[SP-F2] Killing a NOPE <<Long Live the Queen>>

Yesterday Aereth finised the Hoya quest, and almost reached level 25. Now only this one quest separated him from tier two. And today he would finally reach his desired level. This meant that he could finally use his unique armor. “I still need a perfect tier two weapon, but I don’t quite know how long this will take to craft. I hope Mack will finish my order in a couple of days, since I need it after today…” he thought as he waked out of the teleport gate of the second floor. He had some mixed memories about this particular floor. The first quest he took on this floor was a quite annoying one, but he got rewarded with the material arts skill. “Hopefully the quest today won’t be so hard to finish. But I don’t think so. It’s a low level quest after all…” he thought, and checked his inventory.

Aereth will enter the thread with these stats:

Spoiler

HP: 480
Energy: 48
Damage: 1 Base + 4 OHSS + 3 Weapon = 8 DMG

Equipped:
Sword of Legion, Goldcrest, Dexterous Intent

Battle Ready:
Nightingale, Discovery Ring

After some minutes, Aereth finished reorganizing his inventory, and started to head out of the main settlement of this floor. Until he reached the destination of the quest he’d do what he did every time. Searching for materials and gather as much as he could fit into his inventory, but this got quite boring after some time. So maybe he would fight some mobs instead. Who knows?

But for now he would make his way out of the town and headed towards the fields where the Wasp queen would spawn. Rumors said that the field boss only spawned when some of the weaker mobs were defeated in quick succession. The <<Wind Wasps>> were pathetic enemies for Aereth’s current level. “It’s an annoying quest, but I have to stay strong and finish it as soon as possible.” He thought as he entered a small forest that lead to the fields where the mobs would spawn

Spoiler

ID# 73752 results:
Loot: 6

Materials: 0

Unequipped: Dexterous Intent
Equpped: Discovery Ring

Edited by Aereth

He then equipped his scouting equipment, and started to look for materials on the way. “Maybe I should also do some quests on the higher floors, as soon as I get my tier two equipment ready. I don’t want to die instantly after all.” He thought and found a set of four neat mushrooms on the side of the way he was walking on. “Neat.” He thought as he picked them up and stored them into his inventory. “I have enough tier one materials for now, but f*ck it. You can never have enough materials be it any tier.” He smiled and turned around to walk back on the way.

He could hear some rustling in the leaves left and right to him, but didn’t bother to look closer, since it most probably were weak NPC’s that he could kill in one hit. Sighing he thought. “Just some months ago these things were able to kill me in a couple of hits, and now? I could even sleep while the attack me and they wouldn’t even be able to kill me…”

Spoiler

ID# 73753 results:
Loot: 13+5

Materials: 0+4=4

Edited by Aereth

After some more minutes of walking the rustling in the leaves behind him finally stopped. “Seems like they finally realized that they are no enemies for me anymore. Even if they have such massive amounts of hit points, they still lack the needed damage to threaten higher levelled players. Hell, even the right equipment can save your ass on these floors.” He was absolutely right. The mobs on this floor did only close to minimal damage to players with some mitigation on their light armours. And if the light armour protected you this much, lets not talk about the heavy ones.

With a small sigh, Aereth continued his way to the location where the wasp queens spawned normally. He had heard about this quest in a tavern some days before and was able to gather all the information he needed to know about this particular field boss. For him it should be no problem to destroy it even with one hit. If he didn’t miss, of course.

Spoiler

ID# 73817 results:
Loot: 2+5

Materials: 4

Edited by Aereth

Something he learned really quick was, that information gathering was one oft he most important things here in Aincrad. If you had enough information about a certain matter, you can prepare better for that encounter, and mostly decimate fighting to a minimum. Information was everything. It was also the reason Aereth wanted to become a scout, since scouts could gather information really quickly and reliably. For now his plan for spending SP was to max out his familiar as soon as he got it, followed by maxing out his material arts skill, and then work on grandmastering search and detect to get the reveal mod. This was a lot of work he had to do but he thought of it as a challenge more than work he had to do before doing something else.

A small grin came to his lips as he spotted another set of materials hidden behind a small bush. He walked over to the bush and put the materials into his inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 73818 results:
Loot: 15+5

Materials: 4+4=8

Edited by Aereth