having Fun With Friends (Kat, Miaki, Edwyn, Elberus)

"It would be so cool to go on a boss raid," Ed remarked, "I need to work on getting stronger and getting some better equipment, but I'm hoping to make it to the front lines soon. I want to fight with the Assault Team." Of course, now that Ed had joined a guild those plans might have to change, after all, he couldn't just abandon them and go to the front lines alone. He'd have to wait for the guild as a whole to be ready for front line battle before heading up to join the Assault Team. Maybe he'd talk to Alex about it sometime.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki took a swig from a metal flask kept in an inner pocket of his trench coat. "I'll tell you guys. The front lines are tough and require alot of dedication and effort. Boss fights are something completely different to what you've fought down here. Two days ago we had a single monster down to one HP and it somehow managed to bring one of our guys from half health to one HP. It was one of the most horrifying things I've seen since joining the front lines and getting recruited by Alpha Squad." He took another larger drink from his flask and winced, shaking his head. "Don't be in any hurry about hitting the front lines. You'll just get yourself killed." Miaki had a dark expression on his face not thinking about how he may have just killed the happy mood they were just having. He took a drink from the flask in his hand before returning it and looking across the lake distracted with thoughts of recent battles.

Luke thought about what Miaki said. "Sounds interesting..." He said. "I don't care if I die, as long as i'm helping my friends. But I was never really planning on joining the front lines. I never even thought about it acctually." Acnologia climbed into his lap and fell asleep well Luke was petting him. "What floor was the last they cleared? Floor 7?" He asked curiously.

"Sigh, I'm no good either, being a sergeant is difficult, especially with an announcement will be coming from the captain of the guild. I've got a bad feeling its got something to do with a boss raid. I've never been to one so it'll be a new experience for me, but I'll make sure to keep everyone and myself alive..." I told them in a worried tone, as I was pretty anxious and shaky on the boss battle, after all, I was new to the entire thing.

"Don't know, I haven't been checking recently, they've been clearing so fast that I can't even catch up." I replied to luke.

(RPing at night is not fun.)

"If death comes for me during a boss raid, it'll find me weapon in hand and fighting to the very end," Edwyn declared. "There are worse ways to die in SAO than fighting side-by-side with your friends trying to free everyone from this death game." The front lines may be tough and incredibly dangerous, but Ed wasn't planning on going anytime soon, he knew he wasn't strong enough yet. But he would train and work until he was strong enough.

Elberus smiled at all their resolve and spoke up. "I fully intend to head to the front once I'm sure I can hold my own, not just for fighting but I have a knack for making and repairing equipment, so I wish to help all the front line Climbers keep in top shape as they push through, and even score a few kills myself when the opportunity arises." He gave a small chuckle. "I hope to become good enough for people to chose me personally for weapons and armor before heading to clear dungeons." His white hair blowing just a little with the breeze, his eyes far off over the lake as he envisioned his dream. "None of you will have to worry about death once I hone my Skill."

He chuckled at the question, "I plan to make the Strongest Armor and the Sharpest Blades and sell them to everyone so when they head to the frontlines nothing can stop them." Elberus smiled at the thought, if he could actually achieve his dream everyone could be on the front line and the game would be cleared in no time, but that was a pretty tall order.

"Well that doesn't sound easy. How about you guys? What are you planning to do?" He asked. "I'm just going to do what I do now unless someone asks me to join the front lines. I don't think its too bad of a plan." Clearing dungeons wasn't actually too bad. They got hard sometimes but they were usually fine, especially if you had a friend with you.

"Well, I've got to concentrate on not only my own training, but I have to work with my guild leader Alex to build up the rest of the guild too, being the lieutenant is a big job. But I'm enjoying it so far, I think our guild can go far, given the chance," Edwyn said. "I recently switched to the spear and javelin too, so I have to work on building up my skill with my new set of weapons. I have some hard training to do right now."

"We are about to engage the seventh floor dungeon boss. Hopefully soon we'll have liberated it and open up the eighth floor." Miaki answered Katharine. Miaki stood there quietly listening to Edwyn, Elberus, and Luke talking about their individual ambitions. He turned away from them and looked over the lake, mind distracted with horrifying images since his recent time in joining Alpha Squad. Katharine also was rather quiet unlike the three boys who were chatting away behind him.

Edwyn got back pretty quickly from looking for wood, he had managed to find a few logs and some small branches. The branches would work well to start the fire, along with some of the dry grass that was everywhere. When he got back he set about clearing and area of grass, no need to start a wildfire. As soon as the area was clear he started building the fire. He set three logs up together in a pyramid with some grass and branches underneath, then he used his flint and sparker to start the fire. Pretty quickly they had a nice fire going, the flames dancing orange, red and yellow in the night. "So how're those fish coming?" he asked Luke.