[PP-F2] Enjoy The Silence Of The Fields

Zero thought about Sinon's offer and nodded. "S-sure thing, I'll come along." He swallowed nervously and smiled rp trying to seem calm to the girl. What have I gotten myself into now... He ruffled his hair and looked around at the now darkening field. "Well we won't monsters here, might have go check somewhere else."

Zero looked at the girl and scratched his head thinking. He shrugged and walked up to her looking at the crystal. "Whichever floor you choose will do, I'd recommend desert level, I hear it's pretty good for leveling since there's always something to do." He felt a gentle breeze come in and opened his menu. He browsed through it and picked a black hooded trench coat with a mouth piece equipping it. "But it's up to you Sinon."

I glanced up at Zero. "Floor five it is then," I said. 'I wander what floor five looks like.' I tossed the crystal to Zero, asking, "Can you open the portal?" I offered for no explanation and he wouldn't have gotten one anyways.

(OOC: The idea well is empty. It's killing me!!!!!!!)

"Uh actually teleport crystals only teleport individual players, that's why they're so scarce and sought out." Zero explained and handed back Sinon the crystal. "I have my own crystal. So shall we go?" He pulled out a crystal and waved it at her. "You better be ready for some heat and lots of sand."

I nodded tersely, turning my attention back to the crystal in my hands. I mentally went over my inventory and decided that I was prepared for a desert. Grinning, I decided to make a grand exit. Raising the crystal high above my head, I shouted, "Floor five!" Just before disappearing into iridescent light, I winked at Zero. "See you there."

What a peculiar girl you are Sinon... Zero watched her quietly, slightly blushing, and nodded with a slight smile. He looked at his crystal and took a deep breath. "Wait... It's night time... The desert will be cold.... Hope she has a coat." He sighed and looked forward activating the crystal. "Floor five here I come." He murmured as he, much like Sinon, disappeared into small fragmented shards.