[SP-F3] <<Worn Out Welcome>> Solo {Complete}

Dominion began walking the way he had originally came, dodging tree limbs and retracing his path. As he broke the wall of trees that stood before him, he could see some smoke coming from the village in the mountains. Dominion walked up to the dirt path that lead straight into the city. The gates were still open, probably because mobs were programmed to stay outside of safe zones, but Dominion had been wrong about things before. As he walked up to the gates of the village, Griswold stood holding some parchment. He waved Dominion over, and they began to talk about some cloth armor. "Yeah, I would like some cloth armor that gives me Evasion 1, if that would be possible". Griswold nodded in the affirmative and came back several minutes later with light armor in hand. "This will have to work with the materials you brought me. Not a terrible craft for the day." Griswold began to walk away, and Dominion saw no reason to disturb his work further. Dominion put on the normal set of light armor before leaving the third floor.

Summary- Dominion recieves 2 SP, 400 Col, Light Armor (evasion 1)