[PP-F4] Attack, Heal, Heal, Heal... Heal...

The fourth floor was his personal favorite, since he no longer minded the cold. Perhaps there was a reference to that. But he genuinely did not mind being in the cold, it was a personal preference of his, despite how odd it was. Because of his odd DNA, he was able to find some advantages to it. For example, his skin and hair allow him to blend with the snowy scene that surrounded his body, allowing him to be sneaky for a moment. It did not help his case that there was a system for being able to find someone, so it would have never made a difference anyways. Besides, there was no one to be hiding from. Not yet anyways. There were monsters outside of the safe zone, and there he was, boldly standing at the border. One step forward and his health bar was exposed to damage. One step back in and he was safe from all damage... Outside of a duel. His hands were placed in his pockets as he would look out with his lips sealed in a neutral stance, and his violet colored eyes locking towards the outside. Unfortunately, he could not see anything through the immense amounts of snow falling, so there was no way he could even confirm what was out there. To try and go material hunting was a suicidal move as it was, since there would be nothing worthy of making food while the scenery was snow... And fighting was uncertain to him. So he would emit a small sigh, which would also have a puff of smoke trailing behind. Such freezing weather, it was actually becoming a handicap now.

Like always, the fourth floor was filled with layers and layers of white powder. She had never truly been on the fourth floor but back before she had become who she was, she hated this floor. It had always been too cold and depressing for the old Kasier but the new Kasier found this floor a lot more welcoming and realistic. She wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for her two quests in succession on the fifth floor, a place that she swears she shall never go again unless for an emergency situation. Perhaps she no longer hated this floor because she had become more like it... Perhaps due to the fact that her heart had become as cold as the glaciers that hang from the ceilings of the nearby NPC shops. However, when she experiences that warmth from Itzal, that is when she melts into liquid and hence she becomes something new. Wouldn't it be ironic if I was to face death to a lava monster? That would be when the water boils completely just like how the players dissolve into pixels. Kasier thought, holding out her hands and allowing snow to fall on it. I am just like water. Always transforming and always on the move. A sigh came from her mouth. It was not a time for her to question the meaning of life, she would contemplate doing that during the night. At the moment, she was going to check out the fourth floor since she had been debating on whether to come on this floor more often. "Hm?" Kasier spoke to herself in curiosity. "White-hair. I saw him at the Christmas party. That's Felix's apprentice. He seems to be wanting to go out in such a weather." She observed, slowly walking towards him and probably making a lot of noise during the mean time due to her lack of stealth. As she walked, she opened her menu and pulled out two cups of coffee. "Coffee?" She offered, handing the white-haired man a cup as she took a sip without making eye contact as soon as she walked to his side.

@Sey

To think deeply was something that he saw as a shackle, a mental one, which can sometimes be worse than a physical one. That was how insanity can be built, and without any physical restrictions, nothing can stop the serial killer from attacking their targets. This game was able to make anyone that said killer, and if they were strong enough, any murder they committed could go unpunished. It was all an unfortunate chain, so much power given to the players due to the lack of police force, to think that Britain's police force would be laughed at by it's own people. The snow-haired player would love for them to exist, so every waking moment of his life would not be him needing to look over his back every time he was not located inside of a safe zone. But shaking his head, he would clear such thoughts, and a bit of snow would fall from his head in the process due to him standing still for so long. But that is just not reality, now isn't it? Get over it, there is nothing you can do about it. Thoughts as cold as the atmosphere, but he was full-well confident in his abilities to grow further in the game and make a difference. So what was stopping him? Uncertainty. Nothing was certain, but he always had a stable life and grew comfortable around it. Now he reaps the fruit of such a mentality.

A sudden new player would invite herself by his side and a word tossed to him with a voice that seemed monotone, but recognizable and possibly even obvious that it was that of a female, and he did not even have to turn around to know that. Still though, his violet eyes would shift to the side to look at the coffee offered to him. How nice, but something like that could be spiked since it was offered so easily. If that were the case, all she would have to do was drag his limp body to the outside of the safe zone, which was said step away from there both stood, and let the barrage begin. However, it was an offer regardless, and he figured that one small sip should not knock him out. "Sure, I could use some" Or perhaps it was just him making up an excuse for him to drink one of his favorite drinks. Coffee was something he had nearly every day back in the real world, at first because he needed it, but then it soon became by choice. However, as he proceeded to take the cup, his eyes would catch onto the fact that this young lady had blonde hair... "Oh, well she has blonde hair, red eyes, and while she likes to be serious, she's actually a really sweet woman." Those words he recalled correctly from the day he went material hunting with the scout paladin. On top of that, she looked like the same lady that Itzal interacted with the other day as well... The fourth of them... Could it really be? Though he needed to approach with caution. She was serious if this is truly her. At least he knew he could take a sip of coffee without the risk of dying. But before he did, he would tilt his head to the side. "Hm, if I may ask, have I seen you before?" He would ask.

Edited by Sey

Kasier shrugged when the man actually took a sip. "Never take a candy from a stranger. Shouldn't that have been the first lesson that a mother teachers a child? Are you reckless or brave? While bravery wins people battles, recklessness gets them killed." Kasier stated, still not making any eye contact just for that extra bit of dramatic effect that she likes to incorporate into her life. Especially upon first meetings. After several seconds of pause, Kasier began once more to speak, "One small sip of poison can paralyze you for a few hours, during that time, you could've been stabbed, dragged, thrown into the wilderness and you wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it. This game isn't simply a game anymore. In this pixelated prison, one must proceed and make every single action with caution. And if you don't, you will have to bare the consequences. Luckily for you, I have no intentions of poisoning you. So, how is the coffee?" Kasier asked, suddenly changing a long statement into a question. "And to answer your question, I am not sure whether you have seen me before, but I know that I have seen you before. Although I do assure you that I am no one of particular importance," Kasier continued on with her words, this is not the right time to introduce myself, she decided, carrying on, "However, I do find it intriguing that you are standing aloof in such a wintery wetland. May I ask you to a tavern for a hot lunch? Though, I must say, it is only common sense that a gentleman is to pay the bills. And I am quite unfamiliar with the surrounding area so I assure you that it would be wise for you to lead the way."

@Sey

She was bold, going in with a lecture to someone deemed to be a stranger. Fortunately, he was a collected character and just choose to drink it a little faster upon hearing the first part. Now he full-well knew it wasn't spiked. The whole speech about the paralysis that could have been done onto him might have phased the average person, but Hikoru did it better unfortunately for this lady. Customers were not too bad with using this same pressuring technique, but his father taught him to stay calm and use logic. "Perhaps you're not a stranger. Maybe that's why I took the coffee." And it was as simple as that, leaving it off with a shrug as he closed his eyes and continued to let his ears drink her words. She was taking a formal and pessimistic approach, nothing too new. All of that just to end up at the stop of how his coffee was. Perhaps a better question he could reply with was "Why are you bothering a stranger so much". But rebuking those words, he would still play along, solely due to the fact that this might really be her. And if what the others told him what he needed to know about her, he needed patience. So patience he will exercise. Though it was admittedly kind of tough with how cryptic she was being, saying that he may have seen her, but she most certainly saw him. Well that most certainly answers the question. Perhaps he did not take scoldings so well. But it was just all in his head, every person needs a little bit of work on some areas. "If you say so." Sey replied with doubt in his tone, and he desperately wished he could have asked for a photo from Itzal. But time to regrets was not now, he had to live with his choices. How nice of her for her to offer him paying for her meal, and he wasn't on the floor where his restaurant would not be, therefore, he would have to find another. Another shrug. "I have nothing else to do, though I'm curious as to where you might have seen me before... Anyways, follow me, it's not too far." And so he would begin to step away from the outside of the safe zone.

"Perhaps I am not a stranger after all. I am curious myself as to where I might have seen you before. I do recall a white-haired man appearing during the event boss. The image does stick in one's mind. It's not every day that someone would have white hair in this game. Having white hair is even more uncommon than the combination between red eyes and blonde hair. It's unnatural, and I like it. Maybe that is something that we share in common?" Kasier suggested, smiling for the first time although not the grandest of smiles. Soon, the man began to walk and she would follow closely behind as it was quite easy to lose one's sense of direction in the heavy snow that was currently bombarding every structure that the frozen liquid can reach. Along the way, Kasier began to speak once more, "Nothing to do. Nothing to see. Not really a unique answer. It seems that nowadays, everyone has been getting bored of this game, and I am not one to speak about such a matter as I, too, am a victim to boredom. Seems that all I have been doing is going around meeting new people and hoping that I can make ends meet and slowly live out each of my day seeking out for the slightest of Col that I can purchase food with." Oh yeah... And recruiting people to the guild. Or at least trying to. Kasier added mentally, not adding the actual sentence into her speech, of course. "I hope you don't mind my company for the noontime." She finally finished, looking around as the two walked slowly to the shop that they were soon to enter. During this time, Kasier studied the nearby architecture and soon, she decided that the place was very elegant and more than sufficient in content for her to come here often despite the drawbacks of being dull and cold. 

@Sey

Seems like she was slowly backing off, which put an internal smile, being able to act as if he could play the game of another person was the best path to take after all. There were plenty more words he could have said, and many possibilities that he had been expecting. But she dropped all of them with a comment that... Seemed to be a compliment? For her, it probably was one of the best things to ever be said to a person, having something in common with someone. But that was besides the point. She just spilled the beans in front of him, and there was no way she could take that away from him. The scales have been tipped in his favor now, it was extremely hard to not let out an external smile that was visible for the world to see. The blonde with red eyes, and she said it herself that it was uncommon, so there is probably little to no other players with it. And the personality fits exactly the way the others said it would... Nice to meet ya Kasier, but you probably still don't know who I am yet, do you? Thoughts, the safe way to express his emotions. She did see him at the Christmas raid perhaps. Oh! He nearly forgot to reply to her, too many thoughts moving through his head at once. "I'll take that as a compliment. As for something in common, I guess if you'd like to read that far into it, go for it. I think the coffee is what we have in common." It seems like he was actually starting to open himself up a little bit, though he was still self-aware around her now, careful not to say anything stupid or revealing. These types of people feed off of any word you say and can twist it to make it a negative thing. Sey could easily do the same, but he's not aiming to piss her off. Besides, at least she is trying to be nice, despite how... "Blunt"... She is portraying herself to be. "It's all a cycle, is it not? To think that being trapped in this game would be traumatizing." He took advantage of the moment to yawn, covering his mouth with his left hand before continuing to speak. "Now it feels normal, as if it were everyday life. That's something we all probably have in common, at least the ones who are still here anyways. Though..." That last part of her explanation was caught by his ear, and now he was going to analyze it for a bit. Searching for the slightest bit of col... Was she broke? Or at least, unable to feed herself for the moment? If so, it would probably be expected for her to "suggest" he pay and put up some act that it was "common sense" and all that stuff. Despite this though, he felt a small amount of pity for her, but of course, he can't bring it out to the light. If he was correct, he'd gladly pay for the meal. The final part was just her saying she hoped he did not mind her existence for the moment. He'd shrug. "I'm sure you'll make better company than none." And so he would proceed to hold the door open, waiting for the paladin to enter so that he could follow. If they were going to be playing the common sense game anyways, that might as well be done anyways.

Kasier's face was flushed with heat as soon as she strolled into the tavern. The place was a lot hotter than the outside and hence, she felt immediate heat on her face. It was the reaction that happens when a sudden change of temperature between harsh coldness and harsh hotness is experienced, and that is what she felt. Soon enough, though, Kasier recovered from the change and found a seat near the corner of the tavern, not wanting to make herself stand out, something that she had learned and adapted from Itzal as a result of her time spent with her boyfriend. "Better company than none? Not quite the most flattering of things to speak if I am merely only better company than nothing. Makes it seem like I am the second to worst company you can have. Although, I would't blame you for that either." Kasier said pointlessly as she was simply seeking for content to say at the given moment. Kasier sighed, signaling to the waiter nearby that she is in need of assistance and require food at the immediate moment. Skimming her menu really quick, Kasier soon decided that she shall simply go with a slice of pizza, simple, yet delicious, just the way that she likes it. Handing the menu back to the white-haired man, Kasier began once more to speak, "So what brings you to this cold, wintery floor? Lost of love? Lost of friends? This floor is quite the place to go to recover from sadness, as the floor itself seems a close resemblance. Snow, to me at least, is a symbol of grief."

@Sey

Very well played, he must admit that she was good at tearing down words and possibly hiding some feeling behind them. Though he did not aim to offend her with it, why both try to remedy the offense that wasn't there in the first place? It seems like she didn't really mind it too much, and that's something he could relate as well. Words just don't bother him, despite what they mean. "Second to worst? Wouldn't that make me the worst then?" And that's how it's done. Moving towards the table chosen by the blonde before placing himself down to sit and eat. Now this question was rather interesting, he was a bit doubtful. Well, more than a bit. He liked to consider himself as a calm and collected person at all times. Yet, if he had to be honest with himself, he couldn't quite say that he was in the best condition other. It was not as if he went to floor four just to recover from something. Still though, she was trying to spark up some new conversation, so why shoot her down. She was a paladin of the guild, so she was trustworthy enough to him, because he trusted the other three very much. When handed the menu, he'd look down at the options while responding. "Love interest, never had one honestly. Friends, they are all alive. I guess I have the same generic problem that anyone in this game has. Doubt..." He paused for a moment as his would let his eyes scan the menu, but finding no results from it. So the best thing he could do was order a basket of fries. Though he already ordered, he was not so willing to look her in the eyes, for her felt he would end up stumbling on his words. "The future of the game is extremely uncertain, and it concerns me. I keep getting told that before I become a frontliner, I have to see some of my friends and loved ones perish in the game. And that if I never saw that happen... It's probably because I'm the one who ends up falling instead." With that, he would then placed the menu down softly before closing it, also while putting his head back up so that he could speak to her face to face. This was a paladin, but he needed to prevent blowing his cover. So saying, "You're a Paladin, is this true?" like some ignorant child. So he made sure to phrase carefully. "This is where I start to make friends, whereas I couldn't in the previous world. If I can't be strong enough to save them, I don't know what I would do if I-..." And he cut himself off with a sigh before hanging his head down, but only a tiny amount. "Sorry about that, I'm just going on and on. As for you? Is there any particular reason why you're on this floor?" Lifting it up a little bit so that he could at least look back to her. His facial expression was neutral, he kept a good poker face, despite what he was feeling. "You did say it was to recover from sadness."

Kasier listened carefully as the man spoke of quite the deep words. This was the type of conversation that she loved. Words that are not direct is the best way of getting to know someone. Sometimes, a word battle or a debate is far more effective than a simple introduction, even if it can be quite the arduous task. This conversation was of great interest to Kasier, who had found it too long since she had had a conversation such as this. A result of her frequent interactions with Itzal had caused her to be straight to the point with him, delivering messages that are simple with no hidden messages... Which was not a bad thing since she had learnt to be honest with the one and only person that she needs to be truly honest with. "Hm? A problem that everyone else in this game has? What gives you the bravery of speaking for such a large population of people. The people in this game vary in both personality and purpose. While some of us struggle to improve in order to escape from this game, others improve for the sole purpose of achieving riches and glory. Seems that you are someone who would fight for your friends and loved ones. However, I am assuming that you have yet to face a truly difficult task. A person's nature is not displayed through their actions everyday... But through their actions during the most crucial moment of their lives. When that moment comes at you, I wonder if you will have the purpose of overcoming the task." Kasier said, grabbing onto the glass cup that was conveniently placed on her desk and raising it to her face as she observed the texture and shape of the glass.

"You must realize that life is fragile. There is no doubt that you will see lives flash in front of your eyes... And don't expect yourself to live through this game. In this world, there are no heroes. Just people who fight for the same purpose. Even if life falls right in front of you, that is not necessarily a bad thing. We, as human, are shaped by others and what occurs in our lives. Death is only a driving force, nothing but a driving force to change us and shape us into what we need to be in this game of Swords Art Online. Death is not an excuse to give up... I learned that the hard way. Death... Death is a driving force. And there will be plenty of deaths in this game because we, as players are fragile-" Just as she finished that sentence, she heard a shatter of glass to the left side of her seat. "Oops, just like that glass which had fallen. It breaks not because of itself but because of me. And now, it will be forgotten forever, just like the players of this game." Kasier smiled, watching as a waiter with a broom came over and scooped the glass up carefully. "I will be paying for that." She stated plainly.

"And no, I am not here to recover from sadness. I simply said it was a good place to do so. I don't know why I am on this floor. Do you believe in fate? Perhaps my reason for being here today is to change someone's life."

@Sey

Words that can cut harder than the thinnest of a knifes kind, though not too direct on the point, she was able to carry out the purpose of her words Therefore, it would allow him to think a bit about how he might do things. Talk was cheap, a common expression that was used when one would not put money where their mouth was. But that was not the only case that this could be used for, because manipulation starts with just words as well. They are designed to be full of impact where two fists can't. He'd rest his hands flat against his lap as he would let his ears drink up the words being sent through his brain, allowing him to process a few replies, but held back his tongue from doing so. There were a couple options that he could execute. The first was denial of any doubt, denial that he would ultimately leave them for his own life. But the latter of the two was confirming, and it was to agree with what had been said. That it would be left to choices. "They say that a person is most honest when their lives are on the line. They will say and do anything in order to keep their lives, which sometimes could be a good thing, but they might make sacrifices in the process, including other lives." He'd look out the window before continuing to speak. "It would be optimistic to say something along the lines of "I hope I would never have to make that choice". That's not a reality in the game, and I'm willing to accept that. I just hope that when the option does come around, that whatever I choose, it would be the best option." With this, she would then go with a little glass example. Relating it to death, but what kinds of effect that death can do. It was pretty clear with what he just said about what death can do to a person. It is supposed to be a motivator, not something that he was supposes to submit to. If he did not learn anything else, he would like to keep that priceless bit of information locked within the back of his mind. And with his memory retention, he could never forget such a thing. "I like to think of myself as an ambitious youth. Even if there is no way to escape death, and if it is in my control, I want to make sure that my death does not go in vain, and that it could help at least one soul. If even one person could be saved because of my death, I would not even need a final wish." That was when she broke the glass, before she claimed that she would pay for it. Instantly, he would give a small but genuine smile towards her direction, the first one she received from him yet. "Perhaps not to you, but that advice is personally priceless to me. Allow me to cover that part of the expense, col is no object for me anyways."  The fate part of the last sentences she emitted was something that he definitely could agree on. His objective was to find the four paladins, and this was the fourth one right in front of him. But he needed to time his reveal correctly. First, he needed to confirm that he and her were on good terms, though he liked to believe that she was definitely very helpful, solving a personal problem of his. Or at the very least, giving him advice on what he should do. "You gave me advice, which I think is plenty of help to me. Perhaps it's not a solution, but you changed my perspective, and for that, I am very grateful."

Kasier smiled, the man beheld absolute politeness. Red, a color of wrath and hatred was nothing but kindness in his eyes. Contrary to Kasier, whose glance might be enough to kill even the highest leveled players of Aincrad. At least, that is what she thought, judging from certain other players whom she had met during her time as an active player. As she listened to the man speak in response to her own words, she couldn't help but allow an image of another man into her mind. A man whom this one reminds her so dearly of. Oh Itzal. How you have trained your apprentice to be like you. She thought, face palming interiorly at the similarity of the two players. Both players seemed like they would always choose the hero road when given a choice. They will do everything to ensure that others around them are safe and that others are before them. They both think logically and respond to questions with only the greatest and cleanest words that can come from a human's mouth. They don't look down upon weaker players, yet help them in kindness and they do not look down upon themselves. Their hearts are filled with compassion for others... Although Itzal's heart was weak for her. Yet there is something lacking from this man that I find in Itzal. Kasier thought, Yet I cannot place my fingers on it. No matter how she looked at it, this white-haired man was just missing that one piece which distinguishes his personality from Itzal's. Perhaps I will realize more and more as time progresses.

After hearing all the philosophical approaches that the two players spit out at each other, Kasier finally grew sick of the words that the two were speaking (Partially because I don't wanna read your last post >.>). Instead, she would bring out a new topic, not as serious as the conversation that they had had just a moment before. "You are very welcome, although, I do insist that my words are simply common sense in this game of death and terror. Talking about games, how about we have a game of our own. A game within a game, quite strange really. Let's play a game of cards, blackjack to be specific. Cards please, waiter." Kasier whispered to the white-haired man before whispering to a nearby waiter. Without question and a wasted moment, Kasier found herself to be holding a stack of cards inside her palm. Placing the stack on the table, she began to play, "I don't know all the fancy rules and such, so I'll just go with 'Cannot surpass 21, Ace is 1 or 11, and face cards are 10'. Let's see here... Draw, draw. Mhm, Looks like I already lost this round." Kasier said, letting a smile out as she showed her hand. A 3,9,5,8. "Your turn." She stated, finishing off her series of words and handing the deck to him.

@Sey

A game? Most certainly an interesting proposal, though before given the chance to ask, she declared it to be the type of game that true sports played. One of the games for the royals, Blackjack. This was no game he was unfamiliar with, business was about taking risks, and his father taught him the dangers and excitements of gambling. The man simply did this so that Sey knew how to increase his chances of winning. "Oh trust me, I definitely know how to play. So we're playing it solo style then, I got ya." In the traditional version, the both of them keep on drawing one card at a time. Each draw was considered a "hit", and when they felt that they hit long enough, they hold onto their hand until the both of them hit. But if one got passed 21, they were forced to reveal their hand, since they lost anyways. Provided that both of the players stayed under the radar and avoided hitting the exact 21, it was whoever that was closest to the number that won the game. When handed the deck, the snow-haired player would shuffle the deck for a few seconds before placing the deck down. "All right, let's see how lucky we get today." Sey was usually a bringer of good luck, though not the best. Still however, he had pretty decent chances compared to the average human. The first two cards drawn were 5 and 7, making 12. Sey would hit, drawing an 8, putting him to 20. "Unfortunately, since this is solo play, this is where I would usually stop." He would drop the three cards he had to show her what he had in his hand. "But this is solo play after all, so the next card I draw..." He'd pluck another card from the top of the deck, revealing a number 2 on it. "Not going to give me the best of chances I'm afraid. Oh well. Hm... Though..." Sey would look back up to her. She didn't seem like the type to do things without some form of intention behind it. Some meaning, some lesson. Was there something? But, chances were, she most likely had a good poker face. Games that involved gambling were cruel like that, no facial expressions could be read, even if neither of them bet col. "Actually, nevermind. Perhaps I'm just overthinking things. I assume you'd like to go for another round?" And so he would offer the deck back.

"Solo style. I am afraid I have no idea what that means. I have never really ventured into the game of blackjack in my life before... This is, in fact, my first time. So please excuse me if I seem very new to this, for I insist that it is true that I am quite new. However, I do have to say, this game is quite luck based." Kasier said, pulling a card from the pile of cards that lay in the middle of the table. "Doesn't really require thinking does it? Just draw some cards and hope for the best, for there is no way of deciding which card will be pulled from the stash. Sure, I guess you can calculate probability but it's basically random since only a few cards are drawn, the difference in probability of you overdrawing and your underdrawing is completely irrelevant." Kasier finished, spilling her first card on the table. "A king. Next, a queen." She said, looking at her hand and spilling that card to the table as well. That's twenty. You think I should stand right? As the possibility of drawing an ace is very slim." She stated, drawing her next card. "And indeed. the possibility has caused me to lose yet another round. "It's the seven of diamonds." She said, revealing her card with a sigh. I want to know... Why is this game so revolved around the number twenty one? Why not twenty? A king and a queen would make twenty. That is perfection because a king and queen rules the world. Yet, this game requires twenty-one to be made. Why is this so? I think it's because there is something missing. A king and a queen cannot win fights, cannot win games. But one more small, tiny thing will win that round.

Searching through the deck of cards, she came to a stop, pulling out an ace of diamonds from amongst the deck and gently throwing it in front of Sey... Actually, throwing is not the correct word. It was more like sliding the card in front of the white-haired man. "One ace, one king, and one queen... And the game is won. But what is this ace? Who is this ace? Ace is normally referred to as one. But can be used as eleven... (No idea if this is even correct xd. Just go with it :p). So what does this mean? Ace is so insignificant at times, much more insignificant than the face of a king and queen. Yet it holds the most value at the most crucial times. If I had drawn such a small number... Such an insignificant number. I would have won that round. It's just like the players. A bunch of high leveled players do this world no good, only prejudice and competition. Those are the kings and queens but then there are the aces. Those aces... those are the ones that win battles. Remember that." Kasier said, basically referring to the morals of the Celestial Ascendants and the guild's assurance that every player has use in this world and no one is useless.

@Sey

An impressive display presented to him. All of the silence that he would hold in was well worth the result that came right after. It was an extremely clever way of noting things, in a  sudden turn of events in which he was not able to predict. Despite all of his training in semantics and logic, all of the puzzles and escape rooms that he had to solve with the few friends he had back in the real world, despite the fact that he was able to ace nearly every single test in his psychology test, he was still not able to predict this. What a clever girl. If there was a time to admit when something was good, this was it. This was also his chance to tell her about what he knew. "I must say, I like you. I can see why the guild respectfully refers to you as a Paladin, rightfully so as well." He started as he would look out the window. Out there he thought he could see a small outline of someone familiar, someone in his head naturally. They had no detail, but he could imagine them moving their heads to the side. He'd then turn back over to the healer of the paladins. "Kasier, was it? I heard much of you from the other three, specifically Itzal." This was a danger zone he was entering, and he full-well knew it, so he needed to confirm that he was talking about the scout in a good manner. Swiping his right pointer finger in the air, he'd trace a line downwards to reveal an HUD screen, one of the options showing his friends list. When he pressed the finger against it, he would open the list, though it was nowhere near full. It instead had a few names, the other three paladins apart of it. "He's a really nice guy. Said that you were nice as well. But regardless if that were the case or not, you're smart. Thinking critically while caring for the lives of those who have doubts, the healer of the Paladins. Now that's what I can admire in a leader." He'd pause for a small moment before then placing the HUD screen down from the scene. "I was instructed by the blonde tank of the group to locate four members of the paladins. That makes Morgernstern, the tank. Itzal, the scout. Hikoru the DPS." And so he would stop, letting the healer piece out the last part of the sentence, since it was painfully obvious. "The guild stands for what I hope to do when I level up in the game. That is something that you all represent, and all of you Paladin's have been respectable. So I simply ask of you for your recommendation in the guild along with the others. You may message them if you feel."

"Smart? No, I am far from that. I am no where near intelligent. I just like to do things differently than others... I like to create, not follow. I like to take a long way around a path. That might make me seem intelligent but in no way am I a person of wisdom and intelligence. You ask me about tactics? I refuse to answer because of my cluelessness. You ask me about science and math, I refuse to answer because of my cluelessness. However, you ask me about life. I answer you with an answer that requires your own thinking. Hmph. I guess I do stand out quite a bit don't I? Maybe that is why you figured out my identity so quickly. And I am barely a leader. In fact, I have been heavily criticized in terms of the method that I use to get points across to other players. Me, a leader? You think of me too highly. All I have is my words while the others let their actions do the talking? What good can my power do? Encourage? Disappoint?" Kasier said, forgetting entirely about the food that had come to her table and no longer feeling hungry after the scene that she and the white-haired man had just gone through.

"Also, Itzal has spoken quite the bit about you as well. A white-haired man with eyes red. Sey, Itzal's apprentice. It is a pleasure to meet an apprentice of Itzal and I have seen that he has trained you well. But please do look after him, he can make quite the reckless decisions sometimes when someone else is in need. And by recommendation, I do not know what you are addressing. Are you addressing builds? Or advice in life? Although I don't know much beyond the healing build, the only present advice I have for you is: No matter how much you value the needs of other people and their well-being. Put yourself before them. There is no need to replace your life with another in a dangerous situation. Make sure you are well before you save or help others. That is all." Kasier said. However, if I have to choose between myself or Itzal. Who would I choose? Kasier sighed, The answer is clear... I am such a hypocrite.

@Sey

Edited by Kasier

"And yet you have the ability to admit all of this. The wisdom is needed in order to gain knowledge. Ignorance is weakness, but the refusal of acknowledgment is stupidity. You know where you say you slack, now you have to make something out of it. Besides, it's pretty obvious that the both of us stand out in our own unique ways. And maybe you don't consider yourself a leader, and even if that were somehow true, you would have the potential to be one. What else can you say brought you up to Paladin?" But it was not as if Sey were expecting an answer. Instead, he would cross his arms and lean back, full-well expecting a certain reply. He did not know for sure if it was what he expected it to be, but he was going to cut things short anyways. "And don't you dare say it's because of Itzal. There is more to being a Paladin than just relationships. The other two Paladin's would have you kicked out if you didn't prove your worth to the guild. Maybe that says something about your ability to lead. As for words..." That was the one weapon that someone could use to kill anything they wanted. Sey would know, manipulation seemed to just be a tool for him to use if someone dared threaten his life and tried to genuinely kill him. The best of deals could be promised, but he would not hold up his end and end up leaving them for death, like he believed they should. "I think you underestimate what words do. Say the wrong ones, and you can end up getting someone killed. Whether that be on purpose or by accident depends on your intents. Sure, they might not be direct, but they definitely do have an impact." It would be at that moment in which they would address the titles that the both of them had. "And you're Kasier, the girlfriend of the Scout Paladin. He was right about you, you are very well-spoken and seem to think two steps further than most other players I've seen. Despite what you think, a smart tactician can make a difference with her words. As for that advice... I figure that as long as I don't attach myself to something too closely, that should not be a problem."

Kasier nodded with a smile. "Ah, you are all too flattering! Perhaps it is true that I am deserved of my position but I will never admit to that for there are far more suitable players which can easily take over as a paladin. In this game, power comes from skill and stats, not from one's words. It has been a good day, Sey, it appears that my attempt at teaching you a lesson regarding life has suddenly been thrown back at me. I have learned a lesson and I must say that you have done quite the job as a companion for the day. I express my gratitude and I think you have made a very good first impression on me. I will be keeping my eyes on you, Sey. I don't know what you can do... However, I do know that I want you to survive. I like the wise, and so I like you. Make sure you survive in this game of death Sey... I want to see more of you. Even if you die, I wish you death in the noblest fashion... A death fitting for a man such as you. I will be keeping my eyes on you Sey. Don't get yourself in too much trouble." Kasier said and laughed a slight laugh at the last comment., her eyebrows like an airplane flying in the sky as she said this. It had been quite a while since she had taken a liking to someone. At the moment, if she had a list, she would list Itzal, Zandra, and Sey. Itzal was her lover, obviously first on the list. Zandra, a more experienced healer whom Kasier shows respect, and finally Sey, a man that stores potential power. He will go far. Kasier thought, closing her eyes and leaning against her chair in what seemed like forever. "I guess that's why they say words can kill. Luckily that is only metaphorically? Eh? Or else the world would be filled with death," Kasier chucked, "And trust me, I have experience with death. Though I hope I never see it again. Also... That is the problem. If you attach yourself to someone too closely and you had to choose between her or you. Who would you choose? Yourself? Or a special someone?" Kasier asked, her eyes saddening at the mention of death. However, death might not always be a bad thing. She, herself would know, for a sword stabbed deep within her heart had been the cause of her first love. 

@Sey

"I'm glad I have done well for you. You have donated a lot to my cause as well, which is something i will remember. The advice you give was clearly thought out and well put, I can admire someone who is literate and thinking logically. Both you seem to excel at." The snow-haired player would explain with a small smile. It was perhaps one of the first ones to be shown while on such a floor like Kasier had said. It was truly a place for the sad, but that did not mean things had to go downhill. The meeting with the blonde healer of the paladins, even without her title, was still one that he felt was fair between the both of them. Titles and levels aside, he felt that he could get along with her nicely. And it seemed she meant the same thing. Sure, a bit of harsh criticism and maybe even a bit of tension in the first place, but it was all resolved and ended up for the better. "One thing that you should know about me, if you learn nothing else, is that I am as stubborn as they come. But I like to believe my ambition sets me on the right path. I don't intend to die, like all other players. But to hear it from you, I'm sure not many others have that honor. I'd say the same to you, but you have a quick-thinking and critical mind, so I doubt you'd die. And don't expect me to allow you to." Sey would explain, a little bit of a tease at the end of it as a light chuckle would emit from his lips. It seems like they were on good terms now. However, the last part, it seemed like he was going to have to give one last lesson to her. "Allow me to answer you in a way so that it would be you answering yourself. Is the person that you call special... Special enough for you to die for? Would you exchange your life, knowing that you may never see them again, just so that they may live to see another day? If it were me, I would not give that to just anyone. But if I did, it would be for the one I would spoil rotten for and give everything for. Not that I intend to do that for a looooong time, if even at all."

"Indeed. Although I doubt either of us will be able to participate in the next few boss raids, I do imagine that we will be meet soon enough in the boss raids. That is where your skill is truly tested. And who knows? If you are injured up there... I may or may not heal you depending on the circumstance. You might fade away in crystals and cursing as you fade at my inability to heal or you might be gasping for thanks at my healing. Keep me from dying? As if you can do that... Who is the healer here?" Kasier asked a question that she knows the answer to. Although she had no knowledge at the moment that Sey had intentions of walking the healing path at the present moment. "And yes, it is quite the rare occasion that I openly state that I like someone other than Itzal. I often find that Itzal receives my praises and affections even at unsuitable times because of my uncontrollable sensation to do so. Perhaps that is true love? When one simply cannot act like themselves around another? When one cannot resist the feelings of another? Sometimes, I find myself confusing..." Kasier yawned before standing up, "I guess I forgot to eat and now it appears that I have failed to grasp an appetite. I must say that I have found myself quite inspired to go out and gather some materials for some productivity. I shall see you again, at least... I sure hope so. For now, I bid you my farewell. Turning around, she walked to the entrance/exit of the tavern and just as she grabbed onto the knob of the door, she stopped but refrained from looking back, "Oh and Sey. Love is unexpected. Be prepared to face it... The power of love. Trust me, I have experienced how love suddenly pounces on its victims. Don't be surprised if you find love pouncing on you unexpectedly,

because the day that you find someone to spoil rotten for and give everything for can be just around the corner."

Those were the words she spoke as she walked out into the blizzard hail, hiding her from her surroundings as soon as she walked out of the tavern and into the main settlement of the fourth floor.

@Sey