[PP-F1] Yui Fan Club

"Twas the night long after Christmas and all through the Inn not a player was sleeping not even the twins. They all were laying about the uncomfortable rooms with tussled hair with dreams that massages and manicures would all be theirs." Yui continued her strange story till a pillow hit her in the face pushing her back down into the bed as she now squealed annoyed that Yua would dos something so crude as to silence her tale. Ages passed, at least it felt like it as Yua had now toppled her sister her belly laying over top of the pillow that was on Yui's face it seemed before she was released. "What the heck was that for sis! I was just trying to give us a nice bed time story before we both fell asleep you use to do it all the time for me and now that I try and return the favor you jump me like that?" The tone in her voice and gesticulations implied a horrid wound straight to her heart had been inflicted upon her by such actions. The crossing of her arms to further signify the blow caused.

Her quivering lower lip attempted to feint the verge of tears as she finally flopped backwards in her bed, "Fine we are both bored please let's do something new though other then just waste time staring up through the darkness at the ceiling while I poke you in the side. We should go out of this room and do something completely crazy. Say that the room with us is free someone we don't even know!" Yua clapped her hands enthusiastically as she simply wished to spice of the night time. Perhaps tell stories or even learn more on the individual that they usher in. As Yui glanced back after her brilliant idea she leaped backwards seeing the sinister glare of Yua, radiating pure animosity toward this idea. There was only one way to save herself from the lecturing of how to go about this, Run! 

Already Yui knelt down upon the ground her eyes shifting from the gaze of yua toward the inn room as she quickly bolted for it knowing Yua would  have to dress into a be warmer clothes before making chase.

@Nezumi @Yua

Edited by Yui

The dawn had broken, the adventures explored and the day had all but transitioned back into the time of peaceful slumber, for some. Yua laid there her eyes clamped shut as she began to here a strange rewriting of the Night Before Christmas. As it was told she rolled over her eyes rolling in their sockets like marbles across a tile floor. I swear Yui if you were so gosh darn adorable I would have thrown you to the dogs to live in the streets with all the other cute girls who have to do the most desperate acts to stay alive. It seemed like her story was not going to an end so just like a skipping record she thought of a useful fashion to stop it. As she rolled about and smothered her sister she gracefully mounted it pinning Yui down just like old times when they use to fight.

Now you can't backwards from ten and just imagine the sweet fragrance of silence, she inhaled and exhaled as she continued to silence her twin. As she finished she happily rolled back releasing her twin who now pouted before her sitting up from the bed. "Well that was quite fun wasn't it?" Attempting to make a joke as she merely situated herself to a reclined position her back supporting her upper body with the wall. Now it was just a matter of time, she was use to this fashion of victory she would strike her sister would blabber on for ten minutes and eventually give up and sleep, something was different about this night though as she soon heard.

The idea of bringing in a possible murder into their room was absolute terrible idea and Yua would  make her position on the subject quite clear as Yui now ducked for cover, "No we will not!"

@Yui@Nezumi