[PP-F1] Frisky Ventures

His level was increasing, but that did not really mean that was a good thing. that ust meant that the monsters that require loot would have a much higher health than they did before. And to make up for that huge gain, the game claims he could just use his newfound energy to continue slaughtering them. That would probably be a lot more comforting if they were not gaining health in the process. In fact, the only gain that he had was the amount of time it would take to kill one of the boars on this floor. That would just be a negative view on it. A positive one would be the fact that he was growing and that players were soon being caught up to. He was very hyped up on getting up to their level, one where they were able to equate to him. Many players would give up at this point, due to the amount of grinding there was. That was why he found himself in the safe zone of the first floor, looking for some players to help encourage to move forward. At this point in time, they would need all of the arms they can.

@Astric

Edited by Sey

Astric yawned loudly and ran a hand through his hair, bored out of his mind. He wanted to train with someone, anyone at all, but finding a person to train with is a horrible business. He made friends easily but ever since this death game started, people didn't make friends easily with him. He groaned and plopped down on to a bench. He was horrible at finding things to do, he just hoped someone out of the blue would come in and take him on an adventure. My luck its going to be some pervy guy looking for some fun in an inn he thought and laughed inwardly on himself.Even with all of these thoughts, he was still pretty hopeful on the days festivities. Hey, maybe I can train, been needing to actually do something with my life that doesn't have me staying cooped up in the town all the time.  

Edited by Astric

Some random guy would approach the guy, and this said random guy also had snowy-white hair and a spear on his body. He went by the name Sey, and Sey was a man who often slept in inns for their actual purpose, just sleeping in them. Another blonde would be in his sight, who seemed to be relaxing... But looked just as equally bored as he did rested. His equipment gave off the same aura as any new player. "So you are a starter player perhaps? One without anything like equipment or anything of the sort?" He would ask. This player could be one of two things. He might be a lazy player who relied on the frontliners to get out of the game. Or perhaps he was genuinely stuck and unable to help himself. Either way, the player can't help but try to offer some help. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would tilt his head to the side as he would wonder what the reply would be.

Astric looked up to see a white haired spear user walk up to him and offer him his assistance. "I am a starter player. I just don't really know where to go from there." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. He stood up and stretched and yawned upwards towards the sky. "So random player. What do you want to do? I'm bored more than anything in this world and up for whatever." He smiled and placed his arms back down from stretching. He looked at the man in front of him and read him as someone who liked to be strong and also to help other players. He smiled inwardly that these were great qualities to have. "Also, to get introductions out of the way, my name is AStric. Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He said with a cute little remark at the end and held out his hand to the man.

Edited by Astric

"Seems like no other players came up to help you. Good thing you didn't go out on your own. Those boars have no mercy on new players, it's actually a coin toss when it comes to determining whether you live or not." Sey explained as he would flick his finger in the air in order to open up the menu, hitting inventory, then equipping the Memorilia spear into his right hand. "Well, hey there Astric. Name's Sey. And you seem to need a little bit of a hand. Want to see what life if like outside the safe zone? The snow-haired avatar asked, placing his weight on the tip of the spear as he would casually lean on it, yawning once since he had just woken up a few moments ago from a nap. New players needed some form of assistance, though if this was the newest of the new, he'd have to have some form of plan. Otherwise, this person might end up dead in front of his eyes. And that was against everything he aimed for.

"Yeah, no one has really offered any help. I mean I wasn't necessarily searching for said help, but it would definitely be appreciated." He smiles and nods. "I would like that a lot. Definitely need someone to show me the ropes of this game. And I have like no equipment so anything you can give me in tips on where to go to get equipment will be much appreciated." He smiled and looked at his starter rapier. "Man this rapiers are so boring looking. I really need a new one." He laughed and looked around. "So Sey, great name by he way, where are we going to go? I know no where outside of town so lead the way sir." He smiled and winked at the man, now known as Sey. He heard the man yawn and cocked his head. "Did you just wake up or something?" He laughed and smiled. "Sleeping is pretty hard for me on this game."

Edited by Astric

"Dude, I went up to level 10 with my starter spear because I didn't even know any better, Col was scarce, and that's just putting it nicely." The snow-haired player would explain with a smile on his face as he would place his weight off of the weapon now as he would explain that a lack of sleep was evident, much to Sey's misfortune. Not that it was something to be ashamed of, but he most certainly could look a little more professional. "Eh, I just woke up. The inns are rather comfy, I like taking naps there sometimes. Though at night, a friend of mine let's me sleep in his shop. That was way better. First though, we will have to find you some Col. And to do this, we are going to have to fight some monsters. Think you and your rapier can handle that?" The last part was a joke more or less. The plan that he wanted was coming to his mind now. Simply fight and get enough hate before allowing the other guy to fight. Plain and simple.

He nodded and shrugged.He thought about his plans for today and they really only consisted of doing nothing. "Nothing better to do. And I think I need to get around to making a shop, and doing the quest to get a shop. Not sure what I would do per say. But hey, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." He shrugs and smiles. "I like Inns, but sometimes knowing I'm sleeping in a virtual world kind of gets to me. And truth be told, I don't really have friends to go sleep in their shops." He blushes and shrugs a bit. "But hey, now I can get out there and make a name for myself." He smiled and drew his rapier."I mean it is a cool sword so if it can't take it, then I am screwed." He laughed and looked at the man in front of him."Lead the way kind sir. Don't know where I am going."

Edited by Astric

"I dunno about shops really. Never really went out of my way to make one. Though one profession does have my interest so far. I think I'll try to become a cook." Sey had a background based on business. he knew what he needed to do in order to make a business prosper, now was it worth his time was the question. Because he could be doing something else instead, like gathering col and materials for the future. But instead, he would end up making some food and selling it. Oh well, it was worth a shot. "Hey we all come across someone to help them with sleeping. But the inns aren't that bad anyways. Anyways, just follow me, we are going out to the fields." And to the fields he would go, spear in hand as he would begin to make his way from the town to the edge of the town, where the safe zone would be exited. From there, they had the chance of losing their health, which increased the risks to extremely high points.

"Artisan or Tailor sound really cool to me. I'm not sure about alchemy or blacksmith, it would be nice to make those buffs, but something wearable is cool, fashion is my thing. I like making things to wear." He smiled and blushed lightly." Cook is cool too. I do love to eat. If you ever make a shop I'll stop by." He smiled and looked around. ""So this is the outside world. Kind of glad to be getting out here I was getting cabin fever stuck in the towns." He laughs and rubs the back of his head. "Now you said boars, are there any other monsters I should be afraid and on the look out for? Like wolves, bear.. I don't know what else to be honest." He laughed and trailed off. Astric did like the idea of becoming a business owner. helping people provide for their adventures and giving them cool equipment and such.

Edited by Astric

"Sounds dope man, we could always use a few more of those. I have friends who are both, but I don't mind checking out your place if you have the ambition." He explain as he placed his hands behind the back of his head, looking upwards towards the sky with a carefree neutral facial expression. However, it would then be replaced with a small smile as he then explained that he would visit if Sey made a cooking shop. "Glad to hear that man, I will make sure to not let you down. As for the monsters, I would suggest being careful for the wolves and the boars. I never met anything else out in the fields, but you never know." Sey explained as he would then walk out of the safe zone. If he was following, the both of them would end up exposed to the world. It would only be a matter of time before they ended up getting in an encounter, and hopefully not one that is risky against Astric's life.

He nods."Hopefully I can decide soon. And I think you are the only guy I have ver met that has like carefree language You say things like dope. Everyone I have met is all stuck up and doesn't let loss a bit." He smiles and looks around."Its pretty out here I give it that." He smiles and draws his rapier."So there are Boars and wolves, glad there are no bears. I love to bears too much to kill one." He laughs."So, how has it been training and all of that outside and with people? I really need to train but I don't know who with or really were too other than, well with you and right out here." Hopefully this will go smooth? Kind of nervous about you know, the whole dying aspect. Lets just hope that it doesn't come to that. He thought grimly and shuddered inwardly and looked around.

Edited by Astric

"Hey, sometimes you just gotta let yourself loose. And who says fighting can't be fun? Sey explained as he would look forward to see one of the boars out in the distance. It was not able to see them yet, but he saw it clearly. Clenching the grip of the spear, he would slowly approach with caution. However, he would still reply to the other statements sent towards him. "The players here are a lot more chill than you think, not too many of them are arrogant. They have all have helped me out so far, so that's a huge plus. And now I can help as well, and hopefully be on the frontlines. It's a cycle that actually let's everyone win in the process. Or at least, all the players." With this said, he was nearly over there before placing the spear forward towards the enemy, and it would finally turn it's attention over to them. "Careful when attacking, they can be slippery. This one won't drop loot, but that means the boar will have a much harder time trying to kill you."

Sey: 300/300

Boar: 4/4 (No loot)

Astric nods as he listens and sees the boar in the distance. He freezes up and looks over a tit."Great... a mob" He didn't want to fight but he did want to fight, the turmoil within him was getting a little annoying. When Sey said that it would be much harder to kill him that made him sigh lightly with relief. It can still kill you though He thinks to himself and grips his rapier tighter. "So. Do you attack firs tor me?" He asks a little nervous for his first mob fight."And I would love to be on the front lines some time soon. Would be great to know I'm actually some how helping people under neath me." He smiled and blushed lightly. His true colors about helping people were showing brightly and he couldn't help but say it, even though it seemed to randomly say in the middle of conversation and now, battle.

Edited by Astric

"Nah, that's a very risky move. I did say it was a coin toss. I am sure you know about the hate system." Sey explained as he would slice through the boar as it rammed it's tusks into him as well, but he himself did not take damage thanks to his Battle Healing ability, allowing him to recover the 1 damage he took from that small exchange. "Every time you hit an enemy, you gain 1 hate point until the end of the fight. If you have the most hate, they target you. If you hit an enemy with a critical hit, you end up getting 2 hate." He explained as he would roll his wrist around. Perhaps that was a bit too easy of an enemy to take on. But the ones that gave loot were just extreme. Maybe he should let the choice be made by his partner, depending on what he said of course.

Spoiler

Mini Memorilia Spear: +3 Dmg

Memorilia Armor: 27 Mit

Sey: 300/300 7 Dmg l 27 Mit l 30/30 Energy

Boar: 0/4

ID: 72413

BD: 9 (7 + 2 = 9 Dmg)

MD: 9 (10-27)+ 10 BH = 0 Dmg

Edited by Sey

He jumps when the attack begins. He watches intently and even makes mental notes on technique and style. He winces when the boar hits the man but is very surprised when he heals it right back." Wow, that's impressive that you can just heal yourself back in just an instant." He says with an impressed smile and congratulates the man on a victory."Yeah I remember hearing about the hate system. It was explained so confusingly. You made it so much more simpler." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "So I see that that mob did not give any loot. How strong are the ones that do give loot?" He asks curiously. He also wondered what exactly would happen if they fought a strong mob that did have loot with it. Would they get materials, col, items? He didn't know but he didn't feel like constantly asking these questions, they were probably pretty boring.

Edited by Astric

"Attack power wise, they are the exact same. But because I am here. They will go from that small amount of health to... half of my own before it drop loots. Knowing how much damage I can inflict at a time, it would take about 4-6 hits for me to actually kill it." Sey explained as he would tilt his head to the side, reluctant now considering how this person would have to avoid that many hits. On top of that, nothing increased Sey's accuracy quite yet. "And that's considering I even do hit them on every turn as well. It's hard to predict, nearly a coin toss. At the end of the day, skill and luck need to be mixed in order to fight. What do you think about chances against an enemy such as one with half of my health?" He would ask as he looked towards the side, noticing more monsters out in the distance. They were mighty, surely. He was more concerned for the other player.

"I uhhh... i'm not strong obviously. Low mere little level 1. I don't really know how much help I could be other than moral support." He laughs and blushes a bit."You have a lot of health. A monster with half that still would destroy me no questions asked. Sooo, I don't know about it. I feel as though it would be so much easier with someone around your strength and not my own." He rubbed the back of his head. It wasn't that he was regretting coming along with Sey, its just that he felt like he was weighing the man down and making him fight these weaker mobs for literally no reward what so ever. He was determined more than ever now to get stronger and show that he has what it takes to get where he wants to be in life and not be so weak as he is right now. I can do it, I know I can. Hey, I could be level 2 pretty soon.

Edited by Astric

"Tell ya what, why don't you meet me tomorrow and see what a good nights sleep will do. Some players level up easily, and maybe that boar was enough to get to the next level for you. Just give it some time. For right now, we can part ways if you would like. Nothing too productive will happen if we stick around. Besides, you probably earned some col, enough to stay at an inn for a bit of time." Sey explained as he would stretch his arms into the air before walking back towards the safe zone. A new player did not need to fight monsters of half his health. Not right now. But even if they get up from level 1 to level 2, Sey would feel comfortable enough to the man his own armor for that fight, so the damage is heavily reduced on top of increased health. And an easy good time will be had by all in the process. It was a beautiful plan that came along with leveling up.

He nodded and inwardly sighed."Thank you. I would very much rather that for sure." He laughed and began following the man back to the town."I hope I have enough col to stay in an inn for a while longer. And it would be cool to just level up from that. But I mean hey, who knows. Maybe I'll level two soon?" He laughed again and walked back to the same zones. Even leveling up once would put some of his fears to rest a bit. He wanted to feel strong, well stronger than he is now. He felt very weak and punnie, but he hoped to change that with constant work with not many stops along the way."Oh I almost forgot." He opened his HUD screen and quickly sent a friend request to Sey, making sure he did not miss this guy, now friend, and soon to be possible trainer for high levels and better fights,

Edited by Astric