Username: Aryuna
Real name: Not given one at birth (Though registered criminally as The Assassin)
Height: 5'7"

Level 4
HP: 80/80
Col: 800
T1 Materials: 0

About: History/personality

Aryuna was born in a strange place in Mexico. Right near the border as well. As one would've probably guessed, she has been a loner since a child. She was born alone and stayed that way, and she doesn't really want to change that either. As soon as she was old enough, she was kicked out of an orphanage that she had hated for quite the time and that was when her adventure truly began. With her holding the first knife that she had ever held. It was a step that she did not want to take - a step that no one should ever have to take in life. But she was poor, with a few dimes in her pocket and she was offered the money to do it. That was the night that her eyes truly went cold and black. That was the night that her hands radiated from the mayor's blood. That was the night when she became:

The assassin

That was the name I was registered under. A name quite unfitting for someone who had only committed one crime in their life but already has the money to show for a past of crimes in her pockets. In fact, my employees didn't even expect me to do it. It was quite easy really, to pick those locks, hide from those cameras. A few knocks to the head and the security and guard was out dead. They called me a monster on that newspaper and in my opinion, that name was given to me way too easily. I am not fitting of that name quite yet. But I am ready to earn that name. Ready to earn my honor. Ready to become the one and only assassin... The lone wolf who hunts whatever and whoever is necessary for my conscious and survivability.

Virtues:
Tactical - Me? How can I not be tactical? Although I must say, it is quite easy for someone such as I to have a mind of thinking, a mind prepared to take a life at any time. Before I venture into anything, crimes or not, I think about the best way to approach it. Life is a guaranteed failure without a plan, and so is a heist. Killing is an art, an art that requires the preparation that is required of it.

Brave - I have gone through times and times of struggles but no one has taken me down. I hide in the shadows but I am not afraid to hide in the shadows. The shadow is my friend, and it is the key to my killing. I am not scared to do whatever is required of me, for it will be done. And I will not refuse any job because my bravery is incomparable to the mental capabilities and physical capabilities of most human beings.

Serious - You want me to do a job? I get it done as fast as I can. That is my nature. Life is fast and one must move just as fast in order to get that thing done. Everything I do in this game has a purpose. One will not find me out having conversations as that is just a waste of time. Why not go kill another person if you are just going to hang out on the first floor? It is unfortunate that I had a late start as a result of my carelessness.

Flaws:
Rude - Of course I am rude? How can one not be able to tell? Why would I find the need for politeness when I am not treated with it? I have always been looked down upon as a child and now I look down upon my victims as the night time arrives and I hide amongst the darkness. I do not treat anyone politely.

Lonely - It is a characteristic developed from childhood. There is nothing that I can change it. My entire life has been lived by myself with no one around to help me... No one around to cheer me up when I am sad. Now, I'd rather stay that way. People hate change, even if the change might be for a better circumstance.

Merciless - You ask me to kill? I shall kill as long as I have the ability to. I do not spare any victims, I do not back down in sympathy. I feel no emotions for I am just here to get the mission complete. My life is based around this mission and I am here to fulfill my destiny as the assassin.

Profession: Alchemist (Rank 2)
Skills
Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon skills:
» Rank 1 | One-Handed Dagger

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» Starter Dagger
» Starter Cloth Armor

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)
It's just me, myself, and I

Story Thus Far (optional)

Agenda:
Purchase a cloak from unknown shop on fourth floor
Purchase dagger from <<The Blazing Typhoon>>
Purchase lucky charm from <<Bluebird Workshop>>
Investigate Suspicious Pile of Rotten Apples (Floor 1 - 
Forest around the Horunka Village)

Edited by Aryuna