(PP-F1) Holiday Training (With Sey) COMPLETE

Pixel felt a little dumb not knowing she could have attacked anyway and still gotten some energy. She could just use a standard attack and her energy would go back up still. She raised her sword to one side and ran at the boar. She almost missed, but still managed to get a good slash on the boar. She ran past it and turned around and checked the HP bar. She was glad it was in the yellow, but she had only done 2 damage to it. She wanted to do more, but hadn't had enough energy yet to activate her sword art. She would be able to do a good enough amount of damage on the next boar after she kept doing standard attacks on this one, so she took a few steps backward and got ready for the boar's incoming attack in case it came to her. She held her sword up in an attempt to look tough. Sey had more hate from the boar, so it would attack him, but she didn't want to look like she didn't care. The boar ignored Pixel entirely and ran after Sey. It grunted loudly and attempted to headbutt Sey, but it missed laughably and ran past Sey instead. Pixel laughed a little bit and was glad that Sey took no damage.

ID: 72901

BD: 6

MB: 4

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 2 Hate l 29/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 1 Hate l 3/4 Energy

Boar: 114/170 (2)

Edited by Shadowpixel
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're doing good, keep going!" Sey would encourage, opening up another Sword art for him to continue the battle with. Seeing the young child learn so quickly on how to strike the boar gave him hope in her as well. This was going to be a fun battle for sure, and she would be helped and have some really nice clothes as well. It was a win-win situation for the both of them. He would aim for the furious spike Sword Art once again, lashing out his spear towards the enemy with a calm collective grin, piercing it forward as he would lunge his arm out with the spear coated in blue light. The boar would be sent flying up in the air from the impact he made with it before it fell onto the ground, a red critical sign being shown on it's head once again. "Soon, we will be able to get you some good loot. And then we will go to another. I'm going to make sure you have enough col to buy some really nice clothing for you at the end of this session."

ID: 72902

BD: 10
Sword Art: Tribal Fury (1 x 6)
Dmg: 9 x 1 x 6 = 54

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 4 Hate l 23/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 1 Hate l 3/4 Energy

Boar: 60/170 (2)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel smiled at Sey's words and got her sword ready to strike. "Thank you Sey! Sorry I do barely anything!" Pixel shouted out to him as she took one slow step forward, then darted at the boar. She brought her sword to her left side, then swung at the boar, slashing it through it's side and running past it, dealing two damage. She kept a faint smile throughout all of it. She was having fun with Sey. He was helping her out and would be getting her some actual clothes. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the boar's grunting. It was running at Sey again. It swerved left and right and eventually charged straight forward and headbutted Sey in the stomach. The attack had done only ten damage to Sey, which was swiftly healed by battle healing. She hadn't noticed at first and got a little worried. "Sey! Are you alright?!" 

ID: 72906

BD: 6

MB: 6

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 4 Hate l 23/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 2 Hate l 3/4 Energy

Boar: 58/170 (2)

Edited by Shadowpixel

The boar would rush for his stomach, but only for him to stumble back a little bit, but that was it. If that was all the damage that the boar was able to inflict, thanks to his battlehealing, he was most certainly safe from harm. Still though, the girl would rush over to him with worry in her tone, asking if he was all right. He'd just smile while looking at the boar. "All right?" He'd ask her before triggering the furious spike on the boar once again. It would slam the boar to the ground this time a good distance away. "I have never felt better. Why are you asking?" With that, he would look to her before reaching his arm out to her shoulder, attempting to place his hand on it. "Why not try to get revenge for my sake? I think the boar needs a little more roughing up before we can get our reward." He would explain before looking back forward to the enemy, which was heavily battered from the hits that the snow-haired player inflicted.

ID: 72912

BD: 9
Sword Art: Tribal Fury (1 x 6)
Dmg: 8 x 1 x 6 = 48

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 17/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 2 Hate l 3/4 Energy

Boar: 10/170 (2)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

The boar only had ten HP left, so it was going to be easy pickings for Sey, but it would take Pixel five more hits at her rate. She ran at the boar quickly and swung her sword at it, but she missed her attack and the sword went right over the boar's head. "Oops..." Pixel muttered as she slipped and fell after missing the attack. She got up and looked at the boar, who had already turned away from her and was now charging at Sey again. She felt a little bad that the boar only aimed for Sey, but his hate is what directed the boar's attacks, not who attacked it last. Pixel watched as the boar ran at Sey, with it's head ready to headbutt him again.This time it ran past him and fell over. Pixel chuckled at the boar and was ready to watch Sey deliver the last hit. "Go get 'em Sey!" Pixel cheered.

ID: 72914

BD: 4

MB: 3

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 17/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 2 Hate l 2/4 Energy

Edited by Shadowpixel

The boar was a lot more of an extremist than one might have expected, as it would end up rolling to the side to avoid the sudden spear that tried to slam against the ground in an attempt to end the battle. It was unable to strike back as Sey would continue to lash out a nasty barrage of attacks to try to silence the npc monster. However, it seemed to keep dodging his attacks, showing that he was unable to get to it for the moment. Jumping back, he would look over to his partner. "It seems to know how I react. While it can't damage me, the npc monsters tend to learn from the players sadly enough. Oh well, I guess we are just going to have to keep trying. Think you can go for it?" Not really much of a choice anyways, and she needed to learn how to continue fighting.

ID: 72916

BD: 1

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 15/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 2 Hate l 2/4 Energy

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Oh gods, it was happening again. The boar was beginning to dodge everything. Might as well take another chance at striking it. Pixel raised her sword up again and leaped at the boar, striking it in the back successfully and dealing another 2 HP worth of damage. She figured if trying a different technique on the boar while attacking it, the boar wouldn't be able to just dodge it. The boar was definitely caught off guard and took the full blow. It then turned around, much to Pixel's disappointment and ran at Sey again. It seemed determined to kill Sey now by the way it was running at him, repeatedly snorting and snarling at Sey. "I think it likes you!" Pixel joked and laughed briefly as it kept running. It missed again and didn't fall on the ground this time. Hopefully, Sey wouldn't miss this time. 

ID: 72919

BD: 8

MB: 1

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 15/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 3 Hate l 2/4 Energy

Boar: 8/170 (2)

Edited by Shadowpixel

"It seems to have a lot in common with me than I thought then. Nice job on the strike, by the way! Though I just can't seem to get it!" He was slashing violently to try and end it's life, but to absolutely no avail as it would keep leaping out and away from him. The constant attacks he was lashing against the boar was not unable to beat it all of a sudden. Whatever was going on, it was out to get him and make sure that he could not do anything back, which was a terrible scenario to work with. He knew he would kill the boar, but this was just a waste of time. The boar seems to have a good idea about how Sey reacts in battle and how it should move accordingly. But one of them was the player, and the other was the npc. Only one of their lives matter, two if you include Pixel. The other has to die.

ID: 72920

BD: 82

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 13/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 3 Hate l 2/4 Energy

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

The boar really did seem to only understand Sey's movements. Pixel aimed her sword at the boar and ran at it again. "I've got it!" Pixel shouted out as she raised her sword and swung at the boar again. The boar ducked it's head and avoided the swing. "You've got to be kidding me! This thing dodges everything!" Pixel complained as she brought her sword down again. The boar still refused to face her and turned around to face Sey instead. She sighed and watched as the boar ran at Sey. This was getting super tedious now. She couldn't land a hit now, and neither could Sey. Their energy was depleting now and it would eventually come to the point where Sey and Pixel could do nothing. The boar charged at Sey again and missed again. At least it wasn't able to attack either.

ID: 72921

BD: 2

MB: 3

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 13/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 3 Hate l 1/4 Energy

"It does get a little bit annoying after a little while, does it not? But don't worry, eventually, even the npc monsters make a mistake, and when they do..." The boar chose to run towards Sey this time, recklessly as usual, letting him get at it without a problem, and there was no chase anymore. Slicing to the side with snake bite active, he would sweep twice at the neck of the boar before it would shatter into small little fragments of data. "That is the exact moment you decide to make a move. Looks like we did it, and check out how much col we both just got from this. Remember, the number is individual, not separate. And considering the health of the monster, I think we just made a really good profit off of the boar, this is definitely a lot of col for sure for a monster. Now that we beat it, we need to rest and save up energy too."

ID: 72926

BD: 5 + 3 ACC = 8 Hit
Sword Art: Snake Bite (1 x 2)
Dmg: 7 x 2 = 14

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 6 Hate l 11/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 3 Hate l 1/4 Energy

Boar: 0/170 (2)

LD: 19 (850 Col per player, 2 T1 Mats per player)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel sighed with relief. "Phew. What a relief. I am glad that boar is dead." Pixel stated as she walked up to Sey. She unequipped the armor Memorila armor that Sey had given to her and put her leopard clothes back on. "Thank you for letting me borrow your armor, but the +1 mitigation on these clothes is all I need for now. The boars here do ten damage and my clothes reduce that by nine. It is just the same as wearing your armor. Besides, you need protection too." Pixel said as she gave the armor back to Sey. "Ah, these clothes are much lighter. The armor was a little too big on me and weighed me down a little bit. Do you see our next boar we could go for, or would you like to talk for a little bit?" Pixel asked with a smile. She now had 980 col in her inventory, which was way better than before.

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 0 Hate l 11/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 0 Hate l 2/4 Energy

"Are you sure you are comfortable with just fighting in those clothes? I don't really mind letting you fight in the armor for a bit longer. Sure, it slows you down, but at least you don't have to worry about anyone looking at you." It was about as blunt as Sey could say it. That was his only real concern. Players did go out onto the fields all of the time, and they were not too fun to deal with if they were to stare at the clothing, to say the least at least. While he was lower on energy, he did not need to keep fighting, especially not against a player. She would then ask if they should continue to fight, or if they should just talk. That was an easy answer. "Let's talk for a bit, until we at least restore our energy. Is there anything in particular you want to know? I'll try my best to answer." Sey would ask, tilting his head to the side as he would look down onto the young child with a calm and collected smile on his face.

OOC - 1/3 posts out of combat until full energy restoration

Pixel smiled again at Sey when he asked the question. "It's okay Sey, the only person who would see me is you right now. I don't mind much when people look at me like this, it's only when there is nothing on me that I don't like being looked at. Then again, no one likes being seen naked." Pixel answered to his question. When he asked if there was anything she wanted to know, she took a long pause. She hadn't even thought of that. Pixel began to think about anything to ask him. "I have a question, why did you help me in the first place? Did you ever consider that I was tricking you? I'm not doing that by the way, just asking if you thought of that. Also, is there anything you want to ask me?" Pixel asked, she had come up with that out of the blue and was still thinking of anything else to say.

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 0 Hate l 12/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 0 Hate l 3/4 Energy

"Only if you say so, tell me if you ever feel otherwise. I'll see what I can do." He would reply to her, a trace of uncertainty left behind his sentence, but it would be left alone for he does not control her life. As long as she was comfortable with it, then he won't try to press on without any reason. Another interesting question would be asked as she would ask about why he helped her, and if there was a chance that she was tricking him. "If you were going to take advantage of me, whatever you would have done, I think you would have done it by now. I know you are legit. Plus, you don't seem to put up too much of an act... Since you seemed to have no problem with removing your clothing in front of a stranger, it was pretty obvious that you weren't going to do anything. As for what I want to know about you, you told me you wanted to be a frontliner. But... What do you plan to do when you aren't fighting for the frontlines. Then what do you plan to aspire for?"

OOC - 2/3 posts out of combat until full energy restoration

Pixel blushed a little when Sey reminded her of that. She had almost forgotten. When Sey asked her about what she would do when she wasn't on the front lines, she knew full well what that answer was. "I forgot about that time I sort of did that. Haha..." Pixel laughed weakly, she really wanted to forget that. She decided to take her mind off it and answer Sey's question. "When I'm not on the front lines, I guess I'd like to keep training and getting stronger. I don't have much hobbies besides video games, my parents never really gave me any other options. I aspire to be the strongest, but that will definitely take a while. Maybe during my time in this game I'll pick up some new hobby. What do you think I should do with myself? What would be a good hobby for me to take up. I can't really decide."

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 0 Hate l 13/34 Energy
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 0 Hate l 4/4 Energy

He chuckled, she had such an innocent and adorable blush, it was hard to not go along with it. "It's fine, let's just pretend it never happened." Sey would offer with a smile before she would then continue to speak, answering the real and far more serious question of the few that he had asked. "Being the strongest, that is definitely a goal to aspire for. I would recommend finding a hobby, you can't be out here all day fighting monsters. Eventually, even that gets boring." A small pause for her to ask him what he would do, and that was definitely an easy question for him to answer She might not like the idea, but it was a suggestion. "This IS a whole new world for us to see, is it not? While there are many lands here, why not explore? See things that no one else in the real world can see. Take risks, find treasures, now THAT is something I like to do. I meet many friends while exploring new things. You just so happen to be one of the people I meet."

OOC - 3/3 posts out of combat until full energy restoration

*Energy restored back completely*

Pixel thought about the idea of exploring new places and finding treasure. It sounded a little fun to her. "Perhaps I could do that, exploring sounds fun and the treasure would be helpful. After a little bit more of training by myself, maybe we could meet up again and go somewhere? That would be neat. I like hanging out with you." Pixel said as she lifted her top back up as it began to fall a little. Her breasts were still a little too big, even for the top. "Sorry about that, it just isn't my exact size. Anyway, I am getting a little hungry, do you know anywhere we can eat?" Pixel asked as her stomach growled a little bit. It amazed her that the game was programmed to emit hunger in the game. She had no idea how, but she never dwelled on it much, she just treated it like it was real life and her hunger was the same.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that at all. You seem like a good kid to me. But to be able to even reach each other..." He would flick his left hand over to her, pressing on her icon before a lit of options were placed in front of him. One of them was the friend request button, in which he would press to send over to her. If they wanted to send private messages to each other, being friends was the easiest way of doing so. "We should probably be friends." And with that, she would then proceed to fix up the top that she had, which would kind of crush him since she really seemed to need the help. But he knew that she would probably just refuse it again, so it was not a good idea to keep pressing. "I understand, just be careful, all right? As for a place to eat, I actually own a restaurant! If you want, I can take you back over there, free of charge. The food won't have any enhancements,  but it should at least fill your tummy. What do you say?"

Pixel smiled when she saw the friend request that Sey had sent to her. "I'll gladly be your friend!" Pixel said as she accept the friend request and gave him a small hug. He was a bit taller, so her head only came up to his neck. She stepped back and rubbed her tummy, "And yes, I would love to visit your restaurant! My tummy has been growling at me for a while now. Where is it?" Pixel asked. Sey had already done enough kind things for her, but now he was treating her to a meal. She couldn't thank him enough for this generosity. She smiled and tried to show thanks by bowing to Sey quickly. "Thank you so much for this by the way, I really do appreciate your care for me. I'll be sure to repay your kindness someday in return." Pixel said happily. She really couldn't thank him enough.

At the end of the despite, despite how mature she tried to act in front of him, she still was a child with child-like instincts. And he could not help but fall into her childish whim, seeing how she hugged him. It was a brief one, but he returned it anyways with a smile before they let the embrace go. "Oh my, looks like little ol me will have to fix that for ya. It's on this exact floor, so it won't take too long for us to get there. Follow me now." He'd wave his hand toward him, showing that he wanted her to follow as he would begin to make his way from the fields back to the safe zone. Pixel was just a child that was forced to be a player, and any hand he could give to her, he would make sure to do so. It was ambitious about how she wanted to fight for the frontlines, and if that truly is her goal, he needed her to get some of the best stuff. That is where he would help her. "Of course, I am always willing to help out a new player. And don't put yourself in a debt to me, I don't hold these sorts of things above people's heads."