(PP-F1) Holiday Training (With Sey) COMPLETE

It was almost Christmas and Pixel had not really been looking forward to it much. She had just gotten her new outfit, the leopard top and the leopard skirt, which were a little too revealing for her. People could literally see her butt! Thus, Pixel decided to hang around the forest on floor 1 near the field, where she hopefully would avoid being seen. She still had to do training, so being near the field was actually helpful. She wanted to change her outfit, but she lost her starting gear in the woods somewhere, and looking for them would be a big waste of time. Pixel was beginning to feel a little lonely out in the woods alone, having no one to talk to. You could try talking to the boars and wolves, but they wouldn't listen and would just try and kill you. Her HP had all the way filled back up to 20 HP from her last training session. She was hoping someone would show up who wasn't a total pervert.

Edited by Shadowpixel
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bait was something that he was unfortunately not too new to. What with him seeing plenty back in the days when he was hanging with his friends, most of them getting in trouble with the law. But he's gotten to a point where nothing could surprise him anymore, seeing how a similar scenario was placed in front of him, but in a much different light. So seeing a clearly underage girl with skimpy clothing was not at all a surprise to him. The question was, why was she wearing what she was in the middle of the wintertime? Careful not to startle the young one, he would keep his tone calm as he would approach from behind. "Hey there. Are you looking for something?" Players on the first floor were always looking for something, because they were desperate to progress. His goal was to at least find a way to get her to wear a longer skirt, for her own sake if not his. Just because it was not unfamiliar doesn't mean he shouldn't help try. "It is a little bit cold to be wearing a skirt, isn't it? I know this isn't floor 4, but wouldn't you like to cover up at least?"

Pixel turned around when she heard a voice and saw Sey. Her cheeks went red for a split second. "Wauugh!" Pixel cried out as she fell over off the rock she had been sitting on. She got up and brushed the dirt off her. "Umm hi? I had no idea you were here! I was just... uh, looking for someone to work with that's all! But, I hope you don't mind my clothes. They're all I have. My name is Pixel by the way. Also, I don't mind the cold here much. Where I live, it almost always is this cold." Pixel explained to the stranger in front of her. "I was hiding out here to avoid the embarrassment." Pixel added as she lifted her leopard top back up as it was slipping down a little. Pixel stuck her hand out to shake with a smile. She was hoping that this player wasn't a pervert. Her breasts were a bit big for her age, and were barely covered by the top. Pixel hoped to get to know this person a little better maybe they could become friends.

The one that this one reminded him most of was Alicia. She was a little troublemaker that made herself bait, only to screw over those who ended up taking the hook and sinker. It was fun to watch, but the ones who fell victim to it probably didn't have so much of a fun time. And fortunately, she never went too far with it, to the point where legal matters would be. This one however, she didn't seem so sneaky and sly. "Oh? Hm, so I assume you'd like something better, right? Something to at least help you in combat? I can't imagine it being too comfortable." And she'd actually offer a hand out to him, in which he would tilt his head at first. She was surprisingly trusting of strangers. Not that he was actually going to hurt her, what would anyone gain out of that? Besides, she seemed like a nice child, despite being unfortunate enough to only have such clothing. So he took it. "Would you like to borrow my armor? It should cover you up to help with the embarrassment. And you said you were looking for someone to work with? What do you mean by that?"

Pixel smiled at the offer Sey proposed and shook her head. "It's okay, you don't have to lend your armor for me, it's my responsibility to get my own clothes. I just need to get a little used to wearing this." Pixel said as she pulled her skirt back up as it began to fall down. "Also, when I say I'm just looking for someone to work with, I mean someone to train with. "It's a little lonely out here. I'll pay you Col if I have to! Just please work with me?" Pixel asked calmly, trying not to blush in embarrassment. She for some reason trusted the person in front of her a little bit. He had the appearance of a nice person and was offering his armor to her. "I'm training to be a mercenary. My goal is to be as strong as the front-liners before they finish floor 30." Pixel explained. She now hoped that he would help her out, or at least provide company.

"Hmmmm... Nah, keep that col of yours. I'm not that type of businessman." He denied the offer of having her pay him col in exchange for his help.It would be unfair and went against everything he was working hard for. This girl, she had his goal, to become a frontliner. Now THAT was something he could respect, because frontliners were growing scarce. It was the same thing he wanted, but he was not strong enough to get. He smiled when reflecting upon this. "I like your style kid. A frontliner potent is something we could all use, so I'll gladly train you. But that will require you to take my armor." He was insisting for her safety. After all, he would rather not have a dead player in front of him if they were going to be fighting against the boars out in the field. He was going to get her some col and materials one way or another, so she can spend the money on what she liked. "You will need it if you want to fight and get loot out there. I don't want you dying on me."

Pixel nodded and closed the col offer she was about to send. "Thank very much sir. I'll wear the armor." Pixel said as she took off her top and skirt and put them into her inventory. "I'll do my best out there. I won't die on you, I promise that. But we still be a little more cheery right now! It's almost Christmas!" Pixel laughed a little bit. She couldn't quite understand why this older person would help her out, but she didn't care anymore. He was helping her, that's all the was needed to be known, not whys or the hows. Pixel started to blush a little as she talked and stood there naked, "Could I please put on the armor now? This is quite embarrassing." Pixel said quickly and quietly. She always started talking fast whenever she was nervous or embarrassed. It is just something she simply did and hoped that Sey wouldn't mind much. 

This girl was quite something else, perhaps she was too innocent for such a game. Regardless, she was in it, and the world would take advantage if she had done this. Naturally, upon seeing what she had been doing, he'd use his left hand to shield his eyes. Now it all came down to memory retention with the right. Placing his finger of his right hand up, he would open up his menu before bringing out the Memorilia armor. The armor would then be placed over in his palm before he pushed it towards her. "Here you go. Though next time, perhaps you might want to wait until after I summon it?" He'd recommend. If she was really that embarrassed, then his advice should work the best. Also, they were not as isolated as they would like to think. He kept his eyes covered until told to do otherwise. It seemed like many of the other players were shameless, which was okay until that sort of thing happens.

Pixel gladly grabbed the Memorila armor and equipped it quickly. "I'll keep that in mind, it's just that leopard stuff was super itchy! I'm sorry if it bothered you. I feel so ashamed." Pixel moaned as she equipped her sword from her inventory. Pixel brought a smile back to her face and filled her head back up with Christmas cheer instead of negativity. "Alrighty, I'm ready for action!" Pixel exclaimed. She looked up at Sey and smiled, "Thank you again for helping me out. I appreciate it. Let's go!" Pixel said as she began to walk out of the forest, with her sword in hand. She hadn't come up with a name for it. She usually liked naming her weapons, she became more connected to them when she did so. Training right before Christmas would be a great way just to know that she could take some time off on the magical day she loved. "Hey Sey, what do you think our families our doing for the holidays? Hopefully they aren't too choked up about us to be happy." Pixel asked as they walked.

She was a quick learner, and she explained the the leotard she had was rather itchy. No excuse, but she was just a child. It was the cue to also place his hand down, and so when he did, he smiled when she had the item equipped on her being. "No no, let's just call it a lesson learned. You look really cool in that armor you know." He'd tell her bluntly with a chuckle at the end of it. Sure, he was now exposed to damage, but that was not a problem because he had battlehealing. If this girl could not provide for herself to the point where she was near the brink of exposure, then the least he could do was try to provide her with his armor. At least give her enough col so that she can make a living for herself and get some clothes. "All right, follow me then! Prepare to fight some monsters. We are going to get you enough col so that you can buy whatever clothes you'd like." He'd explain to her before placing his right hand in his pocket, his left holding his spear. And then came the question before Christmas as he would make his way towards the borders of the safe zone. "Sure, they might miss us. But I think they would be crushed to hear we are having a bad time in the game. So why not try to be happy instead? Enjoy the Christmas events here, unwrap presents and enjoy it with your friends. This is what my dad would tell me."

OOC - Lended "Memorilia Armor: +27 Mitigation" to Shadowpixel for the thread.

Pixel followed Sey and kept closely behind him. "Would 135 col be able to buy anything? That's all I have right now." Shadowpixel stated as they walked. The armor felt a little bit heavy and big for her, but she was just thankful she had it in the first place. +27 mitigation was pretty good in her view. The leopard clothes had only +1 mitigation. "I can't wait to fight some monsters again, hopefully I just don't miss repeatedly this time." Pixel said worriedly. She hated missing over and over again. The armor made her feel a little slow, but she could still manage. Pixel was thinking about similar experiences like this in other games she played. Then she remembered that they all ended in a quick betrayal and death. Sey didn't seem like someone who would do that. This was a more serious game, life or death for real. It was fun, but at the same time very risky.

"Maybe at the mercy of some player shops, you might end up getting a vanity item, which comes with nothing that can help you. It's not a problem though, I believe with me in your party, they should all be able to give about... 600-700 per boar. Oh, and don't worry about damage, as long as that armor is on you, nothing can hurt you past 1 damage. And I am able to heal you" He was a balanced type player after all. An offer to be able to fight, and offer to be able to provide some loot, and offer to provide care if she was getting too hurt, it was all the way he dreamed of the build to be. How come no one else attempted to be a balance build was beyond him. But it did not matter, he was improving and sharpening his skills now, to the point where he can actually ensure the safety of other players in the game. "This is about practice, so missing won't be a problem. With your item, you won't fall to the game. The damage you inflict might be little, but that's why I'm here. We are about to exit the safe zone. Want to prepare yourself before we go?"

Ah, so 135 was barely anything in this game, good to know. She had a feeling killing four boars and floor one wouldn't be very much. When they reached the border of the safe zone, Sey asked if she was ready to go. Pixel had all of her things with her, so she had nothing really to prepare for. "Sey, would having just +1 mitigation be okay for facing boars? I don't want to leave you with no armor." Pixel asked. She was sort of uncomfy and weighed down in the armor, which may sound picky, but it was just how Pixel felt. Sey was being really generous to her and she was still trying to figure out why. She was a tiny bit paranoid that he was planning something, but she tried to dismiss the idea. After all, he was helping her out and that was good enough for her in the most part.

"Two things. One, that +1 actually blocks 9 damage, so it blocks 9 damage, or 9 mitigation. Second, I don't think I'd like to wear a leotard in battle... I like the starter gear better. Oh, and don't worry about me, I can handle myself. Now let's do this then." He would explain. Honestly, he could not in any way think she would turn around and backstab him. It was not likely, not with the persona she was showing him back in the past, she seemed too innocent to do such a thing. Even if she did stab him in the back, it was not too hard to return the favor, despite her having his armor. But she was too young and seemed too kind for such a thing, so such a thought should not exist. And so he would nod his head and move forward with the spear equipped, the fields being filled with boars. "For the sake of my energy, let's try just to take them on one at a time. It not only saves time, but I can ensure your safety as well."

Pixel nodded and gave a salute. "Aye aye captain!" Pixel laughed a little. She always tried lightening up the mood in the holidays. She wanted give Sey a smile as they trained. "I'll definitely make sure to take on one at a time. Let's just lure one over to us and kill them one by one." Pixel suggested. If they stayed in one general area where only a few boars are, they could make quick work of them all one by one. She assumed that was what Sey meant. "I'll go after that one." Pixel said and pointed to a boar who was more distant from the rest of them. "That would be the safest option. I'll activate my Charge sword art and get a good bit of damage on it. Alright?" Pixel asked Sey. She wanted to follow Sey's plans, so that she wouldn't die on him.

"The distant one, you got it!" There was no objection, he'd return the smile as the plan had been said. She was a clever kid, despite being innocent. Charge was a skill he had yet to learn, and perhaps should, but not right now. It did not seem like the appropriate time to do so as of this moment. However, if she was able to use it, then who would he be to stop her? "If you want to aim for it first, go for it. If not, then allow me to handle it. Hopefully I land on the first strike, because the boars tend to get kind of annoying. I have an accuracy item though, so that should help me. When I work with a group, I use a combat craft item for healing. But with my armor and the damage the boars inflict on this floor, I think you should be fine without it. Tell me if you need healing though." With this, he would wait for her response before making a choice on whether to attack now or after she went for the blow.

Spoiler

Sey's Stuff

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +3 Dmg (Equipped)
-Memorilia S - Pocket Watch (Tier 1) - +3 ACC

Sey: 340/340
Shadowpixel: 40/40

Boar: 170/170

Pixel's sword began to glow yellow, showing that she was beginning to activate the skill. "I'll go after it now!" Pixel shouted as she ran towards the lone boar. Now was her moment to show how powerful she was to Sey. She ran at the boar and slashed at it with her sword. The attack missed and her sword art went to waste. She was angry that she had missed and checked the boar's HP bar to see it had 170 HP. Oh god. Her attacks only do 2 damage each. "Sey! Could you help me out a little here?" Pixel shouted out as the boar turned to face her. It was kicking it's legs backward getting ready to headbutt her. It wouldn't be too big of a deal since she had the armor if it hit her, but she hadn't planned to spend the entire day dealing with a boar.

Spoiler

ID: 72835

BD: 5

CD: 3

LD: 7

MB: 4

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Hang on! I'm on my way!" He declared seeing as his partner missed her first strike, which already brought bad news onto the picture. Spear placed up, he would ready himself to save the young child, dashing forward with a mighty amount of force as he would intervene between the kick and the girl, pushing her back so that she would not take the hit. As a result, he took it for her, but she did not have to, which brought relief. His health had been lowered by ten, only for it to be healed again thanks to his battlehealing. "Not going to work on me, buddy!" He'd tell the NPC before striking it's head with "Furious Spike", knocking it flat onto the ground as a red "critical" sign would appear above it's head. The damage was devastating, but Sey liked it that way. Looking back to her, he would give her a warning. "Every time you attack, keep in mind that the boar attacks whoever has the most hate! Because I landed a critical hit, and you missed, I have more hate. So even when it hits, it's going to hit me, not you. Also, if you miss, you lose two energy. To regain 1 energy per turn, just don't attack! Keep in mind that the boar will still attack though!"

ID: 72836
BD: 10 (Critical Hit)

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 2 Hate l 28/34 Energy   Sword Art: Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 0 Hate l 2/4 Energy

Boar: 116/170 [9 x 1 x 6 = 54 Dmg]

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel wanted to attack again, but she needed to build up her energy back up to four so she could use another sword art. "Be careful out there! I'll help you in just a little bit! Thank you!" Pixel shouted out to Sey. She wanted to help out Sey, but all she could do was watch. It felt awful watching and doing nothing while Sey did all the work. It felt bad watching someone risk their life for you and fighting a monster in your place. She felt really weak compared to Sey, which made her want to be even more strong. She looked around her and watched the boars grazing around the field briefly. She looked back at Sey and was just hoping he would be alright. He was healing automatically, so he should definitely be okay long enough for her energy to go back up.

Spoiler

ID: 72860

BD: 2

CD: 2

LD: 19

MB: 6

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Only come in when you are ready! Recovering energy is hard! However, if you do land a hit, you just about don't lose energy. See, you lose one energy, but your body regains one energy per turn as well, so it's brought back to normal." He explained, feeling like a teacher in the process with a smile, despite taking a small amount of damage before his battlehealing would bring him up to the full amount of health he had before. Placing his spear up again, he would use another furious spike, slamming the head of the boar to the ground with a spearhead once again. As a result, he would end up causing a massive amount of damage as the health entered the yellow zone. "Got em! Looks like we will have this handled in a few moves. Seems easier than before."

ID: 72862
BD: 6

Sey: 340/340  7 Dmg l 3 Acc l 2 Hate l 22/34 Energy   Sword Art: Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Battlehealing (Rank 2): +10 Hp per turn
Shadowpixel: 40/40 l 0 Hate l 3/4 Energy

Boar: 74/170 [7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg]

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey