[SP-F2] <<Breaking The Unbreakable>> Solo [thead is complete]

Dominion searched the glistening rock for any possible cracks. Dominion found a new crack in the rock, one that he had not seen before. He prepared his fist and struck the glistening rock with as much force as he could muster. The crack in the rock expanded by two fold. The health bar dropped by a large margin that normal. The Critical sign appeared above the health bar, signalling a successful hit. Apparently I didn't do that bad. The Health bar is obviously droping over time. I just need to become humble and patient. Those two traits have not ever been one of my flaws, not have they ever been my weakness. Dominion retracted his visibly injured fist, as it showed pixilated blood on his knuckles. He moved his other hand to feel the texture of the rock, maybe feeling for a crack was a better way to find one.

Rock: 36/50 HP

Spoiler

ID# 72685

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 Dmg to rock]

Edited by Dominion
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

ID# 72691

Battle: 9 (Critical Success) [1+1=2 dmg to rock]

Dominion put his palm against the surface of the glistening rock, trying to feel for any cracks. As he moved his bruised hand against the surface of the rock, he felt a space on the surface, deemed to be another crack on the surface. To his knowledge, the crack must have occurred from one of his earlier attacks, but it wasn't big enough for him to see beneath the layer of dust. Dominion pulled his hand away from the rock, keeping his eye on the crack. Retracting his fist from its location beside his body, he released his energy upon the rock, dealing a significant amount of damage. Dominion was again in surprise when he saw the critical sign appear above the rocks health bar. The health shrunk by a decent margin, which made Dominion happy. He was already that much closer to completeing his goal. The quest was now beginning to make headway. 

Rock: 34/50 HP

Edited by Dominion

Dominion felt suddenly tired before he could make a consecutive attack. He became a bit dissy, as his head began to spin. He fell backwards onto his back and laid there in the smeltering heat. Dominion slept in that spot for several minutes. Dominion woke up several minutes later, realizing he fell asleep. What terrible discipline I display, even when others are nearby. My father would rather I fight with discipline than to fight without it. Dominion brushed his arm in front of his eyes to block the sunlight. He raised his upper body to sit straight up. He lifted his arm to begin searching the surface of the rock for any more cracks. As he did this on his knees, Dominion couldn't find any more, so he just lifted his other arm to make a sudden punch. His bruised knuckles were looking very bad, something that rarely happened in the real world.

Spoiler

ID# 72692

Battle: 1 (Critical Fail) 

Edited by Dominion

Suddenly, all the previous symptoms returned to Dominion, who fell back again, his eyes rolling to the top of his head. Dominion slept another several minutes before being awakened by the NPC that gave him the quest. "Are you okay?" He asked Dominion the second time he passed out. Dominion nods while still laying on the ground, with his face to the side. "I am doing great, thank you very much." The NPC was confused by this response. "So are you sick? Can you not handle this pain?" The NPC asked. "Nah, I can handle it. I am going to help you get rid of this rock, so with all do respect, please go back into your hut until I am finished." The NPC didn't seem disrespected as much as worried for the player's health. The NPC left as requested by the player. Dominion sat up again, pushing his upper torso over his knees. Dominion proceeded from here to put his hands on the surface of the rock, feeling for any other potential cracks. what just happened to me? I have never passed out from pain before, or at least not that I know of.

Spoiler

ID# 72693

Battle: 1 (Critical Fail)

Edited by Dominion

Dominion no longer wanted to shrug off the random passing out that occured. He needed to concentrate on the target, the rock. Dominion attacked the rock, but he still felt dissy. His strike glanced off the rock's surface with no change in HP. Dominion knew the name of the quest was "breaking the unbreakable" and he thought the title fit very well at this point. He got up in order to walk around a little. The light was now at the hottest part of the day, around 2:00. Standing up was a problem, as when he did, he began seeing black dots form in his perception. He walked over to the hut and walked inside. The NPC was inside as if with nothing to do. Dominion requested some water, and the NPC walked over to a counter and somehow pulled out a water. Dominion accepted this gift and walked out of the dwelling place. Dominion had walked along the mountainous cliffside nearby, only to return to the rock after a couple minutes. He had noticex several kinds of animals on his short lived walk.

Rock: 34/50

Spoiler

ID# 72696

Battle: 4 (miss)

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was returning from his short walk, a water bottle in hand. He had just passed many insects and animals. Dominion however decided that, out of the animals on the second floor, very few he just saw were worthy of the honor of being his familiar. Dominion did have some standards for his familiar that he would eventually tame. Dominion passed by the rock, but before he actually passed it, he gave a joking punch. The punch glanced off of the surface of the rock, not doing anything to the health bar. "Darn, that could have been really neat... and it still has potential." Dominion just kept walking around the mountainous cliffside to calm his mind. His great axe was in his inventory, but there was no use for it in this quest, or any for that matter. Dominion was wondering whether he would continue to use the great axe or change to the one handed spear. This was the first time he was conflicted this bad.

Rock: 34/50

Spoiler

ID# 72700

Battle: 3 ( miss )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion kept walking around the mountainous cliffside. He was ready to attack the glistening rock while the heat of day still baked him like the inferno's of ths gods. He could now barely swallow, as he was obviously dehydrated. As he approached the hut, he needed to pass by the rock. However, Dominion was not in the right mind, and tried to push the rock. Dominion walked away a couple meters back behind the rock, turned to the rock, and ran forward with his right arm ready to extract. Dominion nailed one of the cracks with this full powered attack. The health bar of the rock dropped quite a bit, and the Critical sign arose above the health bar of the rock. Dominion honestly didn't notice what he did. Dominion only knew about his lack of hydration. He needed to get past this rock and ask the NPC for another water. He could only think about getting through the rock for some reason.

Rock: 31/50 HP

Spoiler

ID# 72701

Battle: 10 ( Critical Success ) [1+2=3 Dmg to rock]

Edited by Dominion

Dominion tried this time to get passed the rock. He tried the running attack one more time. He ran forward, his fist retracted to launch a stunningly good attack. However Dominion jumped right before making contact with the rock. Dominion was launched into the air, his body flailing as it rose over the rock. He landed above the rock, sliding down the other side that was closest to the NPC hut. He needed the water, so the rather depressing excuse for an attack actually became a reasonable excuse. Dominion stood up, but before he could get into fortified stance, he passed out again. When he woke up, he hadn't gone anywhere and was in close proximity to the NPC's hut. He was not feeling very good at the moment, and would wait a bit to stand up again. He grabbed his arm as he began to shift his body into a more comfortable position.

Rock: 31/50 HP

Spoiler

ID# 72702

Battle: 1 ( Critical Fail ) 

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was finally in a more comfortable position, his body was sitting up with his back against the rock. He didn't think he had much left in him in terms of energy, even if he hadn't used any energy at all anyway, even though his health bar was perfectly fine as well. This game was so mysterious in that way. It had parts that did appear similar to that of the real world, but this was the first thing that didn't. Dominion was partially glad he didn't stand a chance at death by dehydration, but at the same time he was also curious about why people feared death. What even was death, but the result of life. The two were connected according to most myths he remembered. Dominion hit the side of the rock, but apparently he wasn't in good enough health to deal any Dmg to the rock. He just lowered his head as if exhausted.

Rock: 31/50

Spoiler

ID#72703

Battle: 4 ( miss )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion had just lowered his head, sweat poured down his face, hair was moist, he could feel the sweat obstruct his vision. Dominion could feel his arms pulsing, his body craved liquid, and nobody was near to assist him. He just needed to stand up, so he put his mind to it. "I will stand and I will walk" Dominion said to himself. He began to stand up, he was forcing his body to fight exhaustion. He gave one last punch to the rock before turning towards the hut. He put his bruised hands together, hoping the pain that was beginning to return would go away. He stood outside the hut with the door situated right in front of him. He grabbed the door handle and turned it. He put his weight on the door, hoping that is would be enough to open the door. A little space was made between the door and door frame.

Spoiler

ID# 72728

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 dmg to Rock]

Rock: 30/50 HP

Edited by Dominion

Dominion fell through the door way. He entered in a depressing fashion, as he looked like a drunk trying to walk. He was then on the ground, his hands shaking and body drained of hydration. "NPC, please give me water" the NPC moved behind the counter, gabbed a watter bottle, and moved to the wounded warrior. "You will be fine after you drink this." Dominion sat up to drink the water. He sat a bit longer to regain his composure, and began to stand. He thanked the NPC again and walked out to the door. Dominion got accustomed to the light of the 3:30 sun. Dominion ran forward, gathering speed. He required a solid and momentus hit on the rock to deal an damage. When he punched the rock, he landed this fist on the surface of the rock, doing another damage to the health bar. Almost half way to completeing the quest.

Spoiler

ID# 72729

Battle: 8 (hit) [1 dmg to rock]

Rock: 29/50 HP

Edited by Dominion

Dominion had just ran up to the rock, throwing a fist at the rock. The hit was very accurate, but apparently had the potential to be a Critical Success. Dominion proceeded to make a foot attack against the rock. As Dominion moved his body forward, he put his arms both his sides, preparing to leap into the air. Dominion moved his body closer to the ground, flexing all his muscles in his leg. Dominion shot up into the hot air, spinning his body to extend his leg, but he realized that he was facing the wrong way. In an attempt to change directs in mid air, Dominion came down with both arms covering his face. He hit the ground with a thud, a layer of dust arose from the ground from the landing. Dominion began to stand up after falling to the ground with such force in an odd position. 

Spoiler

ID# 72731

Battle: 1 ( Critical Fail )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion put one of his legs under the other. that would have been rather odd to have actually made it... what would it have looked like, felt like, to have kicked the rock and actually deal damage. Dominion was finally up again, with pixilated spots sparkled up his arms, legs, and side. He grabbed his side with his right hand, feeling the pain go up his body. However, his health bar had not been affect the entire battle. Dominion stuck his foot up and side kicked the rock. Dominion hadn't expected the kick to come anywhere close to the rock. The rock took the heel of the foot with all its force, dealing minimal damage to the rock. Thats all Dominion ever asked for. "I just need to keep dealing damage... and that kick was not half bad." He smiled. His arms were at both sides of his body, his feet in a wide stance.

Rock: 28/50 HP

Spoiler

ID# 72739

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was in his wide stance, contemplating his next move. I could either use a fist attack on the rock, or I could use my foot to kick the rock. Both of the attacks should be effective, unless for some reason or another I only get a glancing hit. After Dominion had thought for a brief second, he already knew what he would do. He took one step forward, for his choice was close combat. Lifted his arm, retracted it back, moved a step forward on the hot rock cliff beneath his feet, and landed his fist in the center of the rock. The health bar of the rock showed up again, lowering by a very small margin. The bar seemed to be almost at half full. He was obviously making some progress now, no matter how slow it appeared to be taking. He took two large steps back as his hand throbbed again, clearly bruised.

Spoiler

ID# 72753

Battle: 6 (hit) [1 dmg to rock]

Rock: 27/50 HP

Edited by Dominion

Dominion's hand was greatly injured from all the attacks he had been making or sometimes missing. Dominion had just decided to move back, some few feet away from the rock. He made his move back a couple feet, preparing to make a side kick worth remembering. well, since my display doesn't matter, I will probably practice accuracy at attacking with the feet. It had been quite some time since he last practiced kicks. Dominion made some practice kicks at the air in the side away from the rock. He pivoted his body to face towards the rock this time. He widened his stance to make better footing. He released a crisp kick, with significant force. The foot, however, was stopped an inch short from hitting the rock. He had moved back an inch too far for any contact upon the rock. Dominion moved a couple inches forward to kick the rock again.

Spoiler

ID# 72754

Battle: 3 ( miss )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion moved a couple inches forward with his back foot set and he made some more practice kicks to the side facing away from the rock. He made a final kick with his left leg, when he felt a bit of pain travel up his leg. It was a great kick, but then he didn't question the sudden pain. When he turned to face the rock, he put his good leg back and the other leg forward. Dominion just moved forward a step, and side kicked towards the rock. The kick missed the rock because a steady flow of pain surged up his leg again. what the heck is going on? Why am I becoming injured at the most simple of moves. Dominion just grabbed his leg, wondering what would have happened if he successfully completed contact with the rock. Dominion set his foot against the ground, slowly pulling his body up. He wasn't sure if he wanted to do that again.

Spoiler

ID# 72759

Battle: 2 ( miss )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion finally decided to punch the rock with both hands consecutively again. Dominion lifted his body up, getting both legs beneath his body. He stood straight, his back slightly arched. He put both arms in front of his body, almost parallel to his torso. He closed in on the rock, missing the intended rock. His body was starting to fail him. He knew he only stood a chance at completeing the quest if he had assistance now but he still pursued the quest. "I need to attack, I need to hit, and I must bring in more damage" Dominion moved back a little bit, holding his hand in pain. Dominion saw that light was dimming and he only had a couple hours of daylight left anyway. He let go of his hand, and made his was slightly back. "Who do I know that would be alright giving me assistance on this quest" Dominion wanted assistance but couldn't think of anyone.

Spoiler

ID# 72761

Battle: 4 ( miss )

Edited by Dominion

Dominion struck the rock with the palm of his hand, a trick he learned from one of his sparring mates. However, Dominion was still pandering anyone to need assistance. He hit the rock while he was thinking of this, the health bar dropped a little bit. Dominion ignored the bar, as his mind was spinning. "Wait, the Vanishing Dragon might not be doing anything at the moment. He could help me for sure, as long as he doesn't mind helping me out". Dominion said this aloud, but he was also thinking it aloud. He opened his menu to send a message to him. However, Dominion was not finding his character on his list. "Maybe his name fits him better than I thought." Dominion kept swiping further down the list, knowing that somehow his friend would come. He finally could not find the name as he scrolled through his list one last time. Dominion was becoming so tired. His fists were now pulsing with a bruised color.

Rock: 26/50

Spoiler

ID# 72795

Edited by Dominion

Dominion was so tired, his hands and body ached. Dominion began to see stars. Dominion lifted his hand to cover his eyes, his body moving slightly to the right. He looked almost drunk, his body had obviously taken to much for one day. He smiled a bit as he fell onto his side. I was so close to accomplishing this quest by myself, but this quest was not meant to be taken alone. My body needs to recover, so unless someone comes, I must surrender to defeat. Please, let someone show their face so that I may still accomplish this quest. Dominion continued to smile as he lowered his body a bit more. He lifted his arm to swipe the menu, looking at the list to see if any of his current friends were on. When he saw all the players were off, he did not wave his smile away.

Rock 26/50 HP

Edited by Dominion

Dominion employed the last of his strength, pushing his body up into the air. He was suddenly back onto his feet, pushing his body to keep going. He got a bit closer to the rock, thrusting his fist at the rock. When he got close, all his strength dropped, pain surged his body, and he fell into the rock. He could feel the surface of the rock hit his forehead. Dominion didn't realize that he couldn't get a concusion. He grabbed his head, gabbed his forehead and saw black spots. "What just happened to me? My strength never quits in the real world, so why in a game that is so similar to the real world." Dominion was truely humbled by this point. He needed to give up, but his heart would not let him, not until he could no longer lift a fist and make a simple strike. He attempted to stand up again, his body not following his simple orders. "I cant give up, I mustn't give up. Please, anybody, help me. I am broken" Dominion said with some tears coming down his face, hidden with the sweat that poured down on his face.

Rock: 26/50 HP

Spoiler

ID# 72798

Battle: 1 ( Critical Fail)

Edited by Dominion