[PP - KE - F11] Baptism by blood

"What the f*** are you grinning at?" muttered the blonde under her breath as she saw Lowenthal's expression before he pixelated into death. It didn't surprised her, as she had seen death before in the battlefield but she was relieved that players died in the same boring animation as any other thing in this recreated world. "I thought I broke him, made him realize how useless he'd lived his life until this point...." continued to mutter the blonde. She reached and grabbed some of the remaining pixels and tighten the fist. "Still, I got what I wanted." she said with a smirk. Almost as if awaiting that cue, the end duel window popped in front of her with a large "Congratulation!" text and a small winning chime. Under the ostentatious text were listed the duel rewards she received, all of the items the deceased possessed. Among them, she only picked and equipped one of them: The Spartan Cape. A small chuckle escaped her throat as she made a couple of spins to see how it fits her: "Like a glove!"

She then frowned and directed her gaze at the white furball that showed enmity towards her. "Got any complains?" she asked with a fierce tone. To that, Kimba replied with a low growl while bearing her fangs at her. The white lioness would've jumped to Lowenthal's defense during the fight but she couldn't, something was restricting her from dying 'accidentally' by Ariel's hand. If she were to sacrifice herself for the blonde, she could as that kind of situation happened before. But little did she knew that only if Ariel wanted to, could she kill Kimba. In any case, she took the familiar's stillness as proof of obedience and searched their surroundings; despite the temporary thrill this event gave her, she wanted more. The unfortunate undead mobs, she laid her hand on would be her next victims. Without sparing a second glance at Kimba, Ariel dashed towards them with the inhuman speed provided by the charge skill.

'This was just the beginning.' she though with a demon possessed-like grin.