Catching wind of a similar deal being made, this blonde browsed through her inventory and found a item that was worth tier upgrading. But as the one she had was already reserved she put out a message: "For those that have participated in the Xmas event and desire to sell their snowflake; I'd like to buy it for 15,000 Col." Then she'd wait at the attached coordinates for any takers on her offer.

Noticing a recent server-wide message on the notice board, Birdie made way for the co-ordinates and tracked down the one who'd requested the event item. "Excuse me, but were you the who put out that message? About a <<Glittering Snowflake>>?" She pulled up a trade request with the player and displayed the item.

Birdie's offer:

- 1x Glittering Snowflake

Edited by Birdie

it didn't take too long until someone caught word of her offer and showed up to the specified meeting point. The blonde waited there, half bored but it soon went away as a blue haired player stepped into her view. Since she adressed the blonde directly, in return she cut to the chase.

"Yes, I'm looking for the snowflakes from the event." she said with a smile, while measuring the girl. She didn't knew her personally but could partially remember her features from the sea of people that participated in the event.

Ariel's fingers glided through the air as she pulled out a transaction window where she introduced the amount of 15,000 Col. "I have some extra gear that I don't want to give up on." she added as she waited for Birdie to introduce the item from her side, then she would hit accept to complete the transaction.

"I understand that feeling.." Birdie gave a passing glance to the Azure Shawl, gifted by somebody dear to her, which held more sentimental value than anything else in her inventory. Opting to the move the trade along, she showcased the Snowflake via trade offer to verify the item's legitimacy.

The scout was short on time, and having little patience for conversation, hastily accepted the offer on her end. "There, it's done. Hope it helps out," she said to Ariel, awaiting her end of the deal.

- 1x Glittering Snowflake

+ 15,000 Col

as soon as she saw the snowflake, the blonde read its flavor text and verified its 'enhancement'. With a small nod, more towards herself than her exchange partner, she hit the 'accept trade' holographic button.

"Thanks, be sure that I'll put it to good use." said the blonde with an ominous grin followed by a light chuckle. She waved at Birdie as she went about her way, materializing the snowflake she already had and adding a skip to her pace as she walked around, examining the two identical items. "Who said there aren't 2 equal snowflakes should bite his tongue at this sight." she muttered. 

-15,000 Col

+ 1x Glittering Snowflake

She let the announcement as it was, hoping that other player will come for aa new exchange.