[PP-F1] Looking for Materials but finding new Players? [Nocturn and Aereth]

The tip of the spear made contact with the virtual flesh of the boar, and its health points deceased. Even though it wasn't very much, it still managed to enrage the boar. It still hadn't done nearly as much damage as it would have liked to do to the two stupid players. They were just using him to explain the mechanics of the game to the lower leveled player. Even though the boar knew that it had no chance to survive this encounter, he decided to get out a last ditch effort in attacking the higher leveled player. It charged as fast as it could at the brunette and rammed its head deep into the player's body.

Aereth grunted at the impact but it was nothing he wouldn't be able to recover from. He raised his sword and immediately closed in for a counter attack. The blade made contact with the boar, and it's health points immediately dropped to zero. Satisfied with the outcome of the battle, Aereth sheathed his sword again and walked over to Nocturn. "You did pretty well, my friend. And it seems like you now understand the basics of combat with swords arts." he then opened up his menu and sent a friend request to the man. "If you ever need some help again, don't be shy to shoot me a message. I'm very sorry, but it seems like I need to take my leave now. Have a nice day and stay safe." And with that he headed back to the main settlement.

ID# 82232 results:

Battle: 8 HIT
Damage: 8*3

MOB: 9 HIT
Damage: 8

Nocturn: HP: 20/20, EN: 0/2
Aereth: HP: 430/440, EN: 31/44 

Boar: 10/220 HP 

8 DMG 

Summary:

Each player receives 1SP and 200Col