[OP-F1] (Open) Ryu, The Shy Child

The First Floor...Starting City...nothing much to it, lots of new players, lots of NPC's. There are so many people here that i have no idea where to start. Everyone seems to be forming Guilds, every where i turn,...everyone seems to have friends already. I slunk up and down the streets just trying to get a feel for the city.

It sure is lonely around here...friends are harder to come by than i thought...maybe this will be good for me...all though...i'm not sure i'm ready for a guild just yet I thought to myself. Every few seconds or so, people kept bumping into me and i was beginning to feel like they were doing it on purpose.

I decided to get out of the city...to begin leveling up, maybe see what this game has to offer. In the fields outside of the city, there were a few wild boars and the wind was blowing over the grass so calmly. The beginning fight with the boar was mostly about getting used to the skills in the game and what it took to activate them...a couple experience point here and there...not much but enough to keep me trying to learn. What came next...was completely unexpected. Those men that ran into me in the ally ways...there were four of them, and i recognized them...they stood near a rock..pointing at me, some laughing, some chatting quietly. One of them, a bigger kid...mostly muscular...approached me and pushed me to the ground.

"What do you think you are doing kid?" he asked very rudely

"..." i didn't bother answering, i had no idea how to.

"I'm talking to you kid!" he shouted then kicked me.

I saw my health drop a little since it wasn't such a hard hit. He drew his Spear and pointed it at my throat.

"This is the Leveling area of the Green Lizards clan, get lost or i will get very hostile" he explained to me.

I stood and turned away from him. I could sense the Spear being drawn back, about to be lunged toward me so i slowly drew my sword and turned around, just in time to block the spear. I lashed out at him, cutting his arm slightly, and he let out a gasp but like everything else in this game, the pain isn't real. His health bar decreased, and his friends began to converge on me.

"You're going to pay for that kid...c'mon boys,..lets teach this newbie how this game is REALLY played" he said as the all chuckled evily.

I let out a cry for help, hoping someone could hear me. The last thing i remember before turning to run, was cutting the same boy again...this time..deeper...and mortally wounding him. His health bar continued to decrease as he collapsed to his knees and suddenly..exploded into shards of crystal like essence. I ran, tears streaming down my face, knowing i had just killed an innocent man, in both the game...and the real world...his friends, hot on my tail, screaming things like ""Get back here you punk!" and "Once i catch you, you are so dead you hear me!. I let out one more cry for help...hoping someone...ANYONE, could hear me.

[[OOC]]

I really shouldn't get involved with this but... Jeeze, these people are annoying. Going around and making pretend "Guilds" without even being able to... Raiu let out something that was in between a groan and a sigh as he stepped out of the brush after the Orange player, likely a newbie, ran passed. He had his spear drawn and placed casually on his shoulder. "Oi. Annoying idiots number one through four. Yeah you." Alright. That sounded hard enough. "I don't think you understand how to properly harm someone. Let me show you."

A quick three taps of the menu sent a duel request to the first of the four, the duel mode set to , or until death. He intended it as more of a threat than an actual challenge, though. Hopefully the thugs would be scared enough give up right away without accepting the request.

"Who is this guy?" the first of the four asked the other three.

"I don't know man, but our business isn't with him, its with the brat" replied another

The man accepted the request.

"I'll accept just to show you, that you aren't very intimidating" he said with a cocky tone

The other three continued looking towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks confused as to why someone actually stopped to help me. I tried getting close to my savior, but i couldn't...not with the other three jerks free from the possible battle ahead

• 2 months later...

(Hope ya don't mind me jumpin in) I was out in the field lookin for something to do when I spotted not far off a level 12 player i didnt recognize fighting a none to famous guild that I recognized Green Lizards he was fighting one of them and the other three were free and there was another and he was sitting there on the ground he seemed... Familiar to me I crept slowly toward the scene in a crouch to the familiar player sitting on the ground tapping the ground with my blade every occasion as I got closer every two feet to see if I could get his attention and hopefully not to catch the attention of those guild members